Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 01:40 PM
✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles -...
by paris
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 01:36 PM
"H-Help?" Flashpaw...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 01:36 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by silver.
Today 01:35 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2018, 12:37 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

tinyheart squeaked as she heard the voice, her eyes narrowing with surprise. she huffed and pouted while her fur warmed with embarrassment. "i'm just bored." she flicked her tail and hummed softly, her grey eyes dark as though they were a brewing storm. the tabby maine coone tilted her head in order to glance at the other molly, her nose twitching at the sight. raising her chin, the young warrior, simply the age of sixteen moons, dug her claws into the ground and waited.
She purrs softly “ I see~ than mind If I entertain you?” She asks softly as she sits by her and her tail begins to wrap around herself. She smiles a happy warm smile “ I am lonely as well and don’t really have anyone to talk to so If you don’t mind a warrior like me to speak to you-“ she leans in and licks her nose playfully “ of course ~” she says with a playful purr
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:04 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She purrs softly “ I see~ than mind If I entertain you?” She asks softly as she sits by her and her tail begins to wrap around herself. She smiles a happy warm smile “ I am lonely as well and don’t really have anyone to talk to so If you don’t mind a warrior like me to speak to you-“ she leans in and licks her nose playfully “ of course ~” she says with a playful purr
she hesitated, yet nodded. "alri-" tinyheart yelped and pulled back quickly, her eyes widened. "don't touch me!" she hissed, tail lashing ferociously. as she realized her reaction, the molly coughed awkwardly, shaking her head. "anyways," tinyheart snorted, "what do you want to do?" the molly clicked her tongue, raising a paw and beginning to groom it as she waited.
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:26 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
she hesitated, yet nodded. "alri-" tinyheart yelped and pulled back quickly, her eyes widened. "don't touch me!" she hissed, tail lashing ferociously. as she realized her reaction, the molly coughed awkwardly, shaking her head. "anyways," tinyheart snorted, "what do you want to do?" the molly clicked her tongue, raising a paw and beginning to groom it as she waited.
Her eyes widened at bit at her reaction and she purrs playfully “ hmm~.... I would love to get to know you better sweetness~ “ she says purring softly as she licks her paw a bit and moves it over her ear now showing off her slender body a bit as her tail waves gracefully. “ you’ve peeked my interest beautiful I hope you understand me wanting to know you more” She says with a smile
Old March 11th, 2018, 03:59 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Her eyes widened at bit at her reaction and she purrs playfully “ hmm~.... I would love to get to know you better sweetness~ “ she says purring softly as she licks her paw a bit and moves it over her ear now showing off her slender body a bit as her tail waves gracefully. “ you’ve peeked my interest beautiful I hope you understand me wanting to know you more” She says with a smile
tinyheart blinked, oblivious to the other's movements. "okay?" she mewed, though a questioning tone rang in her voice. the maine coone slightly leaned away from willowfox, her nose scrunching visibly. "let's tone down the flirting, shall we?" tinyheart cleared her throat and stood up, simply walking towards the entrance of the camp, not stopping as she called back. "you coming?"

Last edited by lio; March 11th, 2018 at 03:59 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:07 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ Woah! I totally lost track of this rp! So sorry for the super late reply!! ]

"Don't be upset. Goldenstar will pick the perfect mentor for you no matter what." Ashnose assured the small kit. All the same, he couldn't help but share the kit's thoughts. He wanted this to be a thing. A part of him wanted to make a request to Goldenstar, but he was still a new warrior. Goldenstar would probably say no. He didn't want the older warriors making fun of him for it. Focused on the smaller kit once more, he licked his muzzle hungrily. "That would be great actually. Thank you!" The gray tom purred.
(All’s good, I just did the same thing lol)

