Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 05:23 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by ollie
Today 05:22 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:19 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:13 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 05:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 06:57 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Mumble
Fleetwind couldn’t help but feel a glimmer of satisfaction as the she-cat’s war ripped under his claws. He’d missed, but he hadn’t been aiming to kill her anyway, so any wound would do. Besides, his own ear still stung from similar treatment. His satisfaction was short lived, however, as a random strike by his opponent caught him on the cheek. It wasn’t a deep cut, but it was annoying to immediately receive an injury after giving one. Why won’t this cat just run off? He wondered wearily, wanting the she-cat to just go back to her own camp. The tabby tom was a bit woozy from blood loss, but still on his paws and didn’t want her to regain easy sight before he could take advantage of the blood trickling in her eyes. Fleetwind aimed a blow at her legs, trying to knock them out from under her.
Sagewhisker tried to shake the blood from her eyes, scattering droplets of blood onto the ground. She stopped flailing her paws when she felt the enemy sweep her paws out from underneath her. She fell into the ground, the breath knocked out of her. She reached her claws out, aiming to drag the tom down with her. In case that didn't work, she also bit down on his other paw, using as much strength as she could. 'ha!' She laughed in her head, 'I bet you didn't expect that, did ya?' She thought with a grin.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 15th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Fogwhisper blinked at him. "M-my eye... I-I can't s-see..."
Owlstorm frowned. ”You should go to Lionwhisker.” He growled, fury boiling. “I’m going to kill the She-cat that did this to you.” He snarled. To hell with the warrior code! He thought, seething. I’m going to make ShadowClan pay for what they’ve done! He whirled around, looking for the ShadowClanner he had been fighting with earlier.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2020, 07:05 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Mumble
Fleetwind felt his opponents claws latch onto him and drag him to the ground with her. He spat out a curse, dislodging himself from her hold and rolling away, just barely missing her teeth chomping down on his good paw. What is it with this cat and biting my paws? He thought to himself exasperatedly as he staggered to his paws. Fleetwind was quickly losing energy and he wondered how much longer this fight could go on. Not wanting to engage in another tough round just yet, Fleetwind darted in quickly for a few sharp blows and pulled back almost as soon as he had started, limping around the Shadowclan warrior instead as he tried to catch his breath.
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:05 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Shimm @Puddletail
Sheeplight pressed their paw down onto Sycamorerain's throat, just barely sinking her claws in. Her eyes narrowed at the tom. "You can either surrender or, " She leaned closer, "Get your ass killed. Your choice, darling, " She was doing her damn best to show some kind of mercy. Which was ironic! I mean it was her. Sheeplight just really didn't want to dirty her fur anymore.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 15th, 2020 at 07:06 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:06 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

That wasn’t right. Panic flooded the toms face as he felt his teeth sink right through... no.. no no. He suddenly recoiled stunned at his own strength- there the tail clinging onto her with barely enough to keep it there. His eyes widened and he felt shock numb his body. HE BIT HER TAIL OFF! He began to shake but before he could do anything he felt Dogpaw lungs at him. She was right on her mark.. he didn’t have a chance to move out of the way before her teeth sank into the flesh of his throat. He don’t make a noise.. it was like the breath was token right from his chest..

She pulled back and ripped. A chunk of warm flesh and fur in her mouth, the first time she tasted the blood of another cat. Dogpaw stumbled back, jaw stained red with blood, but it wasn't her own. For a brief moment, through terror and shock, the large cat before her looked an awful lot like Bumblebelly. But the flicker of delusion was crashed as the reality of the situation began to sink in;

Dogpaw had ripped her mentors throat out.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:17 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Mumble
Fleetwind felt his opponents claws latch onto him and drag him to the ground with her. He spat out a curse, dislodging himself from her hold and rolling away, just barely missing her teeth chomping down on his good paw. What is it with this cat and biting my paws? He thought to himself exasperatedly as he staggered to his paws. Fleetwind was quickly losing energy and he wondered how much longer this fight could go on. Not wanting to engage in another tough round just yet, Fleetwind darted in quickly for a few sharp blows and pulled back almost as soon as he had started, limping around the Shadowclan warrior instead as he tried to catch his breath.
Sagewhisker felt her teeth bite into thin air, and watched through narrowed eyes as the tom rolled away. She hissed as she felt claws jab at her pelt. She stood up, keeping an eye on the thunderstorm warrior. She would lash out at random times, trying to catch him by surprise.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Ahh, the sweet taste of flesh. Foxpudge savored it for a moment as he swallowed Pinepath's meat, allowing her paw to stab him as he advanced on her.

