Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old September 25th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Ravenpaw nodded his head, his ears standing straight up and his expression unchanging. She seemed to be treating him like he would be disrespectful to her, which was only confirmed by her first words. His ear twitched slightly, waiting for her to be finished speaking before he spoke. It was obvious she thought lowly of the black tom. His tail twitched as well as he sat down, wrapping it around his paws politely.

"Burnetsky, I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I was simply asking a question. I think your reasoning for this choice is correct for lack of a better word. Now, could we get on with the learning?" He didn't really know if he sounded rude or not. If he were being honest, he didn't particularly care. He just wanted to learn as much as he could so he could be made a warrior as soon as possible.
Burnetsky twiddled with her paws, her yellow-green eyes bright in frustration, as the training session was not going as she had intended. She had hoped to have a strong connection with her first apprentice, though it was apparent that wouldn't be the case. The she-cat almost lashed out again, until she calmed herself, simply reminding herself to keep control of her emotions, one of the skills that she struggled with.

The warrior started up, her ears pricked, and tail stitched closely to her paws. Burnetsky looked at the sky, the clouds still blotting out the sun, still keeping everything in a dark haze. A small sigh escaped her maw as she settled down again, letting her claws release their grip from the tough ground. She looked at Ravenpaw, with a look of frustration on his features, and Burnetsky felt a hint of remorse, though she told herself, I'm the mentor here, he has to listen to me. I won't be a doormat... doormat... doormat. Burnetsky looked once more at her new apprentice, and she began. "First, we'll start with loyalty, and how you must use it." And so she continued, babbling on, repeating herself as she did, nervousness pricking her mew. Burnetsky told Ravenpaw of the warrior code, of how to defend his clan until his last breath.
Old September 26th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Something or Other

@SilverNight

Trees groaned and the wind whispered through the leaves that fell slowly, gracefully to the ground. It was a bright leaf-fall day, colors dancing continuously as the sun hit them. After a long, harsh day of hunting and patrolling, Burnetsky found it very odd that she would be asked for a walk by her opposite. It was difficult to understand why a well renown warrior such as Timberlight would want to get to know the introverted she-cat she was. She didn't question it much further though, as she was just happy to have a relaxing walk in her favorite season. As the she-cat walked, sge kept count, not of her paw-steps, but how many times she stole a glance at the handsome tom. Awkwardness pierced the air as the two kept quiet, kept to themelves. Burnetsky looked at the Timberlight questioningly, not looking away this time, but holding her gaze keenly on the tom. "Why did you ask me for a walk... Walk?" She inquired in her sing-song voice, quiet against the birds chirping.
Old September 26th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Cloudy

Timberlight padded alongside Burnetsky, eyes locked on the trees around them. He’d simply been distracted momentarily by how exquisite the territory looked today. Leaf-fall was finally here, meaning colorful trees and pleasant weather. Not exactly his favorite season, for his first was Leaf-bare, but definitely his second favorite. The colors were certainly entertaining, but not as fun as snow. Falling leaves only meant one thing, though - snow was well on its way. He hadn’t realized how rude he was being as they walked in silence along the familiar trail. The sweet voice of his clanmate finally caught his attention, green eyes politely rounding on her. “Ah! I just thought we should get to know each other better. I hope you don't mind the sudden invitation?” The tabby-stripped tom purred with interest. “You’re a very quiet cat, I’ve noticed, but I’d really like to get to know more about you.” The warrior nodded in reassurance, then shifted his gaze back on the path ahead. This was mainly to keep aware of his footing, so he won't trip like the clumsy oaf he is. “So what do you like to do? In your spare time, I mean. I prefer long walks like this with a friend, and you happen to be the lucky cat today.” His tail curled gleefully as he flashed a sweet smile over at the rather pretty she-cat. “Personally, I’m more interested to get to know the quiet cats. We all know the extroverted ones because, well, they know everybody! But the sweet and quiet cats like yourself? I know nothing about. And that allures me.” There he goes again, rambling on. Timberlight realized how much he’d spoken, then quickly hushed himself to give Burnetsky a chance to speak, trying to ignore the heat that came with his embarrassment. He made a mental note to tone it down around her.
Old September 27th, 2018, 09:01 AM

My Mood: Lazy

Red paw padded around the territory silently searching for prey in the nearby plants, as she was searching she spotted a large rat hiding under great big tree roots. She crouched down into stalking position and slowly stepped forwards before launching into the air to pounce on it, she quickly ripped open its back and killed it off. She slowly padded to the thunderclan camp to drop it off with the large heavy rat in between her jaws.

