by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 05:40 PM

Old May 30th, 2020, 11:43 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

@Rainquail @Quailsong

Glaring a bit at the suddenly now present mistystorm, he sniffed.
"where were you before?" he asked with a curious tone. Tail swishing he looked back at Dimtail "no, just odd. It sounds like frogs to me..But why would there be a mass of their sounds?" he questioned as he was almost done marking.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 30th, 2020, 11:49 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Boulderclaw led his apprentice to their border with shadowclan, "this is our border that we share with shadowclan." he explained, gesturing to shadowclan's territory.

@Slushie

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 30th, 2020, 11:59 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTOWL View Post
@Rainquail @Quailsong

Glaring a bit at the suddenly now present mistystorm, he sniffed.
"where were you before?" he asked with a curious tone. Tail swishing he looked back at Dimtail "no, just odd. It sounds like frogs to me..But why would there be a mass of their sounds?" he questioned as he was almost done marking.
"Alright.... but thank you for letting me know." Dimtail muttered and continued marking. "You didn't hear anything like it while you were still part of Shadowclan?" He injured gently.
He turned his head to Mistystorm. "You gonna help? I know you didn't choose to be on our patrol, but at least do something." He gruffed irritably.
His own clanmates were aggravating him more than normal. Maybe it was just him.
@Quailsong

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 30th, 2020, 12:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Boulderclaw led his apprentice to their border with shadowclan, "this is our border that we share with shadowclan." he explained, gesturing to shadowclan's territory.

@Slushie

Asterpaw tilted his head. "Who's ShadowClan's leader?" he asked. "Oh, and RiverClan's. Doesn't ShadowClan eat frogs, too? That's kind of gross." Seriously, how worth eating could those things possible be?
Old May 30th, 2020, 12:35 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Asterpaw tilted his head. "Who's ShadowClan's leader?" he asked. "Oh, and RiverClan's. Doesn't ShadowClan eat frogs, too? That's kind of gross." Seriously, how worth eating could those things possible be?
Boulderclaw scrunched up his nose. "Icestar. Riverclan's leader is Lionstar. Those two are the worst leaders out of all of the clans." he snarled. Honestly, why were they even leaders in the first place? "Yeah, they eat frogs. They're a bunch of mouse-brains." he hissed.

-->TH profile<--
Old May 30th, 2020, 01:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail @Quailsong

Ears flicking he shook his head "no, I left before my apprentice ship really even began. I didn't get to the territory o r borders...only training a slight bit..before the craziness happened ." he answered . Poor she cat...

He sniffed again in agreement with Dimtail...wasn't she? It'll go way faster, he finished his part of scent marking after that thought . Yawning, Skypaw stretched himself out and looked back at mistystorm with an expectant look.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 31st, 2020, 12:15 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Boulderclaw scrunched up his nose. "Icestar. Riverclan's leader is Lionstar. Those two are the worst leaders out of all of the clans." he snarled. Honestly, why were they even leaders in the first place? "Yeah, they eat frogs. They're a bunch of mouse-brains." he hissed.

His nose wrinkled instinctively. Ugh, frogs. Slimy, nasty creatures. He'd tried one once, and it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever tasted. Just the thought made him want to hurl.
And it seemed that Boulderclaw wasn't too fond of RiverClan and ShadowClan. "What makes them the worst?" he asked."Did they, like, try to drive out a Clan or something, or are they just awful at their jobs?"
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:46 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

His nose wrinkled instinctively. Ugh, frogs. Slimy, nasty creatures. He'd tried one once, and it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever tasted. Just the thought made him want to hurl.
And it seemed that Boulderclaw wasn't too fond of RiverClan and ShadowClan. "What makes them the worst?" he asked."Did they, like, try to drive out a Clan or something, or are they just awful at their jobs?"
Boulderclaw rolled his eyes, "They probably tried to in the past." he scoffed, "Icestar is too tyrannical, and Lionstar would do anything to stay in power." he hissed, narrowing his eyes. He knew that he himself was a bit ambitious, but he had some sense, right?

-->TH profile<--
Old May 31st, 2020, 03:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Mountainmist let out her own small laugh. "Are you sure you've survived? Maybe... you're on your fourth or fifth ghost, how should I know?" She took a step forward and rubbed her cheek against Cloudberry's. Her friend in all honestly looked like one of those hay-bales that would sometimes be seen on the moors in leaffall, and it amused Mountain to no end. "Not dark and smelly you say, but dearest Cloudberry... What is it like then? Is it free and cold like the moors? You know I overheat and risk passing out if I am getting too hot... all this fur does me no good when it comes to the warmer seasons." She let out a soft smile again at that but... she did miss Cloudberry. She missed the hilariousness, the amusement that they'd shared under their combined apprenticeship. Sliding through a pool of mud only to fall cause the other one slid into you.... pushing each other into streams. Mountain had always been so very fond of this molly in front of her, and it hurt, it burned when she learned that Cloudberry had indeed picked Shadowclan over Mountain herself. "Well that apprentice is soon becoming a warrior anyway, so I might take you up on the offer soon enough," she mumbled with a glint in her eye.

She let out an amused huff at Mountainmist's comment of her being on her fourth or fifth life. "Oh I could be on my last life Mountain, could be slowly dying without you." The fluffy molly suggested with a smirk. Yeah maybe she was dying without her. Yet, it was still better off then living in WindClan. Much better. Aside from the fact that Mountain wasn't with her... Briefly the warrior's eyes closed when she felt her desist friend's cheek brush against her own. Relishing the feeling. "Well, its cooler in the warm moons, the moist ground giving it a vary nice cool form the bottom and there's plenty of shade. 'N the tall trees keep a good breeze in the territory, 'round the waterbarn is nice too its not shaded but you can feel the mist from the water that rushes by." Cloudberry explained trying to make it sound as good as she could. It wasn't like she tried to make thing sound good vary often. However, things needed to sound good to Mountainmist. Hard to convince someone to do something without a reason. The WindClanner's next words made her blue eyes light up. A sparkle in them that was foreign to her normal look. "Are ya pulling my tail here?" Cloudberry asked before dismissing the question. "If ya did.. It would make my life so much better." The pudgy warrior purred quietly, reaching out to nuzzle Mountain again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:18 AM

My Mood: Worried

Mistystorm said " sorry I was late slept in" she looked down embarrassed and then said " yes I'll help" she began to sniff the border and then began to put her scent on it quickly @NIGHTOWL @Rainquail