Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

A distant meow had his ears pricked, and Cedarsprint strained to tune into his surroundings, wondering if there was someone approaching. He was certain he heard a cat's voice from nearby, but his confidence was wavering when it didn't come again which suggested it was either a cat talking to themselves or a figment of his imagination. He was leaning toward the latter when the patrols were at a break for the day, and surely no cat in their right mind would want to be trekking across the territory in this weather. Then, the meow came again, followed by what sounded suspiciously like a snort, and he was filled with a renewed determination to pinpoint the source of the noise; there was no way that one had been his imagination as well, unless he truly was losing his touch.

Pausing in his movements, Cedarsprint waited, watched, calculated his surroundings with keen interest. ThunderClan's territory was a bit of an enigma to him with all its trees and undergrowth, plenty of places for somebody to hide and ambush, so he was careful in his observations. However, when there was no immediate danger known to him, he continued the rest of the way from the trunk to an adequate branch while internally congratulating himself on a job well done. But... that hadn't been the hard part, that would be getting down when the time came.

Although the resounding echoes of a voice - the same voice, he noted - had ceased, it wasn't long after that approaching pawsteps took its place and his eyes flicked from the branch to the world below, blinking as he saw a fluffy, dark-furred tom standing among the snowy brush. It was a stark contrast to the powder-white background, his charcoal fur and warm green eyes. Straightening his posture, Cedarsprint regarded him with curiosity and a tilt of the head, unsure if he should feel on edge. The logical answer? Probably, considering this was a member of ThunderClan judging by the scent, but he gave off such a relaxed air that it was difficult to feel panic. "I'd bet a mouse that it's better up here than down there," he reported mildly, a nod toward the wintry landscape that had cats bundled together in dens to escape from the frosty chill. "Also, 'trespasser'?" he added to inquire. "What, you don't think I could pass for ThunderClan? I am in one of your trees, and- oh!" Cedarsprint sucked in a deep breath and puffed his chest out, trying to look bulkier than he was, a playful gesture followed by an equally playful remark: "Big and brawny and sometimes there are a little brains thrown in there, too."

He watched with a smirk as the tomat’s eyes turned to him, seeming to study him for a moment. Which was perfectly logical. Flintspirit knew that if he were in the intruder’s position, he would most definitely study any cat he encountered. He watched with intrigued green eyes as the tomcat called down to him, and he perked his ears to catch the words through the cold. The dark-furred Thunderclanner couldn’t help the laugh that escaped his maw.

“Are you sure about that? You’ve got no cover to protect you from the wind!” Walking up to the tree, he placed his paws against it, straightening up so he was a little ways off the ground. “And what mouse do you have to bet? Do you carry one around in your fur or something?” He stuck his tongue out in a disgusted expression.
At his next statement, Flintspirit let out another snort of laughter. This tom is really out to get me isn’t he? He watched with growing amusement as the tomcat puffed out his chest, his voice carrying more easily now.
“Hmmmmm...” He drawled out, stretching his claws into the bark in a leisurely manner. “Something’s fishy about that statement. Sounds like a description that... say...” He tapped his tail against the cold ground in thought. “A trespasser would give to another clan. Particularly a Riverclanner.” Here, Flintspirit knew he was reaching. He couldn’t smell the tomcat very well from his vantage point, plus, he didn’t think that a Riverclanner would travel all this way through the snow just to come into his territory. But Flintspirit enjoyed “teasing” the water-dwelling clan. He did it as often as he could.