It hurt. He could hardly walk at this point-- a combination of pain and the blood loss from his mangled limb, but.. he wanted more, and he staggered as he swung his paw at her to try to knock her over.

[ @Fuzzy ]

He was staggering, that was good right? Pinepuff wasn't sure he was still after her and something about a cat trying to eat you alive made your heart race. That was bad though because more and more blood was being pumped out of her body. At least she could still hit him.
Thankfully she was strong enough to with hold his paw swinging into her with out falling over but honestly Pinepuff was wanting this to be over. To not have a crazed cat trying to eat her!
Pinepuff let out a growl, mixed with a hiss. She didn't know what to call it. It was a noise she was making as she was in pain, confused and livid. Moving away for distance herself from the cabalistic warrior's face. Pinepuff attempted to get behind him and aim for his hind end. That seemed safer then getting bitten again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Mumble
Fleetwind ended up having to dance around the she-cat to avoid her random strikes. This wasn’t helping him catch his breath so the tabby decided to take a break out of reach. He backed just out of her claws’ reach and stood watching the Shadowclan warrior intently. Tail flicking, Fleetwind waited for his opponent to make a move and used the time in between to regenerate some energy.
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal View Post
Blood poured over Robinflight's face and his body burned with pain, but he had managed to topple Cunningeye. He pulled back as the warrior aimed for his face, but not fast enough - a new scratch colored his muzzle. He screeched, and aimed a bite at the cat's shoulder.

Cunningeye felt the pain of the cat's teeth sinking into their shoulder and stifled a yell. They kicked at Robinflight, hoping to dislodge his teeth or at least knock the air out of him.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:39 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
Struggling to regain his footing, Burnetsnap glared daggers at Songthorn. Seeing the blood run down his face, though, knowing that he had done that, caused him to hesitate. "Song..." he panted, taking a step back. Pushed up against some kind of wall... he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

Burnetsnap could almost feel the bloodlust consume him, swallow him whole. It didn't matter who it was-- he needed a fix. Snarling, mouth dripping with saliva, he bounded towards Songthorn and aimed a heavy swipe at his head.
He yowled in pain as he was knocked to the ground, Burnetsnap's larger size easily bringing him down. Songthorn could barely see anything through the beating red behind his eyes, and he was already losing a lot of blood. Did Burnetsnap... did Burnetsnap want to kill him? The pure bloodlust in his best friend's eyes was almost too hard to look at. He swallowed thickly, closing his eye and awaiting another blow, umable to get back up.
"Burnet, please..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

He felt her claws connect with his stomach and he leapt away, blood beginning to leak from the wound in droplets, making his white fur turn redder. He scowled as pain ripped through him and Rabbithop bared his teeth at the passive ThunderClanner. “You fight good, but you act rather heartless, flea-bag.” He breathed angrily. Rabbithop hated fighting and ruining the forest around him, but he wouldn’t succumb to failure. After all, the wounds she had given so far were shallow enough, and he leapt after her sliding form. Hoping to land on her shoulders and drag his hind claws on her back, Rabbithop exteneded his claws, snarling, hoping for his claws to hook into her fur.
Eaglespark said nothing in return to the ShadowClanner, instead clenching her teeth as his claws ripped at her back. Blood seeped from the fresh wounds and yet it did nothing to stop her from violently rolling to the side, hoping to dislodge the tom's hold on her as she swiped for his throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@hxneysuckle

"Your goody-goody peacemaker strategies aren't going to get you far, Duskstar," Icestar scoffed, flicking her opponent's blood off her claws. "We are warriors. Fighting is what we do best! Without war, there would be no peace. I fight to establish our reputation as a strong clan, to protect my clanmates!" She aimed another set of blows, but was taken aback when the other leader fled.

"Retreating, are you? Coward!" She yowled after her. She then took a moment to survey the battle scene--things were really in full swing. It was no contest, and she had surely proved her point by now. She could call things off...But she doubted her opponent would have just run off like that. She had to be plotting something. Remaining vigilant, she scanned every bit of the clearing, tuning her senses on high alert.
Icestar's words dig deep into her skin, but she did not allow them to faze her. She flattened her ears, peering into the clearing from the Highpeak as the other leader searched for her. Duskstar was determined to not let the fluffy lump of assery take her down. The Torbie waited until just the right moment before she flung herself from the Highpeak, jaws parted to hopefully clamp around Icestar's shoulder and leave a nasty wound. If she was lucky and landed it just right, she would leave Icestar limping for a while. But only if she managed to land it correctly...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread