Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old November 3rd, 2017, 09:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Sparrowwind watched the clan silently, his amber eyes flickering as he looked over every single cat. Hardly anyone payed him any mind, but personally he liked it that way. "Let them ignore me, see if I care!" He whispered, hardly noticing when the she-cat walked up to him. @Kyra-Wolfe-666
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:21 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Asterflame gave her mate a bright smile as he became more affectionate, and lightly nuzzled him. "Of course," She answered, but she was frustrated with herself. It was stupid to admit she thought the other tom was handsome! Bluespark was supposed to be the one and only cat she payed ANY attention to, and that was going to start NOW. She wasn't going to pay attention to Azulheart like that any longer. Nope. This sudden change in attitude was partly because she was afraid, partly because she knew it was wrong, and partly because she knew that it was only going to hurt her in the end. It was hurting her now!

Her sister's stupid question was turning this day around, and Asterflame was determined to get it back to being good. They could still all be friends! Bluespark had nothing to be worried about. As long as she played the part of a submissive, sweet, never sarcastic and always happy mate, he would be pleased with her and perhaps leave her alone to do as she wanted. Or, maybe he would follow her around - but either way, she might be able to keep a social life. Chances were, Azulheart wouldn't be as lucky. Why had he gone with Alabastersnow? He couldn't love her. She wasn't hard to love, especially after a while, and Asterflame had some good memories with her, but the two of them... together? It made no sense.

Good. I'm glad he's not going to answer. It means he... respects me. She gave the grey tom a smile, but part of her felt hollow and pained. Did he think she was beautiful? Was that a possibility? It was the only thing that made the she cat wonder. A long time ago, he had said that she was. Those special moments were kept deep in Asterflame's mind, never to be shared with anyone else. They were her memories... to treasure. Had he forgotten them already? She would remember, for a very long time, but she couldn't blame him. Asterflame couldn't expect Azulheart to remember things like that. How silly... he had much more important things on his mind now! And the she cat was determined not to bother him about some memory that was now a distant one, that had happened long ago. Had she been a part of a young romance?

Perhaps. Back then, Asterflame hadn't been very good on picking up on hidden feelings, and she wasn't good at it now either. That wasn't to say she wasn't smart - and she had been very observant - but when it came to feelings, at least in the area of romance, she hadn't been good at it. If Azulheart really had thought about her in that way, and if there was a chance she had - then she had blown it. And now she was crushing on him so hard that it hurt to watch him. They'd been friends for so long... Asterflame had started to memorize every little thing about him. Could Alli say the same? No, because her sister only wanted Azulheart for a trophy. To show off what she had done. What about when the next tough guy came along, was she going to try and make him do things for her too? A light shudder went through the blue she cat's spine. Bluespark was a lot tougher now, why didn't her sister try and take him and leave the one cat Asterflame had a crush on? She'd done this before. With Lionpaw, but Asterflame had been much younger then and it had been a shorter romance... a much shorter one. This was for life.

Whatever this was with Bluespark, her faked interest or committment getting in the way of what she wanted. Realizing she should probably be paying more attention to her companion, the she cat wrapped her tail around Bluespark's, a light purr rumbling in her chest as she glanced at him. This faked character was practically taking over her. Poisoning her mind and changing her outlook of the world to make it so that she was becoming stupider. She could feel her intelligence slipping away... bit by bit. But that was okay, because she wouldn't need it anymore. Bluespark was supposed to do everything for her. She was just a - a helpless she cat. Or, if he needed her to be, she was something else.

Whatever he needed to get her mind off of Azulheart and to keep her focused on her promise. Eventually, maybe she would be in love with him. It was going to be a long and hard road - but Asterflame could do it. "I have an idea." She mewed, smiling at her mate and giving him another soft nuzzle. Easy... She thought, drawing away a few seconds later.

