Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old February 11th, 2017, 10:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Name/Nicknames; Wukong
Species; Infernape
Gender; male
Type; fire/fighting
Appearance; The normal Infernape appearance
Personality(TBRP not recommended); rough and abrasive, Wukong is a lone soldier, able and willing to charge into a dungeon alone. He does not get along well with others, despite being in the guide, and tries to avoid actually interacting with anyone
Sexuality; straight
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnow's
Moveset; Flare blitz, close combat, flamethrower, punishment
Ability; blaze
Other;

@Fawn @Turtlestrike blue flare is a signature move of Reshiram ._.

-_- well then. I feel stupid
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:35 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Name/Nicknames; Wukong
Species; Infernape
Gender; male
Type; fire/fighting
Appearance; The normal Infernape appearance
Personality(TBRP not recommended); rough and abrasive, Wukong is a lone soldier, able and willing to charge into a dungeon alone. He does not get along well with others, despite being in the guide, and tries to avoid actually interacting with anyone
Sexuality; straight
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns-Pokemon; Abomasnow's
Moveset; Flare blitz, close combat, flamethrower, punishment
Ability; blaze
Other;

@Fawn @Turtlestrike blue flare is a signature move of Reshiram ._.
(Accepted! And oh, I forgot that it was, sorry! Turtle, would it be alright it you changed Blue Flare to another move?)
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:44 PM
tired individual

(For Raven)

Regen plopped down next to the Gabite that had taken a seat beside a body of water. It seemed like it'd be easy enough to swim through to get to their destination. Her bright green gaze floated from the water to look up at the differently colored Gabite, feeling guilty for the trick she'd pulled on him. She made a note in her mind; never pull a trick on Sam. She didn't want to risk triggering his dark memories, and she wasn't sure if only some pranks or all would cause them to invade his mind.
"Yeah," she replied to his earlier statement about nearing their destination, "it shouldn't be too hard." Ray fell silent, looking down at her paws. She felt extremely bad about the way she'd falsely told tge Gabite there was a rock in the way when there wasn't. "I'm sorry again, Sam. I really didn't mean to trigger any bad memories," she mumbled, fiddling with her tail.

Gordan rolled his eyes and halfheartedly slapped the Flygon as his red face cooled down. "Oh, leave me alone, you big doof," he grumbled, crossing his arms. "Alright, let's keep going, Sahara. We aren't even at the dungeon yet. At this rate, we'll find that Zangoose's special scarf in about-" he paused for a moment thinking, before he spoke again. "Ten years."
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post

-_- well then. I feel stupid
(Awh, don't feel stupid! You're not. I didn't catch it either. It's fine! :D)
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
(For Raven)

Regen plopped down next to the Gabite that had taken a seat beside a body of water. It seemed like it'd be easy enough to swim through to get to their destination. Her bright green gaze floated from the water to look up at the differently colored Gabite, feeling guilty for the trick she'd pulled on him. She made a note in her mind; never pull a trick on Sam. She didn't want to risk triggering his dark memories, and she wasn't sure if only some pranks or all would cause them to invade his mind.
"Yeah," she replied to his earlier statement about nearing their destination, "it shouldn't be too hard." Ray fell silent, looking down at her paws. She felt extremely bad about the way she'd falsely told tge Gabite there was a rock in the way when there wasn't. "I'm sorry again, Sam. I really didn't mean to trigger any bad memories," she mumbled, fiddling with her tail.

