Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2020, 12:52 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
"Well.. I guess I'm just different then!" He smiled, giggling a little at himself. "And I guess a bit of an idiot." He chuckled at his own insult to himself.
Cottonpaw didn't want him to think that way. "Your not an idiot. I can tell your a cat of good qualities and a great aspect to Windclan.", he replied. He wanted to assure this cat. He really did see some potential in this cat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 8th, 2020, 04:03 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Willowfern ]

Irisflame laughed, the chortle coming out of her in a pleasant ringing sound. This was the most she'd laughed in AGES. There were some pretty funny cats around her...huh. She let the sound fade off with a smile, eyes warm. She was an enjoyable companion, and someone who she could talk freely to. Which, of course, was great. It was nice to just rant for a while. There'd been so much unnecessary drama in Shadowclan recently, and it was all anycat wanted to talk about. She sighed, rolling her eyes. What a show.
"I mean, really, they can all go and shove their furry behinds somewhere else. They're all wrecks!" Well, except for Otterstone. But she was an exceptionally bubbly she-cat.

[ @Slushie ]

The amusement on Stonenettle's facemask her want to END HIM. Irisflame was in a rage, and though her features only showed hints of it, her eyes bore full-on battle upon him. She silently imagined ripping him to shreds until he was a tiny pile of flesh and tendons, which calmed her down. Tail flicking up and down continuously, she stated him down as he inhaled his mouthful. What a jerk. If you'd seen them, the only similarity you'd be able to pinpoint was their fur colour. Besides that, they were no such father and daughter.
"Oh yeah, and I'll let you and your selfish jerk-faces bleed to death, shall I? I'll have you know that I've only have two patients come in with mere thorns. All the rest are gory scratches and things that you wouldn't be able to stand. You warriors have the liberty of taking days off, but a medicine cat's work is never over. So why don't you take your big old behind and waddle off to torture someone else, huh?" But oh, that Slatecloud comment got to him. She could see it in his stance, his still posture as he took in her words. He was most likely denying it, the sad little wretch. She felt a smirk slide up her face, eyes narrowing.
"You can deny it all you want. But I'm a medicine cat. And she talks to me. Not you, me. I bet she hasn't said a word to you since she died. But she purrs in my ear and nuzzles me and all that stuff that she'll never do to you ever again."

[ @Mentallyunstable ]

Runningpaw laughed at her comment, smiling at the younger she-cat. It'd been along time since she'd smiled. It was...nice. Okay, decent, average. She shrugged the slight feeling of wonder off, opening her mouth once again to talk herself up. What has begun as a simple messing-with had developed into a potential friendship, one thing that she hadn't had in a long time.
"We're all still recovering from the coyote attacks, but we're strong as ever! I have a new mentor, and she's a jerk, so that's great. But I'm so close to being a warrior! Only a moon or two, and I'll be defending my clan like I'm supposed to!" She mewed, a slight boast in her voice, "How about you? What's life like in Riverclan?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 8th, 2020, 08:05 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Willowfern ]

Irisflame laughed, the chortle coming out of her in a pleasant ringing sound. This was the most she'd laughed in AGES. There were some pretty funny cats around her...huh. She let the sound fade off with a smile, eyes warm. She was an enjoyable companion, and someone who she could talk freely to. Which, of course, was great. It was nice to just rant for a while. There'd been so much unnecessary drama in Shadowclan recently, and it was all anycat wanted to talk about. She sighed, rolling her eyes. What a show.
"I mean, really, they can all go and shove their furry behinds somewhere else. They're all wrecks!" Well, except for Otterstone. But she was an exceptionally bubbly she-cat.