Mistkit nodded and darted across towards the freshkill pile. The young kit nosed through the pile sniffing each prey she came across, looking for a good one for him. Finding a mouse she snatched it up and raced back towards him, dropping it at his paws “Here you go!” The young silver tabby purred, delighted.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old March 11th, 2018, 04:11 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
tinyheart blinked, oblivious to the other's movements. "okay?" she mewed, though a questioning tone rang in her voice. the maine coone slightly leaned away from willowfox, her nose scrunching visibly. "let's tone down the flirting, shall we?" tinyheart cleared her throat and stood up, simply walking towards the entrance of the camp, not stopping as she called back. "you coming?"
She purrs as she stands up “ as you wish beautiful “ she says as she begins to follow Tinyheart a bit however a dark angered husky voice was heard behind them “ Willowfox, you better have a good reason on leaving camp “ said none other than Shadowscar a big tough looking tom with glaring Amber eyes and a pitch black scarred pelt. He does have a bit of a white underbelly and his eyes alone do seem a bit of a blue color if you look close enough, this tom was Willowfox’s brother. Shadowscar growls loudly “ I swear if you are going off to flirt again” Willowfox quickly hides behind Tinyheart “ it’s not like that I swear! I just want to get to know her I mean look at her she’s as adorable and as beautiful as the-“ Shadowscar glares at her “ enough with the excuses.” Willowfox quickly quiets up as he looks at Tinyheart “ forgive my sister if she made you uncomfortable are you alright? Or should I claw her apart now?” He growls glaring at Willowfox who was looking away as if nothing was happening at all.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:29 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
She purrs as she stands up “ as you wish beautiful “ she says as she begins to follow Tinyheart a bit however a dark angered husky voice was heard behind them “ Willowfox, you better have a good reason on leaving camp “ said none other than Shadowscar a big tough looking tom with glaring Amber eyes and a pitch black scarred pelt. He does have a bit of a white underbelly and his eyes alone do seem a bit of a blue color if you look close enough, this tom was Willowfox’s brother. Shadowscar growls loudly “ I swear if you are going off to flirt again” Willowfox quickly hides behind Tinyheart “ it’s not like that I swear! I just want to get to know her I mean look at her she’s as adorable and as beautiful as the-“ Shadowscar glares at her “ enough with the excuses.” Willowfox quickly quiets up as he looks at Tinyheart “ forgive my sister if she made you uncomfortable are you alright? Or should I claw her apart now?” He growls glaring at Willowfox who was looking away as if nothing was happening at all.
freezing, tinyheart's eyes darkened and narrowed. she felt a surge of anger at the tom, and quickly stood up to her tallest height. her claws unsheathed and she growled furiously. "and who gave you the right to try and control her? i don't give two rat's tails about what you want her to do! there's plenty of flirtatious cats within the clans, who's to say there can't be one more?" tinyheart's tail lashed with anger. "you don't have any righy whatsoever to control another cat, family or not. whether you're a leader, deputy, warrior, apprentice, or anything else, you do not own any other life than your own. got it? and don't even try to argue, you flea-infested lump of fox dung." she huffed and turned away, her pupils mere slits.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:38 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
freezing, tinyheart's eyes darkened and narrowed. she felt a surge of anger at the tom, and quickly stood up to her tallest height. her claws unsheathed and she growled furiously. "and who gave you the right to try and control her? i don't give two rat's tails about what you want her to do! there's plenty of flirtatious cats within the clans, who's to say there can't be one more?" tinyheart's tail lashed with anger. "you don't have any righy whatsoever to control another cat, family or not. whether you're a leader, deputy, warrior, apprentice, or anything else, you do not own any other life than your own. got it? and don't even try to argue, you flea-infested lump of fox dung." she huffed and turned away, her pupils mere slits.
He glares at Tinyheart “ I know I don’t have a right to control her. But she’s wild and out of control, even speaking to some chick named-“ suddenly Willowfox growls dangerously “ Keep her out of this. Unless you want me to teach you a lesson brother “ quickly this changes when he looks at her and almost immediately she regrets it than he sighs loudly “ acting like a cute like always I guess that’s a good thing about you sister.” He looks at Tinyheart “ ..... listen girl, Willowfox is a huge flirt now she’s after some girl named queen-“ Willowfox huffs “ she’s a queen it’s not her name! She won’t tell me her name but she sure can flirt!” She suddenly purrs loudly remembering something “ that queen is just amazing! Her voice her words just-“ she purrs happily just remembering something of this queen than Shadowscar sighs “ see? Anyway if you’re just looking for friends she makes a good wingman and that’s pretty much it girl forgive me for making you upset it’s just.... she’s a handful.”