"Why don't we go to the border? We should probably patrol it, you know, make sure the Dusk Syndicate's staying in line... and then, we could race again!" She offered to her mate. It was just an offer extended to him - she needed to pretend like Azulheart didn't even exist, at least, until these feelings were gone. Another thought crossed her mind and she pinned her ears back submissively, almost shyly looking up at Bluespark in the next second. That's right. This is what he wants, Aster. "But, um... only if you, uh, want to, of course."

What had happened to being supportive? Look at Asterflame, backing her mate up, bringing him up even when Alabastersnow could clearly tell that she was crushing on the other tom. Such a sad, twisted story - too bad she couldn't bring it to an end here and now. Of course, Azulheart was MUCH too smart to try anything stupid, and too pathetically loyal to leave Alabastersnow. A sad story indeed... but one that the white feline was thriving off of. All this drama was like sweet water to her, and she was sucking it up as though she would never get any more. There would always be drama as long as she was around.

Wasn't that her job? To play with everybody? The world was her toy! Her mate, of course, was the centerpiece... but everyone around was also just there for her amusement. And the she cat tried to hide it at times, other times displayed it proudly. "Behave, love? You don't tell me what to do." She tried to hide her frustration with a sparkly laugh, but this time didn't make an attempt to hurt the other tom. No, if the she cat needed to, she would do it later - in the quiet of night. Where she could give him a talking to about support as well. Now, the she cat was not planning to support him on her side. Oh no! Whyever would she do that? His refusal to answer her question was pretty much the last straw. Alabastersnow was getting ready to throw a fit, but she stopped as he leaned in. Well, at least he admitted that she was the stunning one.

The beautiful one. Just as she had thought. Alabastersnow had no way of knowing that he thought Asterflame was beautiful, and neither had her sister. That thought was still private - but chances were, the she cat would figure it out sooner or later. Whether through asking about the past or some other private memories. At the same time, his words angered her. Her threats were how she kept him in line! Although, perhaps just threats didn't work anymore. Next time... she was going to get physical. Or perhaps it was time to emotionally hurt him some more? Oh yes... emotional hurt worked very, very well. Psychological games and the like. It would rip him apart from the inside, forcing him to do as she asked whenever she asked him to. Now, granted - the games could backfire. But all she wanted was to force the love of her life into doing what she asked. She wanted him to do it willingly! Or at least, appear like he was. She could make him do that.

"You're right... threats aren't enough anymore, are they?" Looking quite soft and innocent, she gave him a friendly nuzzle. "I'm so sorry, love." But he had crossed the line. And now it was time to make him pay for making her feel so angry and frustrated. Azulheart was the object of her anger, and so Alabastersnow did something she thought it would never come to as long as they were mates. First of all, she pulled away from him before nuzzling him again, burying her own nose in his long fur. Was there some ulterior motive to her affection?

Normally the answer would be no, Alabastersnow was just needy and annoying, but this time... it was yes. There was definitely another motive to this. "I'm sorry. But you need to learn." These were the last words spoken, and they were sincere - muffled as well - as she lightly sank her teeth into the side of his neck. From the outside, it was impossible to tell what she was doing, but the pain should have been very real. So far, Alabastersnow had only used her claws.

Her fangs were, if possible, even sharper and they sank right through. Releasing him, it was clearer what had happened as she had broken the skin, and hoping that her sister wasn't paying attention to any of this, the white feline drew her mate aside quickly - not like he had much of a choice, her tail was wrapped too tightly around his and she pulled, drawing him aside. When they were gone, she examined the cut like she hadn't been the one to make it. All she was doing was making it harder for him to love her, but the she cat needed to be obeyed at all times.

"That sharp tongue of yours needs a master, Azulheart. You can't control it. And if you can't, then I'll control it for you. Anytime I hear you say something I don't like... I WILL make you hurt. And next time it will be agonizing, and I will make sure that you learn."

