± If Primroses had thorns...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 PM

Old May 18th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: :*: Deaths dumpster ( OZs territory):*:

@Leafí (so that we don't make this overwhelming I suggest this rp is happening at a different time than all the others lol)

Lyra, a fluffy she-cat of impressive size, was bouncing along a familiar path. On her long search for friends she had ever-so-rarely visited her brother's dumpster. Normally, having brothers would be highly convenient, but Lyra preferred to choose her own friends that weren't related by blood to her. She'd also wondered if she'd ever find a mate and have a family, but decided it was not for her. She wanted to choose her friends on friendship alone and stay with them through the end. It gave her...a purpose.

Either way, she had to visit her brother now. Why? Because she was a good little sister. Her mom had taught her to be. Even if she didn't love her...
"Hey, guess who came over to visit?!! SURPRISE, ITS ME!" she yowled in no particular direction.
Old May 18th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Leafí (so that we don't make this overwhelming I suggest this rp is happening at a different time than all the others lol)

Lyra, a fluffy she-cat of impressive size, was bouncing along a familiar path. On her long search for friends she had ever-so-rarely visited her brother's dumpster. Normally, having brothers would be highly convenient, but Lyra preferred to choose her own friends that weren't related by blood to her. She'd also wondered if she'd ever find a mate and have a family, but decided it was not for her. She wanted to choose her friends on friendship alone and stay with them through the end. It gave her...a purpose.

Either way, she had to visit her brother now. Why? Because she was a good little sister. Her mom had taught her to be. Even if she didn't love her...
"Hey, guess who came over to visit?!! SURPRISE, ITS ME!" she yowled in no particular direction.

-OZ -

The large tom sat atop a a rusted garbage bin, chewing noisily on an old rat carcass. It wasn't the most delicious thing but it was all he could manage at the moment. It was quite peaceful, a dead silence hung in the stuffy air. OZ preferred it like this, nothing to bother him, just to laze around in the utter silence. But unfortunately the quiet was destroyed by the loud yowl of cat. He easily made out the words, I mean who wouldn't? Especially when they were practicality screeching their head off. He knew exactly who was here, and utter dread pierced his heart.

"Oh... crap" he groaned miserably, why did his pesky sister decide to show her mug right now? She really was a pain in the rear end, a complete hang-nail. OZ scooted back farther into the shadows praying that she wouldn't find him. Didn't Lyra have something better to do? Couldn't she bug her so called 'friends '? As far as he was concerned they were probably imaginary, cuz who in their right mind would stick around and chat with a squawking buzzard. OZ felt horribly bad for any cat caught in a relationship with her.

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old May 18th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
-OZ -

The large tom sat atop a a rusted garbage bin, chewing noisily on an old rat carcass. It wasn't the most delicious thing but it was all he could manage at the moment. It was quite peaceful, a dead silence hung in the stuffy air. OZ preferred it like this, nothing to bother him, just to laze around in the utter silence. But unfortunately the quiet was destroyed by the loud yowl of cat. He easily made out the words, I mean who wouldn't? Especially when they were practicality screeching their head off. He knew exactly who was here, and utter dread pierced his heart.

"Oh... crap" he groaned miserably, why did his pesky sister decide to show her mug right now? She really was a pain in the rear end, a complete hang-nail. OZ scooted back farther into the shadows praying that she wouldn't find him. Didn't Lyra have something better to do? Couldn't she bug her so called 'friends '? As far as he was concerned they were probably imaginary, cuz who in their right mind would stick around and chat with a squawking buzzard. OZ felt horribly bad for any cat caught in a relationship with her.
Lyra, having stalked hung out with so many friends, had very good hearing indeed. So when she heard the quiet complaint she quickly headed that way. Noses were no good here, her brother and this whole place was very stinky in her opinion, but her sharp ears heard his breathing quite well. Lyra had, in a sense, become a little good at tracking noises. But cats didn't usually hide from her. How could they, when she was always right over her shoulder.
"There you are, dear brother! Are you hiding?!" she asked, poking out from behind a corner right over his shoulder with a dubious look as she glanced around.
Old May 18th, 2021, 11:46 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Lyra, having stalked hung out with so many friends, had very good hearing indeed. So when she heard the quiet complaint she quickly headed that way. Noses were no good here, her brother and this whole place was very stinky in her opinion, but her sharp ears heard his breathing quite well. Lyra had, in a sense, become a little good at tracking noises. But cats didn't usually hide from her. How could they, when she was always right over her shoulder.
"There you are, dear brother! Are you hiding?!" she asked, poking out from behind a corner right over his shoulder with a dubious look as she glanced around.
-OZ-

OZ was in the middle of a bite when Lyra seemingly appeared out of no where. Jumping in complete surprise, his claws scrapped at the lid of the trash-can in a vain attempt to keep from rolling off. After he regained his footing, he gave her a scowling look. Hard stringy meat of the crow-food hung limply from his bare jaws, he made no attempt to lick it off. " what. Do. you. want!? " he snapped not bothering to answer her other comment. OZ completely resisted the desire to fling the dead rat into her fur, although that would probably be enough to make her scram.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old May 18th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
-OZ-