RedPaw padded over to the fresh kill pile and dropped the large rat relievingher jaws of the heavy weight. She quickly padded away from the pile and went out of the clearing.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 27th, 2018 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Double post merge
Old September 27th, 2018, 01:25 PM
that quiet one

@~Wishing Well~

Oaktail tensed somewhat at the hurried manner she spoke with. He should have left her alone, but, of course, it was too late now. He felt irritated with the whole awkward situation. If only he hadn't been lounging around when he should have been doing something for the clan! I'm no good with these things!

Oaktail shifted his weight, uneasy. "Um, whenever-- Now would be good, actually." His reply was just as hurried. Best to get it over with now. The warrior willed himself to calm down, inhaling a deep breath and exhaling slowly. It wouldn't be so bad. He didn't have to make conversation if he didn't want to. The way it's going now, silence would probably be good for the both of us..

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old September 27th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Afk

My Mood: Fanatic

Cattail walked around by triped. (Open
Old September 27th, 2018, 10:12 PM

RedPaw gave up searching for prey with only a small rabbit to bring back.
Old September 28th, 2018, 08:54 AM

Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Territory

The next day RedPaw would go out to find more prey for the clan, she lifted her pink-red tinted nose into air to smell something. She smelled something new to her, a badger! She followed the scent not knowing what it was and the striped body of the badger eating of a rotting birds body. Without hesitation she ran back to camp to warn PassionStar about her finding. As she was stalking away quietly she lost focus on the ground and looked back at the badger as she stepped in a pile of old orange crunchy leaves, the sound soon reached to badgers ears and RedPaw ran as fast as she could as the badger gave chase. After she eventually lost the badger, she stumbled over a ragged branch slicing the top of her paw, she left a short thin blood trail into the camp as she entered.
Old September 29th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post
@Cloudy

Timberlight padded alongside Burnetsky, eyes locked on the trees around them. He’d simply been distracted momentarily by how exquisite the territory looked today. Leaf-fall was finally here, meaning colorful trees and pleasant weather. Not exactly his favorite season, for his first was Leaf-bare, but definitely his second favorite. The colors were certainly entertaining, but not as fun as snow. Falling leaves only meant one thing, though - snow was well on its way. He hadn’t realized how rude he was being as they walked in silence along the familiar trail. The sweet voice of his clanmate finally caught his attention, green eyes politely rounding on her. “Ah! I just thought we should get to know each other better. I hope you don't mind the sudden invitation?” The tabby-stripped tom purred with interest. “You’re a very quiet cat, I’ve noticed, but I’d really like to get to know more about you.” The warrior nodded in reassurance, then shifted his gaze back on the path ahead. This was mainly to keep aware of his footing, so he won't trip like the clumsy oaf he is. “So what do you like to do? In your spare time, I mean. I prefer long walks like this with a friend, and you happen to be the lucky cat today.” His tail curled gleefully as he flashed a sweet smile over at the rather pretty she-cat. “Personally, I’m more interested to get to know the quiet cats. We all know the extroverted ones because, well, they know everybody! But the sweet and quiet cats like yourself? I know nothing about. And that allures me.” There he goes again, rambling on. Timberlight realized how much he’d spoken, then quickly hushed himself to give Burnetsky a chance to speak, trying to ignore the heat that came with his embarrassment. He made a mental note to tone it down around her.
Though there was no chill in the wind, Burnetsky shivered. Timberlight treated her like an equal, like she had earned a place to be on the same level as the handsome tom. Not many cats had given her the right, since she had been so introverted as a cat, that many didn't notice her. But now, this tom, with his pretty smile and dashing looks, had asked her on a walk, just to get to know her. Not many cats had gone to that extent for Burnetsky. The she-cat pinned her ears against her head, her breathing shallow. It was an odd experience, walking alongside the tom, breathing in his scent. She had never done something like it with anybody else, yet she felt comfortable, as though she had done it a hundred times before. As the more extroverted tom spoke, Burnetsky nodded along, not wanting to butt in before he finished talking. "In- in my free time," she said flexing her claws anxiously, "well, in all honesty, I don't have much free... free time, and not many friends to spend that little bit with. I am trying to find some more, though." She spoke almost defensively, as she thought that Timberlight would judge her. But that turned out not to be the case, as he spoke more. The yellow-green gaze of Burnetsky penetrated Timberlight as she tried to decide her feelings of the tom. Though perhaps he wasn't, it seemed like he had flirty towards Burnetsky, almsot too much. She wasn't one to enjoy a tom talking her up only to leave her heartbroken. That was perhaps the reason she never got close to anyone, afraid that they would hurt her. She tried not to think of that, but instead enjoy the moment with Timberlight. The warrior turned to her opposite, the weakest smile on her maw, "How-how has life been going?" she had mewed, trying desperately to grasp on to something interesting to say, so she could keep the tom's attention.
Old September 29th, 2018, 04:20 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@king kaleb!