Her words were so harsh, so angry, that it was almost impossible to say she was herself. But she was. And eventually, she lightly began cleaning the wound she had inflicted, soft strokes, and gently carressing her mate's back and side with her tail. "I am sorry. But I think it's time for a change... and I'm sure you'd be the first to admit you need some help with your filter." She was going to teach him how to filter his words. How? Like she had said, by putting him in excruciating pain - or even just a little, depending on the situation - until he learned to control his mouth. That may be never... but Alabastersnow could wait.
Telling Alabastersnow what to do, was like talking to a brick wall. One that wouldn't listen. Abiotic. Nonexistent. Azulheart had meant no harm when he lightly scolded his mate for her actions, and he thought everything was alright between them. He even went as far as complimenting her, but nope, it was never enough for her. Azulheart knew he didn't like this behavior from her. When she sank her teeth into his fur, Azulheart kept himself from screaming out. When he was younger, the mere feeling of pain, he would had cried out. He was a warrior, and warriors were far more stronger than that. He acted like she gave him love bites. And, he simply purred in amusement at her antics. “Stop being so frisky in front of our company, darling.” The last word was rather venomous, uttering such a sweet name for a poisonous brat. Azulheart thought she was over this stage in her life, and clearly it wasn't. As she pulled him away, Azulheart emitted out a growl. “What's your problem!” she didn't have to pull him much in order for him to follow her. She clearly had issues, and being abused wasn't the top thing on his bucket list.

Azulheart stayed motionless for a moment as this monster of a mate observed the wound she inflicted upon him. Her words simply made him to his eyes. He would had laughed, which he proceeded to do, but instead it came more off as a haughty snort. “You need a filter on those fangs of yours.” He corrected. His attitude did need serious work, but Azulheart was...programmed to act in such a manner. If another rubbed him the wrong way, they were expected to get nothing but attitude from the grey cat. If Alabastersnow had a problem with that - and she did - Azulheart doubt she could truly ruin that for him. “Next time you want to do such a thing. Please do me a favor and aim for the jugular. Hopefully, it'll kill me.” Oh, he dearly hoped he could get away from this psychotic freak. He was insane to think she changed, and that he could love her. All she wanted was to be in control. All she cared for was about herself. Though unlike Asterflame, Azulheart did not see himself going down so easily. He was not going to succumb to her bloodthirsty ways. As if on cue, Azulheart liked his jaws, staring into the murderous, sweet gaze of the feline he called his mate. “Oh, is that so, sweetheart?”

When they were younger, she threw everything at him. Because he always jumped in to save someone from her. It didn't always have to be Asterflame either. Just anyone she wanted to terrorize, Azulheart threw himself into that trouble because the victim didn't deserve such. He felt like a hero...quite surprised that he was even still alive. “I need a filter and you need some Counseling.” Lots and lots of it. She threatened him, which inwardly alarmed him. It made his fur pick with doubt and slight fear.

“Trust me,” Azulheart pulled away for a moment as he stared at Alabastersnow. He overlooked her form. From the tip of her ears to her fluffy tail end. “I rather end up six feet underground than to have you change me.” Azulheart was trying! He truly was! He was trying to love her, give her affection, and tend to her needs, but she was incredibly unreasonable! He knew her teeth marks might as well be added to the trophy of other scars that sparkled his form.

The key was to show that he wasn't afraid of her. When he truly found himself terrified of her. Yet, he couldn't allow himself to show out of character for her enlightenment. So, like the Tom he was, he winded himself around his mate, purring deeply. “Aw, come on, Alli. Don't you think your games are getting a little too old for the both of us, sweet love? What can you throw at me that I can't handle?” His voice the silkiest of wanted honey. He was living proof of her torture. Damaged, battered, and abused. She would keep throwing, and he would come back. Each. And. Every. Time.

It was funny that she had the nerve to mention that she was sorry. Sorry? For what? It wasn't like she actually meant said words. Azulheart absorbed them in, disregarding them with a flick of his tail. To one sister, words meant it all, Asterflame wasn't his. To the other sister, words were were a cover up that held ulterior motives, too bad Alabastersnow was the only one that wanted him.

