Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:15 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2017, 06:46 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She gives a small hum of agreement, curling up after laying down beside him. She always felt more comfortable leting herself be vunerable in the open, when Redpool was near.
Redpool nodded and settled into a crouch beside her, his forepaws tucked under his chest. He bared his fangs at anyone who dared get too close, but didn't make a sound to make it easier for Harethorn to sleep.
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@bad company @Noire @TehDerpyShoelace @Slash-GNR
(1 more post b4 we timeskip, if you can please post them atleast once before)

The white molly stifled a gasp when one of her precious kits fell onto his back. Instead of reaching forward to help lambkit back up she waited and watched as he did it himself. An acute feeling of pride welled up in her stomach, even though they were just born they were already learning to help themselves. "Good job Lambkit! Mommas proud of you." she purred laughing as she nudged slickkit away from sugarkit, noticing the discomfort on the smaller kits face. She let out a chuckle as lambkit clambered his way to her neck, mewling. Her green hues danced with confusion, she flicked her ear and made sure she didn't move too much "What are you trying to do love?" she asked softly, her voice smooth, caring, sweet. She had only just given birth to her kits and she already loved them endlessly, she already wanted to smother them in her love. A twinge of sadness managed to pierce her heart, they had no father to do the same. Sheepface wondered if they would ever ask who the father was, where he was, and why she did what she did. She prayed to Starclan that they wouldn't, she didn't know if she would be able to answer those questions.

Sugarkit let out a little wail when he felt the warmth of his brother lifted off his back, he actually missed the warmth. The kit scooted closer to the other and began to purr and once again began to suckle the milk, the warm liquid warming his stomach.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lonestar23
@Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @Noire @bad company @Lilly

Moondancer peered as about half of her kits woke up and came rushing to her.
Peering down at her little lovelies, her spirit got a bit better. The small furballs meant a lot to her, even though she had not properly shown this during the last two moons.
Peering at Speckledkit as he went to lie between her forepaws, she gave him a caring lick on the forehead, and let out a small giggle. "No, my dear.. Four more moons, and you'll get there. That's.. Two times of the time you have spent here in the nursery" She said with a smile, trying to make it easy for him to calculate how long till he would be an apprentice. She were unsure of how intelligent they were at the time being, and she hated herself for that. She was really starting to feel that it was not good for a queen only to visit her kits an hour a day. She barely knew them!
Peering over at Mintkit, she giggled a little at her spitting image. She still felt a bit odd about having a tiny clone of herself running around in camp. True,
she had had a kit before, but Wolfpaw had looked nothing like her. She had been a spitting image of her loner father, who had left them days after realizing he had become a father.
As Silentkit approached as well, Moondancer smiled proudly. She did not care that some of her kits had dissabilities and phobias. They were all her kits,
and no matter what path they would choose, she would always be there to try guide them on the right one, and support them whenever they needed it.
Peering around at all her kittens, she thought about what Speckledkit had said.. Maybe she COULD take them for a walk outside camp. Give them something new to explore. They would like that. But first, she needed the rest of her kits to wake up so she could give them the news.
( ;w; sorry didn't see this ) @fenic! @Spirit @Lonestar23 @Marble @Suspiciousmindz @KKShift @Lilly @Willowpillow @Noire @bad company @Empress Of Evil
Speckledkit let out a purr and pushed against his mothers lick to the head, he missed such warm interactions with his mother, she only visited every once in a while. The young Tom rubbed his head against his mothers chest fur and purred loudly, he loved his mother dearly, as well as his father, he loved them both. He loved his siblings, his aunt, and some of his clanmates, but they didn't matter all that much to the Tom, not at this moment. Upon moondancers answer he looked up at her and pouted, his green hues shimmered with disappointment "But I don't want to wait that long! You're deputy can't you just have us become apprentices now?" he whined, his tail tip lashing back and fourth, he couldn't wait to become an apprentice, go run around the territory, make his mother and father proud, as well as his siblings, show them just how cool of a warrior he was.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 9th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:34 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The white molly stifled a gasp when one of her precious kits fell onto his back. Instead of reaching forward to help lambkit back up she waited and watched as he did it himself. An acute feeling of pride welled up in her stomach, even though they were just born they were already learning to help themselves. "Good job Lambkit! Mommas proud of you." she purred laughing as she nudged slickkit away from sugarkit, noticing the discomfort on the smaller kits face. She let out a chuckle as lambkit clambered his way to her neck, mewling. Her green hues danced with confusion, she flicked her ear and made sure she didn't move too much "What are you trying to do love?" she asked softly, her voice smooth, caring, sweet. She had only just given birth to her kits and she already loved them endlessly, she already wanted to smother them in her love. A twinge of sadness managed to pierce her heart, they had no father to do the same. Sheepface wondered if they would ever ask who the father was, where he was, and why she did what she did. She prayed to Starclan that they wouldn't, she didn't know if she would be able to answer those questions.

