Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 29th, 2018, 11:49 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss nuzzled his chin affectionately, purring softly. She was happy, but she was still cold. She shivered, and took a leap onto a lower branch. She leaped down one more and was right next to the window she had left open. "Coming?" She asked looking up at him and smiling. Iriss decided she needed to calm down. The tree would always be her calm down place, but with Hades up there it couldn't be. Even if she loved him, he was a cause for her confusion.
He laughs softly as he jumps down to her, “ yep~” he purrs happily as he licks her nose playfully as he begins to push the window open a bit to let her in. “ angels first” he purrs happily as he begins to sit down his tail waved a bit as he looks out ...he felt like something was coming something big. His eyes glowed softly as he looks at her “... I shall get everyone inside soon i believe a storm is coming “
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly as he jumps down to her, “ yep~” he purrs happily as he licks her nose playfully as he begins to push the window open a bit to let her in. “ angels first” he purrs happily as he begins to sit down his tail waved a bit as he looks out ...he felt like something was coming something big. His eyes glowed softly as he looks at her “... I shall get everyone inside soon i believe a storm is coming “

Iriss entered, smiling softly, still confused but happy enough to be okay with that. Suddenly she stopped and turned. "A storm?" She asked, her pelt bristling. "Okay." Iriss hated storms. Sometimes it only rained, that was okay. But by the way Hades was talking it sounded as if he meant a bigger storm. Lightening and Thunder perhaps. Those type of storms were the ones she hated. They caused destruction. She walked over, her body posture stiff and shut the window more. He could come in through the main entrance once he got everybody. Plus, it would be more protection if he was right and there actually was a storm. She padded over to her bed and sat down. She was no longer cold, but she was stiff.
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss entered, smiling softly, still confused but happy enough to be okay with that. Suddenly she stopped and turned. "A storm?" She asked, her pelt bristling. "Okay." Iriss hated storms. Sometimes it only rained, that was okay. But by the way Hades was talking it sounded as if he meant a bigger storm. Lightening and Thunder perhaps. Those type of storms were the ones she hated. They caused destruction. She walked over, her body posture stiff and shut the window more. He could come in through the main entrance once he got everybody. Plus, it would be more protection if he was right and there actually was a storm. She padded over to her bed and sat down. She was no longer cold, but she was stiff.
He nods slowly “ yes ... but something..” he shakes his head “ it’s most likely a small one either way. We should be ready for anything.” He Says as he begins to walk up to her licking her head a bit “ don’t worry I’m here to protect you. I am Hades after all a tom gotta be feared if he gotta a home and beautiful mates like this” he says playfully
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly “ yes ... but something..” he shakes his head “ it’s most likely a small one either way. We should be ready for anything.” He Says as he begins to walk up to her licking her head a bit “ don’t worry I’m here to protect you. I am Hades after all a tom gotta be feared if he gotta a home and beautiful mates like this” he says playfully

Iriss purred in amusement. There were a few cats that lived with Hades. About three currently and a lot more to come. They were a family and she trusted that he would protect all of them. Iriss would help, with clan cat blood she felt that if any cat was threatening were she currently lived she could harm them by right. Technically she could never harm a storm but just thinking about it made her feel better. "I know, hopefully it's only a little storm." She purred, though not entirely convinced. She wasn't sure if Hade's himself believed that it was only going to be a small storm. That was really what worried her.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:33 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quinoa emerged from the shed, slinking into the long grass. He rpaw felt better, and tonight she was going to escape. A storm was brewing in the moist air, and the grass swayed in the gusty wind. She padded through the meadow, passing the abandoned school house. Her bloody scent was strong, and Hades was inside. She needed to get as far as possible. If she was caught, she would be dead. She slunk past the structure, pausing against a wall to breathe. A light rain patterned against her. She went on. Standing a few foxlengths away from the entrance, her white tail a flag for any nearby cats. Hades was near. And his mates. She needed to run.

