Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 09:46 AM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:30 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 09:21 AM
Wolfhive Roleplays
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 09:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=GyreHaze;495307]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

"D onot let my kit out SwallowShine!" SnowFang hissed

Swallowshine immediately put her head back into the entrance obitently. "Sorry, Snowfang!" She apologized quickly, looking at the ground with embarrassment at being scolded by the queen.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

[QUOTE=OmbreFeather;495311]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Swallowshine immediately put her head back into the entrance obitently. "Sorry, Snowfang!" She apologized quickly, looking at the ground with embarrassment at being scolded by the queen.

SnowFang flicked her tail and got to her paws padding over to dovekit and SwallowShine "I'm having my kits take a break and come back to the nest, I mean If you could be nice and fecth something from the fresh kill pile so these small ones and i can eat then they can play with you"
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=GyreHaze;495316]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

SnowFang flicked her tail and got to her paws padding over to dovekit and SwallowShine "I'm having my kits take a break and come back to the nest, I mean If you could be nice and fecth something from the fresh kill pile so these small ones and i can eat then they can play with you"

Swallowshine nodded in agreement, disappearing as she padded quickly to get fresh-kill for them. She nosed through and soon found two plump voles and brought them back. "Here you go." She mumbled through their tails as she put them by their paws.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:26 PM

[QUOTE=OmbreFeather;495320]
Quote:
Swallowshine nodded in agreement, disappearing as she padded quickly to get fresh-kill for them. She nosed through and soon found two plump voles and brought them back. "Here you go." She mumbled through their tails as she put them by their paws.
"SwallowShine, you and Dovekit get along so well...Just..keep an eye on her when she leaves the nursery and don't let her wander out of camp!" SnowFang paused for a moment "I lost so much of my family, I don't need to lose my kits..T-They are too precious to me..." The queen looked down at her paws as her tail drooped, "The kits can share one of those voles, Share the other with me if you haven't eaten yet"

((I just realized...SNOWFANG NEEDS A MATE XD))
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

*YellowFoot*
YellowFoot appears out of the Warriors den, and makes his way over to the fresh kill pile, picked up a squirrel and continued over to a nearby tree. When he sat down at the foot of the tree his yellow eyes scanned over the Thunder Clan's camp, squinting from the burning rays of the sun, wondering why the camp was not as busy today. He left his thoughts, and began to eat the squirrel. Waiting for more cats to appear.
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn whirled around with a hiss. “Watch where you’re going little cat!” She growled. The warrior gave one final glare at Lighttail before stalking away with her ears pinned.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 3rd, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 11:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"I wanted to play!" He laughed, excited that he might find somebody willing to pay with a six moon old kit this early in the morning,"I know is early, but i love to play. Who doesn't!? Playing is awesome!" He stopped talking before he started rambling about paying, as he knew he usually did and that annoyed cats a lot of the time.

Minkkit burster out in a purr as Twitchkit rambled on about wanting to play. Her eyes gleaned with amusement for the older kit. "Well if you feel that strongly about playing why not play with me?" She asked him standing back up. Her voice and words sounded quite mature for a two moon old kit but that was just her. Mother's not up and I can't go learn from the warriors, so I might as well try his game. The kitten mused. Flicking her tail a few times she glanced at the tom. " What do you want to play? " Minkkit asked with another tilt of her head.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 20th, 2018, 08:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Crescentmoon let out a purr. “It’s like you summoned me then or something.” She joked, sweeping her tail over the ground. “And that’s good that you’re doing great!” She exclaimed, truthfully. Crescentmoon always wanted to make sure all of her friends and family were feeling okay, and if they needed some comfort, she was always there for them. As he asked how she had been doing, Crescentmoon tried to stop her ears from flicking back, what they always did when something bad was on her mind. “I’ve been fine.” She meowed, her voice giving away the fact that she was lying. Crescentmoon could not lie. It just wasn’t in her nature to do it, and she physically couldn’t really hide any of her emotions. Letting out a sigh, the silver tabby dropped her eyes to the ground, studying her paws. “I actually haven’t been doing so great, to be honest with you. It’s just.....” Crescentmoon let her eyes wander around the camp, around the place she had learned to call home so many years ago. And the place she was now calling home once again. “So many things have changed. And this place brings back memories of my family. Of my friends.” of Northpath. Crescentmoon didn’t want to cry, but she could feel the tears pooling at the edges of her eyes. She’d never thought coming back to Thunderclan would’ve been this hard. She did it for her kits, never really for herself. But now that she was here, Crescentmoon felt her already weakened heart cracking again. She didn’t know how she could handle the memories, the visions of the past she saw so often walking through the camp, and even the territory. The molly curled her tail tight around her paws, her eyes focused on the ground, trying not to cry. “And sometimes, memories, even the good ones, bring back sadness of the past, and sadness of where I am right now.” Lost, without them.

As Ottertail asked about her kits, Crescentmoon felt a bittersweet smile cross her face. She lifted her head, looking at the tom, trying to compose herself somewhat. “Oh yeah, they’re settling in great. I’m pretty sure they were made to be clan cats from the start. And I think they’ve made a few friends, though they haven’t told me much about them.” The she-cat let out a small laugh, thinking of the two, who were old enough to become apprentices in a moon or two. “They’re growing so quickly. And Starrykit reminds me of my mother every day. She’s sweet and caring to the other kits, but she knows when to hold her ground.” The silver furred molly smiled, remembering how fierce her mother was, but also how gentle. Then the molly’s mind turned to Southkit. “And oh boy, Southkit, he reminds me so much of my sister, Butterflywing. He’s got a temper to compete with hers, and he’s brave to the point that he’s stupid sometimes.” Crescentmoon felt tears starting to fall down her cheeks as she thought back on her family. “But like her, he knows who he is and what he wants to do.” Creacentmoon’s voice cracked, and she lowered her head, flicking her tail a bit. The tears were coming now, and she wasn’t sure if they were sad or happy tears. “I’m sorry...” She meowed to Ottertail, knowing he might feel uncomfortable. She brought a paw up to her face to wipe her tears soaking in her fur. “It’s just, I haven’t thought about them in a while, my family. I knew if I did, well, it would break me. And... and I was right.” She could feel more tears pouring down, and she turned her face away, trying her hardest to compose herself. She thought she might be making Ottertail feel uncomfortable. And she was worried that one of her kits would come over here, and she didn’t want them to see her cry. She didn’t want anyone to see her cry.

[awwwww my poor baby’s breaking ;-; </3]

Cherrybubble listened to Aldertwist, impressed with her story. As she asked about Cherrybubble’s own, the feline smiled sheepishly. “Heh heh.... Mine was definitely not as amazing as that.” Cherrybubble thought back to that day she had finally caught her first piece of prey. “Back when I was as an apprentice, I was absolutely horrible at hunting. I’m mediocre now, but anyways...” The feline flicked her ears with embarrassment as she continued.

“My first catch was a good moon after I became an apprebtice, and it wasn’t pretty. Literally. I finally managed to catch a small bird, a sparrow, and I mangled it so much in the process that it wasn’t exactly eatable anymore.” Cherrybubble let out a small laugh. “I remember my mentor trying to give me some encouragement, but she finally was like ‘yeah I have absolutely no hope for you right now...’ But of course we both laughed it off. She was a great mentor.” The feline actually let out a longer, real laugh this time. “I love reminiscing in good memories.”
”Summoned, ha!” The tom chuckled at his friend’s words, seeming to settle in a little at a familiar kind of joking. He loved games. But, all playfulness faded away at the tone in her “I’m fine…” he wasn’t good at telling when someone was lying, not really, but he could tell she was. Why was she lying to him? He didn’t have to wonder for long, before she continued - he should’ve known he wouldn’t be able to get away with a playful atmosphere for long. He could handle it, but… these kinds of emotions had always made Ottertail uncomfortable. Other cats didn’t really… cry around him, after all, he’d always been able to keep them happy.

He was pretty good at it. And as much as he would’ve liked to be a listener, he was as much of a speaker as many of his friends were. Sometimes even more of one. Maybe now it would come in handy, maybe he’d be able to say something that would make her feel a little better. He certainly hoped so, anyways. ”It’s going to be okay, Cres. I promise you that. I know you miss your family, but… you’ve got your kits and your friends here, now.” Hesitantly, the tom raised a paw and awkwardly brushed away some of her tears. It wasn’t easy for him, and he felt like he was doing the wrong thing, violating her space or something… but at the same time, it felt a little right. Wasn’t he supposed to do that? Make her feel better, like he had before? ”Your kits are beautiful. They sound awesome, very sweet… from what you told me, they aren’t going to have any problems here. And, as far as you go - as far as whatever problems you have go - I’m here for you if and when you need me.” Ottertail wondered how he was supposed to make this sound natural. It was one of the weirdest things he’d said in a long time. The problem was, Ottertail was used to being around cats who were just as fun as he was - Crescentmoon was a little more delicate these days, so he felt like he should be careful around her.

He wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt her, not ever… after all, she’d been a good friend for a long time. It was his turn to return the favor. Moments passed before he was able to say anything again. ”Are you going to be okay?” The tom glanced around the clearing, taking a look at the other cats who were involved in their own conversations. Thank goodness no one was watching - some nosy cat might decide to poke their nose into a private conversation. Then again, the middle of the clearing wasn’t the greatest spot for a private conversation in the first place. Not unless they were really whispering. ”Do you want to get out of here? Like, in the territory or something?” Ottertail shifted his weight from paw to paw.

He wasn’t sure how she’d feel about leaving her kits behind for the moment, but it could be good for her to get out for a little while. Maybe she should leave them for a little bit. They seemed like they’d be okay, with friends and everything… and surely one of the other queens could look after them for a few hours while Crescentmoon took some time for herself… maybe Ottertail could watch them, if he needed to. He hadn’t ever been great with kits, but wanting a family of his own someday, he was going to have to learn how to be good with them. After all, what would be the use otherwise?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 20th, 2018, 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=MistMoon205;495291]
Quote:
"In a bit, you two have way to much energy!!" She scolded[/QUOTE/] Dovekit Purred loudly. She bounced back into the nursery and nuzzled her mother. " is that not MORE reason to go out? " she mewed thoughtfully,
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Dawnkit giggled, "I know!"

"DawnKit, DoveKit finish your fresh-kill and you can go out I'll be back in a bit.. I'm going to stretch my legs you've kept me in here for two moons!" SnowFang nuzzled each of her kits before sliding out of the nursery and stepping out into the clearing
Old April 20th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

[QUOTE=GyreHaze;495896]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistMoon205 View Post

"DawnKit, DoveKit finish your fresh-kill and you can go out I'll be back in a bit.. I'm going to stretch my legs you've kept me in here for two moons!" SnowFang nuzzled each of her kits before sliding out of the nursery and stepping out into the clearing
"Ok mom!" She meowed, biting her mouse. She pulled back, "Ew!" She cried. She spit her mouthful onto the ground an saw white things inside. She flattened her ears, and her tail bristled as she saw a vision. Cats locked in battle, fur everywhere, red against green. She then notices some of the white maggots fighting and then jumped back in terror. Her eyes wider than the moons

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Closed Thread