“Oh, did I say something you didn't like, honey?” He let out an exasperated sigh. His voice, obviously having sarcasm located in it. “My bad, I'll try much, much better to be a good boy. Okay? Okay.” If Alabastersnow wanted to play a game, Azulheart would play along. If she thought she could change him, maybe he could change her. For the better. If he were to have a family with her at some point, he would at least want her to not be such an unstable mother. Then again...Azulheart realized that he wasn't making the smartest of decisions right now. With all the hits he taken from her, his brain cells might have been loss in the process.

It was a good thing Bluespark wasn't having that much trouble with his mate. It was like the sweet blue cat morphed into a vintage housewife that knew the man held all responsibilities. Bluespark didn't have to do much to keep Asterflame in her place because personally he believed she would be happy with him. He would provide for her, love her, and respect love in return. It wasn't a hard thing. Or, anything to bargain. It was quite simple. All she needed to do was keep him satisfied.then, she would have a fulfilling life - hopefully. On the other hand, Bluespark knew Alabastersnow would have a hard time morphing Azulheart into her little slave of desires.

As Alabastersnow slipped away with Azulheart for a moment, Bluespark kept an admiring gaze upon his own mate. The molly had claimed that Azulheart was...handsome. Though she quickly inserted that the piebald Tom, himself was handsome as well. It was enough to calm him down, for the slightest of moments. Maybe, he should had talked to her about that? Perhaps, later. When all was asleep, and they were soundly in their nest. Bluespark didn't want to control her mind and opinions, though more things were appropriate than others. Like the fact that she should never be alone with Azulheart, or that she should compliment him in any way. That took a bite out his heart. Let alone his ego.

One good thing about Asterflame that Bluespark knew he dodged when it came to Alabastersnow - the fact that she was loyal. A very faithful mate. Maybe her heart laid elsewhere, but at the end of the day, she was his. She knew where she belonged to. And, that had to be the sweetest train of thought soaring through his mind. At her suggestion, Bluespark, as if on cue, turned to glance at Alabastersnow to see if she agreed with this idea. It occurred in his mind that she wasn't near them. So, the Tom covered it up by looking into the spot that was left cold by their company. He quickly turned his head to look at his mate. “Sure, why not?” He stretched his limbs. Going to the border, and getting away from all this chaos? Sign him up! Practically, Bluespark was a pretty chilled tom that might come off as scary to most, but what Tom don't like taking control? Showing that he's the dominated one deserved to be bowed to? Listen to without any followed questions of concern?

“I could use the exercise anyway.” He muttered, staring down at his muscles with a shake of his head. “We should get a head start though. Who knows how long those two are going to be at it.” He snorted with a small chuckle. As stated before, and will be mentioned many times, Asterflame was a sweet, sweet feline. Obedient, and nothing like the other. Bluespark didn't think he would drain her. Well, most of her. He would had been needy for constant affection. Given that she was his mate, it was mandatory for her to give anything he desired of her.

See, this wasn't going to be hard. It was going to be as easy as catching a snail. Commitment was easy. The choice of your partner? That was rather...challenging. Bluespark held the fond feeling that everything would work out in the end. He assumed, Alabastersnow would be the cause of Azulheart’s death within a couple moons, and that Asterflame and himself would be getting to the next level of their relationship; kits. Because they were the fruits of love bonded forever by two parents. That thought, alone made a devious grin hide on his face. Since they were all young, and newly “in love”, Bluespark kept the overlapping thoughts invisible and focused on his ‘Mrs’.