[ @Slushie ]

The amusement on Stonenettle's facemask her want to END HIM. Irisflame was in a rage, and though her features only showed hints of it, her eyes bore full-on battle upon him. She silently imagined ripping him to shreds until he was a tiny pile of flesh and tendons, which calmed her down. Tail flicking up and down continuously, she stated him down as he inhaled his mouthful. What a jerk. If you'd seen them, the only similarity you'd be able to pinpoint was their fur colour. Besides that, they were no such father and daughter.
"Oh yeah, and I'll let you and your selfish jerk-faces bleed to death, shall I? I'll have you know that I've only have two patients come in with mere thorns. All the rest are gory scratches and things that you wouldn't be able to stand. You warriors have the liberty of taking days off, but a medicine cat's work is never over. So why don't you take your big old behind and waddle off to torture someone else, huh?" But oh, that Slatecloud comment got to him. She could see it in his stance, his still posture as he took in her words. He was most likely denying it, the sad little wretch. She felt a smirk slide up her face, eyes narrowing.
"You can deny it all you want. But I'm a medicine cat. And she talks to me. Not you, me. I bet she hasn't said a word to you since she died. But she purrs in my ear and nuzzles me and all that stuff that she'll never do to you ever again."

[ @Mentallyunstable ]

Runningpaw laughed at her comment, smiling at the younger she-cat. It'd been along time since she'd smiled. It was...nice. Okay, decent, average. She shrugged the slight feeling of wonder off, opening her mouth once again to talk herself up. What has begun as a simple messing-with had developed into a potential friendship, one thing that she hadn't had in a long time.
"We're all still recovering from the coyote attacks, but we're strong as ever! I have a new mentor, and she's a jerk, so that's great. But I'm so close to being a warrior! Only a moon or two, and I'll be defending my clan like I'm supposed to!" She mewed, a slight boast in her voice, "How about you? What's life like in Riverclan?"
Doveheart nodded,”Did you also notice that Lionstar named half of his territory after himself?” she said,”If that’s not trying to be king of the cats I’m not sure what is!”
Old May 8th, 2020, 09:51 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Ringpaw entered the gathering, her nerves building up in her belly as she lightly stepped onto the sand. She hadn't been to a gathering since she had been a medicine cat apprentice moons ago, and now that she was attending one after all this time, well... She just hoped it wouldn't be a disaster like gatherings tend to be lately. The tortie-calico mix blinked her minty green eyes as she glanced around her, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the cats she didn't recognise. She looked sadly for a moment towards where the medicine cats were gathered, remembering when she had been one of them. But she had failed her mentor Shinefang, and the regret she felt filled her heart again. Not only had the medicine cat been her mentor, but also her best friend. Blinking sadly she straightened her sleek shoulders, put on an air of confidence, and entered the crowds. I'm fine. I will always be fine.

[OPEN]

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 8th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:04 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Willowfern ]

[ @Slushie ]

[ @Mentallyunstable ]

"It's pretty cool, my mentor is the deputy." she said waving her tail in the direction of Sootflare. "He's really nice and teaches me a lot." she said smiling happily, "He's kindof like an uncle to me"

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:26 AM
i am kenough

"Well, if you can think of something productive for ShadowClan to do, let me know and I'll pitch the idea to Icestar later," the tom says sarcastically. He couldn't much fathom the concept of his Clan leader wasting time or her precious energy on anything that wasn't violent, truthfully. Beastspark on the other paw was potentially thoughtful enough for something that didn't include bloodshed. His eyes move over to the deputy for a moment while Nettlespark entertained the thought.
"You will," he says suddenly, snapping back out of it. He could only reassure the molly so many times, but he didn't mind. "And..." He becomes a little bit quiet again while Whiskernose speaks. It took a lot of energy to contain himself, surprisingly. Nettlespark's mind was a maze of 'drive him away' and 'run!' but all he could manage to do was sit there, playing in the sand at his paws like a sullen little kid. But out of the blue, he gets a paw to the nose! Flinching with visible shock, he gives a cross-eyed look to the culprit: Deadpool's paw. Then he looks at Deadpool herself, confusion bright in his eyes. She thought he wasn't going to play nice? Embarrassment forces his rather poofy pelt to almost wilt down as he shrinks into a crouch, though no amount of embarrassment could make him seem less like a cotton ball at this point.
He says nothing until Butterflypaw is mentioned. He'd entirely forgotten that she'd have needed a mentor, too. The tom blinks at his Clanmate. It seemed a little bit funny that they both had gotten former WindClan members to mentor, but surely that was the best outcome they'd possibly find. "It's almost like they assigned the little guys to us on purpose, seeing as we helped out then," the tom contributes lamely, still rather stuck on the nose pap after all. It was also what she'd said- They only saw each other once in a while. Once in a while... That was unfortunate. All of a sudden, the desire to ask her about maybe hanging out some other time bubbles up out of the dark and he has to bite his tongue not to blurt it out. How silly! Of course she wouldn't agree to something like that! They were barely even friends yet anyway, how could he think- Green eyes flash as he peeps up at the she-cat while she spoke to Whiskernose, lingering for a couple of heartbeats before turning away again. Nettlespark idly doodles long swirling arcs in the sand. It sure was newleaf.
@Rainquail @Moonraven