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:45 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He glares at Tinyheart “ I know I don’t have a right to control her. But she’s wild and out of control, even speaking to some chick named-“ suddenly Willowfox growls dangerously “ Keep her out of this. Unless you want me to teach you a lesson brother “ quickly this changes when he looks at her and almost immediately she regrets it than he sighs loudly “ acting like a cute like always I guess that’s a good thing about you sister.” He looks at Tinyheart “ ..... listen girl, Willowfox is a huge flirt now she’s after some girl named queen-“ Willowfox huffs “ she’s a queen it’s not her name! She won’t tell me her name but she sure can flirt!” She suddenly purrs loudly remembering something “ that queen is just amazing! Her voice her words just-“ she purrs happily just remembering something of this queen than Shadowscar sighs “ see? Anyway if you’re just looking for friends she makes a good wingman and that’s pretty much it girl forgive me for making you upset it’s just.... she’s a handful.”

tinyheart rolled her eyes. "whatever. i'm not searching for a mate, anyways. she can have that 'queen' someone. i couldn't care less." she spun around and slid through the entrance without another word. her tail flicked behind her, her paws soft against the ground. especially not after-- no, i won't speak of that. not ever again. he is dead to me. tinyheart shook her head and kept going, her expression stoic.

[ to the territory!! ]

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:15 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Lostface eyes narrowed than he looks away for a second than almost suddenly he breaks down falling to his knees a bit shaking rather badly now. “ I’m sorry I’m just.... unwell, they’re nearby. Rouges I’ve tried in vain to stay away from. They want blood and they want my kits... I’m sorry for taking my stress out on you but please understand that I’m more than willing to fight... it’s just now .. someone that could control them and make them calm is dead. He was killed a while ago and now that he’s gone, they roam free like beasts seeking new blood... especially my kits. I want to leave, I want to fight them but that’s a losing battle... it’s always a losing battle. I’m weaker now because of this clan, I don’t feel the need of bloodlust and hate, I am better and that scares me even more now.... “ he closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath than he suddenly looks at Goldenstar with the eyes of a warrior. “ I will follow you, you have made me weak, made me into the coward you see now..” he laughs softly “ don’t take that the wrong way it just means I can feel once again. I understand this clan, I understand your emotionless face of a leader, but I do not understand this place at all... I fear starclan even after you all speak so highly of it. Yet I can not stand the thought of them watching me like a hawk... I already have a target on my back I don’t the dead to judge me for things I know I will die for..” he looks away again looking at the nursery. “ ..... The next battle if any.... I wish for one thing Goldenstar... “ he looks at him calmly. “ I wish for death. I can’t bear the thought of suddenly leaving my kits and mate now.. but I’m just scared. I’m overthinking things .... “ he looks up “ ...Goldenstar I wish for peace within my soul and since you have seen the stars please tell me.. how can I? They roam and now two lay within the clans, one named Coldheart, the other snowwillow. They look normal but I know the truth behind those smiles.. please help me Goldenstar what can I do? “ he asks now a bit desperately and hurt. He didn’t know what to do... what can he do? His kin are monsters and he .. was once like that @.:Blue Wishes:. .
(( this is going to be short, i have an intense writer’s block and cannot focus in any way shape or form ))

Goldenstar listened to Lostface, though the grudge that had formed against the tom was still there. Shadowclan was not weak. He was assuming that just because they didn’t refer to murder as their first option, they were weak. Or maybe he was just mishearing it. Of course, now he had to contradict himself. Now of all times. “You don’t have to fight alone,” He said. “While we are kind of dealing with some...problems, you’re not going on a suicide mission,” he added. He really didn’t want to think of the battle, with rouges or with other clans. It was bad enough, and he was just trying to figure out what to do without putting his clan in jeopardy. Maybe it already was in jeopardy, he didn’t know. However, he knew it was bad enough without going to war against rouges as well. “You should probably find a better source to take your anger out on,” he murmured, before looking away. “However, I don’t really know what to do,” he admitted. “I don’t know these rouges personally, I might not actually know what to do with them,” he added. “That’s up to you,” he murmured, shrugging.