“But alas!” Flintspirit stepped away from the tree trunk, shifting his position so he could find an easier angle to view the other cat. His neck wasn’t invincible after all. “That description fits me perfectly. But i’m not the entirety of Thunderclan, now am I?” He could only snicker to himself there. He recalled telling Fuzzrush something the complete opposite. ”Well darling, I am all of Thunderclan. I’m practically the embodiment of it!”
Yes. Complete opposite. But did this tomcat know that? Of course not.
Turning his gaze back to the warrior in the tree, Flintspirit gestured towards him with his tail. “Now why don’t you shimmy on down here before you break something? By your own description, you are big and brawny. And let me tell you.... He winced to himself, shaking his head and letting out a huff of laughter. “From experience, I know breaking something could happen quite easily.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:18 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He watched with a smirk as the tomat’s eyes turned to him, seeming to study him for a moment. Which was perfectly logical. Flintspirit knew that if he were in the intruder’s position, he would most definitely study any cat he encountered. He watched with intrigued green eyes as the tomcat called down to him, and he perked his ears to catch the words through the cold. The dark-furred Thunderclanner couldn’t help the laugh that escaped his maw.

“Are you sure about that? You’ve got no cover to protect you from the wind!” Walking up to the tree, he placed his paws against it, straightening up so he was a little ways off the ground. “And what mouse do you have to bet? Do you carry one around in your fur or something?” He stuck his tongue out in a disgusted expression.
At his next statement, Flintspirit let out another snort of laughter. This tom is really out to get me isn’t he? He watched with growing amusement as the tomcat puffed out his chest, his voice carrying more easily now.
“Hmmmmm...” He drawled out, stretching his claws into the bark in a leisurely manner. “Something’s fishy about that statement. Sounds like a description that... say...” He tapped his tail against the cold ground in thought. “A trespasser would give to another clan. Particularly a Riverclanner.” Here, Flintspirit knew he was reaching. He couldn’t smell the tomcat very well from his vantage point, plus, he didn’t think that a Riverclanner would travel all this way through the snow just to come into his territory. But Flintspirit enjoyed “teasing” the water-dwelling clan. He did it as often as he could.

“But alas!” Flintspirit stepped away from the tree trunk, shifting his position so he could find an easier angle to view the other cat. His neck wasn’t invincible after all. “That description fits me perfectly. But i’m not the entirety of Thunderclan, now am I?” He could only snicker to himself there. He recalled telling Fuzzrush something the complete opposite. ”Well darling, I am all of Thunderclan. I’m practically the embodiment of it!”
Yes. Complete opposite. But did this tomcat know that? Of course not.
Turning his gaze back to the warrior in the tree, Flintspirit gestured towards him with his tail. “Now why don’t you shimmy on down here before you break something? By your own description, you are big and brawny. And let me tell you.... He winced to himself, shaking his head and letting out a huff of laughter. “From experience, I know breaking something could happen quite easily.”
Instantly, he relaxed when the other tom spoke and seemingly met the silent exchange with an affirmation: this wasn't going to be a violent encounter, assuming he didn't massively mess something up. Days of running sparked gratitude for the attitude, and he could admire it during times like these when it seemed the entirety of the Clans were at one another's throats with no end in sight, so he'd consider it an achievement that he wasn't being driven out with angry jaws snapping at him. Not that RiverClan and ThunderClan were on awful terms, but the loyalties shifted so fast.

Drawing his mind to the present, Cedarsprint fluffed his fur out more, though the actual change was minimal since he was already quite puffed for show as he attempted to bite down his laughter that threatened to break the ridiculous stance. "Are you saying you don't think I can handle a little wind? I'll have you know I can be plenty burly like you and the rest of the ThunderClanners, these measly winds don't stand a chance." He dropped the posture in favor of scooting toward the trunk, inward on the branch, and then peering down to bring the tom into view. Unable to help himself, his eyes were bright and flashing with benevolent roguery. "Hey now," he chided lightly, "I'd never put a mouse in my fur, not when I have to save the space for fish. You know, I really shouldn't be telling you this since it's a secret that goes pretty far back, but us RiverClanners do like to watch the scrunch of the other Clans' noses as we walk by, and what better way to accomplish that than storing our slimy, scaly friends among our pelts?" Nevertheless, the discussion was kind of goofy and Cedarsprint knew it, but it was hard to resist when a golden opportunity arose. It wasn't very often that he could engage in playful banter with another cat, and somehow, the conversational partner being a stranger made it easier to talk when those close to him were at risk of extending judgment to his actions.