OZ was in the middle of a bite when Lyra seemingly appeared out of no where. Jumping in complete surprise, his claws scrapped at the lid of the trash-can in a vain attempt to keep from rolling off. After he regained his footing, he gave her a scowling look. Hard stringy meat of the crow-food hung limply from his bare jaws, he made no attempt to lick it off. " what. Do. you. want!? " he snapped not bothering to answer her other comment. OZ completely resisted the desire to fling the dead rat into her fur, although that would probably be enough to make her scram.
As her brother stumbled, a reaction her sudden appearances often caused in others, Lyra slunk out of the shadows comfortably. Rather than answering the question, she leaped at him, knowing that unless she used all her battle skills and strength, as well as the element of surprise, he would have no chance of escaping...her hug! She needed to hug him as that's how, in her mind, you started a conversation with someone you've met before. The hug was essential. So she leaped, paws open wide, to give him the hug he deserved, even if he did smell like dead rats. Lyra usually hunted in the forest, a much more pleasant area.
Old May 18th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
As her brother stumbled, a reaction her sudden appearances often caused in others, Lyra slunk out of the shadows comfortably. Rather than answering the question, she leaped at him, knowing that unless she used all her battle skills and strength, as well as the element of surprise, he would have no chance of escaping...her hug! She needed to hug him as that's how, in her mind, you started a conversation with someone you've met before. The hug was essential. So she leaped, paws open wide, to give him the hug he deserved, even if he did smell like dead rats. Lyra usually hunted in the forest, a much more pleasant area.
-OZ -

Not looking forward to drowning in Lyras fur, OZ glowered in disgust and side stepped to avoid what he called 'the grip of death '. anytime she tried to give a 'hug ' it was like being choked by a ball of fur. " DON'T EVEN TRY. " he warned, holding the decomposing rodent up " I've got a rat , and I won't hesitate to use it.. " OZ lashed his tail, ready for anything. Lyra could be a bit.. Unpredictable.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old May 18th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
-OZ -

Not looking forward to drowning in Lyras fur, OZ glowered in disgust and side stepped to avoid what he called 'the grip of death '. anytime she tried to give a 'hug ' it was like being choked by a ball of fur. " DON'T EVEN TRY. " he warned, holding the decomposing rodent up " I've got a rat , and I won't hesitate to use it.. " OZ lashed his tail, ready for anything. Lyra could be a bit.. Unpredictable.
Lyra fell down and rolled, her fur filling up with dust. Oof. Her brother was no fun. Not like her friends. Odd. The cats she was befriending happened to disappear mysteriously. Or not so mysteriously. Often they just ran screaming and were never seen again. She felt a little hurt, but there were always more friends to be made. She'd never gotten too close with any of them anyway.
"Ouch! Whyyyyyy! I just wanna hug youuuuu! Hmpf, it's just a rat, I'm not a kit anymore, dead stuff doesn't scare me!" she whined, stomping her foot.
"Anyway, I came to see you because I am a good sister and I have to see my siblings and give them affection." she mewed, almost robotically. As if she was taught that way...She had to be nice and friendly and do what she was told otherwise nobody would like her.
Old May 18th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Lyra fell down and rolled, her fur filling up with dust. Oof. Her brother was no fun. Not like her friends. Odd. The cats she was befriending happened to disappear mysteriously. Or not so mysteriously. Often they just ran screaming and were never seen again. She felt a little hurt, but there were always more friends to be made. She'd never gotten too close with any of them anyway.
"Ouch! Whyyyyyy! I just wanna hug youuuuu! Hmpf, it's just a rat, I'm not a kit anymore, dead stuff doesn't scare me!" she whined, stomping her foot.
"Anyway, I came to see you because I am a good sister and I have to see my siblings and give them affection." she mewed, almost robotically. As if she was taught that way...She had to be nice and friendly and do what she was told otherwise nobody would like her.
-OZ-

Returning to his ragged nest on the dumpster, OZ looked a bit disgruntled. "who said the rat was to scare you?" he let out a massive yawn and then licked his chops " I could've shoved it done ur throat to get ya' to shut up. " he muttered and glared down at her. " And are u really here to show 'affection'? seems like u visit just so u can tick me off " he griped to himself, this conversation was clearly going no where good.

( I'm srry this is so short but I have some chores to attend to -_-)

----ϟ----
Characters

Old May 18th, 2021, 12:51 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
-OZ-

Returning to his ragged nest on the dumpster, OZ looked a bit disgruntled. "who said the rat was to scare you?" he let out a massive yawn and then licked his chops " I could've shoved it done ur throat to get ya' to shut up. " he muttered and glared down at her. " And are u really here to show 'affection'? seems like u visit just so u can tick me off " he griped to himself, this conversation was clearly going no where good.

( I'm srry this is so short but I have some chores to attend to -_-)
('tis OK, respond once comfortable)

Lyra made an 'eww' expression and followed her brother, managing to cover up that now she was hellbent on hugging him, mostly just for the thrill of victory. But she had to do what she was told and he didn't want a hug...oof
"No, I came here to be a good sister. And since you're fortunate enough to have such a good sister, why don't you come back and talk to meee!!!!" she whined.
Old May 18th, 2021, 01:35 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
('tis OK, respond once comfortable)

Lyra made an 'eww' expression and followed her brother, managing to cover up that now she was hellbent on hugging him, mostly just for the thrill of victory. But she had to do what she was told and he didn't want a hug...oof
"No, I came here to be a good sister. And since you're fortunate enough to have such a good sister, why don't you come back and talk to meee!!!!" she whined.
(Lol can wolf jump in )