Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:49 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:46 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:38 PM
open for rps
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2019, 10:22 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
---
Rabbitpaw
"Rabbitpaw." She answered with a slight tilt of her head, the movement causing spots to dance in her vision. Foamstalk's coat caught her attention and she stared at it absentmindedly, watching as the sunlight made it gleam. Blinking out of her stupor at his words, she gave a noncommittal shrug, wincing as the wounds on her shoulder reopened and blood began to drip down her left leg and plop down on the dirt below. "Tis but a scratch."

She didn't want to cause a commotion, Agaveheart was probably dealing with cats more wounded than she was. She'd even heard of some of her clanmates dying, which saddened her, though she didn't know any of them well.

She still hadn't found her mentor, who was probably out on patrol to make sure the rogues were gone for good. She hoped Snowfrost hadn't gotten hurt too badly. She wished she could've gotten to see her mentor fight. She must have been amazing. Rabbitpaw swayed slightly on her paws once more as her thoughts trailed off, her half-lidded yellow eye once more gazing in reverie at Foamstalk's shiny black fur.

monty python anyone? XD
Foamstalk noticed how her mind switched from topic to topic, noticing each change in thought through the she cats eye(s?). "Yes, alot of scratches." His deep voice murmured. "None the less, you're injured,can you walk at all?" He noticed the she-cat look at his fur, then noticed her wince and begin to bleed. "I'm going to take that as a no." The Tom dared to lean over and lick the bleeding wounds, only serious expression on his face. Only when he had slowed the blood by licking the wound did he stop.

The Tom shook his black fur gently, making it fluff slightly. "You just make your way to the medicine den soon." Again it sounded like an order, more than an option. His gaze met Rabbitpaws, "You are okay?" he meowed, referencing the fact she continued to gaze off.
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
(Nope, you're good.)
Dawnstripe turned her head as her piercing eyes fell to the she-cat that padded up to her. Her face held that normal almost arrogant look, but her eyes, they spoke loudly of her dissatisfaction with the feline that padded up to her. She was a pretty little thing, delicate, easy to break. She didn't look like much to Dawnstripe, but appearances could be deceiving. In this case, Dawnstripe was hoping that was true, it wouldn't do to have a weak sparring partner. She rose with fluent grace from where she had been sitting and padded past Cherrymist. "Don't bore me." Were the only words of approval Cherrymist obtained as Dawnstripe placed a decent amount of tail lengths between them. As she turned to face the other warrior, her body slide into a perfect crouch. Her long bushy tail waved behind her, indicating that she was ready whenever Cherrymist was.
she again smirked . I like this one! with a tail twitch she turned back to face the molly and darted full speed at her. I wonder....since we're warriors.....are claws permitted ? the idea was tempting. Very tempting . But she didn't want to to risk anything either....drat...might as well behave . you could tell she was disappointed . Once she was close enough she aimed a attack at the she cats shoulder hoping to land a hit, claws sheathed of course. " do we really have to play safe? claws sheathed are always so boring ".

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 17th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
she again smirked . I like this one! with a tail twitch she turned back to face the molly and darted full speed at her. I wonder....since we're warriors.....are claws permitted ? the idea was tempting. Very tempting . But she didn't want to to risk anything either....drat...might as well behave . you could tell she was disappointed . Once she was close enough she aimed a attack at the she cats shoulder hoping to land a hit, claws sheathed of course. " do we really have to play safe? claws sheathed are always so boring ".
Dawnstripe twitched her tail as her eyes remained focused on the warrior, she was fast. Dawnstripe didn't bother avoiding the attack, it would take an immense amount of power to unbalance someone of her size, and her shoulder could take the brunt of the attack. She surged forwards instead, as soon as the other she-cat raised a paw to swat at her, she extended one of her own front paws and swiped low attempting to connect with the molly's remaining front leg and knock it out right from under her. "Do as you please." She chirped at the question, it would take a certain type of cat to take Dawnstripe out of commission and considering she fought with Icestar as an apprentice, this cat certainly wouldn't be one of those cats.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 17th, 2019 at 10:55 PM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 01:16 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Foamstalk noticed how her mind switched from topic to topic, noticing each change in thought through the she cats eye(s?). "Yes, alot of scratches." His deep voice murmured. "None the less, you're injured,can you walk at all?" He noticed the she-cat look at his fur, then noticed her wince and begin to bleed. "I'm going to take that as a no." The Tom dared to lean over and lick the bleeding wounds, only serious expression on his face. Only when he had slowed the blood by licking the wound did he stop.

The Tom shook his black fur gently, making it fluff slightly. "You just make your way to the medicine den soon." Again it sounded like an order, more than an option. His gaze met Rabbitpaws, "You are okay?" he meowed, referencing the fact she continued to gaze off.
---
Rabbitpaw
"I still got three good legs." She muttered, a indignant frown crossing her features as he leaned over to lick her shoulder. She wasn't upset about the tom cleaning her wound, it actually felt kind of nice, but she still had some pride left in her. If she could make it through a battle with one good eye and three legs then she could walk across the clearing easy peasy.

Her folded ears twitched at his order, the fur along her spine bristling slightly in defiance. Her attitude lasted for only a second however; the energy to feel annoyed slipping off her pelt like melting snow. He was right. She was only making things worse for herself, which in turn was a burden to others. "...okay," she conceded, letting out a short sigh, "I will."

A single yellow orb met Foamstalk's blue one's, blinking away the cloudiness that lurked along the edges of her vision. "Probably not." She answered with lighthearted enthusiasm, almost shrugging again before realizing it probably wasn't a good idea, and settled for giving the tom a bloody grin.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 18th, 2019, 07:57 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
---
Rabbitpaw
"I still got three good legs." She muttered, a indignant frown crossing her features as he leaned over to lick her shoulder. She wasn't upset about the tom cleaning her wound, it actually felt kind of nice, but she still had some pride left in her. If she could make it through a battle with one good eye and three legs then she could walk across the clearing easy peasy.

Her folded ears twitched at his order, the fur along her spine bristling slightly in defiance. Her attitude lasted for only a second however; the energy to feel annoyed slipping off her pelt like melting snow. He was right. She was only making things worse for herself, which in turn was a burden to others. "...okay," she conceded, letting out a short sigh, "I will."

A single yellow orb met Foamstalk's blue one's, blinking away the cloudiness that lurked along the edges of her vision. "Probably not." She answered with lighthearted enthusiasm, almost shrugging again before realizing it probably wasn't a good idea, and settled for giving the tom a bloody grin.
The tom actually chuckled, purring in enthusiasm. It seemed rare for him to be amused, but he tried to stay light-hearted for the sake of the clan. He let out a shiver, it was as if he could feel the cloud of aggression leaking from the sky like rain, not leaking; oozing. Though there was no real fog truly formed, Foamstalk thought he felt his paws wet with pressure. The metaphorical fog clung just above the ground, as if he could breath in the fear and taste the hatred, his thoughts momentarily made him trail off.

He shook out of it when her yellow eye met his blue eyes. He chuckled at the answer. "Is anyone really okay?"It seemed more of a question not to be answered, or an obvious answer. Foamstalk nodded at the bloody grin. "In the meantime, you look warn out. The medicine den is busy as well. While you wait for your turn, maybe you can stick with me."The toms voice was, kind of light at that. He cleared his throat.

Last edited by sunflowerseed; October 18th, 2019 at 08:02 AM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 08:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@canine

Soaringpaw stalked into the training ground growling, it was early in the morning and she was forced to be here. She sheathed and unsheathed her claws in annoyance as she narrowed her eyes still mad she had to train.
Old October 18th, 2019, 11:09 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
”i think that to” boulderheart murmerd looking down ”I’m just, worried” She kneaded the ground harder glancing around the camp ”ynow shadowclan, always so suspicious,”she chuckled dryly “I just- I just don’t know if we can trust again so quickly.” she looked down ” I’m just so worried” she closed her eyes shakeing her head ”I shouldn’t be burdening you with this, “
Raventuft looked at the molly, too stunned for words. He felt the same way. He felt the same way. He gathered her senses, and nodded, smiling supportively.
"I know it's hard to trust, but sometimes you need to. Sometimes it's necessary. After all, we are a clan. And a clan that trusts is a good one." He replied , gazing at the ground the molly was kneading. He flicked his tail over her paws gently to stop her.
"That'll only get you more worked up."

âťťshine bright, little star.âťž

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

site • signature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 18th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"Well that's an odd way of wording your support, but alright," the larger cat looked at him quizzically. This cat was surely a strange one. She never understood what Citrusflower saw in him, and it would surely take a while to figure him out. But she'd get there eventually, if she was in fact supposed to rule with him.

"I've got another task for you, now that you mention it." She looked around at the warriors coming and going from the clearing. Some of them did in fact look rather worse-for-wear after all of the tragedy that the clan had faced. "Alongside the patrols, I want you to assign groups of three or four warriors to practice battle moves with each other. Apprentices can be included, but they are supposed to get their own training. Warriors need to practice against other warriors as well. This needs to become a regular occurence, if we are to become fit enough to properly defend our borders."
Crowtail looked at Icestar, listeneing to her words as she talked about more training sessions. He agreed that there needed to be extra. Shadowclan would be the clan that everyone feared and with Icestar as leader it will happen. They will no longer appear weak. The Shadowclan deputy had been loyal to Windystar, but now that he was gone the clan was under a more powerful leader, which is exactly what they needed.

"I can do that. Is there any specific cats you would like for me to have a training session. I have a couple in mind, but wanted to make sure there were no stronger cats more qualified.", Crowtail replied. He didn't know if he should mix some of the cats together that either had been by Icestar's side or against her. It was going to be a trining session and they would most likely argue with one another.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 18th, 2019, 12:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail looked at Icestar, listeneing to her words as she talked about more training sessions. He agreed that there needed to be extra. Shadowclan would be the clan that everyone feared and with Icestar as leader it will happen. They will no longer appear weak. The Shadowclan deputy had been loyal to Windystar, but now that he was gone the clan was under a more powerful leader, which is exactly what they needed.

"I can do that. Is there any specific cats you would like for me to have a training session. I have a couple in mind, but wanted to make sure there were no stronger cats more qualified.", Crowtail replied. He didn't know if he should mix some of the cats together that either had been by Icestar's side or against her. It was going to be a trining session and they would most likely argue with one another.
"I have no particular preference as to who you choose," The leader stated. "Only that you pick an even amount of both stronger and weaker warriors, to balance each other out. You'd do best to only send out one battle training group at a time, but choose different cats each time you send one out. I want to make sure that every warrior remains sharp, regardless of their current physical or mental conditions." She mentally went over the list of warriors in the clan that she had at her disposal. She pictured ShadowClan in a few moons, stronger than ever and ready for anything. She liked where her plans were headed.

"While I have you, I figure it'd be polite of me to ask. Do you have any suggestions for changes you'd like to be made, or things you'd like to see happen? A lot is going to change around here under my watch, so you might as well throw in any of your own ideas."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 18th, 2019, 12:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Snowfrost reigned in her displeasure with their new leader, she was well aware that she put a target on her back from the look she obtained from Iceheart alongside several others. It's not like she had actively had said anything about the she-cat, still, she was on the leader's radar. She should have played it cool like Whiteshadow, it would seem she still had some learning to do. She knew the older tom was just as upset about this as she was, yet, once again he managed to seemingly blend into the shadows and go unnoticed. She hoped he teaches her how to do that before he got too old and retired. The russian blue curved one ear towards the voice on her side, nearly forgetting about the blind cat nearby.

It was far too easy for Snowfrost to get wrapped up in her own mind and forget her surroundings, yet another flaw she'd have to improve on. Snowfrost had thought that the other warrior merely wanted somewhere to sit. It seemed she wanted to engage in conversation. Which wouldn't be hard for Snowfrost if the she-cat was actively social, she wasn't. Socializing seemed like a chore for her, when she could be feeding, sheltering and guarding her clan. Why waste precious time with idle chatter. In this case, with her mind so stress, she supposed talking would do her some good.