@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:08 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Hemlock padded out of the bushes, pushing through them disgustedly. She had just been kicked out of a different rouge pack after she had been caught killing one of them and she was in an angry mood. Traveling for days with hardly any rest, food, or water made her cranky. She sat down and promptly began licking her matted fur. Her beautiful coat was married by dirt and neglect. She licked it furiously, taking her anger out onto her coat of fur. After successfully licking her coat completely clean she turned around and looked for something to kill. She still brooded and needed to take out her anger on something. Lucky for any cats close by her deadly gaze fell upon a sparrow that was pecking at some seeds on the forest floor. Hemlock closed in on the bird and at just the right moment, pounced. Her paws slammed into the bird, effectively disabling it. Instead of bending her head down to kill the bird she looked around the tree. Keeping one powerful paw on the bird she grabbed two sturdy sticks with her teeth. Slowly she pierced each of the birds wings, the membrane pinned to the ground with the sticks. Hemlock smiled a sadistic one and extended a claw. The bird had stopped struggling at this point and cawed with a faint cry as Hemlock dragged one large claw across the birds chest. It cried out in pain making Hemlock smile even more. Taking great care not to break the muscles she peeled back as many feathers from the bird as possible. The exposed bird's red body quivered in pain and the bird had ceased its cries. The only way to tell that it was alive was the faint rise and fall of the birds red chest. Hemlock watched in gleeful silence as the birds red blood seeped into the ground below and the faint quivering of it's chest stopped. Hemlock licked her claws clean and felt light-hearted at the bird's death. She opened her mouth to do it again but scented cats instead. Warily she stalked out of the trees where two cats, obviously lovers, talked to each other. Hemlock grinned, it would be fun to kill these cats, their screams would give her good dreams for months, but first the game. She sauntered towards the tom and winked seductively at him, "Hey handsome."

@Broken Madness
Wooooo I got around to posting on this thread!! Also inspiration for the bird scene comes from Enders Game. You'll know what I mean.)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:09 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:01 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Quinoa emerged from the shed, slinking into the long grass. He rpaw felt better, and tonight she was going to escape. A storm was brewing in the moist air, and the grass swayed in the gusty wind. She padded through the meadow, passing the abandoned school house. Her bloody scent was strong, and Hades was inside. She needed to get as far as possible. If she was caught, she would be dead. She slunk past the structure, pausing against a wall to breathe. A light rain patterned against her. She went on. Standing a few foxlengths away from the entrance, her white tail a flag for any nearby cats. Hades was near. And his mates. She needed to run.

@Broken Madness
She felt her paw burn with the effort of dragging along. She could smell Hades scent nearby. His mate, a newcomer, and him were all everywhere. Her white tail and light brown pelt stood out against the grass. She paused again for a break. She had only gone 2 feet. At this rate, a mouse could catch her, nonetheless Hades and his... group. She flattened herself against the ground, waiting silently for a cat to pass her by. Once the cats had left, she would continue. Except, there was one problem. Her wound had started bleeding again, and the smell of blood was stronger than cat. Now she had really gone and done it.

@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

She felt her paw burn with the effort of dragging along. She could smell Hades scent nearby. His mate, a newcomer, and him were all everywhere. Her white tail and light brown pelt stood out against the grass. She paused again for a break. She had only gone 2 feet. At this rate, a mouse could catch her, nonetheless Hades and his... group. She flattened herself against the ground, waiting silently for a cat to pass her by. Once the cats had left, she would continue. Except, there was one problem. Her wound had started bleeding again, and the smell of blood was stronger than cat. Now she had really gone and done it.

@Broken Madness
Hades smells blood and almost immediately he begins to jump down running towards the smell, Soon she sees her and immediately walks up to her “ what happened?! Who did this? Who dares hurts my mate and runs away with it?” He growls loudly as he steps forward and begins to smell her wound a bit than she looks at her “ what happened?” He asks worryingly the wind already picking up.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:23 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Hades smells blood and almost immediately he begins to jump down running towards the smell, Soon she sees her and immediately walks up to her “ what happened?! Who did this? Who dares hurts my mate and runs away with it?” He growls loudly as he steps forward and begins to smell her wound a bit than she looks at her “ what happened?” He asks worryingly the wind already picking up.
He must be dillusional, Quinoa thought. Or maybe she was dillusional. Her head swayed and her vision swam. She looked up at Hades. “No, no one. I-I tripped...” Her voice faded away. The sky was gray, and the rain fell harder. She saw his blue gaze peircing her pelt before she closed her eyes. “Rock. It was... sharp.” Quinoa felt like an idiot. Caught, and wounded. She braced her paw against the ground, and pulled herself to her feet. “I’m sorry. I have to get back to the shed.” She tried to walk towards the shed, but it faded back against the rain. She turned, and the shed was now next to her. Where was it, again? She asked herself. “Which way is it?” She asked Hades, looking at him with confusion.

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; February 3rd, 2018 at 12:02 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:02 PM
boo

Quote:

He must be dillusional, Quinoa thought. Or maybe she was dillusional. Her head swayed and her vision swam. She looked up at Hades. “No, no one. I-I tripped...” Her voice faded away. The sky was gray, and the rain fell harder. She saw his blue gaze peircing her pelt before she closed her eyes. “Rock. It was... sharp.” Quinoa felt like an idiot. Caught, and wounded. She braced her paw against the ground, and pulled herself to her feet. “I’m sorry. I have to get back to the shed.” She tried to walk towards the shed, but it faded back against the rain. She turned, and the shed was now next to her. Where was it, again? She asked herself. “Which way is it?” She asked Hades, looking at him with confusion.
@Broken Madness

~pom~