“I could race you there right now. I'll even give you a two second head start.” He winked, playfully. Why did she have to be so playful? Didn't she think it was time to put the act aside and act like a warrior? Bluespark was alright with a little fun, but he felt he was a little too ‘mature’ for such behavior. However, with her little display that both sisters put on earlier, Bluespark felt that she deserved a reward. So, whenever she made him happy, he would reward her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Zerokit glanced up to see a warrior with a grasshopper, watching it like it was the most amazing thing in the world. She was probably more of a kit than her, really, and that just made her a bit confused. Weren't warriors supposed to be more mature? She couldn't stereotype, however, because kits were supposed to frollic around and play games. Like the warrior was doing. Maybe it was fun? Maybe she was missing out. But..she didn't want to embarrass herself and trip over a bug. That'd be weird, who tripped over bugs? It was bad enough stumbling over her own paws. That made her feel clumsy for a moon, and that was normal to do! She looked back over at the she-cat, who was now following the movements of the grasshopper. Zerokit blinked. It was very odd to see, for sure, as the warrior looked like an overgrown kit, mimicing the bug. But it was a bit..funny to see. It was the first time she'd called something funny in awhile, so that was startling to her. She found something funny looking! Abort mission of looking! Abort! She ducked her gaze back to her paws, realizing she hadn't laughed, nor smiled, just found it amusing to watch. She supposed that was okay. She wanted to giggle, or something of that nature, but amusement was also good. Zerokit blinked, realizing the she-cat was still with the grasshopper, who seemed to be ignoring her to the best of its ability. She wondered what it was thinking. The she-cat then began to talk to the creature, which was odd. Surely it couldn't understand her? It was so small, it's brain must be small too..but maybe it was smart too? Ugh, why was she thinking about the intelligence of a grasshopper?

Zerokit realized the grasshopper was now gone. And the she-cat had seen her. And she was walking. Oh no. She was walking towards her. She wanted to socialize. Ohnoohnoohnopleasedon'tsoundlikeamousebrainher thoughts rambled as she heard the she-cat speak. "Er..I don't really have anything to..seize..or anyone to seize the day with.." she mumbled, shrugging slightly. She didn't find it too weird to be awkward, but her brain still screamed, and screeched, and she wanted to crawl up into a ball. Okay, that part was probably weird.
Splotchfeather gave a light tilt of her head; from left to right. It was as if her eyes could not believe what was said. Especially from a kit! Splotchfeather was good with kits. She adored them. With them having a depleted mood, it was outrageously different than a full grown feline acting like their soul been sucked by the dark forest. Suddenly, Splotchfeather did a small leap in place. “You're a kit!” She exclaimed. That was the easiest perception that could be made. Even though Splotchfeather somewhat held the height of a kit, at least on the bigger side; kits held those special features that gave them a youthful, spring-seasoned beauty that no cat could top. “Coming up with a game shouldn't be that hard for you to create!” The calico pelted cat crouched down in a playful hunting crouch. She eyed the other kit, noting an expression of doubt, of carelessness, as if she held nothing close to her and already lost everything. Such a, such a sad, sad life.

Splotchfeather stood up, shaking her fur from her tendencies to play a lot. “Oh, you small, small, little thing,” she said softly. “Appears to me that someone has the case of the downtown blues.” She sung, then proceeded to giggle softly. It was very odd to her to see a kit so sad about life. At that prime age in life, kits were supposed to be notorious! Take over the world without a care. Maybe...she wasn't receiving much attention? Maybe...the other kits didn't want to play with her? Were they bullying her? That alarmed the quirky feline as she did not take much into abuse in such a way. But still, a sad face heightened Splotchfeather’s emotions. “Oh, such stories, you silly bug!” She laughed once more, than swooped her tail gently to cuff the young kit’s ears. “Don't you have any friends?” Her eyes sparked when she asked the question. Friends were a good thing. They were comforting and everyone had to have them. Splotchfeather had many best friends. So many, that sometimes she forgot them! Which gave her the reason to claim the entire clan as her best friends.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 02:18 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jracula View Post

