'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: The Shadowledge

★彡 ElkKit 彡★
|He/him | 4 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Kit |
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eye

@Streamtail

ElkKit would have been playing with his tail when he spotted MeadowKit near that one tall rock that DawnStar spoke from, he rushed over yelling. ' ' MEADOWKIT MEADOWKIT! ' ' or was it MeadowStar? ElkKit had been a warrior of her kit clan. He had almost reached her when he fell over his front two paws and slid until he was at MedowKit's feet. ' ' HI! ' ' He said picking himself up

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:50 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Mirekit
She/her | 4 moons | ArkDuo Kit
[ Mind Reader • Silk Spinner ]
Tiny paws came hurrying over as she heard the voice of her grandmother, whisking through the crowd as though she were on a mission. Which she was. But it wasn't to go to Mama or Howls. No, this was different. Blue-green eyes were focused on the large rock, she sucked in a breath and launched herself at it, claws trying to scrabble and find purchase. Her back legs swung wildly behind her as she tried to haul herself up onto the rock. "Gamma!" she cried from where she was, trying to look up to locate the massive scarred tabby. She wanted to be up there too! Ever since meeting her the leader had struck a certain fascination within her. "Gamma, up!"

[ @Dark @Rose - incase one of her parents wants to come yoink her back; figured it wasn't realistic for her to actually climb it this young, but she is for sure going to attempt to be near her "gamma" ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post

SHE/HER
Purrks: N/A

The 4 moon kitten escapes the nursery with ease now. Turning back to see if Sunny was coming with. But when she turned back and saw that familiar grey and lighter coat, Howlingkit couldn’t help but try to calm the sudden rage that filled her. …why was she here. The question of the day. Howlingkit was her little Sundew or whatever stupid nickname her mother had called her. The deafness in her left ear a result of the failed relationship between them. Howlingkit digs her claws into the ground, and regretfully approaches from behind. Reaching her mother. She flinches at any sudden movement before locating the fluffy grey tail and climbing underneath it. It made Howlingkit slightly uncomfortable to be this close but for some reason she didn’t understand right now it felt good to be near her mother. Maybe it was nervousness she felt in the larger crowds or being without Sunny, Howling didn’t know. “Mama.” She mustered as the blue and yellow eyed shekit went to try and lean of her mothers leg while sitting.
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark had intended not to move from her spot for the remainder of the meeting unless her mother had use of her, but apparently her plans couldn't help but go awry all on their own - in the form of one of her daughters' (attempt to) scramble up the Shadowledge. Offering Howlingkit a small, hopeful smile as she glanced down at the kit brushing against her leg, the sleek grey feline rose to her paws with a soft sigh. “I suppose we ought to fetch Mirekit, hm Sundew?” She asked, lingering in place a moment, seeking out any movement or sound of approval from Howlingkit before she moved forward through the crowd.

She kept each step careful, planted in place so that Howlingkit could accompany her to the front if the kit so wished. Only upon reaching Mirekit did Lostspark pause, sitting back on her hindlegs and reaching out with her paws in an attempt to pluck Mirekit from where she was and set her down at her side. "Grandma is busy, you can talk to her later." Lostspark didn't move from the front of Shadowledge, instead attempting to curl her tail around the two kits at her side.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:57 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 ElkKit 彡★
|He/him | 4 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Kit |
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eye

@Streamtail

ElkKit would have been playing with his tail when he spotted MeadowKit near that one tall rock that DawnStar spoke from, he rushed over yelling. ' ' MEADOWKIT MEADOWKIT! ' ' or was it MeadowStar? ElkKit had been a warrior of her kit clan. He had almost reached her when he fell over his front two paws and slid until he was at MedowKit's feet. ' ' HI! ' ' He said picking himself up
Meadowkit

Meadowkit startles for a moment as she sees Elkkit rush torward her, but regains her composure soon after.

"H-hi Elkkit, how are you doing?" She asks, a slightly amused look in her voice.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old March 2nd, 2024, 05:36 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

SHE/HER
Purrks: N/A

Howlingkit is silent, staring at her and mother’s paws side by side. Blue and yellow eyes clashing with her mother’s amber ones. She said that nickname again. After everything she did to her? She called her “Sundew”…after everything?! The cat made her look stupid in-front of her father and gave her a stupid nickname?! Howlingkit finally takes note of her little sister. Sunny. Sunny is here? How hadn’t she even noticed?! Had her deaf ear really been so impactful.

It brought tears to her eyes. They formed and fell harshly down her face. Standing up as Howlingkit mustered up what she could into words. Shaking in her sudden emotional expression, it forces her to dig her claws deeper into the earth. “Sunny. Come to Sissy, Lostspark said Gramma is busy…” The words are broken by a few times where she stumbles and tries to find the words as she whispered towards her little sister. She felt sick. Sick of this stupid failed relationship. For not noticing Sunny and for losing her hearing. Howling can only lean on her mother for support. Someone she hated since the moment she could walk.

Howling wipes her tears before she stares at her mother in fullness. Trying to avoid biting the Shecat tail. Was it even anger towards her at this point? Was it anger at the stupid cat that appeared in her dreams? Or even at herself? Howlingkit looks down at Sunny. Flicking her tail to try and signal the slightly younger shekit over. They were almost apprentices and Howlingkit didn’t know if she could go into it without Sunny.

