Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~ {The Void's secrets} ~
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:30 AM
Huckle!! [Love Interest]
Last post by lark.
Today 10:28 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 10:26 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 10:23 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:19 AM

Old May 1st, 2019, 04:19 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
It was a cold and rainy day outside, the wind blew furiously as the cream Molly snuffled, droopy eyes and sick from a minor cold due to all this whether, too stubborn to ask for help from the medicine cat she tried her best to be normal but she was starting to go in and out of sleep tiredly."need...to...stay awake".she mumbled to herself as her eyes looked dead inside- she hated this.Dawn'Paw tried her best to get comfortable but her attempt failed as she gave a small and ditzy sneeze.

@Rosemew
(Ugly starter but ya know)
Timberpaw rushed into the den, shaking droplets of rain from his pelt. His teeth chattered slightly, brows furrpwrd. Since when was newleaf weather so bad? "Starclan..so much rain!" he gaped to himself. His brown gaze landed on a clump of familiar cream fur, which was shivering and giving sneezes. Dawnpaw, sick? "Dawnpaw!" he meowed, padding over, he looked the molly all over. "You're sick?!" he cried out, worry in his tone.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 1st, 2019, 04:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw rushed into the den, shaking droplets of rain from his pelt. His teeth chattered slightly, brows furrpwrd. Since when was newleaf weather so bad? "Starclan..so much rain!" he gaped to himself. His brown gaze landed on a clump of familiar cream fur, which was shivering and giving sneezes. Dawnpaw, sick? "Dawnpaw!" he meowed, padding over, he looked the molly all over. "You're sick?!" he cried out, worry in his tone.
Dawn'Paw groggily looked up, her mind in a haze, her thought process had completely died, hearing the words sick made her Frantacially shake her head as she spoke in a loud mummble."Noooooo! I'm not...sick!".She stood up shakily and went to move but her leg gave out and she fell over quite ungracefully, she slowly sat up and looked at Timber'Paw through slightly narrowed eyes, sneezing again."Chu!... Ugh... See I'm totalllllyyyyy fine! Did you forget... That I started training when I wa...O, wait your Timber'Paw!". Obviously not in her right mind she got distracted very easily, Dawn'Paw's thoughts were mashed together and with no defences up she was basically an open book.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 1st, 2019 at 04:33 PM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 05:19 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw groggily looked up, her mind in a haze, her thought process had completely died, hearing the words sick made her Frantacially shake her head as she spoke in a loud mummble."Noooooo! I'm not...sick!".She stood up shakily and went to move but her leg gave out and she fell over quite ungracefully, she slowly sat up and looked at Timber'Paw through slightly narrowed eyes, sneezing again."Chu!... Ugh... See I'm totalllllyyyyy fine! Did you forget... That I started training when I wa...O, wait your Timber'Paw!". Obviously not in her right mind she got distracted very easily, Dawn'Paw's thoughts were mashed together and with no defences up she was basically an open book.
"Dawn, you liar!" He meowed with furrowed brows. "Why don't you go see Shinefang?" he inquired worriedly, tail curling around his paws. "I bet he'd have some herbs to make you feel better!"

Old May 1st, 2019, 05:52 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

"Dawn, you liar!" He meowed with furrowed brows. "Why don't you go see Shinefang?" he inquired worriedly, tail curling around his paws. "I bet he'd have some herbs to make you feel better!"
Dawn'Paw pouted before she stubbornly poked her tongue out immaturely."You can't make me! You may be cute but I'm not going to fall for your tricks- CHU!". She sneezed again, her sneezes came out as small little kit typed sneezes, her mind continued to be a haze as she weakly stood her ground.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 1st, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 06:02 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw pouted before she stubbornly poked her tongue out immaturely."You can't make me! You may be cute but I'm not going to fall for your tricks- CHU!". She sneezed again, her sneezes came out as small little kit typed sneezes, her mind continued to be a haze as she weakly stood her ground.
Timberpaw felt a ripple of surprise go through him. "You think I'm..c..cute?" he stammered out, ear flicking out of embarrassment. Nobody had ever called him that before! Shaking his head, he cleared his throat. "Fine, if you won't go to Shinefang, I'll just take care of you myself!" he grinned.

