Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old October 8th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Foggy past, Foggy destiny

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Fogkit had been born a half-moon ago and had been confined to the nursery the whole time. No one knows who his parents were. For the time being, Fogkit is under the care of the current nursing queens and enjoys being around his denmates, always playing with them and climbing all over his adoptive mother (Whoever here is currently a nursing queen.). Finally, Fogkit and his denmates are allowed to go out into the clearing to play. The nursing queens need to keep a closer eye on Fogkit than on the other kits - since he's the smallest of them all - to make sure he doesn't get hurt.

Last edited by Fogwind; October 8th, 2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: (Adding more info.)
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:36 PM

Five moons later, Fogkit had hardly grown and he was still the smallest kit in the nursery. At five and a half moons old, he had started to develop a rebellious attitude, sometimes even playing a bit too rough with the other, larger kits. Sometimes, Fogkit would get angry for no reason at all; hissing and spitting at warriors and apprentices that passed by the nursery. One day, Fogkit hissed at the Clan leader, Grousestar, for no reason at all. The nursing queens consulted the medicine cat, Shinefang, who thought it was simply Fogkit trying to prove himself to everyone that he was tough, even though he was so small.
Old October 8th, 2018, 09:23 PM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: Believe it or not, no one uses this feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post

Clawfur concluded that this cat was distraught. He began to panic. He had panicked in here life before, but all in good reason.
But now he was worried this cat found it stupid to talk with a blind cat.
But he thought he was overreacting. He barely knew this cat, and so did she. How would she know about his unavoidable life? His Inveterate tendency to run from the first sign of trouble?
He took his head off his paws and began to sniff, as a feeling as sharp as a dark pit hit his heart, making him suffer from a whole load of sadness. It was as if he was alone. Never to be found.
Never to have someone pull you out of that pit.

But somehow he had stumbled across, no, on this cat, that may just be as neglected as he was. Sure, they probably felt abit different about their lives, but who would have thought that they were the same anyway? Haha...

Clawfur flinched when Bubbles voice broke through his thoughts. He sighed when he heard her deny everything he had just said, especially when it took an effort to even start speaking. What kind of cat takes forever to start speaking?
A stupid cat like him probably would anyway. He has had the most awkward moments. And the saddest ones, sure.

"Yea... Im pretty sure you're not fine"

He chuckled. Finally he found a reason to laugh, well close enough.

Bubblebreeze's breath caught in her throat as she looked back up nervously, and she suddenly noticed something about the cat she was talking to. "Y-your eyes," she gasped, the simple act riddling pain through her chest. She was filled with self-loathing as she realized what she had just said. "S-sor-ry! I didn-n-n't, um. Sorr-y," she apologized, her eyes widening to saucers. Great, now there was another thing she got to hate about herself. How insensitive could she be? Breathing in, guilt racked her body and a sharp twist of pleasure pushed its way into her mind. Somehow she liked the pain she was in, and that's what hurt her most of all. The molly began to speak, but all that she could manage was a distressed squeak. As she studied the face of the other cat, she noticed not only something odd about his eyes, but a veiled expression of ironic pain as he laughed. Finally, she gathered enough courage to speak, "Yo-you're right. I'm n-not rea-ally fi-ine b-but... there's no-othing y-you can d-o." She really wanted to talk about it, but at the same time, she felt like wallowing in her sorrow and blaming everyone else for it. This is why she is better left alone. Realizing she was staring at him blankly, she quickly looked away. Everyone already thought she was weird, there was no need to add to the list of gossip. No... she was sure most cats wouldn't gossip about her, but there were plenty that would ignore her. For all the friendly cats in the clan, there were ten times as many cold ones; and when even the friendly cats wouldn't talk to her, well, that's a lot of cold-shoulder going around. She was so stupid, she couldn't even get the nicest of cats to talk to her. Thinking about this, it made her start to wonder why this cats was talking to her. Suspicion began to sneak up on her as she asked, "W-why are you talking to me? Are y-you looking to st-tart some drama? B-because I wo-won't give it to you!" She gave her best attempt to look fierce, but she ended up just displaying her shaking paws and trembling whiskers. "J-just forg-get wh-what I s-said, o-okay?" she mumbled. "Y-you d-don't hav-ave to talk t-to me." Her heart began to twist painfully as she forced her hopes down. There was no need to kid herself into thinking someone wanted to talk to her for their own pleasure. Without realizing it, she whispered, "a-after all, is-sn't p-pleas-sure j-just an illu-usion?"

