Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old February 27th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
A blonde Molly padded up behind her mate and scared him by saying "Hi"she said with a purr in her throat and smiled at him softly.
@Fuzzyfeline
(Can we star as them just love interests? Kinda like they are dating?)

Marblesky had been eating a small finch in the clearing not expecting anything. The All the sudden he headed a voice behind him. The marbled tabby jumped a bit before he noticed it was Dawndusk. Then he felt hot with embarrassment. His brilliant vblue eyes
flicked from one to the other. How could he have let the beautiful molly startle him like that? "H-hi." He greeted her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 27th, 2018 at 09:41 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Can we star as them just love interests? Kinda like they are dating?)

Marblesky had been eating a small finch in the clearing not expecting anything. The All the sudden he headed a voice behind him. The marbled tabby jumped a bit before he noticed it was Dawndusk. Then he felt hot with embarrassment. His brilliant vblue eyes
flicked from one to the other. How could he have let the beautiful molly startle him like that? "H-hi." He greeted her.
(Yeah sorry) DawnDusk laughed noticing how she startled the male "Aww did I startle you?" She nudged him playfully and paws prickled with happiness. The blonde Siamese touched his cheek with her nose in a comforting way "so how was your day so far?"
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
(Yeah sorry) DawnDusk laughed noticing how she startled the male "Aww did I startle you?" She nudged him playfully and paws prickled with happiness. The blonde Siamese touched his cheek with her nose in a comforting way "so how was your day so far?"
(It's fine, really.)

Marblesky gave a slight smile. This shy warrior couldn't help it. "Maybe." He purred sticking his tongue out at her. The silver and black tabby nudged her check as she tuched her noes to his. "It's better now that your here." He told her meeting his brilliant blue eyes to hers. She was such a pretty molly, in his opinion which is all that mattered to him.

(Wow that's short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 28th, 2018 at 01:16 AM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(It's fine, really.)

Marblesky gave a slight smile. This shy warrior couldn't help it. "Maybe." He purred sticking his tongue out at her. The silver and black tabby mugged her check as sdhe nuched her noes to his. "It's better now that your here." He told her meeting his brilliant blue eyes to hers. She was such a pretty molly, in his opinion which is all that mattered to him.

(Wow that's short.)
She smiled and purred a little louder "You're great" she said licking his cheek and slightly rubbing against his side. "Not to mention romantic sometimes" she said her purred still in her throat looking in his beautiful sky blue eyes.
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw smiled and rested her white tail over Eveningkit's shoulder for a moment before pulling it away. "Alrighty," The apprentice began with a groan. She stretched her forelegs forwards and extended his claws, stretching out every muscle that she could. "I'd better get started with my duties for today." It was a struggle for the apprentice not to roll her eyes. She was enjoying talking with Eveningkit and wished she got more time like this. "I was late for my latest training session, so I've been trying to stay off my mentor's radar recently." Cherrypaw purred, her whisker's twitching in amusement.
Eveningkit gave a small nod,” Yeah. Training is important, you probably should go!” She replied laughing it off lightly. She didn’t want to go, but she had to, after all. She flicked her black tail with a white tip on it gently, as after all she had to right?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 1st, 2018, 07:03 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The young apprentice glanced down at the smaller kitten pressing up against him and he couldn’t keep himself from emitting a gentle purr at how affectionate Flaxkit was towards him, it was something that he would never grow tired of such things from his dear friend. He had never even had this kind of love and attention from his own parents - whoever they were or if they were still alive out there. He was uncertain, but chose not to dwell on such a thing right now. Shadepaw rested his chin on top of her tiny head for a moment, loving to be so close and open with someone like this. After having to go about things on his own for so long, it felt nice to have a bit of caring and kindness in his routine now and then. He couldn’t help but chuckle though at her enthusiastic words about him being the best warrior of Skyclan someday, which made him smile and gently nudge her playfully. “You’ll be better than me, without a doubt.” The dark-furred tomcat couldn’t help but think as he looked up at the sky that stretched out overhead, seeing as fluffy white clouds drifted by without a care in the world. Seeing Flaxkit attempt to do a fighting move to show that she would protect him. He huffed at this, giving her a smirk as he sat up and swiped both of his paws in the air. “And if anyone ever messes with you when you become an apprentice, they’ll have to answer to me first!” Shadepaw growled in his mind, looking down at the younger feline before laying back down beside her. Watching with a bit of curiosity as the shekit looked at his sparrow with awe, the male watched as she dove forward, chomping down into the fresh meat of the bird. His eyes widened at this, almost tempted to check if the youth was alright, but as she backed away with her cheeks round with the prey stuffed in her mouth - the sight alone made him give a mrow of laughter before he took a huge bite of the bird as well, stuffing his face and sticking his tongue at Flaxkit with a playful glint in his eyes. “We’re such mousebrains.” He couldn’t help but think this, but he did not mind it either way.
a muffled giggle echoed from flaxkit's throat, her mouth still full of sparrow although a bit of it was chewed up at this point. she nodded in agreement with shadepaw's silent comment, sticking her own tiny tongue out in response, a small line of pink popping out from between her still moving jaws. brows furrowed, she chewed with determination, having to open her mouth wide and create rather annoying smacking sounds as she struggled with the meat in her maw. somehow, she managed to get some of it down with a noisy swallow so that she could speak, but she continued to eat it as she spoke, trying her hardest not to spit sparrow all over her dear friend.

" we are! but at least we're mousebrains together, it would be silly to do it alone! " she beamed with a giggle, swallowing some more of the sparrow as she finished her sentence.

flaxkit can't remember spending too much time with shadepaw in the nursery, being a few moons younger and sleeping almost all the time, but she could remember the times that they were together and they weren't much different than what was happening at the moment. shadepaw was mute, and he wasn't the most gorgeous cat, but flaxkit didn't care. even if he never spoke, he was sweet to her, and that's all that mattered. she had few friends, and shadepaw was the closest she had to a best friend, so she valued every moment.

love
characters
Old March 2nd, 2018, 02:29 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
a muffled giggle echoed from flaxkit's throat, her mouth still full of sparrow although a bit of it was chewed up at this point. she nodded in agreement with shadepaw's silent comment, sticking her own tiny tongue out in response, a small line of pink popping out from between her still moving jaws. brows furrowed, she chewed with determination, having to open her mouth wide and create rather annoying smacking sounds as she struggled with the meat in her maw. somehow, she managed to get some of it down with a noisy swallow so that she could speak, but she continued to eat it as she spoke, trying her hardest not to spit sparrow all over her dear friend.

" we are! but at least we're mousebrains together, it would be silly to do it alone! " she beamed with a giggle, swallowing some more of the sparrow as she finished her sentence.

flaxkit can't remember spending too much time with shadepaw in the nursery, being a few moons younger and sleeping almost all the time, but she could remember the times that they were together and they weren't much different than what was happening at the moment. shadepaw was mute, and he wasn't the most gorgeous cat, but flaxkit didn't care. even if he never spoke, he was sweet to her, and that's all that mattered. she had few friends, and shadepaw was the closest she had to a best friend, so she valued every moment.
Shadepaw smiled and proceeded to actually chew and swallow the meat in his mouth as he watched Flaxkit out of the corner of his eye, the warm sunlight of the morning seeming to shine down onto their pelts and warm the two close friends as they enjoyed a sparrow together, like any two friends would. Being with her, the dark-furred tomcat couldn’t help but feel happy - happier than he had ever been when he was on his own. She saw him as any other cat, even though he seemed like a freak to so many others in the forest. Because of that, he was eternally grateful for the friendship that the apprentice shared with the small kitten. To show his gratitude, he touched his nose to her forehead in an affectionate gesture, a little purr rumbling from him. “Thank you, Flaxkit.. Thank you for being my best friend in the whole forest..” He thought, drawing away from her after a moment or so as he took a smaller second bite of the sparrow, chewing on the delicious meat. The day was still young, much like they were, so he wondered if they could have some fun today. Tinyfawn wasn’t training him today, so he has an open schedule ahead of him. He decided to lightly poke Flaxkit with one paw, looking at the shecat with a smile once again as he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. “What would you like to do after eating?” He seemed to silently ask in his amber-hued gaze.

Last edited by Captain; March 2nd, 2018 at 02:31 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:29 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@2018 Okapi
The brown tabby apprentice searched around the clearing for CranberryPaw, an apprentice Gorsepaw had met a moon ago the day she injured her tail. She padded over to the molly once she'd located her sitting at the edge of camp grooming herself. "Hey CranberryPaw! ShineFang let me out a few days ago. Check me out!" The brown tabby turned around and wiggled her bottom in Cranberrypaw's face to show off her little rabbit tail.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@2018 Okapi
The brown tabby apprentice searched around the clearing for CranberryPaw, an apprentice Gorsepaw had met a moon ago the day she injured her tail. She padded over to the molly once she'd located her sitting at the edge of camp grooming herself. "Hey CranberryPaw! ShineFang let me out a few days ago. Check me out!" The brown tabby turned around and wiggled her bottom in Cranberrypaw's face to show off her little rabbit tail.
Cranberrypaw was about to give Gorsepaw a pity meow, but she realized Gorsepaw seemed rather impressed by it,” Looks cool Gorsepaw.” She meowed,” You’ll have to relearn how to climb with less of a tail for balance.” She joked in a rather playful manner, yeah she was a snob at heart, but she wanted to prove that she wasn’t going to be one forever, but boy it was hard being nice and friendly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Cranberrypaw was about to give Gorsepaw a pity meow, but she realized Gorsepaw seemed rather impressed by it,” Looks cool Gorsepaw.” She meowed,” You’ll have to relearn how to climb with less of a tail for balance.” She joked in a rather playful manner, yeah she was a snob at heart, but she wanted to prove that she wasn’t going to be one forever, but boy it was hard being nice and friendly.
"Oh trust me, I don't think I'm going rock climbing anytime soon. It was rocks that got me in this mess in the first place!" the molly reminded her. "But ShineFang said I'm not allowed to do apprentice duties for a long time and I have to go back for regular check ups. I'm going for a checkup pretty soon I think." Gorsepaw added. "How's your life going?"