Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:55 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:51 AM

Old September 16th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Amberpaw came in, trying to seem brave. It wasn’t working, and she knew it, but she kept it up regardless. “Hey.... Um, sorry to bother you with these”.

@wnder <^> @Dipper
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old September 18th, 2020, 07:52 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

(Brightpaw knows absolutely zilch about herbs, she could be holding deadly nightshade for all she knows, it could be something dangerous if you like) @Dipper

Brightpaw walked into the den, holding a thick bunch of something in her mouth. She had no idea what it was, but Fawnsqueak could find a use for it, right? "Hi Fawnsqueak! I found something, can you use it? I spent a long time digging it up and now I'm gross."
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old September 19th, 2020, 06:29 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

@Dipper @Exis

Waspkit bottom lip stuck out like a sore thumb, wobbling as only the sounds of soft sobs slipped from the grey tabby. He didn't move from between Foxblazes legs, feeling the motherly protection the recent Queen had.

The bleeding from his open snout wound had eased ever so slightly but the soft cream fur of his face was stained red, one or two droplets dripping to the floor and mixing with the dust.

Waspkit wasn't even sure who the medicine cat was for Riverclan, he had wanted to keep it that way but apparently that wasn't his destiny. What was their name, Stag? Deer something? Waspkit was tired. Too tired for this.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 19th, 2020, 11:01 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze looked around the medicine den for Fawnsqueak. “Hey Fawnsqueak... we... we need some help.” Foxblaze mewed. She was a bit nervous around the cat she’d yet to meet, she though she hadn’t met her, maybe she had and didn’t remember. Whatever the case, she was still a bit nervous. She tried not to let it show and bent down to give the small kit a lick on the head. “Oh your beautiful fur! We’ll get you cleaned up as soon as we get out of here.”
@Romulus @Dipper

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 20th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

@Dipper Fawn-squeak ~she yelled hoping to get the med-cats attention , and fast~ Charred-paw was attacked by a badger and fly-fur is also injured, Please help..Im sorry this is so sudden

Old September 21st, 2020, 05:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Fawwwwwn! Fawwwwwwwwn! FAWN! Pinefawn, come out, come out, wherever you are! You have a guest."

Lionstar called for his friend as he approached the den, sticking his head in briefly to take a look around. He didn't see Fawn immediately, but that didn't mean he wasn't around. "Alright Snowflake, this is Fawn's den. He'll talk to you shortly - let me know if you need anything once you're done."

Tail flicking in a brief farewell, Lionstar wandered off.

[ @elysian, @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 21st, 2020, 07:34 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Wolfpaw padded into the medicine den, the thorns in his fur still hurt horribly.
Wafts of herbs filled his senses, Starclan this place smells good! he thought. At the entrance he looked back to check if his mentor was coming before turning to Fawnsqueak.
(If this is not how i'm supposed to have him healed then i am so sorry, i couldn't find the Riverclan healing requests and i couldn't find anything saying the den was closed.)
@Dipper @Shadeleaf
Fawnsqueak gave Wolfpaw a fleeting glance before ..he realized something about that wasn't right. And he brought his gaze back only to quirk an eyebrow at the thorns in his pelt. "Why.. are you wearing those?" he asked, dry. Any cat--including Wolfpaw himself--could probably pluck them from the fur. "It's.. kind of ..woodsy, I guess. But it looks painful, y'know?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 21st, 2020, 07:55 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
[ @Dipper ]

~~Minkfire~~

Oh!!!!!! It was Fawnsqueak! Right! Why was she here? Hmm...ooh! Her twisted paw! "Hi Fawnsqueak!" Minkfire greeted the medicine cat by booping him on the nose. She let out a big grin, her tail keeping busy by messing up all the herbs. She couldn't move her twisted paw, after all. "Fawn-do you mind if I call you Fawn-I twisted my paw!" Minkfire smiled at him, and...well...she couldn't stop! He was so cute and TINY! Like her! "Fawn, I'm sorry!" she burst out. "But, well, you're so cute and adorable! I really, really, really want to give you a BIG HUG! Please?" She twitched her ears, and kept flicking her tail. Life was great!

"Sorry I messed up your neat little...pile, but I'm excited! To see you! You're so fun!" Minkfire blushed, her ears getting hot. "Can you fix my paw? For reals? I promise I'll, 1. Neaten up these herbs, 2. Help you out, 3. TRY-and I said TRY to stop...bothering you? I mean, I'll really work at it! I know Lionstar and Sootflare and Otterstrike and THAT CUTE LITTLE APPRENTICE ECHOPAW get all of your attention, but I think we could be friends! I could be your therapist. Fawn, you're messed up a little! Do rainbows even go through your head? I'm seriously worried if they don't!"
Fawnsqueak shrunk back from the boop, his expression twisting in distaste from the unexpected and unapproved touch from Minkfire, who .. he didn't know. Not really. Couldn't even remember seeing her around before, which made him feel a twinge of guilt but that was washed away once she started talking again. It was becoming clear why he wouldn't have remembered. "Yeah, I.. Fawnsqueak is fine," he tried to edge into the one-sided conversation. The persistent smile was starting to creep him out and had his own--reflected in the spirit of politeness--waver, then disappear as she asked for a hug. He paused on that, cleared his throat, and.. turned away to go to the herb storage that she'd messed up.

Something about her paw. Sparing it a glance, he grimaced at the sorry sight. It.. was probably better if he stopped listening to whatever she was talking about now to just bind the paw up with a cobweb and stick. (Despite his attempts to not listen, his ears flattened at the 'messed up a little' comment.) He sooort of regretted fixing her injury. Probably should've just left it.

"You can go," he said, not a suggestion or an offer but a statement. "I'll, uh, see you around?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 22nd, 2020, 02:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Dragging Charredpaw into the den, Lionstar didn't bother going all the way to a nest.

Instead, because there was blood everywhere, he opted to grab the nearest nest and use the moss to shove it down against his wounds. Enough pressure would probably stop the bleeding, eventually. "Sorry about the mess, darling!" He called out for Fawnsqueak, a little annoyed by all the blood on his paws himself.

[ @Dipper, @Cougar, @Rainquail, @Exis, @Romulus
please DO NOT mention dip after me, i don't want to spam him!
for dipper's reference: flyfur and charredpaw are injured, charred is severely wounded
anyone else is just for body dragging purposes ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; September 22nd, 2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 02:09 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze entered the den with Flyfur on her back before slowly stetting her down. “Will she be ok?” The small fox colored feline asked Lionstar.

@Romulus @Cougar @Rainquail

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.