Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old March 22nd, 2018, 08:49 AM
Star the Fox Pet

Default Re: Dogs of Hale {Role-play Thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky-Lou View Post
Travis

The old dog chuckled softly before raising a paw and nudging the younger on the shoulder. " I remember those days when I wanted to keep running while my master held my leash back." He closed his eyes fondly at the memory. Then one eye popped open and he cracked a little smile. "Although, I find that as I have grown old, I find that feeling less and less." Travis murmured, before standing and stretching lightly. "But, while we both feel relatively young, I say a patrol would be nice. What do you, Braxil?"

Tabitha

She snorted, rolling her eyes but letting small smile peak out. "I was enjoying the view before you showed up." Tabitha responded before sitting down and sighing. "My owner usually leaves everything unlocked." The dog's nose twitched uncertainty before she shook her head lightly. "But what brings a flea bag like you to the nice part of town?" She teased lightly, letting her guard down a little bit more at the casualness of their situation.
Braxil//Aussie//Female Member//Shady Willow Trails

Braxil wagged her stump of a tail and hopped around in spite of her self.

"Yes! Yes! Please!?" She stopped her self and lowered her head, "I would greatly enjoy that, Travis." She said, regaining her composure.

Cassius//Shepherd-Husky Mix//Beta Male

Cassius scoffed, "Flea-bitten? Surely you can't mean that, doll. I'm a gorgeous mutt, and I shall take credit where credit is due," He joked. "And plus, you came into my territory. I belong anywhere I please. So you should watch yourself." He growled, showing his teeth all of sudden.

Cassius planned to keep her on her toes but ger her trust, he wanted to make sure she understood her place in relation to him, a Beta, in the alleys, stray territory.

Cass had chosen to be a stray, the family life never had suited him. He was very independent.

Vulpes vulpes, a name so nice you say it twice.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 10:38 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post

Braxil wagged her stump of a tail and hopped around in spite of her self.

"Yes! Yes! Please!?" She stopped her self and lowered her head, "I would greatly enjoy that, Travis." She said, regaining her composure.

Cassius//Shepherd-Husky Mix//Beta Male

Cassius scoffed, "Flea-bitten? Surely you can't mean that, doll. I'm a gorgeous mutt, and I shall take credit where credit is due," He joked. "And plus, you came into my territory. I belong anywhere I please. So you should watch yourself." He growled, showing his teeth all of sudden.

Cassius planned to keep her on her toes but ger her trust, he wanted to make sure she understood her place in relation to him, a Beta, in the alleys, stray territory.

Cass had chosen to be a stray, the family life never had suited him. He was very independent.
Travis

Travis nodded, standing and giving another small, miniscule smile once more. "Yes. It will be...nice." He nodded at the younger dog quietly, before letting his face drop again. "Plus, I need someone to scent our dangers anyway." The dog did not like to actively address his lack of smell, and the large scar that marked his snout, but he knew that in explaining himself, that subject of why he often refused to go out anymore was because he knew that he was weakened. Travis wondered where and when that pride had developed.

Tabitha

While at first, Tabitha smiled at his coarse and witty response, she soon jumped back, eyes wide with surprise. The female felt the need to cool back a bit, her more docile side screaming to cringing back. Instead, another part of her screamed for being stupid enough to get so surprised by a loner. Oh, Tabitha, you trust others far too much. The dog finally snarled back lightly, enough to bare her teeth but nothing very intimidating. "It's not nice to snarl at ladies. Anyone ever teach you that?" Tabitha took a more defensive position. "Plus, this isn't yours because you just walked in here. That's not how the world works."
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Star the Fox Pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky-Lou View Post
Travis

Travis nodded, standing and giving another small, miniscule smile once more. "Yes. It will be...nice." He nodded at the younger dog quietly, before letting his face drop again. "Plus, I need someone to scent our dangers anyway." The dog did not like to actively address his lack of smell, and the large scar that marked his snout, but he knew that in explaining himself, that subject of why he often refused to go out anymore was because he knew that he was weakened. Travis wondered where and when that pride had developed.

Tabitha

While at first, Tabitha smiled at his coarse and witty response, she soon jumped back, eyes wide with surprise. The female felt the need to cool back a bit, her more docile side screaming to cringing back. Instead, another part of her screamed for being stupid enough to get so surprised by a loner. Oh, Tabitha, you trust others far too much. The dog finally snarled back lightly, enough to bare her teeth but nothing very intimidating. "It's not nice to snarl at ladies. Anyone ever teach you that?" Tabitha took a more defensive position. "Plus, this isn't yours because you just walked in here. That's not how the world works."

Braxil felt awkward, unsure of how to respond to him addressing his disability, but she fell in step, leading the way down the dirt path.

Cassius//Shepherd-husky Mix//Beta Male//Strays

"The world is mine because I say so. Maybe for you the world doesn't work that way for you, but I get what I want, when I want. " Cassius bristled, gauging her response.

"And what I want now, is some food. I happen to know a very nice place, if you care to join me." He purred, charming and nonchalant once again. "It might not be up to Crystal Hills standards of prestige, but it's good." He turned and trotted a few steps, then turned back, expecting her to follow.

Vulpes vulpes, a name so nice you say it twice.
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:37 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

A female kooikerhundje stood in show dog form above the grass on a stand for her owner, who gave a hand signal. She stood there comfortably, waiting for her owners next command. The lady then tapped her side discreetly, a signal meaning "heel" to them. Marble jumped down as the freshly mowed grass pricked her soft paws to stand by her owner, who put on a high leash to control her better. The lady opened the gate and exited, closing he gate afterward. The owner started walking down the sidewalk, Marble beside her. She paid absolute attention to the owner, expecting a treat sometime.

[OPEN]

A young boxer pup rough and tumbled with a ball of moss, growling and challenging. Tally loved to play, but the others weren't as interested in it. So she played by herself. She jumped on the inferior moss ball saying, "Oh, you think you're so smart?" She landed on it, prepared to rip it apart until she fell over the other side and landed on a tree root. "Ow! Fine. You win." She glared at the moss ball, standing innocently. "Don't expect be to be as nice next time." She warned it as she walked away.

[OPEN]

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; March 29th, 2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 05:53 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes_x2 View Post

Braxil felt awkward, unsure of how to respond to him addressing his disability, but she fell in step, leading the way down the dirt path.

Cassius//Shepherd-husky Mix//Beta Male//Strays

"The world is mine because I say so. Maybe for you the world doesn't work that way for you, but I get what I want, when I want. " Cassius bristled, gauging her response.

"And what I want now, is some food. I happen to know a very nice place, if you care to join me." He purred, charming and nonchalant once again. "It might not be up to Crystal Hills standards of prestige, but it's good." He turned and trotted a few steps, then turned back, expecting her to follow.
Travis

Travis let the younger lead him, watching her go as she exerted some of her pent up energy. It was nice, in a sort of off handed way. Though a smile didn't show on his face, he felt...content. Being with Braxil was different then the young sled dogs. Far from stressful, as those experiences often were.

Tabitha

She snorted, rolling her eyes before looking back at her own apartment. A twinge of loneliness hit her then, the thought her owner would leave her and wouldn't come back until noon always drained her. She liked her jaw, before turning once and sizing up the other. Tabitha, finally, stepped hesitantly forward, throwing up her chin and staring a head instead of at the other dog. "You outta ask a girl her name before you take her to dinner." Tabitha responded before looking at him out the corner of her eye. "And I'd think I'd like to know yours, Mr.Stray."