"I'm Snowfrost." She explained, watching the other molly with walls of ice many referred to as her eyes. "You are?" She quipped, shifting her dainty forepaws around to settle her weight more comfortable. Snowfrost curls her tail around her paws elegantly as she waits for an answer. Her optics widen a fraction allowing the tendril of various shades of incandescent striking white-blue to be seen making her eyes themselves seem like a white tundra. That question was startling, 'are you alright?', it took her brain a few to process it. It was not a question she heard often directed at herself, she did the questioning of health, not the other way around. The last time she had been asked that she was certain it had been as a kit by her father. Unless her wounds were physical, it wasn't a question asked of her.

"No," She answered honestly and bluntly. She didn't bother overthinking the question, not this time. "I'm not alright. This change in leadership is drastic to me. However, it's nothing that I won't learn to accept in due time." She'd follow Iceheart and Crowtail's rule so long as nothing they asked of her would mess or harm her moral compass. Already Iceheart words were pushing her buttons. Respect was something Snowfrost would like to have for her clan, but fear was not. Nothing good came out of fear.

---

Whiteshadow viewed with riveting interest, as the she-cat beside him seemed to slowly grow with frustration? The ivory warrior blinked his amber eyes, running through his words or rather word to her. Beyond Snowfrost and Owlfeather, it had been a little since Whiteshadow had to be drawn into a conversation. His dislike of words was made known to those who talked to him and so he was often left in his silence. This she-cat clearly wasn't one of those who going to give up and leave him be. He didn't feel like explaining his thought process to her. Nevertheless, he wouldn't say that the she-cat was annoying or a hinderance considering he wasn't doing anything of great importance right now. There was a hint of mischievous fun in his wisdom-filled gaze that he hasn't felt since he had been an apprentice and took great delight out getting his mentor, Raindancer, to fish for conversations to get him to speak.

Never one to make things to easy he replied, "Just that, perhaps." Then he turned his head from her, eyes drifting over to the clan deputy who had oddly enough surrounded himself with kits? He supposed being nice to kits was one way to improve one's image in the clan's eye. He twisted back to the she-cat, taking unseen enjoyment out of reading her expressions.

---

Elfinpaw was debating on seeing if she could lead Softpaw back to the apprentice den, it seems like the excitement was a bit much for her. She returns her attention to the tom's voice as he chattered on without any concern for Softpaw. Elfinpaw didn't seem to mind, it wasn't like he was obligated to care as Elfinpaw felt she was. The tortie nodded her head in agreement with the other apprentice's words. She'd like to believe that everything really would go back to normal soon enough. The days of living without a clan leader and deputy were stressful, they hung on to a string with only their senior warriors to take charge. Now they had proper leadership, whether it be good or bad wasn't a concern for her young mind, leadership was leadership.

"Well, I don't think you can blame them. We've been so long without a proper cat to guide us." Elfinpaw meowed, half in the defense of the cats who objected and half in that is what she honestly thought. Iceheart and Crowtail might not be who some of the cats had expected, but she was sure they'd both do their best to lead the clan in whichever direction they felt was best for them. She parted her maw to tell the tom so but before she got a word out she heard her name called. She knew the voice rather well, it was one of the newer cats that she had befriended. Softpaw's kin. "Hello, Tigerpaw." Her voice was airy and ditzy sounded as ever. Tigerpaw sounded as egotistical and arrogant as ever too.

Noting the mild pause to the loud voice, she figured Tigerpaw was looking at the other tom apprentice. She began introductions as best she could as remembered that she had not given names out again. "I'm sorry, I forgot to ask your name." Elfinpaw looked in the direction of apprentice she had been speaking to before Tigerpaw arrival. "I'm Elfinpaw, the one curled around my paws is Softpaw, she's shy." Elfinpaw didn't bother with Tigerpaw. The tom would just do a self-introduction after she said his name anyway.

---

Silentkit had woken and found that it appeared that she had lost the majority of her friends. Hawkthornkit was one thing, but really, Foxkit too? She knew how sluggish that tom was. He was near impossible to wake up, the fact that he had left the nursery for any reason was shocking to the mute. So the little silver furball went out of the den to see if she could find him. Of course, he hadn't wandered far. She spotted the round tom sitting rather awkwardly as if he could barely hold himself up. Hawkthornkit was with him too and there was one of the grown cats with them. A black tom, smaller then Silentkit's daddy.

