My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[QUOTE=lionparty25;1593077]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post
[CENTER]
Cranewhisper-She/Her

——————

Following Jaggedkit to the entrance, Cranewhisper noticed her dismay at the lack of a full amount.
“That’s alright, we’ll at least be able to give the elders a bit more comfort.” She said with a soft smile.

——————

The spark in Jaggedkit's eyes returns. "Good!" She sits on her haunches, flicking an ear. She pads the moss pieces together, feeling the soft fuzz underneath her paw pads. Seemingly unprompted, Jaggedkit asks, "Cranewhisper? Who are my parents?"
@lionparty25

Cranewhisper-She/Her

———————

Cranewhisper, surprised at the sudden question, was quiet for a moment. “Well, little one, I’m not too sure, I wasn’t there.” She knew she would have to tell the truth, but she gave a warm smile “But I promise you I’ll be your mother for as long as I’m alive.”

———————

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Chatty

[QUOTE=IDIOTICBEAN101;1593081]

[QUOTE=lionparty25;1593077]
@lionparty25

[CENTER]
Cranewhisper-She/Her

———————

Cranewhisper, surprised at the sudden question, was quiet for a moment. “Well, little one, I’m not too sure, I wasn’t there.” She knew she would have to tell the truth, but she gave a warm smile “But I promise you I’ll be your mother for as long as I’m alive.”

———————

"I remember being carried. And set down. Somewhere in the forest...." Her face was scrunched up in thought. She flicked her tail, dismissing the thought. Jaggedkit turned to her adoptive mother, "But I've got you now. That's the most important thing." She lept up to give her mother a lick on the cheek. Her energy returning to her, she picked up the bundle of moss, "Let's go give this to the elders!"
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:38 PM

Bump Policy: At any time

[QUOTE=lionparty25;1593082][QUOTE=IDIOTICBEAN101;1593081]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionparty25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionparty25 View Post

[CENTER]
Cranewhisper-She/Her

———————

———————

"I remember being carried. And set down. Somewhere in the forest...." Her face was scrunched up in thought. She flicked her tail, dismissing the thought. Jaggedkit turned to her adoptive mother, "But I've got you now. That's the most important thing." She lept up to give her mother a lick on the cheek. Her energy returning to her, she picked up the bundle of moss, "Let's go give this to the elders!"
@lionparty25

Cranewhisper-She/Her

———————

Cranewhisper smiled and followed her kit to the elder’s den.

———————

[the next response should be in elder’s den <3]

Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed

Aspenkit looked around, making sure no one could see her. When she was sure no one was watching, she dashed off towards the dirtplace tunnel. *If your cat catches her (warriors, medcats, leader, deputy, and elders only) Then please let me know, if not, this happens----As Aspenkit escaped out of camp, she decided to see if the mink rumors were true. She picked a direction, and started walking.
Back at camp...
Willowkit wondered into the medicine den. She didn't know why she was there, but she was. She closed her eyes, and breathed in the herb scent. She also scented Lightingstorm. That would make sense, she thought, This is Lightingstorm's den. Suddenly feeling exhausted, she laid down. She felt the urge to take a nap. For some reason, she found the smell of herbs calming.

I own both Aspenkit and Willowkit.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

lilackit sleeps

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)

SCREECHINGPAW

Woah.

This place was MASSIVE! There were more cats than there ever was at the corn fields! Like, ever! They were his friends now, and they would do cool things together, like hunt with other "apprentices".

So, this was pretty good for a place "constantly at war." The fluffy gray apprentice flicked his head around, gazing at each of the dens. He'd never seen anything like it. He was always in hollow bushes. He darted around, sniffing every tiny corner with his ears pricked, listening to the commotion.

He paused after he ran by the den with all the old people. There were some kits playing. Cool, this place had room for hanging out! Where was the one for apuhrentices?

He stared at the massive Maple tree. Wow. Huh, anyway, Twilightstar said someone called warrior would explain what was going on. Oh wait, warriors were the grown up cats.

Screechingpaw paused for a moment. He didn't know anyone here. Were they still his friends? Well, cats wouldn't befriend themselves! First he had to check something.

He hadn't noticed the prey pile until he turned around. Why did they have a lump of dead things. Oh yeah, to eat, duh. Twilightstar had told him they didn't cannibalism, but he just wanted to be sure. he was fairly certain it wasn't a normal thing now.

Time to find someone to teach him things! There were a lot of warriors. That would be a good thing, but which one to ask? All the while he was staring off into space, incredibly stiff-looking, as if he was a poorly-proportioned statue except for the occasional quick blink.

Okay, he chose now. They were short! "Hi! What do I need to know? To be here, to be specific? Oh, I'm Frosty, by the way. Wait no I'm not! Sorry, sorry, I'm Screechingpaw. Apparently I'm named that 'cos I'm good at Screeching and I think the second part is because I have paws. I just got here! Did Twilightstar tell everyone? Or did she just tell people who told you? Wait, that's a pointless question. Can I ask those? Are you really always fighting, 'cos to me it looks pretty cool here?" He awaited an answer from the short cat.

[ @Poprock - littleshock ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - Windclan App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Padding out of the apprentices den with nervousness. The vibe of everyone around her felt awful. All the tension from some of her clanmates over the Riverclan incident. Sure it was well deserve, but she wished this vibe would just go away. It probably will once they start doing something against the clan that wronged them. The young apprentice shook her head.

No she didn't need to worry about that. She was a young apprentice with no fighting experience. Not to mention she had no eyesight. In the future once she got the proper training, her lack of eyesight would have nothing to do with.

Barleypaw didn't really know what to think. Maybe it would hold her back, but she had heard of some blind cats making it to warriorhood. Would that be her though or would her blindness continue making her unsure? She hated these thoughts in her head. She was always so unsure of herself and her abilities. Not wanting to think about this anymore the molly sat down. Her mind was blank as her clouded eyes looked at nothing.

[ @Dolomedes; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old Today, 06:55 AM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed

Btw, I will be posting the rest of Aspenkit's journey at twilight falls, since I have decided that that is her destination. Whether she makes it or not, is up to any patrols.

Willowkit will stay in the clearing until further notice.
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was still feeling off about this whole thing. He means, with Riverclan and then his fight with Lightningpaw, and now mama was acting off. Rabbitpaw was just a bit worried, actually, a lot worried. Ever since the fight and his weird freak out that happened afterwards it felt like the worry never completely went away. Or rather it was always there and he just noticed it in more clarity now, or something. Well anyways, the blond found himself with free time and it's been awhile since he’s had that between all his training, and learning, and family time… not that any of those are bad, actually quite the opposite. If it was up to Rabbitpaw, he would track down some warrior to take him out for some hunting because his moor hunting needed a lot of work still, though Crowtooth and Lightningpaw and his mama were all worried because of how fast he was going in his training. And so, just for them, he decided to find something calm to do in camp.

Which led to where he was now, padding over to Barleypaw who seemed pretty unbusy, to have a chat or perhaps to share a meal or something calm like that. He didn’t know the other too well but he did know that Lightningpaw liked her company and any friend of Lightningpaw’s was a friend of his. Though… really he would be friends with anyone in his clan so that doesn’t really affect anything… uhhh, it's the thought that counts, right? Yep, one hundred percent. Rabbitpaw trotted over to where Barleypaw was sitting and offered a grin to the other apprentice, “Heya Barleypaw, would you like some company? If you aren’t busy or anything.” He stapled on, not wanting to force an interaction that the other feline may not want.
[ @Madelaine - Barleypaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!