"Yeah, she said it meant they were like.. uh.. clumsy, I think? I can't really remember what it means."
He smiled warmly before letting his gaze drop and glide across the Skyclan clearing. It was so beautiful- more cats all in one place. It was not like anything the small kit had ever seen before. It was so neat and organized:
cats going in here, coming out there. It seemed so.. perfect, but Bee knew that that was not the case. His jaw hung open in awe.
Pipitchirp couldn't help but give a chuckle at the tom-kit's reaction. He seemed so amazed by the camp, whereas it was so dull and ordinary to her. Although, if she thought back to when she was younger, she would clearly remember being astounded by the various mishaps that the clearing had to offer. A bright smile encouraged her lips to travel upwards,
"I know your scruff is a little sore, so I'll set you down for a bit." She uttered, before slowly placing the male onto the ground below. The willowy she-cat swept her tongue across the top of his head, before moving on to his back. Grime and dirt lingered inside of her mouth, although as she had done before, Pipitchirp simply smiled and ignored the horrid flavours.
"Do you want to go and look around, or would you rather go to the nursery first?" Of course, the darkly-pigmented femme was all for giving the young tom a chance of deciding what to do next. He already seemed infatuated with the Skyclan camp and how it was bustling with energy, but perhaps he would prefer the warmth and serene atmosphere that the nursery had to offer. With a sweep of her thin tail, Pipitchirp patiently waited for the tabby's choice; gradually drawing her gaze across his bodice.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The warrior was now confused as she looked at Hollypelt her head tilted
" You t-think s-so? Normally others would be disgusted . .... It's more of an imperfection to me " she meowed as she then looked at the ground she couldn't believe it some one actually didn't mind . She was now feeling more nervous then depressed but another bad flaw was that she had a lot of self doubt that she wasn't good enough . She had a cute little smile on her face now but shook her fur . A few other cats hissed as they walked by her
" hey freak get outta here you mouse brain! " a random cat hissed and deerspots had her ears down they didn't need to call her a freak she new that already " yeah you mouse brain! " the other cat who was like the random cats buddy. Deerspots slowly backed up as she gulped
" Sorry to waist your time Hollypelt " she meowed and shook her fur again , her bones felt that familiar pecking of sadness.
Hollypelt backed away from the other cats, softly hissing. "You didn't waste my time, they did." Hollypelt said, with the most courage she had had yet in countless moons. Let's go somewhere else, away from these cats..." Hollypelt gestured for Deerspots to follow her, "Somewhere away from cats, preferably." She glared at the other cats. When they hissed back, she jumped and they laughed. Her eyes welled up with tears and she hung her head, submissive as always.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt backed away from the other cats, softly hissing. "You didn't waste my time, they did." Hollypelt said, with the most courage she had had yet in countless moons. Let's go somewhere else, away from these cats..." Hollypelt gestured for Deerspots to follow her, "Somewhere away from cats, preferably." She glared at the other cats. When they hissed back, she jumped and they laughed. Her eyes welled up with tears and she hung her head, submissive as always.
Deerspots now growled as her claws poked out and the other two cats laughed
" what you gonna do!? " the cat hissed and deerspots fur was on edge she was more angry now , she didn't like others being hurt and she hissed back at them she continued hissing . The two cats looked at each other and smiled evily
" bad move freak " the cat said and slowly walked up to deerspots who stood her ground hissing and meowing her tail was now thrashing angrily in front of Hollypelt she wasnt gonna be a victim of these bullys any more. The cat had its claws out and was face to face with deerspots hissing as well.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Deerspots now growled as her claws poked out and the other two cats laughed
" what you gonna do!? " the cat hissed and deerspots fur was on edge she was more angry now , she didn't like others being hurt and she hissed back at them she continued hissing . The two cats looked at each other and smiled evily
" bad move freak " the cat said and slowly walked up to deerspots who stood her ground hissing and meowing her tail was now thrashing angrily in front of Hollypelt she wasnt gonna be a victim of these bullys any more. The cat had its claws out and was face to face with deerspots hissing as well.
Hollypelt shrank back, guilt flowing through her that Deerspots was going to get hurt because of her. "Deerspots, let's just go." She pleaded. "It's fine, let's just walk away and leave them alone... Deerspots?" Hollypelt's heartbeat pattered quickly. She looked between the hostile cats and her new friend, praying to Starclan she wouldn't get hurt.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt shrank back, guilt flowing through her that Deerspots was going to get hurt because of her. "Deerspots, let's just go." She pleaded. "It's fine, let's just walk away and leave them alone... Deerspots?" Hollypelt's heartbeat pattered quickly. She looked between the hostile cats and her new friend, praying to Starclan she wouldn't get hurt.
Deerspots looked at Hollypelt from the corner of her eye
" I'm not nor are you gonna be a victim of these ...these MOUSE BRAINS! " she meowed and the cat hissed he clawed her shoulder and pushed her, she fell over and fear shot through her soul, the tom laughed wickedly and he walked off . Now the she cat hissed her fur all ruffled and on edge she landed on the toms back with a battle cry and bit his ear causing the tom to yowl . The tom had kicked her off but deerspots bit his tail and he was now crying , the tom and his friend hightailed it out of there. Deerspots growled as she looked at them run off
" I should have done that many moons ago...Hollypelt you ok? " she asked as she looked at her new friend .

