Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 12:12 PM
Paying for art!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 12:11 PM
Character input contest~!
Last post by Streamtail
Today 12:02 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 06:16 AM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Shadowflame was nowhere to be seen, until a few seconds later when she darted over. "I didn't catch anything cos I got distracted, I can take whatever punishment you launch at me." She meowed in a slightly sad tone.
(I tagged the wrong person I was trying to tag Hawkbite0not Shadow flame sorry!)
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:12 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
(I tagged the wrong person I was trying to tag Hawkbite0not Shadow flame sorry!)
(Nah dw I wanted to post it anyway lol)
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:49 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Shadowflame was nowhere to be seen, until a few seconds later when she darted over. "I didn't catch anything cos I got distracted, I can take whatever punishment you launch at me." She meowed in a slightly sad tone.

Stagskull

Stagskull's eyes blazed as she saw Shadowflame with another patrol. "Shadowflame, She started, her voice cold and authoritive. "You aren't on that patrol! You were on a border patrol with me and Flamegaze." She hissed.

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] @Frozen Reign (Don't mind Stagskull being a little pissed)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:30 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull's eyes blazed as she saw Shadowflame with another patrol. "Shadowflame, She started, her voice cold and authoritive. "You aren't on that patrol! You were on a border patrol with me and Flamegaze." She hissed.

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] @Frozen Reign (Don't mind Stagskull being a little pissed)
"Not my fault I forgot." Shadowflame sighed.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:54 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

The Commander led his patrol back. He wasn't going to wait on them any longer. They'd simply get their punishment if they failed to follow him back. Even if he was their patrol leader, he wanted to see them deposit their catches on the prey pile.

Hawkbite dropped his prey off on the way to take reports from the patrols. Hopefully the punishment looming over their heads was enough to get a decent turnaround.

[+1 mouse, +1 squirrel]

@LostInTheOrchids - Duskpaw | @zozelen - Brownpaw | @SentimentalSquid - Briarsplash

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 23rd, 2024 at 09:54 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:43 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dreaming

~ BRIARSPLASH ~

shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal
~

Briarsplash came bounding in after Hawkbite and Brownpaw, a bit later than them but still only a few fox-lengths behind. She glanced back to ensure Duskpaw was following and bounded up to the pile, dropping off the two birds she'd managed to catch.

She nodded to Hawkbite, murmuring a quiet apology for being behind him. At least they'd made it on time... she believed? It had left her mind when she'd been stressing about training her new apprentice. Well... hopefully, it was soon enough.

[+2 robins]

/ @LostInTheOrchids @zozelen @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:43 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:54 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Duskpaw was trotting behind her mentor, carrying her catch proudly, and dropped it next to her mentor's 2 robins. She caught something on her first trip! How many apprentices could say that?

[+1 mouse]

- @SuspiciousMindz @SentimentalSquid @zozelen

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

--> To those being quoted, no need to reply to any of these.

Lostspark

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

In simple words, Lostspark was frustrated. Then again, nowadays, when was she not? Tail lashing behind her, the lithe grey molly glared up at the sky in annoyance. At the very least, not all of ShadowClan was hopeless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ] [Lostspark - @Rose ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider returned with his patrol, spotting Lostspark and trotting over to her. He gently placed his mallow and oak leaves at her paws. "Reporting in, ma'am!" He beamed at her. "Quietpaw did great on her first patrol."

[Hillstrider delivered +1 mallow, +3 oak leaves!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
9/100

Following her mentor closely as they entered the clearing, herbs in tow, something caught Quietpaw's eye the moment she stepped foot into camp. A kit was waving at her? Why? Who even was this and why were they sitting with mother? She had no idea but it obviously wanted something...Huh, she needed to report to Lostspark anyways so she might as well spare the child a glance.

Peering at the little bengal kit, Quiet didn't try to hide her disdain. And Sleepypaw didn't seem intrested either...oh yeah she had an older sister, she must've forgot. Giving a small nod of greeting to her mother, she almost cringed at Hillstrider's compliment, all she did was pluck some plants out of the ground, it wasn't a big deal. Continuing to observe the kit she made a mental statement. 'It's so ugly you could almost feel sorry for it.'