Sugarkit let out a little wail when he felt the warmth of his brother lifted off his back, he actually missed the warmth. The kit scooted closer to the other and began to purr and once again began to suckle the milk, the warm liquid warming his stomach.
The kit heard the voice again and gave a mewl before he layed is head down once again and realized his hunger. He crawled off his mother's side- well, more like slid- and landed on Sugarkit. He squeezed himself into a spot where he then nuzzled and nudged his mother's stomach until he found a place to suckle, and kneaded his mother and drank as the liquid flowed down his throat.
{sorry it's short ^^"}
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Slickkit laid still, content. His breathing staggering, but softly. He felt the comfort of his mother, and a little wail escaped his maw, before he closed it immediately. With nothing to do, and nothing to see, the tom latched onto the milk to feel the warm substance. Once he stopped and he rolled onto his side, mewing softly. He seemed content where he was laying, and his back was against another source of warmth. He didn't know who or which of his siblings it was, but he laid there for the longest, almost seeming that he was asleep. The tom made no movement, but he opened his maw repeatedly as if he had something important to say. No words were coming out, not even small cries. After a while, he rolled himself over, and snuggled against his mother's stomach, settling in a comfortable position. He let out a few mews, but breathed softly until he was asleep.
Old April 9th, 2017, 01:45 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lonestar23
@Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @Noire @bad company @Lilly @starfall @Spirit
Darkpaw limped up to Moondancer, staying by her side. As the kits ran up, however, he then moved away, staying silent. He wasn't a talker at all, mostly seemed depressed more than anything.
{ack so short sorry guys x.x}
Old April 9th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@bad company @Spirit @Empress Of Evil @starfall @Lilly @Lonestar23 @fenic! @Noire @KKShift @Marble @Willowpillow

Pearlkit had heard her mother come in, spinning around, she turned to see Moondancer slump down in a nearby nest. Head tilted, she watched momentarily before Moondancer's voice called her forth. Of course Pearlkit allowed her siblings to go bounding up to her before she approached. She watched the small family with a little smile on her face before padding calmly up to Moondancer. Thankfully the skittish kit was good around her family, she didn't feel the need to be scared of them or worry about them leaving her. She was only like this around close friends too, otherwise, she was cowering in a corner praying that someone will come to her aid. She couldn't exactly speak, so she relied on many different kinds of felines at that moment. As Pearlkit came up to her mother, she climbed into the nest and made herself comfortable in an open spot. Now she awaited what her mother needed to say.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool nodded and settled into a crouch beside her, his forepaws tucked under his chest. He bared his fangs at anyone who dared get too close, but didn't make a sound to make it easier for Harethorn to sleep.
Harethorn slept easily, leaned into her mate. Since they had begun sharing the warriors den, the air between them had changed. Sure, when she was an apprentice it was clear to most that they were in love, but at the same time, there was a distance there, hesitance that had nothing to do with her rank. That was all gone now, and they were closer then ever, but honestly still pretty mean. It wasn't like love word change them entirely. They can be sweet to eachother, but in their hearts they are bitter toward most others.
Old April 9th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The same embarrassment was flushing through her so she didn't even notice that he was avoiding eye contact as she was herself. Once he was off she quickly scrambled into a sitting position and began kneading at the edge of the nest, trying to dissipate some of the tenseness that now bunched in her shoulders and along her spine. Though she didn't want this unease in the air for their whole first day back to normal, she wanted it to be normal. With a quick shake of her pelt and a calming breath she glanced up at the tom who was kneading her nest as nervously as she was with his. Marbledface would just pretend it hadn't happened, not dwell on it. They had so much to do, and she had so much to catch up on. The clan's makeup and regulations had completely changed while she was gone, evil era had just fallen and now the clan was at peace with themselves, the others and with Starclan again. Though she was far too suspicious of Starclan and their realities to become a full fledged believer again.