Gordan rolled his eyes and halfheartedly slapped the Flygon as his red face cooled down. "Oh, leave me alone, you big doof," he grumbled, crossing his arms. "Alright, let's keep going, Sahara. We aren't even at the dungeon yet. At this rate, we'll find that Zangoose's special scarf in about-" he paused for a moment thinking, before he spoke again. "Ten years."
The Gabite just looked ahead, placing a feet in the water, he pulled Regen close to him. "Just don't do it again... It reminds me of things Iwish were forgotten deep within the past. Look, you don't need to excuse yourself further more, it's in the past now and we need to move on, at least you sure know that I hate being tricked, now..." Sam said, sighing softly before he nuzzled the top of her head. "Anyway, maybe we should think about going, we need to be there before the sun sets." He said, gazing at the sky, picking her up in his arms before he finally got in the water, where he loosened his grip on the Buizel so that she could go and swi, he then lightly propelled himself forwareds with his tail, and just as he had told her, he was actually quite fast for a pokemon that normally hated water, keeping his lover's head above water level, it was funny how he looked like a shark in the water, his fin staying abowater level. "So... Regen, you remember our kiss... yesterday..?" He asked, holding her a bit tighter and now making her unable to escape his grasp, smiling at his mate.

Sahara giggled as he was slapped. "Hey, that tickles!" He admitted, suddently grabbing the pokemon again and walking towards the dungeon, he walked for about twenty minutes before he came to a halt in front of the entrance, acting as if he was tired. "W-Wow... It's been ten years..." He panted and then broke off into laughter, placing Gordan down. "So, little Pecha Berry, wanna go first?" He asked, slowly wrapping his tail around the Mienfoo's leg, a faint blush on his face. "It's amazing to think that I have someone to work with..." He added.
--

Henry was still at the guild, sitting in his chair as he gazed down at Spring Town, his incredibly long fur hiding the smile that covered his face, he got up and eventually walked outside, hands behind his back. "I wonder where Ludo is..." He told himself thoughtfully, he hadn't seen his second in command today, well, it was kind of his fault, he had been sleeping a lot more than usual these day, simply the thought made him laugh. "Already getting old." He chuckled, shrugging to himself as he gazed at the town, waving at every pokemon who passed by, who eagerly returned the wave.

Last edited by Gone; February 11th, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:03 AM
tired individual

Regen had the same thought about Sam looking like a shark, and marveled a little at his swiftness in the water. When he mentioned the kiss, her face heated up as a fond smile wiggled its way onto her lips. "How could I not?" She giggled, kicking her legs leisurely in favor of propelling herself with her tail.

Gordan rolled his eyes once again, though there was a hint of a smile on his face. "I wasn't even trying there, Sandy. Just wait until I do try, though. You'll be begging for mercy!" He held up a fist in mock intimidation, his face taking up a falsely serious expression. When he was suddenly grabbed by the larger pokemon, he wriggled and squirmed in a halfhearted attempt to get free. "Hey. I've got legs you know," he complained, before giving up and letting Sahara haul him toward the dungeon. When they arrived and the brown Flygon teased him about his previous time exaggeration, he scoffed. He crossed his arms when his feet were back on the ground, glaring up at the larger Pokemon as he spoke. "'Little Pecha Berry?'" He raised a brow, unamused, "Is.. Is that just a thing now?" Then, shaking his head. he decided to reply to Sahara's last comment. "I'm usually used to working with strictly Regen, so this is different for me, too. Not a bad different though. I like working with you." He smiled genuinely as he added the last part.

Ludo made his way to the chair of the ice and grass type Guildmaster, a report ready on his tongue.
"Guildmaster Henry, Gengar has been slacking. I haven't seen him all day and he was supposed to change the bulletin and outlaw boards. Have you seen him?" He gave a halfhearted wave at a passing Dewott, mimicking his Guildmaster's wave to them.
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Regen had the same thought about Sam looking like a shark, and marveled a little at his swiftness in the water. When he mentioned the kiss, her face heated up as a fond smile wiggled its way onto her lips. "How could I not?" She giggled, kicking her legs leisurely in favor of propelling herself with her tail.