[ @tally , @Rose ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old March 2nd, 2024, 05:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep sauntered in to the clearing from the warriors den, at a time that might be considered fashionably late. Except he wasn´t particularly impressive as a cat, unless he was talking, so it probably just looked like he was a bit stupid. Perhaps a more apt conclusion. (Open)
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:06 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite gathered for the meeting
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 2nd, 2024, 07:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

r o t p a w

╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw enters the meeting, looking more bored than usual (a treat everyone around them, of course). He sits and doesn’t even bother to look at anyone before laying his head on his paws.

The sight of the injured leader piques his attention, though. Will their leader have some words about their kerfuffle? Or ignore it? A prick of curiosity makes him tilt his head.

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit scrambles into the clearing, his eyes dull but wide. Excitement courses through his fur, accompanied by sick nervousness clogging his throat. But he pushes that down like swallowing bile.

His nerves are alight, and he flexes his claws. Will he get to get revenge for Dawnstar? She hardly needs it but the kit hopes she will see him as more respect-worthy if he tried.

(open for interaction!)

Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:09 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 moons | Just a Scratch

The new kitten had gotten maybe a day to rest in the medicine cats den before the meeting was called, not even time for him to be introduced to his new 'family'. Soooooo with a lack of even that core information extra knowledge like 'clan meetings' and 'shadowledge' Bleedingkit was rather.... Confused.

Confused but eager to obey and participate!

Miss Tiger (that nickname had just shifted to be an internal one after Dawnstar had disapproved of it so vehemently) told cats to gather and most cats seemed to be gathering under the large rock she was sitting on so that was probably the right place! OOOOH! And new mom was there...... along with the other kittens. Less 'oooh!' this time.
It wasnt that Bleedingkit didnt like them! He hadnt even met them. It was just..... His last siblings werent all that nice and these ones were to be his forever siblings and he wanted them to like him! Not not care at best and dislike him at most probable....

Yeeaaaaaah the kitten would meet them later, time to find someone else to sit with.
The white kitten seemed like a good bet.

Hesitant at first the golden bengel peaked his head out of the medicine cats den and strode out into the light towards him with a shy grin to mask internal worry. Of course, the reason for that worry was dead obvious the moment the kitten moved (read, wobbled). His steps were all over the place, walking stance oddly wide to make sure he stayed up as he shimmied and rocked involuntarily as he made his way over. It was like he was walking on a boat on the storming seas though impressively he was making good time even for being as small and young as he was and even when he sat next to Fogkit his head still rocked about.

"Hi! Im Bleedingkit! Im new, who's you?" The pretty bengal looked concerned looking him over and tacked on. "You scared? Look sad-bad, is it Miss Tiger?" The little tom looked up at the leader and grinned. "She's nice and strong! Dunno why white stuff though...." Bleedingkit was perhaps just a bit too small to understand that Fogkit wasnt scared of Dawnstar but for her but tried to comfort regardless, keeping cheery but not loud to cover his internal terror at Fogkit getting angry at him.

New home, new chances, new Bleedingkit right?

@MangofDoom

Last edited by Rani; March 3rd, 2024 at 12:09 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:52 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The unnaturally large feline lifted one huge paw and licked and nipped at the pad as she heard her clanmates' incoming paw steps—one of them louder than the others. A lazy amber eye found the noise source. It was that one kit with the eerie eyes that resembled an old enforcer hound and the strange demeanor of a once favored grandson. Dawnstar watched Mirekit take a flying leap at the Shadowledge, trying to scrabble up on it.

This was new, and semi-distracting. If her hairball of a grandaughter could get up here then Dawnstar supposed she could allow the hairball to sit up her for a meeting. So long as she wasn't irritating or trying to throw herself off the ledge.

"If you can get up here without help, then I'll allow you to sit with me so long as you're good and quiet." Dawnstar did not allow kittens upon the Shadowledge, but she was in a tolerant mood today despite her clan's many failings. Many many failings... ugh thinking about it made her want to tear into someone.

Dawnstar's gaze drifted over to Lostspark as her daughter and the grumpy grandkit, Howlingkit, came to collect Mirekit. Dawnstar left them to their own devices, her attention was needed elsewhere. "Flickerlight, unless you want me to remove your claws, I'd keep them sheathed. Go and fetch cobwebs for Silentraven's scratches. If I hear or see you hurting your clanmates again, I'll ensure you'll live to regret it." Unless she ordered it as a punishment, or cats were sparring, Dawnstar didn't need cats clawing each other or herbs being wasted because of it.

"Meadowkit, Larkkit. Come sit at the base of Shadowledge it's time for your apprentice ceremonies."

#shcmeeting

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 3rd, 2024 at 10:39 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:04 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willowpaws ear twitched, she heard Dawnstar's voice sounding from somewhere. She sat up immediately and looked around. Panic gripped her firmly, and in two leaps she bounded to the entrance of the apprentices' den. She'd been sitting in the den, enjoying the peace and occasionally grooming herself a bit, when she'd fallen into a deep sleep. Unwilling to show up that late, she decided to watch the meeting from the apprentices den. She had to go outside of it a bit, to get a better view of her leader, but it worked pretty well. Thankfully she hadn't been too late, as the apprentice ceremonys had just begun. She exhaled with suppressed relief.

(aaaaa late post. prob wont be posting much this meeting)

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner

Last edited by Myling; March 3rd, 2024 at 10:34 AM.