Last edited by Potahtto; October 8th, 2018 at 09:25 PM.
Old October 12th, 2018, 09:33 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkinahtto View Post
Bubblebreeze's breath caught in her throat as she looked back up nervously, and she suddenly noticed something about the cat she was talking to. "Y-your eyes," she gasped, the simple act riddling pain through her chest. She was filled with self-loathing as she realized what she had just said. "S-sor-ry! I didn-n-n't, um. Sorr-y," she apologized, her eyes widening to saucers. Great, now there was another thing she got to hate about herself. How insensitive could she be? Breathing in, guilt racked her body and a sharp twist of pleasure pushed its way into her mind. Somehow she liked the pain she was in, and that's what hurt her most of all. The molly began to speak, but all that she could manage was a distressed squeak. As she studied the face of the other cat, she noticed not only something odd about his eyes, but a veiled expression of ironic pain as he laughed. Finally, she gathered enough courage to speak, "Yo-you're right. I'm n-not rea-ally fi-ine b-but... there's no-othing y-you can d-o." She really wanted to talk about it, but at the same time, she felt like wallowing in her sorrow and blaming everyone else for it. This is why she is better left alone. Realizing she was staring at him blankly, she quickly looked away. Everyone already thought she was weird, there was no need to add to the list of gossip. No... she was sure most cats wouldn't gossip about her, but there were plenty that would ignore her. For all the friendly cats in the clan, there were ten times as many cold ones; and when even the friendly cats wouldn't talk to her, well, that's a lot of cold-shoulder going around. She was so stupid, she couldn't even get the nicest of cats to talk to her. Thinking about this, it made her start to wonder why this cats was talking to her. Suspicion began to sneak up on her as she asked, "W-why are you talking to me? Are y-you looking to st-tart some drama? B-because I wo-won't give it to you!" She gave her best attempt to look fierce, but she ended up just displaying her shaking paws and trembling whiskers. "J-just forg-get wh-what I s-said, o-okay?" she mumbled. "Y-you d-don't hav-ave to talk t-to me." Her heart began to twist painfully as she forced her hopes down. There was no need to kid herself into thinking someone wanted to talk to her for their own pleasure. Without realizing it, she whispered, "a-after all, is-sn't p-pleas-sure j-just an illu-usion?"

Clawfur flinched at the cats realisation, and quickly covered his eyes with his paws again. He began to sniff, feeling as self conscious as ever. "No no, i-im used to it.." Now he could call himself the lier. He couldn't even call himself a perfect cat. Was he ever? Maybe before he was bullied.
He closed his eyes even tighter when the molly began talking. He would've laughed if she hadn't commented before, but know he felt doing anything other than that. "Drama is the last thing I need. I've already got so much." He felt vibrations as Bubble attemptted to look fierce while shivering like a helpless kit. Why did life have to be so difficult?
He felt nothing at all. No reassurance whatsoever. Not from anyone. No one cared. He listened as she took back her comment, sounding nervous. "Im n-not going to for-forget that. I just wanted s-some to t-t-talk to." He wanted to bite his tail. He probably looked depressed and angry, with his tail twitching and him sniffing all the time. Why cannot he be normal? "I-I don't have to t-talk to you an-ny way." What was the point in sounding friendly when he was facing these issues himself. He rested his tail on her back, attempting to comfort her. "Pleasure.. It comes in different forms i g-guess. I don't think ill ever have it." He stopped before beginning to sniff again. "Why does it have to be so hard?" He whined as he lefted his head fom under his paws, unveiling the wet fur on his face from the many tears. "Why does everything have to be hard."

