Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old April 14th, 2018, 09:01 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default The life of loners (Private)

Shallow, a tall, big aggressive Tom layed in a tree Stalking a squirrel on the green grass. His dark gray fur blending in with the shadows. His yellow eyes stared at the squirrel for a long time until the small animal ran away. He grunted and late his down on his paws.
@Opal

Last edited by Dark Queen; April 14th, 2018 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:22 AM
so nasty

Default Re: The life of loners (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Shallow, a tall, big aggressive Tom layed in a tree Stalking a squirrel on the green grass. His dark gray fur blending in with the shadows. His yellow eyes stared at the squirrel for a long time until the small animal ran away. He grunted and late his down on his paws.
@Opal

Albatross trotted across the land a lazy grin on his face as he did. As he turned another corner he saw another pair of feline eyes in the shadows. "Hiya! What's your name? Mine's Albatross but you can call me Alba or Tross or Trossie or Al or... or anything really! I really like your eyes their yellow- I like yellow my mother's pelt was yellow. Her name was Daisy and she smelled like flowers and my name used to be Chrysanthemum because Chrysanthemum a flower but some nice loner she-cat changed it to Albatross cause Chrysanthemum is way to long." He rambled beaming into the shadows.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Albatross trotted across the land a lazy grin on his face as he did. As he turned another corner he saw another pair of feline eyes in the shadows. "Hiya! What's your name? Mine's Albatross but you can call me Alba or Tross or Trossie or Al or... or anything really! I really like your eyes their yellow- I like yellow my mother's pelt was yellow. Her name was Daisy and she smelled like flowers and my name used to be Chrysanthemum because Chrysanthemum a flower but some nice loner she-cat changed it to Albatross cause Chrysanthemum is way to long." He rambled beaming into the shadows.
Shallow looked over at the feline then stretched his leg with a scar. "You are chatty....I'm Shallow" he introduced himself still laying in the tree looking at the smaller tom.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:51 AM
so nasty

Quote:

Shallow looked over at the feline then stretched his leg with a scar. "You are chatty....I'm Shallow" he introduced himself still laying in the tree looking at the smaller tom.
Albatross simpered softly swaying his legs as he stared at the tom in the tree. "I'm not chatty...wait what does chatty mean? Also hi, Shallow were you named after shallow like the shallows in water or like...something else?" He inquired blinking his eyes in slight confusion.
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Idk

Quote:
Albatross simpered softly swaying his legs as he stared at the tom in the tree. "I'm not chatty...wait what does chatty mean? Also hi, Shallow were you named after shallow like the shallows in water or like...something else?" He inquired blinking his eyes in slight confusion.
"Chatty means you talk alot, and yeah shallows in a water sure" he said getting up and jumping to a lower branch.
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:33 AM
so nasty

Quote:

"Chatty means you talk alot, and yeah shallows in a water sure" he said getting up and jumping to a lower branch.

"Oh cool, cool that's nice. Water is pretty and so are you!" Albatross rumbled thinking of jumping to meet him in the tree but deciding not to because his legs were oh so small. "Can you come down here so I can see you better? I want to see you're handsome face!" He giggled totally unaware that he was somewhat flirting with the other tom.
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Idk

Quote:

"Oh cool, cool that's nice. Water is pretty and so are you!" Albatross rumbled thinking of jumping to meet him in the tree but deciding not to because his legs were oh so small. "Can you come down here so I can see you better? I want to see you're handsome face!" He giggled totally unaware that he was somewhat flirting with the other tom.
(Oml he's inNocEnT)
Shallow looked a bit stunned that he got complimented without the other even knowing they did it, he jumped down revealing anbig tom with dark grey fur and yellow eyes, he had a scar going straight down one of his eyes and a long scar on his left front leg.
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:50 AM
so nasty

Quote:

(Oml he's inNocEnT)
Shallow looked a bit stunned that he got complimented without the other even knowing they did it, he jumped down revealing a big tom with dark grey fur and yellow eyes, he had a scar going straight down one of his eyes and a long scar on his left front leg.
(Very, very innocent it's not even funny.)

Albatross blinked his eyes before beaming so hard his cheeks ached. "HuH! You're so good-looking! The scars make you look really brave and powerful and you're really, really, really- big! Wow! I wish I was that big then I'd be able to hunt remarkably well and I wouldn't be so small!" He rambled before pouting and looking longingly at the squirrels in the nearby trees wishing he could hunt one.
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Idk

Quote:
(Very, very innocent it's not even funny.)

Albatross blinked his eyes before beaming so hard his cheeks ached. "HuH! You're so good-looking! The scars make you look really brave and powerful and you're really, really, really- big! Wow! I wish I was that big then I'd be able to hunt remarkably well and I wouldn't be so small!" He rambled before pouting and looking longingly at the squirrels in the nearby trees wishing he could hunt one.
(But you gotta admit it's cute kinda)

"Ahh,,,,,,thanks" he muttered he had never had someone be so nice to him before so it was kinda weird. He got into a lot of fights cuasing the scars. "How...How are you so cheerful?" he questioned the smaller tom, Shallow had never seen someone so cheerful in his life.
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:02 AM
so nasty

Quote:

(But you gotta admit it's cute kinda)

"Ahh,,,,,,thanks" he muttered he had never had someone be so nice to him before so it was kinda weird. He got into a lot of fights cuasing the scars. "How...How are you so cheerful?" he questioned the smaller tom, Shallow had never seen someone so cheerful in his life.
(Yeah though it might make Shallow uncomfortable depending on his sexuality)

"No thank you! It's not every day you meet a big handsome tom-cat like yourself with pretty eyes and fur and brave powerful scar~" Albatross cooed reaching up as far as he could to attempt to give the much bigger tom a nuzzle or what he called a 'nuzzie' smiling wide as he did so. "I don't know why I'm so cheerful I guess I was just born this way!" He purred spinning around thinking it would be fun.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 14th, 2018 at 11:03 AM.