Last edited by plum; May 8th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:37 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

He smiled in response to her laugh, and found amusement in her "studying" him. It wasn’t like she’d find much about him, only what he wanted her to see. And right now, he was funny, kind, and friendly. That’s all he wanted her to see. He did listen as she spoke, nodding along when appropriate and offering "mmhmm"’s and "ooh!"’s every so often. Thornsprint tilted his head slightly, contemplating an answer before meowing, "the flowers are nice. I
They give a splash of color to the moor. I easpecially enjoy the heather flowers. No pun intended,
" he laughed. "Well then, I certainly look forward to that, Heathernose."
Heathernose purred at his mention of heather flowers, thinking that maybe the pun had, in fact, been intended. The tortoiseshell feline dipped her head, “I look forward to that too, Thornsprint,” and smiled. The gathering wasn’t over yet, so they still had time to chat and Heathernose took a moment to think about potential questions like those he’d asked her. Turning her blue eyes back to his green, she questioned, “how about... favorite weather and favorite time of day?”
Old May 8th, 2020, 12:33 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Mumblefoot trotted over to a Cat from a different clan, "hello there, I'm Mumblefoot. I'm from thunderclan. What's your name?" she mewed, dipping her head in greeting.

(Open)

---

Badgerpaw, being who she is, was absolutely, positively terrified. There were just too many cats! She darted over to the outskirts of the clearing, trying to hide her bristling fur. I'm not ready! Who can I trust here? Oh, I wish I was back home... she stared down at her shaking paws, eyes wide with fear, the sooner this is over, the better.

(Open)

---

Boulderclaw strutted over to where the leaders and deputies sat, his large, bulky shoulders shoving through crowds as he walked, and he honestly couldn't care less. They were in his way, after all!

(Open)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 8th, 2020, 12:36 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Creekleap padded over to her apprentice, sitting by the tom. "The first gathering is always interesting, hmm? It must be your first time seeing the other clans." She mewed to Snowpaw, peering around. (Sorry if I but in-) @Mumble
(Open to any non-riverclan cats who want to interact.)
Snowpaw's ears perked when she heard her mentor's voice, "Yeah, it is. I mean, It's exciting and all, but it's also really nerve-raking." she mewed with a sheepish smile.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 8th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Rose Child (Gay Bean) ]

Owlstorm was looking around the Gathering. He loved being able to see and talk to news cats and getting to know others he didn't usually get to know. He glanced around, looking for any cat in need of company, and his gaze found it's way to a sad, and honestly terrified, looking she-cat. The warrior padded coolly over to the she-cat. "Hey there. Why are you looking so sad? It's a Gathering, this is supposed to be fun." He meowed gently.

[ @Mumble ]
Flashclaw felt himself being nudged out of the way by a big, bulky tom. His nose wrinkled in disgust and lately, he had been more irritable than ever. Where did every cat's sense of dignity go? He thought indignantly,eyes glaring at the tom. "Hey! Watch where you're going." He called.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread