Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM

Old July 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yeah, it was nice growing up as an only kit.." Autumnpaw replied with a shrug, no drama with siblings or fights between two littermates, just Autumnpaw - then Autumnkit - and her friends. Of course, she had enemies too, but they rarely did more than tease her about random things or push her into some mud. Like all childhood teasing, it now really didn't affect her. Just insecure rude cats with anger issues.
"So who's your mentor?" She asked.She might know him,witch would make talking a little easier.She pushed away the remains of her bird,witch was only a few bones and feathers.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 17th, 2017, 06:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"So who's your mentor?" She asked.She might know him,witch would make talking a little easier.She pushed away the remains of her bird,witch was only a few bones and feathers.
"A cat named Nightfeather!" She chirped, her fur fluffing out as she smiled. "I'm gonna be a great warrior, one day, she said so!" She chirped with pride, her eyes shining.

(Night is another OC who is a WIP of mine)
Old July 17th, 2017, 07:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"A cat named Nightfeather!" She chirped, her fur fluffing out as she smiled. "I'm gonna be a great warrior, one day, she said so!" She chirped with pride, her eyes shining.

(Night is another OC who is a WIP of mine)
"I'm sure you will be." Slickfoot said enthusiastically.She didn't know night feather,so it didn't help with the conversation like she hoped,but it seemed to be going fine now anyways.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:55 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"What?" Blazingcomet's voice sounded as though he was very surprised, and - truth be told - he was at least a little surprised. "A pretty girl like you without a mate, my goodness... that is a shame, isn't it." He shook his head with a sigh, looking over Acornhaze with a half-worried exression. Though there was no regret in his mind.

No, Blazingcomet had been planning on keeping her company as long as she didn't have a mate, and the idea was more exciting now. Not only did she not have a mate, he was hoping that she was one of those sweet felines who was willing to do anything for a chance at romance. So far she hadn't seemed the type, but... Blazingcomet could always dream. And he could always keep her company. After all, pretty she cats deserved company, right? And we can't have a pretty she cat sitting all on her own out here, now can we? He thought with a purr, hues sparkling as he moved closer to Acornhaze.

"Well, a pretty she cat should never be alone. You need some company, beautiful?" The orange tom asked, his hues gleaming in a way that seemed to practically scream he was trouble. Although "trouble" wasn't really the word that Blazingcomet would use to describe himself. After all, he gave pretty she cats the adventure of their lives, didn't he?

Except for one, the tom reminded himself with the slightest scowl. But it wasn't visible and soon died away, his eyes gleaming once more with unbridled pleasure. "Do you have a name, angel?" He purred, expression flirtatious, his stance showing that he was ready to do what it took - and that he could get possessive. There was that sharp fire burning in his eyes once again.
"I-I-" the she-cat began, utterly surprised that he would like to spend some time with her. Wow, he'd do that? Most cats would just walk away. she thought, with a giddy smile. Maybe he's different. Maybe he likes me. Ohmygosh, imagine if he does. "Yeah." Acornhaze responded, more firmly this time, to let the tom know that she really did appreciate his company. "I would like you to stay, actually."

If only she knew what kind of tom Blazingcomet really was.

"O-oh, my name's Acornhaze." She continued, trying to smooth out her voice from the slight trembling nervousness. "What's yours?" Until this day, she'd never truly identified this tom. The warrior might have seen him once or twice hunting, but that was it.

Her gaze was fixed upon Blazingcomet's fluffy pelt, and how his tail was neatly wrapped alongside her. She completely missed the telltale points in the other cat's face: the gleaming, slightly mischievous eyes; the smile that was not truly genuine. If Acornhaze had noticed this, she surely would have been a little suspicious.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old July 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Dovekit12
Cloudsplash padded into the clearing, her silky tail swishing behind her as she walked. A plump thrush was clamped between her jaws, which was the evidence of a successful hunt that had occurred only moments ago. Surely, this would feed some of the hungry mouths within her clan. After all, the long-furred female was taught that each addition to the prey pile counted, no matter how small or scrawny. The warrior dipped her head lightly to a few clanmates as she passed them on her way across the clearing until she halted, her paws shifting in the loose dirt underneath them. Cloudsplash set down the thrush among the other catches from other cats, making her smile, knowing that her morning hunt was now finished for the time being. Her next hunting trip would be closer to dusk, so now, the brown-and-white furred she-cat would take the time to relax and perhaps even mingle with a few of her clanmates, which in retrospect, hardly talked to, due to her shy and skittish nature. For now, however, Cloudsplash decided to rest lightly on her haunches on the edge of camp, grooming one of her paws and drawing it over her head with a small, relaxed hum coming from her parted jaws now and then.
Dawnstream sat down beside Cloudsplash and started grooming her paws trying to get the dirt off them. "Hi'" she said to Cloudsplash in between licks.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:04 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"I-I-" the she-cat began, utterly surprised that he would like to spend some time with her. Wow, he'd do that? Most cats would just walk away. she thought, with a giddy smile. Maybe he's different. Maybe he likes me. Ohmygosh, imagine if he does. "Yeah." Acornhaze responded, more firmly this time, to let the tom know that she really did appreciate his company. "I would like you to stay, actually."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post

If only she knew what kind of tom Blazingcomet really was.

"O-oh, my name's Acornhaze." She continued, trying to smooth out her voice from the slight trembling nervousness. "What's yours?" Until this day, she'd never truly identified this tom. The warrior might have seen him once or twice hunting, but that was it.

Her gaze was fixed upon Blazingcomet's fluffy pelt, and how his tail was neatly wrapped alongside her. She completely missed the telltale points in the other cat's face: the gleaming, slightly mischievous eyes; the smile that was not truly genuine. If Acornhaze had noticed this, she surely would have been a little suspicious.

"Blazingcomet, but you can definitely call me whatever you would like." The orange tom purred with a smile on his maw. This was the ideal target for flirting - she was a little anxious, but she seemed to be a romantic... the type of cat that it would be pretty easy to trick into believing he really wanted to hold a relationship with her.

And at that thought, the smile on the tom's maw grew. Yet it remained fairly genuine looking, and Blazingcomet was glad of that. Eventually he would be "dumping" this she cat, in favor of newer prospects, but for now it was good experience to flirt. "Now, a pretty girl like you without a mate - what's the story there?" The tom asked, his voice a silky-smooth, honey like purr. It was often that way, if not to annoy others then to flirt with them. See, Blazingcomet was a cat who didn't make enemies too easily - he preferred to have friends. After all, who wouldn't want a friendly feline by your side through thick and thin?

Someone who was like Gingerblossom, that would be a real catch. Though if anyone was able to show that she cat what it was like to love? The tom would be surprised. She didn't seem like she would ever fall in love - nothing against her, simply the fact he just didn't think of her being that type of feline.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{I'm perfectly fine with that, I just want my poor babe in more rp's tbh and plus I love rping with you and Draping!!}
{Daang, that stings holywowgrousesfeelingshurt}

Being the optimistic cat he was, he couldn't have helped but to hope that maybe Aspenflash would be alleviated of some of his pain from his apology, not even necessarily that but maybe because he acknowledged what happened and that he was the cause of it and would take full blame of it. And he had spoken genuinely too, he wasn't faking this apology, he meant every word that he said, he poured his heart into it because that's how he spoke, that's how he was. It wasn't even that he necessarily expected to be forgiven, not that easily, but he had hoped that the older tom would have felt.. Something besides the hatred. Grousestar knew what hatred felt like and knew that it was a terrible emotion that no cat should experience. It clouded the mind, the senses, it made it hard to breath, it blurred your vision, hatred was horrendous just as was deep sadness. He had hoped that maybe his words could invoke something aside from that so that the older tom wouldn't have to deal with it. The leader didn't mind that he was hated, he didn't mind that it was directed at him, he was thinking about the other tom instead and what it must feel like to feel such a strong, passionate hate, how much strain on the heart and mind it was. And he wanted to help with that.
But no, the response to his apology was far from what he wanted, but he couldn't say he didn't expect it. The look that laced the older toms tone, his demeanor, his.. Everything. It caused the leaders heart to sink. He wanted to reach out to help this tom, so desperately. Aspenflash didn't know, he truly didn't, how much he wanted to reach out to help him in any way he could, not so that he wasn't hated, but so that Aspenflash didn't have to deal with that burning feeling. But somehow Grousestar knew that if he tried, he would only cause more hatred to burn and to turn this tom away from his clan.

The leader remained very still, his caring emerald eyes looking up into the older toms hating, burning ones, though the happiness that had been there when he was deputy, the excitement and energy that was there once was now gone. They seemed to have dulled slightly, though Grousestar still tried his absolute hardest to keep the life there, the passion, the twinkle of energy, he tried desperately hard and for the most part he succeeded, but in a moment like this? There was no use.
He took responsibility for what had happened, the lives he had spent in order to save the clans, the cats that may have been left behind with the move for the hope of a new beginning, of a better life for Skyclan. He took full responsibility for that. But he would not back down from his choice. Grousestar stood by what he had chosen and still believes that is the best course of action. Starclan was with him and that's all that mattered. If they had not wanted this to happen, then there would have been a sign, a prophecy, something, but no. This was the right course of action. His heart mourns for the lives lost and left behind, it truly does, no one would ever know the grief he truly feels for the lives lost, but that doesn't mean that he regrets his choices. When you were a clan leader, it was inevitable to make choices without upsetting cats, it was inevitable to go into battle several times without losing some of your warriors. And when he stepped up to become leader in the absence of the past one, he knew what he was getting in to. Deep down, he knew the choices he had to make were going to be costly and tough. But he took it in stride and is doing his best to lead Skyclan.

Nodding his head, the younger tom looked into Aspenflash's eyes without fear or contempt, but rather sadness and worry. It was disrespectful the way the older tom was speaking to him, but Grousestar understood the pain he was in, the pain he had to go through with the death of his son and losing his mate in the old territory, he understood. If there was any cat in the world that could understand, it was him.
"That is your choice then Aspenflash and I respect that and will adhere to it. I apologize for the additional pain that my apology may have caused and wish to be able to move past it, but if you don't wish to, then we shall not.
Again, I sincerely apologize. However, please refrain to speaking to me as if I am a kit. You needn't make sure that I heard you for you made your point perfectly clear.
"
Clearing his throat, the brown tabby would sit up so that he wouldn't look up to Aspenflash anymore, they were level.
"Take as many cats as you need to travel with you, just be sure to notify either me or Auroraflame whom you are taking with you before you leave so that we don't worry about them. Please be safe on your journey and I hope you make it back home safely with Mapleleaf. Whether you choose to believe it or not, I care deeply for your well being, as well as hers." Grousestar's face wore a neutral expression, but there was compassion in his eyes along with a burning worry that wouldn't retreat until he was sure that Aspenflash made it back home with his mate safe and sound.
[ Ohh yas! I love rping with you too! haha ]
[ ye poor Grousieboo </3 he made enemies with his former apprentice's father... ouch ]
[ and we should rp - you, me, and draping! y'know, get this journey started! xP ]

Aspenflash could never understand Grousestar's responsibility. After all, he didn't need to consider the consequences of such important decisions, decisions that could determine the fate of the clan. He didn't care enough for SkyClan to be able to make those dire choices. Though he wasn't responsible for the many, many lives Grousestar was required to look after, he was responsible for the lives and well-being of his family. And like Grousestar may look at his clanmates like kin, he must be somewhat capable of understanding Aspenflash's complexity, his passion for his blood family, his extreme hatred towards the leader.

Perhaps his passionate feelings are why Aspenflash continued to disrespect Grousestar, especially after the brown tom's request to quit speaking to him as a kit. Because he cared less for SkyClan than he did his family, he wouldn't mind a punishment or even exile. In Aspenflash's eyes, regarding Grousestar, ranks didn't exist, which made them just two cats - not a warrior and a leader. He'd be leaving SkyClan anyway, in just a few days, with or without Grousestar's approval. He growled softly, carefully watching the tom before him as he rose to complete height. They were equal in height, yes, but this didn't make a dent in Aspenflash's fury. In no way would he back down. This was his family they were talking about.

He shrugged off Grousestar's compassion and worry. Aspenflash wished the brown tabby would've been compassionate and worrisome before they attacked the other clans. Perhaps then, anxiety would've refrained the leader from making SkyClan play a part in the deadly battles. And not to mention the Dusk Syndicate! They were much safer and comfortable in the old territory. Everything was happier then, and there wasn't much to worry about. Aspenflash didn't hate Grousestar in the old territory.

Eyes flaring dangerously, fur bristling angrily, and tail lashing furiously, Aspenflash could've launched himself at Grousestar. But he held himself back by discreetly drilling his sharp claws into the earth. He stood tall, displaying himself in a rather impressive posture. He glared sharply at Grousestar, forcing himself to calm down. Slowly, his fur came to rest and his tail began to softly sweep behind him. But his eyes continued to glare - if looks could kill, Grousestar would surely be dead. His claws remained in the ground, however, because he still felt the urge to throw himself at the confident tom in front of him.

Exhaling quietly, in an attempt to slow his racing heart, Aspenflash carefully chose the following words. Except... he chose them not so carefully. He thought he'd be able to share a reasonable conversation with Grousestar, but his anger got the best of him. ``If you cared, you wouldn't of guided us from the safety of the old territory.`` His former apprentice, Coconutbreeze, had suffered serious injuries after joining a patrol which got attacked by the Dusk Syndicate. One of the members of the patrol had been brutally murdered before the eyes of both Aspenflash and Coconutbreeze - then Coconutpaw. Then two Dusk Syndicate members had held Aspenflash captive, making him watch as another Dusk Syndicate cat brutally wounded his barely-trained apprentice. This event has scarred him, and he's made the decision to turn down every future apprentice offered to him. He built walls, and refused to let anyone in who didn't already have his trust. Aspenflash wouldn't of experienced such cruelty and... and inhumanity... and however else the situation could be described, in the old territory.

``And I'll speak to you however I please, understood? You may be leader in our clanmates' eyes, but in my eyes, you're just another cat. I needn't show you respect or kindness, especially after what you've done to my family, whether intentionally or unintentionally. You will never be forgiven - you have made an enemy of one your own warriors.`` And with that, Aspenflash decided all was said and done. His point had most definitely gotten across, and he got what he wanted. He didn't have much more use for Grousestar. The older tom spun around, making sure to sharply whip Grousestar with his tail - or, attempting to. He didn't look back to see if he succeeded. Instead, Aspenflash was off to find the cats he wished to offer a place on this important patrol.
Old July 19th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Beam
(Not super good at starters yet, but I'll get it going once this is done)

A squeal of excitement left the kitten's mouth as Poppykit lept off of a small rock, her landing becoming more of a bounce than an actual land as muddy water splashed up around her small body. It had been a good day and with all the recent rain, puddles had been collecting around camp. Of course, Poppykit was using this to her advantage and the tortoiseshell kit was more brown than multicolored. It was an amusing sight as she shook out her pelt, the soft kitten fur clinging to her body, giving her the image of a wet rat, although Poppykit didn't care much at all. Quickly scrambling her way back up the rock, she lept off again, letting out another excited squeal.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Beam
(Not super good at starters yet, but I'll get it going once this is done)

A squeal of excitement left the kitten's mouth as Poppykit lept off of a small rock, her landing becoming more of a bounce than an actual land as muddy water splashed up around her small body. It had been a good day and with all the recent rain, puddles had been collecting around camp. Of course, Poppykit was using this to her advantage and the tortoiseshell kit was more brown than multicolored. It was an amusing sight as she shook out her pelt, the soft kitten fur clinging to her body, giving her the image of a wet rat, although Poppykit didn't care much at all. Quickly scrambling her way back up the rock, she lept off again, letting out another excited squeal.
Vixenkit's chartreuse-green eyes widened, her pupils shrinking with the burst of light that came forth into them. They took in every bit and piece of the camp, flicking back and forth to find a source of entertainment. Her paw picked up as she leaned forwards and sniffed the air, which smelled like rain, which she had just learned was the scent of petrichor. Her muzzle held back a hint of a smile for her accomplishment in learning the most complex and quaint word in her vocabulary. With the rain, puddles had began to line the camp, and with them was endless possibilities. Only, the one she had spotted was taken by a mud-splashed kit she didn't know. Oh, it looked like so much fun to parade around in the collected, murky rainwater like the other kit was doing. Vixenkit's mouth pinched into a small frown. The only way she would be able to stake the puddle was to share it with the other kit, which included talking. But Vixenkit didn't have time to talk, only to prepare for apprenticeship. But jumping off the ledge was somehow beneficial. With shaky, but attempting to be confident, strides she made her way over to the puddle, where she stopped and sat down, wrapping her red tail around her paws I hoped of the other kit noticing her, usually when she was in a playful mood she'd ask anyone to play mouse with her, hopefully this kit would do the same in order for her to practice her warrior leaps.
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:14 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Blazingcomet, but you can definitely call me whatever you would like." The orange tom purred with a smile on his maw. This was the ideal target for flirting - she was a little anxious, but she seemed to be a romantic... the type of cat that it would be pretty easy to trick into believing he really wanted to hold a relationship with her.

And at that thought, the smile on the tom's maw grew. Yet it remained fairly genuine looking, and Blazingcomet was glad of that. Eventually he would be "dumping" this she cat, in favor of newer prospects, but for now it was good experience to flirt. "Now, a pretty girl like you without a mate - what's the story there?" The tom asked, his voice a silky-smooth, honey like purr. It was often that way, if not to annoy others then to flirt with them. See, Blazingcomet was a cat who didn't make enemies too easily - he preferred to have friends. After all, who wouldn't want a friendly feline by your side through thick and thin?

Someone who was like Gingerblossom, that would be a real catch. Though if anyone was able to show that she cat what it was like to love? The tom would be surprised. She didn't seem like she would ever fall in love - nothing against her, simply the fact he just didn't think of her being that type of feline.
Acornhaze nodded. "Blazingcomet will do." It was a pretty name. Seemed much more extravagant than other warrior's names, and suited him well.

As for the next statement: the short-furred she-cat didn't really like telling the stories of disappointing things, and of course, the 'mate' issue was obviously one of them. But even so, she didn't want to outright ignore his request either, so she sucked in a deep breath and answered.

"Oh, I- I never really found someone right for me, you know?" She replied. Her ears dropped a little bit, although it wouldn't be noticeable unless Blazingcomet was paying specific attention. "I mean, there were a few toms that I liked before, when I was an apprentice, but they didn't want me back in that way."

She paused for a moment. "And that's why I'm alone now." Her voice ended with a note of longingness.

"And you? Do you have a mate?" She asked back, desperately hoping that the answer would be no.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::