Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old October 3rd, 2023, 08:59 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by els View Post
LIghtningpaw blushed lightly at Rainfall's offer, then shook her head. "No that's fine, I can just wait until Dovefall gets the time. Thank you for your offer Mr. Rainfall though." Truthfully she really wanted to learn, but that would only weigh down on the speed of the patrol. She could just watch him and carry back his prey for him, and then try to replicate what she saw on her own.

Clearing her little throat, the small siamese looked back up at Rainfall, then towards the forest infront of them. "I can just watch you, and carry back your load for you!"

@/Caspain grgr im sorry this is so late you can do another post of him hunting and catching something and i can just have her react and carry it back and that can be it sobs ive been sparactic about other things and i complete forgot pls forgive casp :tiredface:
Rainfall nodded and caught two squirrels

[hmm.. you are forgiven.]
(Sorry for the short post)
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:09 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Lightningpaw congratulated him and took a squrriel to carry back with them to camp.

@Caspian
(tyty consider this done ueue)

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:56 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by els View Post
Lightningpaw congratulated him and took a squrriel to carry back with them to camp.

@Caspian
(tyty consider this done ueue)
They carried the prey

(Alr)
Old October 3rd, 2023, 10:24 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Rootbear bounced about @Mooninvalley
(haven't gotten around to finishing up Rosefury yet, but got Rootbear open for now)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 3rd, 2023, 10:01 PM

Bump Policy: After 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostThief View Post
Rootbear bounced about @Mooninvalley
(haven't gotten around to finishing up Rosefury yet, but got Rootbear open for now)
Toadsnap was sitting, his gaze fixed intently upon his paws. The day had been going rather slowly, he thought, and he would be glad when it was over. The tom yawned now, and his gaze scanned the clearing lazily. Perhaps some cat was up for conversation? His eyes fell on the- rather excited Rootbear, and he watched the cat with mild interest.

Last edited by MoominValley; October 3rd, 2023 at 10:07 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:45 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoominValley View Post
Toadsnap was sitting, his gaze fixed intently upon his paws. The day had been going rather slowly, he thought, and he would be glad when it was over. The tom yawned now, and his gaze scanned the clearing lazily. Perhaps some cat was up for conversation? His eyes fell on the- rather excited Rootbear, and he watched the cat with mild interest.
Rootbear, head in the clouds again, pounced on bubbles Clanmates "hi hi hi hi HIC!" The surprise hiccup startled Rootbear and they looked about in confusion, not realizing the noise came from themself

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 4th, 2023, 12:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar wasn't about to sit around and wait for her patrolmates to show. She left camp after not seeing hide nor hair of Fallowreed or Spiderpaw, the latter of which she hadn't actually seen in some time. Whatever, his loss. She could find borage on her own.

She kept her neck bent as she searched, dilly-dallying a small amount in the hopes Fallowreed would make an appearance.

[ @Ladiebugg ]

NOT ME FORGETTING! Atleast I have a way to avoid my school work hehe

FallowReed saw BumbleStar leaving camp, and quickly padded after her. She felt weird leading a patrol with the leader on it, but it is what it is.
Old October 4th, 2023, 08:46 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Flameflicker kept trotting forward steadily until he reached where he wanted. Ahhh. The Tree. He looked up as the memories hit him like a claw- his parents watching as he and his brother scaled the tree, calling down from below. Those were the good ones. But there was a bad memory. A really, really, bad memory. It was during one of the climbing sessions. He and his brother had gotten down, resting before going again, when they heard high pitch yipping noises coming from behind the bushes. Soon they heard rustling as 8 foxes appeared. He remembered the horror he felt, pelting away from the foxes with his family. He remembered his father's screams of agony as the foxes ripped him to shreds. He remembered her mom's shouts of pain, drowning under the chaos of giddy foxes, eating her alive. He remembered his brother, crusty dried tears in his eyes, as he bled out.

A call of a bird woke him from his nightmare. The worst night of his life. Shaking himself back to the present, he noticed Poop beside him. Suddenly he remembered why he had come here. "Ok, so if you're wondering why we are here, it is because of this tree in front of me." He turned to face the humongous tree, towering over them. He swallowed the memories down and continued speaking. "You will be climbing this tree. Climbing is similar to hunting. It something you do with patience. You should always be aware of your surroundings. Of adders, squirrels, birds, or whatever may be lurking up there. Watch," he commanded, stepping forward to the trees. He unsheathed his claws, explaining his actions as he talked. "First, take out your claws. You'll need them for grip. Then, stand up onto your hind legs, and use the trunk for stability." He demonstrated it. "What you're gonna wanna do next is grip your paws on either side into the tree tightly. Then you're gonna lift your hind legs and grip them into the trunk. Next, you're gonna sheathe your claws from your front two paws and move them higher up. After that, sheathe your back two paws and move them higher up and unsheathe them back into the trunk." He did this, going up to the first branch, then stopped. "Do the same thing on the way down. Go carefully, I guess. You should be smart enough to be able to do it." He went back down and dropped down, landing gracefully but heavily. "Your turn."

@Alchemist Kitsune
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 5th, 2023, 06:08 AM

Bump Policy: After 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostThief View Post

Rootbear, head in the clouds again, pounced on bubbles Clanmates "hi hi hi hi HIC!" The surprise hiccup startled Rootbear and they looked about in confusion, not realizing the noise came from themself

As Rootbear landed atop him, he let out an 'oomph' sound. He had been rather taken aback by the sudden weight of the cat. Now laying on his back, Turtlesnap emitted a quick laugh. He rolled over and shook out his pelt as Rootbear hiccuped and looked around in confusion. 'Hello to you too!' he mewed as he gave one last shake of his dust-covered pelt.

Last edited by MoominValley; October 5th, 2023 at 06:09 AM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 07:54 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoominValley View Post

As Rootbear landed atop him, he let out an 'oomph' sound. He had been rather taken aback by the sudden weight of the cat. Now laying on his back, Turtlesnap emitted a quick laugh. He rolled over and shook out his pelt as Rootbear hiccuped and looked around in confusion. 'Hello to you too!' he mewed as he gave one last shake of his dust-covered pelt.
Rootbear chirpped a cheery "Hello Turtlesnap!"