He had to be nice enough if he was hanging out with kits, right? The happy go luck she-kit pranced over to the group. Silentkit still hadn't gotten her head wrapped around stuff like ranks, why names needed to be changed all the time, and several other things about clans that made no sense to her. She had only shown up here like a moon ago and although it seemed like her daddy fit in here great, Silentkit had some adjusting to do. The friends were nice, though. The smallest of the three kits made sure to avoid running into the grown cat, passing him an innocent smile, before promptly going on the attack getting ready to pounce on of the tom kits. Hawkthornkit was a little more fun to jumping on but Foxkit was soft and squishy and wouldn't fight back, decisions, decisions.

---

Bitterblue glanced over at her moping twin who seemed visibly upset with the Iceheart as the black molly took her leave. Bitterblue's sour expression returned as Sweetheart lashed her bushy tail back and forth in aggravation.

"Who does that fox-heart think she is, bossing cats around like that." The sassy she-cat mumbled to herself although being next to her, Bitterblue could hear every word. "

"The clan leader." Bitterblue interjected before her twin could go on a rant and draw unwanted attention to herself. "You know when I brought you back into Shadowclan after you and mom up and just left." She paused making sure the she-cat was listening to her. "You promised not to get into trouble. Just so you know I don't like you. I will never like you, if your mouth gets you onto Iceheart's worse side do not expect me to help you. I'll happily throw you under a monster if she asks me to." Bitterblue believed that Iceheart would make the clan great again, Crowtail seemed a little weak to her, but she wasn't going to whining about who was the deputy if Iceheart was fine with him.

Most cats would be rather appalled with Bitterblue's words, yet, Sweetheart knew every one of them was true. She wasn't going to even argue that her sister put friendship over kinship since it would get her nowhere. Sweetheart would always be the cat who destroy any chance of Bitterblue have kits and a family. "Yeah, yeah, I hear ya." Sweetheart rolled her emerald eyes, she should have just stayed outside the clan, this was such a pain. As much as she'd like to leave it wasn't an option for her, dealing with Iceheart would be easier than dealing with what waited for her outside the clan. It would seem she'd have to learn to watch her tongue, at least when Iceheart was present.

@Haunted @Skeleton Bliss Girl @Undertaker @CasperCreates
Picking Snowfrost's voice out of the jumble of other cats' was harder than it looked. Mistyeyes didn't like to complain (at least not out loud) about her disadvantages, but when it came to something like this, it was hard not to get frustrated. Honing in on Snowfrost's calm, almost elegant-sounding voice, the she-cat gave a small smile. She was semi-familiar with the other cat; they'd crossed paths in the clearing before, she was certain, although she couldn't remember becoming officially acquainted with the warrior. "It's nice to meet you, Snowfrost. You have a lovely name." Mistyeyes' voice was soft as she spoke, keeping her volume down so she wouldn't disturb the other warriors. She did like the she-cat's name; it sounded almost like music, and while she'd heard names that made it difficult for her to paint a picture of another cat in her mind, she was almost certain this warrior was the picture of grace and beauty. Of course, most she-cats Mistyeyes ran into seemed that way for her; they were all pretty, in their specific ways. She couldn't imagine there was such a thing as an uninteresting or unattractive one; then again, she couldn't see them.

When it came to the topic of her name, Mistyeyes paused for a moment. There weren't too many blind cats in the Clan; Snowfrost was bound to figure it out on her own sooner or later. That was assuming that she was familiar with these other cats, but Mistyeyes would've preferred to be in control of this situation either way. "Mistyeyes," She mewed, her expression becoming more serene as she spoke. She couldn't quite force herself to smile at the fitting name; it was still somewhat of a sore point for her, although she'd learned to live with it long ago.

Now, Snowfrost's next words were enough to give her pause. She had always been a good follower; she went along with whatever happened, she was a loyal warrior, and she honestly thought Iceheart was going to be a good leader. Perhaps a little more violent and brutal than Mistyeyes liked, but they would all grow used to that. Who knew, Iceheart may even change later on. Crowtail was the one she was more concerned about; after such a frightening attack from the rogues, having one as their deputy seemed like an ill-advised venture. "That's understandable," She mewed after a moment of silence. "I believe Iceheart has the ability to be a good leader, though. She certainly deserves our respect as our leader." StarClan had put Iceheart here. Mistyeyes hadn't always trusted them, but with something like this? It was indisputable; Iceheart was going to be their leader, and they were going to have to live with it.

---

Everyone got under Forestpelt's skin at some point or another. Kits were loud and obnoxious, apprentices were just like kits (but with privileges, so they were worse), warriors either acted like they had the moral high-ground or had no morals whatsoever, and elders... StarClan, elders were the worst. Forestpelt complained about other cats, and she knew she did, but elders? They complained about everything. Forestpelt hated them, and in part, it was the reason why she wouldn't retire to the elders' den until she had no other choice. ThunderClanners were loud and arrogant. RiverClan had joined with SkyClan for some reason to make one giant, overcrowded Clan of weirdos. WindClan was nothing but traitors; Forestpelt had been betrayed by a WindClan cat once, she wouldn't give any the satisfaction of knowing her again.

The point was, none of her many dislikes compared to Whiteshadow at this moment in time. He was a nightmare. One small part of her mind reminded her that he was like Dawnstorm when she'd first met him; however, she quickly pushed that aside. She wouldn't be able to focus on her irritation if she sank into a plethora of memories. "What are you doing as a warrior here, anyway? Shouldn't you be in the elders' den, complaining about bedding and fresh-kill?" She asked, giving him a quick glance over. He didn't look that old. As a matter of fact, for an older warrior, he was in fantastic shape. Forestpelt scowled at that thought; it was pathetic, honestly. She didn't care if he was in good shape or not, he was still a thorn in her side. That was the point to focus on.

---

Giving one more glance towards the apprentice plastered against the ground, Birchpaw moved to turn his full attention towards the other she-cat instead. "All the more reason to be grateful now. Are we honestly complaining about having leadership? What, would they prefer that we kick Iceheart and Crowtail out of the Clan, have Agaveheart do everyone's job again?" Being without leadership was a subject that Birchpaw had been bitter about for a while. He wasn't as respectful towards Agaveheart; medicine cats were necessary for the survival of the Clan, he supposed, but they were also annoying. Who would want to give up the noble life of a warrior to spend their time in a dusty old den helping cats with their issues? Certainly not Birchpaw, and as far as he was concerned, any sane cat would agree with him.

"Besides, if anything, they should be upset about Crowtail. He's the outsider here; not Iceheart." He didn't necessarily mind having a former rogue in charge, especially because he wasn't the leader. Iceheart would get rid of Crowtail if anything went wrong, Birchpaw was certain of it. They had strong leadership, finally, and anyone who complained about it was a mouse-brain. He was about to continue on the subject when another cat approached. At first, Birchpaw was irritated at the interruption, but after a few moments, he got used to the other tom's presence.

Sure, this cat seemed loud and obnoxious, but that was more Birchpaw's speed. "Hey." He tilted his head to the side, examining the other tom for a minute before a smile broke out across his face. "You're pretty full of yourself, aren't you? Seems like my kind of cat." They could get along; either that or they'd annoy each other to death. Birchpaw was confident that at this point, it could go either way. Then again, given the dirty look the tom had shot him, it was more likely to go in a negative direction.

He turned his attention back to the she-cat, taking note of her name. If she seemed memorable, he'd probably remember her name; so far, she seemed nice enough. Interesting to the point where he was staying to speak with her, but it was too early to tell if he'd return for another conversation. "What an interesting name. Do you know why you were named Elfinpaw?" It was a prefix he'd never heard before. He'd heard a lot; everything from Holly to Dog, but never Elfin before. "Birchpaw." He introduced himself, flashing her a semi-smug grin.
@Undertaker

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 18th, 2019 at 12:59 PM.
Closed Thread