"An astute observation," Cedarsprint meowed as his home Clan was deduced, a feat since he hadn't been a stable warrior of RiverClan in quite some time with his habit of wandering. "I guess maybe what I said about having smarts was a slight understatement." With a grin on his muzzle, he teased, "And only slight, considering you haven't taken me out of the tree and dragged me from ThunderClan's territory after determining I was a trespasser quite some time ago." At this point, it didn't matter if he knew his origin considering he'd appeared to have it figured out already; probably better a RiverClanner than a WindClanner, given the territory he was in and their past aggressions.

Cedarsprint's chuckle joined with his, and he commented jokingly, "I forgot 'bold', which is the perfect word for your claim of brawn under all that fur." Mischievousness tugging at him, Cedarsprint looked away only to gracefully pounce onto a new branch of the tree, claws digging in while a dusting snow was sent spiraling toward the ground and toward the tom below.

But when his request to 'shimmy on down' was heard, the laughter ceased, and he paused awkwardly on the branch. Heights were great, until… well, he had to return to the altitude at which cats belonged. "I think it's a bit late in my life for that warning," he replied to the part about breaking something, trying to keep the worried frown from tainting his expression. Ever since the incident at the Seastones, coming down from high places was a struggle, and he was beginning to regret his brilliant idea of getting over his fear via confrontation.

Last edited by Fawn; January 4th, 2019 at 04:02 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Lionwing,a new warrior,stood still at the camp entrance.The sunshine poured warmly on her fur,she could feel the gentle wind brushing her fur---a warm winter afternoon.She purred,feeling like the happiest warrior ever.Then a small mouse disturbed her thoughts,and...dash!
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:31 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
redclaw recovered and spun while lashing out his paw catching greyshades chin
Greyshade leaned back, getting a slight scrape of Redclaw's paw. He leaped around him and pounced, paws outstretched.
Old January 4th, 2019, 11:26 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade leaned back, getting a slight scrape of Redclaw's paw. He leaped around him and pounced, paws outstretched.
redclaw tried to back stepped but stepped akwardly and fell to his side

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 5th, 2019, 06:31 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
redclaw tried to back stepped but stepped akwardly and fell to his side
Greyshade took advantage and pressed his front paws on top of Redclaw.

"I win," he purred triumphantly.
Old January 10th, 2019, 05:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

She was trying to help needle, what good was she doing by letting her see this mess? She was supposed to be strong, she was supposed to take care of needle; what was this? The mixed Somali took an uneasy breath and tried her best to calm herself down, sweeping her tail along her heels and stirring the dirt behind her trying to distract herself. Breathe. ‘ ‘ needle... ‘ ‘ she paused to draw in another shaky breath before gaining the courage to look back up at the jet black she cat. She knew needle was concerned, it wasn’t hard to tell with all things considered, the way she seemed almost lost for words, looming close and keeping herself as calm as she could. Although she could calm herself down perfectly fine the fact in itself that she was trying made her heart swell. Needlecry could feel empathy for someone, the next step was to expand that. She brushed the thought out of her mind before jerking back into reality, wiping a paw underneath her eyes. ‘ ‘ n- no... ‘ ‘ she began taking another shaky breath and adjusting to face her now. Divert the attention. truthfully it didn’t take much for blueberry to calm down, it only took her a span of 45 seconds to a minute, and than she was good until the next night, but somehow needle just seemed to be trumping her thoughts. The gentleness to her tone, the concern in her eyes and- ‘ ‘ n- no, it’s ok, sometimes we all just n- need a cry, right? ‘ ‘ she prompted, letting out a cough and shaking her head a few times to clear it.
she saw blueberry laugh, but there we no humor in it. no smiley blueberry anymore, the same smile that reminded needle why this was worth it. this.. she was crying, needle had never seen her blueberry cry. and it was obvious this hadnt been the first time. watching the tears stain her fur was foreign, almost odd to see her so sad. she shouldnt be dealing with alone - no one should. "blueberrytuft," she mumbled softly, using her full name. thats how you know needlecry was serious,"youre crying, ive never seen that before. i want to know whats wrong, i care," she mewed, concern obviously lacing her tone. she took a step forward, pressing herself into the mollys side to be as close as possible, a silent reassurance she was there. dont get it twisted, needlecry isnt good at helping people, especially crying ones, but there was something about blueberry that made all that awkward stiffness go away.
Old January 11th, 2019, 05:11 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Delta

