Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM

Old February 20th, 2017, 01:51 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Tortoisewind and Yewhearts kits

Tortoisewind and @Spirits Yewheart will become mates(Someday) and they will have kits.
Yewheart is a red abyssian and Tortoisewind is a fluffy tortoiseshell cat.

Tortoisewind will become her mate, then she becomes pregnant, then he leaves her.

FORM:
Name:
Personality as a kit(TBRP'D allowed)
Personality as a warrior(TBRP'D not allowed):
Questions:
Concerns:
Other:

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:21 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Tortoisewind and Yewhearts kits

Name: dappledkit/paw/raven
Appearance:https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...8b7e03960243o0
Personality as a kit(TBRP'D allowed) TBRD
Personality as a warrior(TBRP'D not allowed): I'm on mobile so I will finish this tomorrow
Questions: nope
Concerns: nope
Other: nope
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Name:
Clearkit /
Clearpaw / Clearstrike
Appearance:
Very slender like his father, however he shows the blue trait to his father's genes along with brilliant green hues.
[ref1] [ref2] [ref3]
Personality as a kit(TBRP'D allowed):
Clearkit is very outgoing, but very sensitive. If he's ignored, made fun of, or even takes something the wrong way, he runs back to his mother for comfort as his feelings are hurt very easily. Despite this, he's very forgiving and very friendly, he doesn't mind meeting new cats, but he may act a little shy at first. It doesn't take long for him to warm up to you though, don't worry.
Clearkit is very playful too. Just like any other kit, he loves to explore and try new things and doesn't think much about the consequences. Unlike his feelings, he can take a physical beating and not care. He's slender so he's very agile and uses it to his advantage when he can, which can cause him to get into trouble since he can hide in small, tight spaces. Normally the other kits send him through things that end up getting him in trouble, but then he runs back to his mother crying because getting in trouble sets off his emotional side easily.
Nowadays Clearstrike is a fierce warrior who still holds a sensitive side. However he's gotten a better grip on his emotions compared to his kithood. He doesn't take any nonsense anymore and even though a remark may not seem to hurt him, mentally it tears him down. He sulks later in the night over the things that hurt his feelings throughout the day as he doesn't want his clan to seem him unhappy. Clearstrike doesn't rely on many cats anymore and all those friend he made growing up have been dropped to prevent any complications that may arise in the future. He kept his closest friends and likes to have acquaintances, but he never fully trusts other cats anymore. That being said, don't think he won't be a good friend. He will. He's a good ally to have in battle and an even better friend because he'll listen to any rant you want to give him and return advice and his wisdom whenever you need it. In fact, Clearstrike loves to help others and will do so whenever he's needed or asked and he won't complain about a thing. Anything to help the clan is a good thing in his mind.
Due to his ability to take a beating when he was younger, Clearstrike turned into a formidable warrior. Even though he looks scrawny and weak, he's pure muscle and bone. He's hard to take down and he takes pride in saying it too. He's shown his clan he's just as fit to be a warrior as anyone else even though most of the clan know how sensitive he is.
Now, Clearstrike may not be one to take on friends, but just like his father, boy does this tom-cat love to flirt and mess around with she-cats. This may lead to some trouble since he never seemed to grow out of that stage and rejections from she-cats hurt him. Once he's rejected once he doesn't go back to that she-cat and moves on to the next. He's not down for kits, but if a situation were to arise, he'd love the kits like nothing else, however his behavior towards the queen depends on their relationship. Clearstrike is still very friendly though, or at least he tries to be until given a reason not to be. Like I mentioned before, he doesn't take nonsense from others despite his own personality. Meaning, this tom-cat will be a strict mentor and a strict father when the time comes.
Questions:
What clan is the mother in?
Concerns:
None
Other:
None

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 21st, 2017, 01:57 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Bumpsies

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Bumpsies
Good childz)

