Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:20 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Fawnkik pawed the leaf on her head. She peeked out with on eye. "What do you know about not being loved?" She squeaked. Fawnkit would have started a conversation with the warrior by now. Or at least a friendly one. He grumbled, sitting up, leaf under her paw. "What do you know about having a paranoid Mother and A Father who you've never met? Or about being afraid to go back to see Ebonypa-" The kit didn't want this strange cat to know that she talked to Ebonypaw. Plus, what if she wasn't suppose to?
With a twitch of his ear, Sunbreak settled down in front of the kit and flicked his tail over his paws. "Well," he began, then paused as she continued on. Perhaps it was just his own insight but it seemed like she had something that was really eating at her. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course she does. That much was clear. Whether she's willing to share or not is another story in and of itself.

The golden warrior waited a few more moments after she cut off to make sure that she was finished then started again. "I don't know anything about not being loved," he admitted, "and I don't know much about the rest of that... But--" He was the one to cut off this time, unsure of what to say next.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:50 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
With a twitch of his ear, Sunbreak settled down in front of the kit and flicked his tail over his paws. "Well," he began, then paused as she continued on. Perhaps it was just his own insight but it seemed like she had something that was really eating at her. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course she does. That much was clear. Whether she's willing to share or not is another story in and of itself.

The golden warrior waited a few more moments after she cut off to make sure that she was finished then started again. "I don't know anything about not being loved," he admitted, "and I don't know much about the rest of that... But--" He was the one to cut off this time, unsure of what to say next.
Fawnkit instantly changed her face. She became curious, her ears flicked around. She blinked her green eyes, and waved her tail. "But what?" She mewed. She pawed the leaf slightly, looking down. I wonder what kind of leaf this is... Maybe Ebonypaw would know, or maybe it was just some normal leaf.
{Its a Little short, I have to take care of our new Cottontail named Jack X3 }
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Fawnkit instantly changed her face. She became curious, her ears flicked around. She blinked her green eyes, and waved her tail. "But what?" She mewed. She pawed the leaf slightly, looking down. I wonder what kind of leaf this is... Maybe Ebonypaw would know, or maybe it was just some normal leaf.
{Its a Little short, I have to take care of our new Cottontail named Jack X3 }
Uncertain, Sunbreak twitched his whiskers. At least she seemed to be distracted from whatever was on her mind. With a sniff, he picked his words carefully before continuing. [b]"But surely you know that your Clanmates care for you?"[b]

(( No problem! Hope the little guy's doing alright. ))

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old March 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

At the mention of her patrols, or lack-there-of, Moonfrost pinned her ears. "Err, no, I'm perfectly fine, but thank you," she said. "Honestly, I'm not sure if I've been going on enough patrols." The light she-cat let out a light chuckle. "Skyclan is blooming with new warriors around every corner. It makes me miss the days of apprenticeship," she said honestly. In truth, she missed being an apprentice because that was the time she was near her family, who was back near Skyclan's old territory with their twolegs. The she-cat let out a sigh. "Grousestar, is it terrible of me to miss being near my old family?" she asked out-of-the-blue. As soon as she finished the sentence, she pinned her beautiful ears back and gave her lovely chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks. "Sorry, I know warriors are supposed to despise the life of a kittypet, but I just miss my family... Is that so terribly wrong of me?" The words just kept spilling out and she couldn't stop them. Maybe it was because Grousestar was her friend. Perhaps she simply felt a sense of trust between herself and the leader. Those were surely part of the reasons she had just blurted one of her little secrets to him, but maybe... Maybe there was another reason, one that even she didn't realize just yet...
Hearing that the she-cat was fine, the brown tabby would nod his head with a rather happy look on his face, clearly glad to hear that she wasn't being overworked, though he quickly looked back with surprise to hear that she wasn't being placed on enough.
"Oh? Well I can certainly arrange for you to be placed on more, I apologize that you feel that you haven't been placed on enough! Though you are right when you say we've been blooming with new warriors. so many new young faces, I love it. It shows Skyclan is truly growing strong, not that I ever had any doubts about our strength before." He would chuckle right along with her and cross his paws in front of himself in a neat, relaxed manner.
The question she asked next caused him to turn and then tilt his head with a little, "Hm?" But then the brown tabby realize what she was speaking about and his eyes softened, seeing that she was clearly embarrassed by the fact that she missed her kittypet family.
"Oh Moonfrost, you know there is no shame in missing your family, regardless of where they're from. It's not wrong at all to miss them, in fact, I don't blame you and I truly apologize that we've moved so far from them. I know it must be hard."
Turning his head he would look across the clearing for a moment before looking back to her. "I wish I could give you permission to go and visit them, but I.. I simply can't condone such a dangerous journey, it was hard for the clan, it would be even harder to go by yourself and I do wish to be able to see you again."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 24th, 2017, 06:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