[+3 Mallow]

@Rose (Lostspark) @Rani (Bleedingkit) @Estelle (Sleepypaw) @Mica (Hillstrider) @hades. (Yellowtwist)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Yellowpaw dropped off his two oak leaves and went to go do something else.

Blinking at Hillstrider, Quietpaw, and Yellowtwist as they showed up with their herbs, the Medic inclined her head gratefully. "Thank you, you're free to go." Her gaze flitted briefly to her daughter, silent approval glimmering in her eyes, but she said nothing, instead moving on to greet the next cats who came up to report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Reporting back to Lostspark
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty - Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom returned to ShadowClan, a dandelion in her jaws.

"Here, Lostspark," She meowed, setting down the flower infront of the medicine cat. "We're back with your herbs. I do hope this is what you were looking for." With a flick of her tail, she instructed Windflowerpaw to do the same. She assumed Fallenmoon already knew, so she only have him a small tail signal.

{ @nyx - @SeonghwasBunnyEars - @Rose }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon rested his borage on the ground and looked at the dandelion once more, trying to put it into his mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Windflowerpaw
26/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Springblossom , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ; Fallenmoon , @Rose ; Lostspark )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

(+2 dandelions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon looked at the apprentice, he'd seen his name mouthed and pinned his ears. Did he do something wrong?

Glancing over at the next three cats who walked up to her, Lostspark inclined her head once more. "Those are right, thank you." She offered Windflowerpaw a brief smile when the apprentice mentioned having followed her instructions and showing Fallenmoon what dandelions looked like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow led Darkcloud and Moonpaw back to camp with nothing else too exciting happening, though sometimes boring was fine as it meant no issues had happened. With her mouth full of herbs, Moonmeadow wasn't quite able to make as much small talk as they had before but hopefully Darkcloud and Moonpaw didn't mind. When they entered camp, the warrior led the other warrior and apprentice to the medicine den, finding Lostspark and setting the herbs down. Moonmeadow lifted her head and gave the medicine cat a smile, "There you are! I think we had a good patrol, Moonpaw was excellent!" The warrior sent the apprentice a cheerful smile and motioned with her tail for him to show off his treasures.

Moonmeadow would let the little tom show off his bounty and gifts on his own, no need for Moonmeadow to ruin the apprentice's surprise, though if Lostspark had any issues with it then the warrior would be around to cover for the tom. Her sickly, green eyes moved to her other side where her fellow warriors was, and watched as they checked in and dropped off their herbs. All in all, things went well! No one missing and everyone putting in full effort! "If that's all then I'll be heading out but if you ever need any help just give me a holler."

[ Moonmeadow's: 5/5; 3 Comfrey, 2 Celandine ]
[ Darkcloud's: 5/5; 2 Comfrey, 3 Celandine ]
[ Moonpaw's: 5/5; 1 Comfrey, 1 Celandine, 3 Wild Flowers ]

[ @Morrigan - Darkcloud | @Poprock - Moonpaw | @Rose - Lostspark ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

A bundle of herbs in her jaws, Darkcloud trotted after Moonmeadow as they passed through the camp entrance. A successful patrol it seemed. Uneventful but who said things needed to be intresting? Not her. Anyways hopefully Lostspark would be satisfied with their delivery of herbs.

Dropping the plants at the medicine cat's paws, the spotted tabby gave a tiny nod to the other she-cat. She would've said something but Moonmeadow had already summed up her planned words. And with that Darkcloud went off to continue her day.

[+2 Comfrey & +3 Celadine]

@Dolomedes @Poprock @Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Moonpaw could not be happier with himself. His first patrol ever, and it was a complete success! He had made a new friend and secured himself a future deputy in Moonmeadow, and found new treasures for Momma! YIPPEE!!!

He preened as Moonmeadow complimented him, waiting for the two warriors to set down their own treasures first. He wanted allllll of the attention on him when he showed Momma his super cool, rare, and cuddle inducing finds.

"Ya, I was so super good! I got his for you, and this, and this, and oh! and this, and these!" After plopping his herbs down at the medicine cat's paws, he scoot them even closer to her one by one. Now all he had to do was wait for the praise and cuddles and love to come rollllling in.

(+ 1 Comfrey, 1 Celandine, 3 Wild Flowers ) @Dolomedes @Morrigan @Rose

"Thank you. Yes, that's all." The Medicine Cat responded to Moonmeadow, pulling the herbs to the collection at her side before glancing towards Moonpaw with a smile as the other two went off on their own. She leaned down to nuzzle her son. "Your first patrol! Doing so well, Moonlove." Her smile grew until she was beaming with pride. "These are so lovely." Lostspark commented softly, tucking two of the wildflowers into her fur and one into Moonpaw's. "Now we match."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

The solid white warrior trotted back into the ShadowClan clearing taking in the colors of the other felines as she did so, she let out a soft purr before setting down the Lavender and Marigold she had collected near LostSpark. She tipped her head in respect to the medical cat and then started to walk off her tail swaying behind her.

finding post
@Rose [LostSpark]

Once Wisteriacrescent had returned, noticeably without Suncloud or Shadowpaw, the Medicine Cat found her smile falling away, turning into a slight frown. "Mmm." She mused to herself, drawing her own conclusions where Wisteriacrescent had remained silent. Lostspark herself hadn't seen Suncloud or Shadowpaw gather - and they would have to answer for that, along with the rest of the cats who had not reported back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Chestnutfeather was very curt. Straight to the point, didn't answer questions much. Sleepypaw silently noted those traits within her mind, following the warrior back to camp without complaint or confirmation that the fourth thing she was carrying was indeed a mushroom - but, if his findings were anything to go on, it likely was. They looked similar, and nothing like the broom she gathered.

As soon as they returned to camp, Sleepypaw's ear slightly flickered at the sight of her mama. Forgetting her mama's cold tone and dismissive congratulations during the previous meeting, the young apprentice hurried past the warrior to show mama what she had found -- her maw opened, wanting to ask, What are they used for? Is this indeed a mushroom? But as the souvenirs came back her excitement simmered down and the youngling resigned to a polite nod. If this isn't what mama sought, she would tell her - still, Sleepypaw decided to quietly ask, with a hopeful glance up towards her mama.
",,Good?"

[ @Rose @appariitiion - +3 broom, +1 small mushroom ]

Sleepypaw had come alone, but there was probably a reason for it. Lostspark was pretty certain Chestnutfeather would not have allowed an apprentice to trek out into the woods on their own - then again, she could be wrong. Pushing her worries aside, Lostspark focused on the present, smiling down at her daughter as she lowered her head to inspect the herbs Sleepypaw had brought. "Very good, thank you." She affirmed, smiling, and then inclined her head. "You're free to go now if you wish."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 24th, 2024 at 01:34 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:57 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownpaw, of course, entered back into the camp with the rest of her patrol- though she didn't have anything to add to the fresh-kill pile. Thoughts drifting, she wondered when her first official lesson dedicated to hunting to be. Hawkbite had taught her on this patrol too, but maybe she should try practicing on her own... Or with another apprentice, for next time.

@SuspiciousMindz @SentimentalSquid @LostInTheOrchids (no reply to this is needed, just wanted brownpaw to be here too ^_^)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 24th, 2024 at 07:58 AM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 08:39 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

as the sun began to creep behind the trees, the pines dimming the clearing, she led her posse back into camp. she knew not whether they were the last returned, but they were on time and had come back victorious. the children of the lark now lost had learned something (more or less), and she had prey clenched between her jaws. not too shabby for her first patrol as a warrior. not too shabby.

dropping the prey upon its necessary pile, she approached the enforcer with a nod, smoothing her face into a mask of professionalism. “we’re back.” enforcers were the epitome of efficiency, they probably would not appreciate the small talk she found so engaging.

[ + 1 thrush // + 1 shrew ]

[ @taillow - @Starphobia - @stag - @Eden - @SuspiciousMindz ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; April 26th, 2024 at 08:42 PM.