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old October 13th, 2018, 03:09 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @SpookyNight |
{I'm so sorry for the delay! School has been soooo busy this week, but it should be fine from here on out~ Again, apologies! <3}
Owlflame's daffodil eyes remained duller than before, guilt and embarrassment having partially impaired her playfulness and willingness to flirt. She felt quite stupid, not because what Dawnfrost said offended her but because she was 100% correct; her fear was inexplicably stupid. Why was she afraid of being helped? Perhaps it was ego, maybe it was something more emotionally traumatic. She certainly preferred to assume it was the former of which, but she wasn't exactly certain. Owlflame had chosen to forget most of her childhood - not because it was terrible, rather, she just chose to ignore such a time in her life when she denied her sexuality and consequentially herself. Nowadays she could care less for what people think, given most cat don't really care anymore. Mostly just the elders that see a problem with it. How can somecat be so hateful they hate love itself? Regardless of which genders are involved, love is love. Owlflame let out a small chuckle at Dawnfrost's playful words, as silly as they were they did act in comfort towards her; perhaps she would go and see Shinefang? He was a bit of a grump, but Owlflame had always liked Ringpaw - she'd seen the energetic and amiable little medicine cat apprentice a few times before. Ringpaw was sweet, maybe Owlflame could give her something to practice on? She opened her mouth to speak, likely to make some flirtatious comment or such, but Dawnfrost spoke up once more - the sincerity of her words made Owlflame almost speechless. It was strange for someone to offer Owlflame help, comfort. She was always left to do things alone, and she was grateful for the confidence it gave her, but somedays she could barely cope with the stress loneliness brought. As Dawnfrost finished, the silvery maine coon allowed a smile to brighten up her wintery features. "Well, how could I say no to such a pretty face?" Owlflame purred, a flirtatious tint waving within her voice. "I'll go and see Shinefang, get my shoulder checked out," She promised, mostly to herself instead of Dawnfrost; she couldn't avoid the medicine cat anymore. She needed help, and that was okay. "Dawnfrost?" She inquired, daffodil gaze meeting the stunning icy gaze of the Bengal across from her, "Thanks,"
Old October 13th, 2018, 10:51 AM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post