‘‘...have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?...Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?...Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain...can you paint with all the colors of the wind…’’ Splotchfeather happily traveled through the clearing, singing and humming occasionally to the song that was on her mind. A song that her mother used to sing to her and her brothers whenever they were travelling. Splotchfeather would always join in on the musical, having to inherit her mother’s treasured voice, but her brothers lagged behind, bobbing their heads occasionally. The calico had her eyes closed, not noticing her surroundings, but her gait was in step. A gentle jump of movement that displayed her current bouncy mood, and when she almost tripped over one of her own paws, her eyes opened in alarm, and her heart quickened. She immediately shut her maw, laughing at herself inwardly. ‘’Momma always said watch where you’re going, Splotch. Good-’’ the she-cat was amused by a fluttering insect that hovered above her nose at first. She twitched her nose, having it to off, before quickly pouncing after it.

Her laughter sounded sweet, and once the bug was gone, Splotchfeather felt that she had a complete moment of fun, before settling down again to see what she could do. There haven’t been much she was up to. She would occasionally hang around Greystep, and talk his head off. A problem with her senseless rambling, and she was surprised that the senior warrior haven’t called her off or ignored her or ran her away. He must had a patience of a saint if he could handle her. Especially since she first met him, and he was such a...stammering tom. He was quite amusing, if she dared admit.

This she-cat hopped to her paws, and as she passed other cats, she shouted a pleasure of hellos their way, being the upbeat cat she always was. Even some may find her personality a nuisance, there was many who needed her attention. If it was one thing about Splotchfeather, she hated cats that were depressed or alone. It was the main reason as to why she approached Greystep those moons ago. He was alone. To her, he seemed suspicious as if he were plotting something, but as she got to know him better, she figured he was harmless, and just looking to be alone. Another problem the she-cat had was...never leaving anyone alone.

Deep down, Splotchfeather knew that loneliness was never the answer. Who in their right mind would ever want to be...alone? It was scary. To her. She never wanted to be alone, and she never quite understood how well it worked for other cats. It was the reason that she joined a clan, especially after losing the only brother she had left. She couldn’t be alone. She feared the depression.

As the calico continued to hum her happy hellos to whomever would listen, she thought about her next move. What was she going to do? She couldn’t sit around...it wasn’t her forte. She was boundless energy, always up for some type of excitement. ‘’Maybe, that’s what I should do,’’ she exclaimed loudly to herself. Having to come off as delusional to some other cats for talking to herself. ‘’I’ll go offer my services! Maybe someone needs to smile.’’ And, she allowed a sweet smile to grace her own muzzle as she trotted on looking for her next friend.

Or, victim. Depending on the cat she runs herself into.

@Duskflight
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:58 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
" If I stayed, she would have left and I would be able to find them. If I had found them, I atleast would know what happened. And that battle wasn't Skyclan's it was Starclan's battle, as you said so I don't see why we had to interfear anyhow." Cucumberpickle responded
"It's better to have hope," was all she said as she padded to the warriors den.
(Oh ya, her mom died twice in that. I forgot about poor Moonface)
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"It's better to have hope," was all she said as she padded to the warriors den.
(Oh ya, her mom died twice in that. I forgot about poor Moonface)
He nodded," I can see how you see hope, but for me when I develeop hope I only regret."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:31 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
He nodded," I can see how you see hope, but for me when I develeop hope I only regret."
She paused, but didn't reply.
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She paused, but didn't reply.
Cucumberpickle continued," My mentor, hated me, mother, abandoned me, friends, abandoned me, mate, disappeared, one of my kits, disappeared, other kits, hate me, Pebblepaw will leave soon I know it, as will you."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:37 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Cucumberpickle continued," My mentor, hated me, mother, abandoned me, friends, abandoned me, mate, disappeared, one of my kits, disappeared, other kits, hate me, Pebblepaw will leave soon I know it, as will you."
She turned to look at him. "Why do you think I would leave?" she asked, tail flicking. "Why do you even care?"