Old May 1st, 2019, 06:11 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw felt a ripple of surprise go through him. "You think I'm..c..cute?" he stammered out, ear flicking out of embarrassment. Nobody had ever called him that before! Shaking his head, he cleared his throat. "Fine, if you won't go to Shinefang, I'll just take care of you myself!" he grinned.
Dawn'Paw stared at him for a second before she mumbled."...stop being cute, I'm already sick with a cold I don't need love sickness either!". Half the things that were dribbling out her mouth was her feelings, although was fully awake, she was sick and shouldn't be taken seriously, The cream Molly plopped down in her nest giving a small cute type sneeze, still having a foggy mind.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 1st, 2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 06:25 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw stared at him for a second before she mumbled."...stop being cute, I'm already sick with a cold I don't need love sickness either!". Half the things that were dribbling out her mouth was her feelings, although was fully awake, she was sick and shouldn't be taken seriously, The cream Molly plopped down in her nest giving a small cute type sneeze, still having a foggy mind.

He swore to starclan he was going to start panicking if Dawnpaw didn't stop saying cute, and directing it to him. It made a small firework of joy shoot off in him, letting out a purr with a grin. Why did he feel this way? A crush? On the molly in front of him? No way! Not possible! Besides Dawnpaw wouldn't like someone like Timberpaw, she probably liked bad boys, trouble makers. Not, hyper, talkative toms. The dusty tom gulped, an unrecognizable emotion swimming in his brown eyes. But, he heart kept thumping against his chest like a rabbit trying too kick off a predator! Why?
He looked away, turning back after he gained his calm again. Whoo!
"One, I'm not..cute!" he huffed shakily with a smile, "and two, you need rest to get better. I'll make sure to get you some prey, want some now or later?" he inquired.

Old May 1st, 2019, 10:43 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

He swore to starclan he was going to start panicking if Dawnpaw didn't stop saying cute, and directing it to him. It made a small firework of joy shoot off in him, letting out a purr with a grin. Why did he feel this way? A crush? On the molly in front of him? No way! Not possible! Besides Dawnpaw wouldn't like someone like Timberpaw, she probably liked bad boys, trouble makers. Not, hyper, talkative toms. The dusty tom gulped, an unrecognizable emotion swimming in his brown eyes. But, he heart kept thumping against his chest like a rabbit trying too kick off a predator! Why?
He looked away, turning back after he gained his calm again. Whoo!
"One, I'm not..cute!" he huffed shakily with a smile, "and two, you need rest to get better. I'll make sure to get you some prey, want some now or later?" he inquired.
Dawn'Paw mumbled softly."Chu- ugh....Prey?....no please...".Dawn'Paw snuffled, mixing up her pleases and thank you's, she somewhat felt her heart quicken slightly at being taken care of by the Tom, she softly leaned forward, her nose inches away from his, before speaking in a confused mumble."I...got a question....Why do you get so nervous around me?...Do you like me?". The sick Molly purred softly as she giggled softly, the cream Molly sounded both blunt and dense."Well- if you don't like me then i will just have to like you enough for the both of us!".she flashed a innocent smile before she leaned back sighing groggily.

RP Tracker
Old May 2nd, 2019, 03:35 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Dawn'Paw mumbled softly."Chu- ugh....Prey?....no please...".Dawn'Paw snuffled, mixing up her pleases and thank you's, she somewhat felt her heart quicken slightly at being taken care of by the Tom, she softly leaned forward, her nose inches away from his, before speaking in a confused mumble."I...got a question....Why do you get so nervous around me?...Do you like me?". The sick Molly purred softly as she giggled softly, the cream Molly sounded both blunt and dense."Well- if you don't like me then i will just have to like you enough for the both of us!".she flashed a innocent smile before she leaned back sighing groggily.
Did he like her? Timberpaw furrowed his brows, leaning back in a flustered manner as he saw how close they were. "O..Of course I like you! You're my friend..!" he told, keeping a straight face.

Old May 2nd, 2019, 04:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Did he like her? Timberpaw furrowed his brows, leaning back in a flustered manner as he saw how close they were. "O..Of course I like you! You're my friend..!" he told, keeping a straight face.

For some odd reason the sick Molly had a slight pang in her chest from hearing that but with such a hazy mind she clumsily wandered back over to her nest, before mumbling softly to Timber'Paw."..If you say so...Chu! ... Ugh...Timber...Can you lay next to me?...I....feel lonely..".She had sneezed again but was looking up at the Tom with big pleading eyes.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 2nd, 2019 at 04:15 PM.