Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM

Old December 20th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
(Lol i said cherryblossom was following redclaw and was slow to react to redclaw suddenly sprinting XD and i did mess up on her name meant to say cherryblossom) iceclaw noticed her sister keeping pace with her with a smile she jumped high into the air and batted a snow covered branch dislodging the snow it fell toward lightningstrike but missed and hit redclaw instead who fell face first into more snow iceclaw pulled to a stop along with cherryblossom and started laughing and redclaw pull his head out of the snow and shook it off
Lightningstrike slowed to a stop beside her sister and purred with laughter as well at Redclaw's misfortune.

"Honestly, all of you," Greyshade meowed, "we're warriors now, we've outgrown this behaviour." Though it was clear he was quite amused himself and trying not to laugh.
Old December 20th, 2017, 07:46 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningstrike slowed to a stop beside her sister and purred with laughter as well at Redclaw's misfortune.

"Honestly, all of you," Greyshade meowed, "we're warriors now, we've outgrown this behaviour." Though it was clear he was quite amused himself and trying not to laugh.
"Quit being so serious even warriors can have fun" iceclaw said flicking some snow at him redclaw rolled his eyes then looked around "ok lets see what we can catch i think it would be best if we split up" he said cherryblossom and iceclaw nodded

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

The star boy strutted proudly into the clearing. His pelt pristine, that certain glow in his eyes, and that glimmering smile. The once grumpy newborn took on an entire new personality. One that was more easygoing, and full of tricks. Ripplepaw was not only happy that he was an apprentice, and certainly not confined into that horrible milk-invested den, but he was also happy that his mother gave him Foxthorn as a mentor. Bad mistake there, momma! Foxthorn was the fun Uncle. The laid-back, cool Uncle that had all the tricks up his paws. That's something Ripplepaw knew he could vibe with. Everyday would be an interaction of fun for the two of them! This made Ripplepaw bounce for a moment, the shine in his eyes looking for that favorite Uncle of his. Obviously, Snowstar should be proud of her son, for his excitement when it came to learning. She looked doubtful when she appointed Foxthorn as his mentor - and, why? He was the luckiest of his siblings to have the greatest mentor! "Now, where is that lump of fur so we can get this show on?" Ripplepaw gave a lick to his jaws, that mischeavious expression embedded into him. That only meant one thing: Time to start trouble.

@Random Melody
Old December 21st, 2017, 06:21 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
"Quit being so serious even warriors can have fun" iceclaw said flicking some snow at him redclaw rolled his eyes then looked around "ok lets see what we can catch i think it would be best if we split up" he said cherryblossom and iceclaw nodded
Greyshade quickly dodged the snow, and flicked some back at Iceclaw.

Lightningstrike nodded and swayed her tail in excitement. "Right! How are we splitting up?"
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather pulled his tail closer to his side in emmbarrassment.
The young tom twisted and began licking his back, smoothing down his ruffled fur. When he has finished that part, he licked his paw and swiped it over his ears a few times. "Heh, sorry you had to see me like this." He mewed in apology. Skyfeather looked at his tail. That fur was a little ruffled, not too much though.
The black and white warrior shrugged. He was almost positive that they'd run for part of the time, so that didn't matter at the moment.
"I'm not," Cherrydawn said sweetly, touching her nose to his. She pulled back and looked him over, satisfied with how his pelt looked. The black and white was too handsome not to look nice, even with his wild fur. "Come on, let's go! I want to show you my favorite groove of beech trees. It always has the nuts on the ground. If we're lucky, a mouse will be out for a meal." The ginger and white took off through the woods, weaving nimbly among the trees an underbrush.

Old December 21st, 2017, 10:35 PM

@Darkclaws

Cometheart stepped out onto the territory, breathing in deeply and sighing in happiness, she loved being out of camp, it was just so calming, looking over her shoulder, she waited for her nephew to come out. "Come on Dusky." She called softly.
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Thistledawn
Eagleflower was headed to the Thunderclan entrance after catching some preyto give to her clan. The she-cat had been stuck in camp for a while, causing her to go a bit nuts, since everytime she wanted to leave camp her apprentice kits would ask her questions or would distract Eagleflower from leaving the camp, because they needed her help with their problems. It was a wonderful time today. Just you wait I'm going to walk in camp and get ambushed with questions.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:51 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

@Raven & Co
"I'm coming!" Duskpaw assured her. He stepped out into the clan's territory, taking a deep breath. "Don't you just love the smell of the forest?" He asked with a smile.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather darted after her.
In a few moments, he has caught up with Cherrydawn and was now beside her. "So, which wa-aaaaay!" He nearly screamed as clumsily leaped over a bush. His paws landed roughly on the forest floor. Skyfeather's eyes were wide with shock. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. "As I was saying... Which way?" The tom meowed as he bounded after her.

Character Site

Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

@Raven & Co
"I'm coming!" Duskpaw assured her. He stepped out into the clan's territory, taking a deep breath. "Don't you just love the smell of the forest?" He asked with a smile.
Cometheart chuckled at how happy he seemed right now, she gave him a nod. "Of course, sweetie, which is why I'm not in camp a lot." She admitted, slowing down for her nephew.