± If Primroses had thorns...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 PM

Old November 14th, 2021, 10:40 AM
. . . .

Default Re: Haven Springs

"No it isn't. The water's warm!" @Cheesy da Cheese

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 14th, 2021, 10:42 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpaw View Post
"No it isn't. The water's warm!" @Cheesy da Cheese

Well come out fo the water yall see! he yelp from the sharp coldness
Old November 14th, 2021, 11:02 AM
. . . .

"Naww... its warm in the watee!" @Cheesy da Cheese

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 14th, 2021, 12:35 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@Angelique @spade

As he awaited Petuniapaw's reaction, Blizzardwind couldn't help but notice Kestrelstar not too far off. He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully, and nodded politely. He had trusted the leader. Had. But when he left... the senior warrior felt a bit of that trust crumble. Not a bit, more like the entire base of it. And then he had come back, a completely different cat. Blizzardwind was slightly ashamed to admit he hadn't stuck around long enough to see any actual changes, and left. For a multitude of reasons, all of which structured by the stupidity of other cats. Sleet. Hail. Snowy. Petuniapaw. Kestrelstar. Himself.

If he and Dawnwhisper talked at all anymore, maybe he would be more comfortable here. But here... there was no one for him anymore. Just StarClan. Petuniapaw was given to some warrior that who's existence was unbeknownst to him. His siblings... good riddance. And Kestrelstar. When Blizzardwind came back to the Clan, it was like arriving to a whole new leader. A whole new cat entirely, one who thought with his melon instead of claws. Who craved strength and peace instead of a bloodlust maniac.

It was a good change, but still unfamiliar.

Blizzardwind hadn't imagined that the same tom exiling and killing cats throughout the Clan meetings was the one in front of him. Laughing. Smiling. Mingling with the Clanmates he had terrorized in the past. He seemed uncomfortable, unsure still. Who wouldn't after committing the offenses he had. But since he was the almighty leader, he was forgiven. Regular cats who did the same wouldn't be let off. They would be shunned, socially. They would be exiled. But since there was no higher power than leader other than StarClan, someone got let off the hook. Yes, it irritated him. Quite a bit, but ever since he had returned, Kestrelstar had done good. Mostly.

Gauging Petuniapaw's reaction was easy, somewhat. His mouth curved up at her smile, more authentic than the one she had had on previously, and leaned forward, to try and lick her head in an affectionate greeting. "It's good to see you." He purred. "I was worried."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 14th, 2021, 01:45 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Codpaw**

Fishing, that was a nice change. Codpaw also enjoyed fishing. The mouse hunting was interesting but fish were tastier and more fun to catch. "Me either! I prefer swimming and exploring. I don't get why we need to fight at all. I'm sure all of the clans would get along just fine if we all stopped picking fights with each other." It was refreshing hearing from another cat in Riverclan who didn't like to fight. He'd gotten decent at battle training and the training wasn't bad, but he couldn't imagine ever using it to actually fight another clan for real. But it seemed everybody else just wanted to fight.
Shimmerpaw gave an internal sigh of relief, glad that some other apprentice actually agreed with her. "Definitely. I won't hesitate to fight to protect RiverClan, but if we can avoid it that's what I'd much rather do. Honestly, if one Clan has less prey, why can't another Clan just help, and then that Clan could help them in the future as a way to pay it back? That way there's no need to fight over territory. And if for some reason all the Clans don't have prey, then why don't we all work together to get enough for everyone? I mean, maybe my ideas are simple, and I'm not leader so I don't any of the politics or things that happen behind the scenes, but all of this bloodshed just seems unnecessary." The apprentice finished her long-winded rant, panting slightly as she had barely paused to breath during it. Shimmerpaw may usually be shy and timid, but once she got comfortable with a cat and talked about something she really believed in, then they'd better buckle up for a ride.
Old November 14th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Shimmerpaw gave an internal sigh of relief, glad that some other apprentice actually agreed with her. "Definitely. I won't hesitate to fight to protect RiverClan, but if we can avoid it that's what I'd much rather do. Honestly, if one Clan has less prey, why can't another Clan just help, and then that Clan could help them in the future as a way to pay it back? That way there's no need to fight over territory. And if for some reason all the Clans don't have prey, then why don't we all work together to get enough for everyone? I mean, maybe my ideas are simple, and I'm not leader so I don't any of the politics or things that happen behind the scenes, but all of this bloodshed just seems unnecessary." The apprentice finished her long-winded rant, panting slightly as she had barely paused to breath during it. Shimmerpaw may usually be shy and timid, but once she got comfortable with a cat and talked about something she really believed in, then they'd better buckle up for a ride.
**Codpaw**

Codpaw listened interestedly. He really enjoyed Shimmerpaw's take on it all. "Alright, Shimmerstar, you've got my vote for leader," He laughed. "I just think we think of the other clans as so different from us but we're all just cats, right? What if we helped teach each other the things we know? Like I'm sure all the other clans could learn how to swim and we could learn how to catch rabbits and climb trees and lurk through the shadows. I think it'd be really interesting to learn how the other clans did things as well."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 14th, 2021, 04:54 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@seeingstars

The calico let out a small purr. "Duckslip! There's a empty pool over here" The tom called, bounding over to the edge. Kestralstar had said to take your time getting in, so he did. One paw at a time. He flinched as his first chosen limb slowly dipped into the steamy water, grabbing it back with haste. This would ... take some time to get used to.
Old November 14th, 2021, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Kingly }
~~~
Duckslip slowly padded their way over, giving Dogheart a weak smile before wading into the pool, pausing occasionally to let their body adjust to the heat of the pools. Once as deep as they could while still being able to sit, they sat. Taking a deep breath in before turning their gaze to Dogheart.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old November 14th, 2021, 05:54 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Codpaw**

Codpaw listened interestedly. He really enjoyed Shimmerpaw's take on it all. "Alright, Shimmerstar, you've got my vote for leader," He laughed. "I just think we think of the other clans as so different from us but we're all just cats, right? What if we helped teach each other the things we know? Like I'm sure all the other clans could learn how to swim and we could learn how to catch rabbits and climb trees and lurk through the shadows. I think it'd be really interesting to learn how the other clans did things as well."
"Oh, no! I could never be leader!" Shimmerpaw said quickly. One of her greatest fears was actually holding any sort of leadership position in the Clan, whether that be a medicine cat, Shield, or deputy. She didn't think she could handle the pressure or are the critical eyes just waiting for the opportunity to tear her down. Honestly the apprentice didn't know how Kestrelstar did it, but she admired him greatly for it. Even if he did fox it up quite a bit at the beginning.

"But I definitely agree with the rest of what you said. Like what if apprentices got to train in each Clan, and then when it was time for them to be a warrior they picked which Clan suited them best? That way everyone is happy, and there's less reasons to fight since family will be spread throughout all four Clans." Shimmerpaw hoped that didn't sound like a fish-brained idea. She had just come up with it on the spot, but she thought it had a little merit.
Old November 14th, 2021, 07:48 PM
eternally tired

// @Rani

Sparrowskip

"Oh.. oh yeah of course!" Sparrowskip said, trying his absolute best not to give away what he was about to do. It was the perfect time to strike as Snakeheart leaned back down to the water to sniff it. With a sharp smile Sparrowskip said "Snakeheart, I would say i'm sorry for doing this, but truthfully i'm not at all!" Sparrowskip said as he took his front paw and pushed as hard as he could in Snakeheart's direction, hoping it wouldn't horribly backfire on him.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||