nightpaw nodded in understanding, green eyes brightening - like they always did around tallmarsh. “enough said! let's get you out of here.”

she trotted happily alongside her old mentor, memories returning from when she was first apprenticed. she’d almost forgotten how competitive they used to be. best hunter? me! best fighter? me, me! best patroller? me!! ah, the memories. it sucks how they don't get the chance to hangout everyday like they used to. nightpaw eventually withdrew herself from her thoughts and finally looked up at her dark tabby friend. “so, troubles at the medicine den, hm?” her question was rhetorical, merely a conversation starter. “well, no biggie. everybody has their downfalls - even i, believe it or not.” the large apprentice smiled cheekily at tallmarsh, ears perked. “but it’s good to see you're finally out of that herb-stinkin’ den! i hope your eyes are adjusting to the sun okay.” her whiskers twitched playfully with the tang of tease and sarcasm in her tone, chest fur fluffed. “let’s see if you’re still the best climber in all of thunderclan! my stomach is screaming for some squirrel this morning.”
Old January 11th, 2019, 07:47 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
@Delta

nightpaw nodded in understanding, green eyes brightening - like they always did around tallmarsh. “enough said! let's get you out of here.”

she trotted happily alongside her old mentor, memories returning from when she was first apprenticed. she’d almost forgotten how competitive they used to be. best hunter? me! best fighter? me, me! best patroller? me!! ah, the memories. it sucks how they don't get the chance to hangout everyday like they used to. nightpaw eventually withdrew herself from her thoughts and finally looked up at her dark tabby friend. “so, troubles at the medicine den, hm?” her question was rhetorical, merely a conversation starter. “well, no biggie. everybody has their downfalls - even i, believe it or not.” the large apprentice smiled cheekily at tallmarsh, ears perked. “but it’s good to see you're finally out of that herb-stinkin’ den! i hope your eyes are adjusting to the sun okay.” her whiskers twitched playfully with the tang of tease and sarcasm in her tone, chest fur fluffed. “let’s see if you’re still the best climber in all of thunderclan! my stomach is screaming for some squirrel this morning.”

Tallmarsh squinted up at the sky, playing along. "Eh, I dunno. I think I may have spent too much time in the dark," she said. Tallmarsh had forgotten how chatty her former apprentice was--Nightpaw was jumping from one topic to another without even leaving room for the medicine cat to talk. The dark tabby flicked her tail at Nightpaw. "Of course I am! How do you think I can reach those herbs at the top of my store?" she retorted with a teasing, boastful tone. Although she was bantering with Nightpaw and having fun, Tallmarsh could still feel the weight of her stress on her chest. She had only been medicine cat for a couple moons--she still had a lot to learn--but in light the recent battle, it seemed that she had had to heal the whole clan twice. All of this stress had been building up, and without anyone to go to about it, Tallmarsh had been taking it out on others--notably, her patients. She was glad for Nightpaw. Her former apprentice was one of the few cats who she would never be able to snap at. Somehow Nightpaw helps Tallmarsh to control her anger--even if it's just a little bit. Maybe it's because she's like me, except not angry? The medicine cat started trotting towards the exit of camp. "Don't forget, Nightpaw! We have to feed the clan before we can feed ourselves. It's in the warrior code," she scolded lightly.
Old January 12th, 2019, 12:50 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade took advantage and pressed his front paws on top of Redclaw.

"I win," he purred triumphantly.
"yes i surrender good job" he said then pushed him off and got up shaking the dirt out of his pelt

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me