Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old May 6th, 2018, 08:05 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Hollywhisper sniffed the air, taking in the scents. Once she located the scent of a squirrel she followed it until she found it. Crouching down, she slowly stalked forward silently, tell she was within pouncing distance. She pounced on it, killing it with a single blow. Holly turned towards Stonewater, triumph shining in her yellow eyes.

@Soup
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 6th, 2018, 08:10 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Hollywhisper sniffed the air, taking in the scents. Once she located the scent of a squirrel she followed it until she found it. Crouching down, she slowly stalked forward silently, tell she was within pouncing distance. She pounced on it, killing it with a single blow. Holly turned towards Stonewater, triumph shining in her yellow eyes.

@Soup
"Great catch!" He purred, butting her shoulder with his head before opening his jaws and allowing the scents of the forest flow over his senses. His ears picked up the scrabbling of a mouse not far off to his right, and he dropped down into a hunters crouch. "Watch how it's done." He whispered teasingly, stalking towards the mouse, his paw steps light and tense on the ground. He waited a moment before pouncing, his paws capturing the mouse as he killed it with a quick nip to the spine.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old May 6th, 2018, 10:45 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
"Great catch!" He purred, butting her shoulder with his head before opening his jaws and allowing the scents of the forest flow over his senses. His ears picked up the scrabbling of a mouse not far off to his right, and he dropped down into a hunters crouch. "Watch how it's done." He whispered teasingly, stalking towards the mouse, his paw steps light and tense on the ground. He waited a moment before pouncing, his paws capturing the mouse as he killed it with a quick nip to the spine.
The She-cat snorted with laughter at what he said, she watched him closely, her body tense as if she was the one stalking the prey. Once the mouse was caught hollywhisper leaped to her paws with a loud purr. “That was an amazing catch!” She purred, flicking her tail against his shoulder.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 7th, 2018, 02:50 PM
souperman

Quote:
The She-cat snorted with laughter at what he said, she watched him closely, her body tense as if she was the one stalking the prey. Once the mouse was caught hollywhisper leaped to her paws with a loud purr. “That was an amazing catch!” She purred, flicking her tail against his shoulder.
Stonewater ducked his head in embarrassment. "It was okay." He quickly buried his prey near an oak tree, then turned back to Hollywhisper. "Come on, let's run! I'll race you to the lake!" He purred, leaping into a full out run.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old May 7th, 2018, 05:04 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Stonewater ducked his head in embarrassment. "It was okay." He quickly buried his prey near an oak tree, then turned back to Hollywhisper. "Come on, let's run! I'll race you to the lake!" He purred, leaping into a full out run.
Hollywhisper stared after him for a couple of heart beats, stunned. She then quickly baried her prey and chased after him. The She-cat raced some fox lengths behind him, slowly closing the distance but remaining behind him.

Old May 7th, 2018, 05:33 PM
souperman

Quote:
Hollywhisper stared after him for a couple of heart beats, stunned. She then quickly baried her prey and chased after him. The She-cat raced some fox lengths behind him, slowly closing the distance but remaining behind him.
The tom began panting, his strides slowing. His big paws seemed to trip over every root, but he didn’t care. He was having fun. He snuck a glance over his shoulder, and gasped as he saw Hollywhisper nearly caught up. He tripped over another root and crashed to the ground, hitting the ground with a soft thump.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old May 7th, 2018, 06:11 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
The tom began panting, his strides slowing. His big paws seemed to trip over every root, but he didn’t care. He was having fun. He snuck a glance over his shoulder, and gasped as he saw Hollywhisper nearly caught up. He tripped over another root and crashed to the ground, hitting the ground with a soft thump.
Hollywhisper watched with wide eyes as he crashed to the ground, once there she skidded to a halt. Her sides heaved as she panted. “Are you...ok?!” She gasped out. That was all she could manage from her lack of breath. She slowly went up to him and gently nudged him with her paw. “Do you need help?”

Old May 7th, 2018, 06:37 PM
souperman

Quote:
Hollywhisper watched with wide eyes as he crashed to the ground, once there she skidded to a halt. Her sides heaved as she panted. “Are you...ok?!” She gasped out. That was all she could manage from her lack of breath. She slowly went up to him and gently nudged him with her paw. “Do you need help?”
Stonewater lifted his head, his green eyes blinking slowly. “I-I think I’m okay.” He said softly, getting up and gingerly testing his paws to see if anything was sprained or broken. He breathed a sigh of relief as no sharp pain hit him.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old May 7th, 2018, 07:35 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Stonewater lifted his head, his green eyes blinking slowly. “I-I think I’m okay.” He said softly, getting up and gingerly testing his paws to see if anything was sprained or broken. He breathed a sigh of relief as no sharp pain hit him.
Holly breathed out in relief. “You scared me!” She exclaimed, coming closer to him. The She-cat walked around him, her eyes scanning for any injuries before stopping in front of him. “Don’t do that again, be careful next time!” She chided. Her tail twitching was the only sign showing she was worried.

Old May 7th, 2018, 07:42 PM
souperman

Quote:
Holly breathed out in relief. “You scared me!” She exclaimed, coming closer to him. The She-cat walked around him, her eyes scanning for any injuries before stopping in front of him. “Don’t do that again, be careful next time!” She chided. Her tail twitching was the only sign showing she was worried.
He purred, touched by the she-cat's worry. "I won't be such a mouse-brain next time, promise." He mewed, resting his tail on her shoulder.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