Gordan rolled his eyes once again, though there was a hint of a smile on his face. "I wasn't even trying there, Sandy. Just wait until I do try, though. You'll be begging for mercy!" He held up a fist in mock intimidation, his face taking up a falsely serious expression. When he was suddenly grabbed by the larger pokemon, he wriggled and squirmed in a halfhearted attempt to get free. "Hey. I've got legs you know," he complained, before giving up and letting Sahara haul him toward the dungeon. When they arrived and the brown Flygon teased him about his previous time exaggeration, he scoffed. He crossed his arms when his feet were back on the ground, glaring up at the larger Pokemon as he spoke. "'Little Pecha Berry?'" He raised a brow, unamused, "Is.. Is that just a thing now?" Then, shaking his head. he decided to reply to Sahara's last comment. "I'm usually used to working with strictly Regen, so this is different for me, too. Not a bad different though. I like working with you." He smiled genuinely as he added the last part.

Ludo made his way to the chair of the ice and grass type Guildmaster, a report ready on his tongue.
"Guildmaster Henry, Gengar has been slacking. I haven't seen him all day and he was supposed to change the bulletin and outlaw boards. Have you seen him?" He gave a halfhearted wave at a passing Dewott, mimicking his Guildmaster's wave to them.
The Gabite simply gave a smile before kissing her, it lasted a bit longer than their first ever kiss, he slowly pulled away, gazing in her beautiful eyes before he loosened his grip on her again and let her swim freely, he swam by her side, a big smile on his face. "So, how was that, my dear Regen?" He asked with a cheeky smile, it was kind of a revenge for embarassing him sooner.

The Flygon chuckled at the mock intimidation by the Mienfoo. "Don't forget that I weight a lot more than you, and if I need to, I'll kiss you over and over again, until you understand that I love you a lot." He said, suddently realising what he had said. "J-Just forget what I said, alright?" He asked, his face turning pink, nodding as he asked about the little name he had given him. "Yeah, you're my little Pecha Berry." He said happily, his wings shaking slightly, he then approached the entrance of the dungeon and walked in, pulling the Mienfoo inside with his strong tail. "It's strangely silent... Normally, we're always met by some resistance whenevr we step in a dungeon..." Sahara admitted, his gaze darting from left to right, nothing, it was just empty. "Uhh... Is that normal my little Pecha Berry..?" He questionned, a confused look on his face as he held the Mienfoo close to him protectively, his gaze darting from left to right again. He had to admit, what his companion had told him about working with him made him more than happy. "It'll stay like that, I hate being strict..." He admitted.
---

Henry turned his gaze towards Ludo, listening to his second in command closely, placing one of his hands on the Ampharos' shoulder, shaking his head. "Sadly, I haven't seen him in days, no reports coming from him... Pretty strange if you ask me, Ludo. Thank you for the report, my dear." He said with a smile. "This is why I chose you as my second in command, you're simply too perfect for the job, you're always there when I need you, unlike Gengar..." The Guildmaster spoke softly. "If you could go and find everything we need to change everything on that board, you'd be an angel, I guess a little walk wouldn't be too bad for good old Henry, I'll do the job, you can come if ou want." The Abomasnow added, gazing down at the Electric-type.
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:03 AM
tired individual

The Buizel froze, eyes going wide and face feeling hotter than flames. Her tail instinctively propelled weakly, enough to let her hover in the water. Ray slowly looked at the Gabite, stumbling and stuttering over her words. "I-I..."
Then, as she slowly started to recover, she placed a false glare on her face. "Stop smiling like that, you smug land-shark!" She exclaimed jokingly, an unstoppable smile crossing her face.

Gordan paused for a moment, surprised. "Wait... What!?" He exclaimed, about to question the Flygon on what he'd just declared. But he stopped when his voice echoed off of seemingly empty roomed walls. "N-No," he stuttered, the previous events slipping his mind, "I don't think it is. This is weird." He lowered his voice to a quieter level than what it was a moment ago, not liking the sound of his own voice bouncing around in the room for what felt like ages.