Clawfur flinched at the cats realisation, and quickly covered his eyes with his paws again. He began to sniff, feeling as self conscious as ever. "No no, i-im used to it.." Now he could call himself the lier. He couldn't even call himself a perfect cat. Was he ever? Maybe before he was bullied.
He closed his eyes even tighter when the molly began talking. He would've laughed if she hadn't commented before, but know he felt doing anything other than that. "Drama is the last thing I need. I've already got so much." He felt vibrations as Bubble attemptted to look fierce while shivering like a helpless kit. Why did life have to be so difficult?
He felt nothing at all. No reassurance whatsoever. Not from anyone. No one cared. He listened as she took back her comment, sounding nervous. "Im n-not going to for-forget that. I just wanted s-some to t-t-talk to." He wanted to bite his tail. He probably looked depressed and angry, with his tail twitching and him sniffing all the time. Why cannot he be normal? "I-I don't have to t-talk to you an-ny way." What was the point in sounding friendly when he was facing these issues himself. He rested his tail on her back, attempting to comfort her. "Pleasure.. It comes in different forms i g-guess. I don't think ill ever have it." He stopped before beginning to sniff again. "Why does it have to be so hard?" He whined as he lefted his head fom under his paws, unveiling the wet fur on his face from the many tears. "Why does everything have to be hard."
Bubblebreeze cringed as he waved away her apology. Why did she have to be so insensitive? Could she not even talk to someone without hurting them? Not to mention that he began to stutter, each word hurting her more are more. The pain felt like a dark burning that sent a shiver through her body. She felt as if a fire was burning her from the inside out. "S-still I sh-shouldn't have s-said it l-like tha-at," she apologized again, her voice trembling. "I- I would b-be be-etter off ju-just n-not talk-king at all." She gasped for air silently, a pit in her stomach beginning to form. Watching him clench his eyes tightly, tears sprang to her eyes. "I- I didn't m-mean t-to s-say tha-at... n-not rea-ally" She hated herself for being stupid. She hated herself for being insensitive. Stars above, she hated herself for living! She told herself that this is why she didn't socialize; it only brought more problems than could be solved. The warrior began shaking, her breathing wispy and insubstantial. Why did this always happen to her? Well, better her than someone else. Better her than someone who mattered, because if someone who mattered became someone like her, she wouldn't be able to stand it. She could take it, right? She had been for moons now, so there was no point in trying to make it better. Perhaps she could have tried to find help, but that really wouldn't make the pain go away. After a while she had begun to almost relish it with a sickening type of pleasure, knowing that her pain was her one true companion. Pain was honest and constant, something she could rely on. "D-do you think th-hat ta-alking t-to som-meone cou-ould m-make it a-all g-go away?" she asked, shaking her head, though she knew the tom couldn't see it. "I-I don't t-think it wo-ould h-help, b-but go ah-head and t-try." The molly felt the pressure in her chest subside, the pain in her receding as she comforted it, assuring it that she wouldn't let it go away, that she didn't want it to. But she did, she didn't really want to just let the pain walk all over her, did she? She figured talking couldn't hurt, or rather, it would hurt a lot but make the pain go away in the long run. "S-sorry. I sh-shouldn't s-say that." Bubblebreeze hung her head down in shame for crushing the other cat's hopes. Just because she was truly hopeless didn't mean he was. "I-I do-on't e-even know y-your name." She figured even if talking couldn't help her, maybe it could help him. After all, wasn't the goal of giving up everything she had to make others feel better?
Old October 14th, 2018, 05:25 PM

As the day he turned six moons drew closer and closer, Fogkit became more and more excited, even though he tried not to show it. This is it! He thought, his fur bristling with excitement. Soon, I'll be joining the apprentices and on my way to becoming a warrior! He had to unsheathe his claws and dig them into the dirt floor outside the nursery to keep from bounding in circles around the clearing. As he sat there, trembling with excitement, he did not notice the cat who was walking toward him.
Old October 15th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"Lets do the big tree first. Who knows what'll happen if a cat from a different clan spots us." Cypresskit simply responded. While it would be nice to see what a Riverclan cat looked like, he was fairly sure both of them weren't actually quiet enough to not get spotted by the cat. He quickly looked around the nursery, and started moving to the exit, waiting for his half-brother to leave first.

Featherkit nodded and headed for the nursery entrance his white tail waving behind him once out of the nursery he glanced back at Cypresskit his eyes bright. It was probably the best idea to visit the tree first and this tom didn't really care where he went. "Let's go through the dirtp lace one at a time. You go first." The tom meowed signaling for his brother to go with his tail. Featherkit wanted to watch him get in the dirt place so he could keep an eye out for warriors. Wiggling under a bush the white tom meowed again. "I'll stay out of sight and meet you there in a moment." He whispered . Honestly the tom was so excited he wanted to just run out of camp but knew he'd be caught so didn't.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Desire of Madness

Smokeglare stalked though camp a scowl across his face as he walked forward, he was a siamese and didn’t look very happy. He never was happy normally. He was quite agressive, and always was full of opinions.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
@Desire of Madness

Smokeglare stalked though camp a scowl across his face as he walked forward, he was a siamese and didn’t look very happy. He never was happy normally. He was quite agressive, and always was full of opinions.
A She cat padded forwards, looking at the tom. "Hey.. H-How are you?" The she at asked, her ear flicking and her tail curling.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!