At first blueberrytuft had sent herself out on a hunting patrol, contemplating sticking by the shadowclan border as they seemed the least hostile at the moment. Aside from thunderclan of course. The small she cat leapt nimbly over a rotting log landing on the soaked grass, nearly slipping and loosing her grip. She had to admit she was kinda short, sometimes it helped fitting into places but getting from here to there was certainly a struggle at times. She would trip on things others wouldn’t or get caught in belly high snow. It was a struggle sometimes but honestly she wasn’t too bothered. The blueish brown she cat slipped down into a small ravine, at first slowing down her movements to avoid tumbling headfirst. As she extended her forepaw she felt the familiar sting of broken flesh on her shoulder, gritting her teeth against the pain of fresh wounds.

A few shallow bite marks scathed her sides and belly. Long jagged tracks down her muzzle and shoulders left by claws. They weren’t as big as some other injuries she had observed from the battle, in fact they seemed pretty insignificant compared to them. She was actually kinda proud she came out of the loathsome battle with few marks, in her eyes she had done a beautiful job at protecting herself. Not to mention a few nasty blows she had dealt to shadowclan or some windclan warriors. A few skyclan warrior thrown into the mix as well. The she cat managed to clamber back out of the ravine slipping slightly on loose pebbles at first before hauling herself over the edge back onto flat ground with a content nod. She outta get to hunting though, the sun seemed to be dancing along the horizon spreading long shadows as it mirrored the trees. Lifting her eyes for a fleeting moment to watch before setting off through the underbrush. Picking up a steady pace as she wove her way around the thicket eventually making her way into a clear and slowing herself down, paws making barely any noise against the earth as she walked.

Now. Let’s see who’s out here. she dropped into a hunters crouch slinking along cautiously, gaze focused and ears perked up for the slightest noise.
needlecry was just pissed off. there was alot fueling her anger at the moment but all these wars seemed to be the main part of it. a gathering battle here, a drive out there, yet thunderclan remained neutral. it was kind of boring and needle was just itching to do something. not in a malicious way, but she felt like hey were sitting on the sidelines of things and just waiting around like it was nothing - and passionstar hadnt done ANYTHING with their clan yet, not even giving updates or news. it was boring, honestly. so to blow off some steam she decided shed take it out on prey. to focus in on something and hunt, catch, and get some energy out. she kneaded her claws in the dirt, feeling the cool texture under her paws as she walked, crunching leaves under her weight as she was planning to go to her favorite hunting spot. well, she could hunt near riverclans..old territory now that they were driven out. it was a sad thought, but it was survival of the fittest, right? her ears perked when she thought she heard paw steps for a moment, but then the forest went silent. was someone out here? she huffed, being able to see her breath in the chill afternoon and holding her tail up high in confidence, "someone there?" she called out. all she could here was the creaks of the leaves under her and the birds chirping, and some slight wind.