Ludo blushed at the compliment, smiling. "A-And being your second-in-command is certainly an honor, sir," he replied, smiling widely. Then, at the Guildmaster's offer to do the job. he shook his head rapidly. "No no no, it's alright, Guildmaster! I've got it! You shouldn't have to do this job!"
His Guildmaster was one of the only people who Ludo gave all of his respect to.
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:28 AM

Quote:
The Buizel froze, eyes going wide and face feeling hotter than flames. Her tail instinctively propelled weakly, enough to let her hover in the water. Ray slowly looked at the Gabite, stumbling and stuttering over her words. "I-I..."
Then, as she slowly started to recover, she placed a false glare on her face. "Stop smiling like that, you smug land-shark!" She exclaimed jokingly, an unstoppable smile crossing her face.

Gordan paused for a moment, surprised. "Wait... What!?" He exclaimed, about to question the Flygon on what he'd just declared. But he stopped when his voice echoed off of seemingly empty roomed walls. "N-No," he stuttered, the previous events slipping his mind, "I don't think it is. This is weird." He lowered his voice to a quieter level than what it was a moment ago, not liking the sound of his own voice bouncing around in the room for what felt like ages.

Ludo blushed at the compliment, smiling. "A-And being your second-in-command is certainly an honor, sir," he replied, smiling widely. Then, at the Guildmaster's offer to do the job. he shook his head rapidly. "No no no, it's alright, Guildmaster! I've got it! You shouldn't have to do this job!"
His Guildmaster was one of the only people who Ludo gave all of his respect to.
Sam smiled as the Buizel supposedly glared at him, he laughed. "Come on now, we should really get going now, my beautiful." He said, running a claw along her cheek before he started swimming, he went slow at first, only waiting for her to catch up. "You'll have to be ready for kisses like that, because just like a shark, you never know when I'll 'attack'." He called with a wink, it was pretty funny to mess with her like that, because she never took it the wrong way and always had that cute little smile on her face.

The Flygon gulped."N-Nothing!" He said, alarmed, the Mienfoo was really gonna question him about that! "S-So, you wanna go on first, I-I'll follow you..." He added, Sahara losing all confidence in himself, his wings shaking slightly. "T-There's really no one... What if it's a trap..?" He asked, whispering, his heartbeat grew faster by the passing seconds, this was really sketchy, this was simply an empty dungeon, well, that's what it looked like right now, and Sahara hated it. "G-Gordan, there are some steps over there..." He realised, pointing to them. "Maybe they're really high in the dungeon..?" He questionned.
---

Henry smiled as Ludo spoke. "Couldn't have made a better choice for a second-in-command." He said, gently patting the Ampharos' shoulder. "Hey, relax a bit, you looked stressed, I'll do it, the only thing I'm asking you to do right now, Ludo, is to bring me what we need to hang on that board, you can come and help if you want, after all, I need to socialize with those in town, right?" The Guildmaster asked, smiling like he always did. "Don't get everything on your shoulders, it's not because you're my second-in-command that you need to act like a servant to me, if I need you, I call your name, and if you got this position, it's because you're worthy." He added. "Now, go and take what we need and we shall get going!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms and smiling at the Electric-type.
Old February 12th, 2017, 05:02 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

@Fawn

Name/Nicknames: Willow
Species: Kirlia
Type: Fairy, Physic
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7a1edd2be0.jpg
Personality(TBRP not recommended): sweet, kind, calm, shy
Sexuality: straight
Guild (Abomasnow's or Fletcher's), Circle, or Towns: Abomasnow's Guild
Pokemon: Kirlia
Moveset: Draining kiss, Yawn, Magical Leaf, Dream Eater
Ability: Synchronize Trace; Telepathy (hidden ability)
Other: i finished Pokémon Mystery Dungeons Explorers of the Sky about a few hours ago! I loved it!

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; February 12th, 2017 at 07:46 AM.