Old February 21st, 2017, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Name:
Clearkit /
Clearpaw / Clearstrike
Appearance:
Very slender like his father, however he shows the blue trait to his father's genes along with brilliant green hues.
[ref1] [ref2] [ref3]
Personality as a kit(TBRP'D allowed):
Clearkit is very outgoing, but very sensitive. If he's ignored, made fun of, or even takes something the wrong way, he runs back to his mother for comfort as his feelings are hurt very easily. Despite this, he's very forgiving and very friendly, he doesn't mind meeting new cats, but he may act a little shy at first. It doesn't take long for him to warm up to you though, don't worry.
Clearkit is very playful too. Just like any other kit, he loves to explore and try new things and doesn't think much about the consequences. Unlike his feelings, he can take a physical beating and not care. He's slender so he's very agile and uses it to his advantage when he can, which can cause him to get into trouble since he can hide in small, tight spaces. Normally the other kits send him through things that end up getting him in trouble, but then he runs back to his mother crying because getting in trouble sets off his emotional side easily.
Nowadays Clearstrike is a fierce warrior who still holds a sensitive side. However he's gotten a better grip on his emotions compared to his kithood. He doesn't take any nonsense anymore and even though a remark may not seem to hurt him, mentally it tears him down. He sulks later in the night over the things that hurt his feelings throughout the day as he doesn't want his clan to seem him unhappy. Clearstrike doesn't rely on many cats anymore and all those friend he made growing up have been dropped to prevent any complications that may arise in the future. He kept his closest friends and likes to have acquaintances, but he never fully trusts other cats anymore. That being said, don't think he won't be a good friend. He will. He's a good ally to have in battle and an even better friend because he'll listen to any rant you want to give him and return advice and his wisdom whenever you need it. In fact, Clearstrike loves to help others and will do so whenever he's needed or asked and he won't complain about a thing. Anything to help the clan is a good thing in his mind.
Due to his ability to take a beating when he was younger, Clearstrike turned into a formidable warrior. Even though he looks scrawny and weak, he's pure muscle and bone. He's hard to take down and he takes pride in saying it too. He's shown his clan he's just as fit to be a warrior as anyone else even though most of the clan know how sensitive he is.
Now, Clearstrike may not be one to take on friends, but just like his father, boy does this tom-cat love to flirt and mess around with she-cats. This may lead to some trouble since he never seemed to grow out of that stage and rejections from she-cats hurt him. Once he's rejected once he doesn't go back to that she-cat and moves on to the next. He's not down for kits, but if a situation were to arise, he'd love the kits like nothing else, however his behavior towards the queen depends on their relationship. Clearstrike is still very friendly though, or at least he tries to be until given a reason not to be. Like I mentioned before, he doesn't take nonsense from others despite his own personality. Meaning, this tom-cat will be a strict mentor and a strict father when the time comes.
Questions:
What clan is the mother in?
Concerns:
None
Other:
None
The clan is SkyClan

Old February 21st, 2017, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Name: dappledkit/paw/raven
Appearance:https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...8b7e03960243o0
Personality as a kit(TBRP'D allowed) TBRD
Personality as a warrior(TBRP'D not allowed): I'm on mobile so I will finish this tomorrow
Questions: nope
Concerns: nope
Other: nope
Ok, thanks)

Old February 21st, 2017, 10:35 AM

My Mood: Angelic

FORM:
Name: Sunkit
Appearance: She is a red fluffy tabby with blue-green eyes.
Personality as a kit(TBRP'D allowed)Sunkit is a very optimistic and happy cat. She loves to cheer up others, and thinks very high of her and everyone else. She loves to have fun and play all the time and is very outgoing and gets along well with everyone. She wanders around a lot usually when she isn't supposed to so sometimes she gets in trouble.
Personality as a warrior(TBRP'D not allowed): Sunpoppy will be a lot like she was when she was a kit. She will be a carefree, slightly crazy feminine she-cat, and happy most of the time. Although she will want to be a warrior, she'll want to have fun too. She wants to have many friends and be nice to all.
Questions: None
Concerns: Honestly Sunkit really sounds like a mary sue right now because I didn't think her character out well enough, so feel free to force me to add horrible flaws
Other:

[character site]
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:44 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
Tortoisewind and @Spirits Yewheart will become mates(Someday) and they will have kits.
Yewheart is a red abyssian and Tortoisewind is a fluffy tortoiseshell cat.

Tortoisewind will become her mate, then she becomes pregnant, then he leaves her.

FORM:
Name:
Personality as a kit(TBRP'D allowed)
Questions:
Concerns:
Other:
Name: Woodkit
Appearance: http://pm1.narvii.com/6295/611507bec...8e69bc4_hq.jpg
Personality (kit): TBRP
Personality (warrior): As a warrior, Woodkit would be a strong, determined cat, ready to serve her Clan till the end. She would never give up on anything, and she would burn with a special fire that can create and destroy. She would be kind and fierce, and loyal till the end.
Questions: what Clan?
Concerns: please mention me when the kits are born ^^
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Which clan is this taking place in?