Marbledface dipped into a small stretch and tried her best to seem as though she wasn't lying for the next little bit. "Don't worry about it." She said, the corner of her mouth quirking up into a relaxed smile. Though she quickly let it fade and looked away again. "We've lots to do today, where should we start? I need to rebuild the nest, learn the boundaries again, non have changed have they? Oh, I also should do some hunting, get myself re-established..." She caught herself beginning to ramble nervously and snapped her mouth shut, turning to look over to Jaguarclaw for some direction. She'd do whatever he wanted to first, and she was excited to learn about how the clan was managing, she hoped well enough in this difficult time of year. Prey was most sparse right now, with leaf bare just leaving and the leaf green growth still waiting to come in.
Jaguarclaw felt relieved when she moved on with the conversation. He was glad they could still overlook things like that. Any other warrior would've thought he was weird and they probably wouldn't have come back from it. The Bengal rose to his paws finally, feeling the heat leave his ears at last as she began to plan out a rough draft of their day. There was a lot to do and so little time, plus he didn't know how well her leg worked now so he didn't want her to push herself too far. As he gave himself a quick stretch, he casually licked a few tufts of fur that stuck out along his pelt. Instead of grooming anymore, he simply made himself presentable. That was probably the biggest reason why his fur didn't hold the same kind of shine it used to. The lack of grooming. Once she finished speaking he simply gave her a small shrug. "Well where do you want to start?" he asked. "We can multitask too, ya know. We can gather new bedding for you while you learn about the territory again. Nothing's really changed other than the seasons so you don't have to worry about that too much," he spoke, giving a small shrug before turning towards the entrance. His olive hues met her emerald as he awaited a response. Jaguarclaw wanted her to choose, this was mainly her day.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2017, 04:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@bad company @Spirit @Empress Of Evil @starfall @Lilly @Lonestar23 @fenic! @Noire @KKShift @Suspciousmindz @Willowpillow

Jaysong purred calmly her eyes twinkling with a sort of amusement as she watched the sea of kittens squirming and waddling towards her daughter. She propped herself up on her elbows and examined from where she lay. "Kits, please. Calm down please don't overwhelm your mother. She is busy being deputy and all. She must be tired" she meows with a proud smile as she curled her blue tail around her hind legs. As the excitement continued and the kits bumbled on to their mother, The elderly queen got to her paws and padded over to her daughter. Careful not to step on the kittens that weaves through each other. She reached her daughters side and gave a warm smile before bending down and giving her a lick on the ears. "Exhausted dear?" she asked calmly wrapping her tail around her daughters shoulders for a moment until she shuffled to the side allowing the mass of kittens to invade the space. Though jaysong was most likely going to miss out on the chance to be a grandmother she was willing to give up her elderly grandparent role to step back into becomeing a queen for her. Moondancer being a deputy meant family time was reduced. Jaysong had always mothered her kits until they were warriors, even after that she treated them like kits. Which meant she was denied the ability to do so. It was strange since jaysong was the queen type.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread