Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:49 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 05:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"No. You before iva became your demon. I want that mom back" SJ said.
Sam had a frustrating sigh she looked at her daughter from the corner of her eye " she was weak . I still love you Sj but things change sometimes for the better . Sometimes they have to change " she said but she didn't walk off she waited Sj reaction

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 17th, 2017, 05:15 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sam had a frustrating sigh she looked at her daughter from the corner of her eye " she was weak . I still love you Sj but things change sometimes for the better . Sometimes they have to change " she said but she didn't walk off she waited Sj reaction
Sj ears twitched.
"Weak. GIVE ME MY MOTHER BACK
" SJ roared. Iva wasn't in control. She was petting isis who was a cat. Isis purred. She always was a great cat.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 17th, 2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:

Sj ears twitched.
"Weak. GIVE ME MY MOTHER BACK
" SJ roared. Iva wasn't in control. She was petting isis who was a cat. Isis purred. She always was a great cat.
Sam snarled and turned around to face her daughter in the inside she wanted to cry and say sorry . But it just wasn't working
" I AM your mother. This is no demon controlling me this IS who i am. I had to much darkness , to much running away and that darkness is what made me it was to much to run away from and now , now I am that darkness. I still love my pups even you but .... One way or another this darkness was gonna consume me and now it has . Like the old saying evil isn't born it's made. " she snarled and was in sj face her eyes seemed cold , hollow .....dark even when they were normal . She still loves her family yes but in a twisted kind of way.

Old November 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Sam snarled and turned around to face her daughter in the inside she wanted to cry and say sorry . But it just wasn't working
" I AM your mother. This is no demon controlling me this IS who i am. I had to much darkness , to much running away and that darkness is what made me it was to much to run away from and now , now I am that darkness. I still love my pups even you but .... One way or another this darkness was gonna consume me and now it has . Like the old saying evil isn't born it's made. " she snarled and was in sj face her eyes seemed cold , hollow .....dark even when they were normal . She still loves her family yes but in a twisted kind of way.
"No I know you. Your crying on the inside" SJ said. Isis when in Sam to get rid of this darkness. Isis hissed at the darkness to die.

Gone

Old November 17th, 2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:

"No I know you. Your crying on the inside" SJ said. Isis when in Sam to get rid of this darkness. Isis hissed at the darkness to die.
OUAT TIIME! )
Sam snarled again she bared her teeth she wasn't wanting to show her weakness , but yet again love is weakness . And her love was her family . She ignored her thoughts she wasn't the monster any more...or was she? She was confused in what she was at the moment , now her eyes showed confusion and regret . The darkness inside of her was strong enough to kick iva out of her body suddenly Sam screamed and a huge cloud of black smoke formed around her lightning struck around it as well , suddenly it vanished all of it vanished even sam. Nothing was left but a dagger with Sam's name on it . She was the dark one now , and the dagger controlled the dark one . ( don you dare please! It's from once upon a time )

Last edited by Leucos; November 17th, 2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:14 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
OUAT TIIME! )
Sam snarled again she bared her teeth she wasn't wanting to show her weakness , but yet again love is weakness . And her love was her family . She ignored her thoughts she wasn't the monster any more...or was she? She was confused in what she was at the moment , now her eyes showed confusion and regret . The darkness inside of her was strong enough to kick iva out of her body suddenly Sam screamed and a huge cloud of black smoke formed around her lightning struck around it as well , suddenly it vanished all of it vanished even sam. Nothing was left but a dagger with Sam's name on it . She was the dark one now , and the dagger controlled the dark one . ( don you dare please! It's from once upon a time )
"Vicky!" SJ yelled grabbing the dagger. Mary had her girlfriend, vicky on her back.

Gone

Old November 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:

"Vicky!" SJ yelled grabbing the dagger. Mary had her girlfriend, vicky on her back.
Vicky was wide eyed as she spotted the dagger she hopped off Mary and hugged her before she whent over too look at it
" Sj I'm so sorry . Don't tell Abby this she will be devastated probably but , the dark one is a .. A real monster. Sam isn't herself any more , I've read something from an old script and I quote . If I own that dagger, I control the Dark One. If I kill the Dark One with the dagger, I take his powers. " Vicky said
" you can also summon the dark one any where in this land " she added with her eyes full of sorrow

Old November 17th, 2017, 06:33 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Vicky was wide eyed as she spotted the dagger she hopped off Mary and hugged her before she whent over too look at it
" Sj I'm so sorry . Don't tell Abby this she will be devastated probably but , the dark one is a .. A real monster. Sam isn't herself any more , I've read something from an old script and I quote . If I own that dagger, I control the Dark One. If I kill the Dark One with the dagger, I take his powers. " Vicky said
" you can also summon the dark one any where in this land " she added with her eyes full of sorrow
"I want my mother back! What's happenes if the darkness is killed by the dagger. Do I get my mom back?" SJ asked.
"Why can't Mary just take the darkness. She Knows how to control it" I is asked."true" Mary said.

Gone

Old November 17th, 2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:

"I want my mother back! What's happenes if the darkness is killed by the dagger. Do I get my mom back?" SJ asked.
"Why can't Mary just take the darkness. She Knows how to control it" I is asked."true" Mary said.
Vicky looked down " Sam dies as well along with the darkness.... But love is the most powerful magic . Love can make some one do stupid things , even selfish things . Something that Sam loves may help her bring herself back , but I'm warning you hating a dark one is easier then loving one. Trust me " Vicky said
" You can summon a dark one by saying their name and say I summon thee afterwards " she added
_________ ( not where the others are ) ______,
Their was a vault on the ground and black ink looking stuff formed inside of it rising up forming a shape , the liquid cleared and it showed Sam having olive looking skin darker hair insane eyes. And a dark red flannel shirt along with fancy pants " well at least all dark ones don't look like a reck " she mumbled and suddenly a person was beside Sam " well hello deary! We have been waiting for you and may I say what a lovely show you put on! " rumple said . Sam snarled and clawed him but rumple vanished
" how di-" she said but was cut off " how did I do that? Well you see I'm a voice inside your head that tells you what to do. Yes! I am rumplestiltsken ! " he said and bowed. Sam snarled " why would I listen to you? " she asked coldly . Rumple shrugged " perhaps you'll like gorgon the terrible? " he asked and formed to a huge boar with flames " ok!!! Go back please! " Sam said and rumple changed back " yes I don't suppose that will be a very good form now would it " he asked with a smirk

Old November 17th, 2017, 06:55 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Vicky looked down " Sam dies as well along with the darkness.... But love is the most powerful magic . Love can make some one do stupid things , even selfish things . Something that Sam loves may help her bring herself back , but I'm warning you hating a dark one is easier then loving one. Trust me " Vicky said
" You can summon a dark one by saying their name and say I summon thee afterwards " she added
_________ ( not where the others are ) ______,
Their was a vault on the ground and black ink looking stuff formed inside of it rising up forming a shape , the liquid cleared and it showed Sam having olive looking skin darker hair insane eyes. And a dark red flannel shirt along with fancy pants " well at least all dark ones don't look like a reck " she mumbled and suddenly a person was beside Sam " well hello deary! We have been waiting for you and may I say what a lovely show you put on! " rumple said . Sam snarled and clawed him but rumple vanished
" how di-" she said but was cut off " how did I do that? Well you see I'm a voice inside your head that tells you what to do. Yes! I am rumplestiltsken ! " he said and bowed. Sam snarled " why would I listen to you? " she asked coldly . Rumple shrugged " perhaps you'll like gorgon the terrible? " he asked and formed to a huge boar with flames " ok!!! Go back please! " Sam said and rumple changed back " yes I don't suppose that will be a very good form now would it " he asked with a smirk
(Check your messages)
"She loves me the most." SJ said. "Wait where did Sam and Mary go?"
-------
Mary fell in the vault. She sighed.
"Stupid iva teleporting me here" she said as her eyes glew purple. The darkness that was inside her knew Sam was around.

Gone