Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM

Old December 21st, 2017, 03:50 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@Okpai
(We need to speed it up a bit cause Shinefang is waiting in the medicine den to see Gorsepaw for an injured tail)

Gorsepaw raced through the clearing, Cranberrypaw following slowly behind. "Hurry up! I wanna see Grousestar so I can get a new mentor!" She called over her shoulder. "I know a shortcut we can take. Look! Climb in and out and around those rocks over there." The tabby apprentice pointed with her tail at some large sand coloured rocks. There were gaps and little tunnels in them that cats could easily get through but also smaller gaps that a cat could get stuck in. She raced up the rocks and dashed through a tunnel and came out the other side. As she ran down towards another tunnel, Gorsepaw slipped and fell onto her rear. She stood up, only being pulled back down again. "My tail! It's stuck!" The brown tabby exclaimed. She wailed in pain as she wriggled to try and get it free.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Mad-Reindeer
Eveningkit saw a warrior known as Hollypelt sitting away from everyone else, she pattered over to Hollypelt,” Why do you always sit alone? I’ve been watching you and you never participate in conversation. Are you lonely?” She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Mad-Reindeer
Eveningkit saw a warrior known as Hollypelt sitting away from everyone else, she pattered over to Hollypelt,” Why do you always sit alone? I’ve been watching you and you never participate in conversation. Are you lonely?” She asked
Hollypelt turned quickly and looked at the kit, "Lonely? Um. No, just... don't like to talk a lot." She was unused to anyone approaching her and speaking to her directly. She sometimes didn't feel like a part of the clan, as she- like the kit had said- never participated in conversation. No one knew she existed, really.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Hollypelt turned quickly and looked at the kit, "Lonely? Um. No, just... don't like to talk a lot." She was unused to anyone approaching her and speaking to her directly. She sometimes didn't feel like a part of the clan, as she- like the kit had said- never participated in conversation. No one knew she existed, really.
Eveningkit paused,” You seemed startled? Are you scared of kits?” She asked curiously, her mother said she was good at identifying other cats problems, I’m good at it for a kit, I think she’s scared of kits or simply socializing she didn’t understand antisocial yet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:11 AM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimicEight View Post
----------------------
"Watch it!" Torn ~ Heart hissed, gazing down at the she.
Torn ~ Heart was a dark grey tom, with a grey paw followed by a patch of grey on his torso and tail. A thick line ran down from his forehead to his grey nose. He was also a very cold and rude tom, his name gave other cats a shiver down there back especially the apprentices and kits were afraid of him.
"It's alright Torn, she meant no harm." Running ~ paw mewed.
That was his apprentice, Running ~ paw a dark grey tom with light grey patches on his back, paws, legs, and ears.
"Fine. Your dismissed son." He said, stalking off.
"Hey, Wild ~ paw!" He purred.

((Lol love this emoji )))
------------------------
((Can't sleep ))
"Oh....hi...hi Running ~ p..paw." She hid her embarrassment.
"I'm going hunting for my mentor and his mate. Would you like to join?"
Wild ~ paw was hoping he would say yes. After all, they haven't hunted for a while since two moons.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:17 AM
Sneaky Assassin

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
------------------------
((Can't sleep ))
Wild ~ paw was hoping he would say yes. After all, they haven't hunted for a while since two moons.
-------------
((It's Okie ))
"Yeah of course, but just for awhile. Can't stay that long." He jerked his head towards his dad.
The she nodded understanding his situation, they strolled out of camp chatting together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
------------------------
((Can't sleep ))
----------
((It's Okie )))
"Yeah of course, but not for too long." He gestured his head towards his father.
Wild ~ paw nodding understanding Running ~ paw's situation, the apprentices trotted out of camp together.
((See you in Sc Terr??))

Last edited by BEAR.; December 22nd, 2017 at 07:42 AM. Reason: double post merge
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Eveningkit paused,” You seemed startled? Are you scared of kits?” She asked curiously, her mother said she was good at identifying other cats problems, I’m good at it for a kit, I think she’s scared of kits or simply socializing she didn’t understand antisocial yet.
Hollypelt shrugged and said, "no, that's not it. I just don't like to talk in general. To anyone, really. It's just who I am, I guess." She looked at the kit curiously. The kit seemed intrigued by her social interactions and wanted to find the root of the problem. You keep your high spirits, kit. You're going to need them. Hollypelt looked straight ahead, wondering what the root of her antisocial habits lies.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Hollypelt shrugged and said, "no, that's not it. I just don't like to talk in general. To anyone, really. It's just who I am, I guess." She looked at the kit curiously. The kit seemed intrigued by her social interactions and wanted to find the root of the problem. You keep your high spirits, kit. You're going to need them. Hollypelt looked straight ahead, wondering what the root of her antisocial habits lies.
Eveningkit blinked,” Were you always like that.” She found it intreguing that a she-cat wouldn’t socialize.

Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:50 PM
constantly tired

@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Owlwing was taking all of this in, trying to make sure she didn't miss any details. If she did miss details, she could mess up.. big time. And.. she really, really didn't want to do that. She blinked her golden amber eyes, glancing at Fennelheart, a bit startled in a way. "Huh?-- Oh.. sure..." The white and black tabby she-cat responded rather quietly, and rather nervously. Skittish as she always was, guarded, just in case.. anything happened. Her muzzle turned into a small smile, though it was an awkward, nervous smile. She was sorta glad she asked her, since.. she would probably mess it up if she didn't practice with another cat. When she heard the medicine cat apprentice wail, Owlwing looked like would of probably jumped out of her own body in surprise at it. Her eyebrows slightly furrowed in confusion, glancing at the two medicine cats, and then back at Pipitchirp and Fennelheart rather swiftly. That had been quite concerning, if the molly was honest. But, it was probably nothing bad, almost amusing. But.. Owlwing knew herself could be wrong. Which was why she stayed cautious almost all the time. She didn't want to let her guard down, because some cat could attack her anytime, and.. the molly wasn't fond of surprises.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Eveningkit blinked,” Were you always like that.” She found it intreguing that a she-cat wouldn’t socialize.
Hollypelt sighed and turned to the kit, "no, it happened when I was a kit like you. Some cats who always bullied me showed up soon after I became an apprentice, and I was never strong enough to stand up to them." She wondered why she was telling a kit this, but Hollypelt pushed her doubts away. Doubting myself is what ruined me in the first place. I need to be strong.