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Deerspots looked at Hollypelt from the corner of her eye
" I'm not nor are you gonna be a victim of these ...these MOUSE BRAINS! " she meowed and the cat hissed he clawed her shoulder and pushed her, she fell over and fear shot through her soul, the tom laughed wickedly and he walked off . Now the she cat hissed her fur all ruffled and on edge she landed on the toms back with a battle cry and bit his ear causing the tom to yowl . The tom had kicked her off but deerspots bit his tail and he was now crying , the tom and his friend hightailed it out of there. Deerspots growled as she looked at them run off
" I should have done that many moons ago...Hollypelt you ok? " she asked as she looked at her new friend .
"Yes, but what about you? You're the one who was fighting? You... didn't have to do that for me." She averted her eyes. "No one's been that nice to me as long as I can remember. Why risk yourself for me? I'm not worth it, trust me." Thoughts flashed through her mind, and she came upon that hunting trip and her unbearable nickname: Thorncat. They had told her she wasn't worth a kind word, but she was worth bullying because she was weak and pathetic. Hollypelt shook her head, wondering how someone could be so selfless.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
"Yes, but what about you? You're the one who was fighting? You... didn't have to do that for me." She averted her eyes. "No one's been that nice to me as long as I can remember. Why risk yourself for me? I'm not worth it, trust me." Thoughts flashed through her mind, and she came upon that hunting trip and her unbearable nickname: Thorncat. They had told her she wasn't worth a kind word, but she was worth bullying because she was weak and pathetic. Hollypelt shook her head, wondering how someone could be so selfless.
" no one deserves to be a victim of a heartless cat. And you where kind to me by talking to me normally others would not be so accepting of my eyes. And I'm not trying to sound rude by this but you deserve a second chance " she meowed softly as she sat down she shook her fur with a yawn she then cleaned her fur " and besides I already have a huge problem of my own...so I try to help others to make me forget it " she added her ears where down for a moment but then perked back up her tail now curled . Her thoughts trailed off to why Hollypelt would say those things about herself that she isn't worth it , then she thought about her own depression and ignored it.

" why would you say that any ways? " she asked " that your not worth it " she meowed calmly her eyes had a sense of worry in them but it was probably non of her business " Sorry I shouldn't have been so nosey " she added and looked back at the ground

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
" no one deserves to be a victim of a heartless cat. And you where kind to me by talking to me normally others would not be so accepting of my eyes. And I'm not trying to sound rude by this but you deserve a second chance " she meowed softly as she sat down she shook her fur with a yawn she then cleaned her fur " and besides I already have a huge problem of my own...so I try to help others to make me forget it " she added her ears where down for a moment but then perked back up her tail now curled . Her thoughts trailed off to why Hollypelt would say those things about herself that she isn't worth it , then she thought about her own depression and ignored it.

" why would you say that any ways? " she asked " that your not worth it " she meowed calmly her eyes had a sense of worry in them but it was probably non of her business " Sorry I shouldn't have been so nosey " she added and looked back at the ground
She shook her head. "Just something someone told me a long time ago, I guess some things never go away," Hollypelt shrugged. "Thank you. Do you want to go to the warrior's den or something? I don't really want to be in a very public place right now. And I think that your eyes are unique and show how you're different from others. Most people would have run away or ignored them, instead, you stood up for me." She blushed. "I'm too passive."