Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 07:08 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

with a glare, osirus stood up. "fine. we can hunt, your royal highness." the words dripped with sarcasm and hate, as he had never really liked pacific. or any of hades's other followers, for that matter. they all proved to be worthless and a waste of breath to him. exhaling a dramatically annoyed breath, he leaped into the treetops once again. "you know what? this group of feeble felines is getting rather boring. i think i'm going to go off on my own. watch your backs, little kitties," osirus drawled before disappearing into the forest. his tail lashed irritably, eyes narrowed. idiotic. useless. just a waste of precious space. they'd be better off dead, in my opinion. he snorted, laughing quietly. just a few more bodies to add to the collection. oh, how he wanted to claw an eye out, or better yet, leave them immobile and screaming for mercy until he just leaves them to die alone. that would be lovely.

[ @Swiftheart @Spiral Whirl @Mystical ]
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:14 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
“Three” Quinoa snarls, then suddenly launches at him, her claws unsheathed. She didn’t want to hurt him, but if she needed to, she would.
He quickly moves to the side and tackles her from the side pinning her down with his claws at her throat. “ death it is” he growls loudly as he opens his mouth showing sharp teeth.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:18 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He quickly moves to the side and tackles her from the side pinning her down with his claws at her throat. “ death it is” he growls loudly as he opens his mouth showing sharp teeth.
Quinoa writhes beneath his paws. She tries to pummel his underbelly, but she is trapped. Quinoa gives up, staring her eyes up to him. She closes them, sighing.
“I guess that’s my only choice,” She hisses. Suddenly, she swats at his good eye, no claws out. Hopefully, he tries to block.
Her paw doesn’t come near to his face. She truly is trapped.
“I give up” she whispered, her eyes connecting with the black kit next to Cress. Quinoa winks pitifully. She turns back to Hades. She stares at him, trying to calm her racing heart.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 14th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Quinoa writhes beneath his paws. She tries to pummel his underbelly, but she is trapped. Quinoa gives up, staring her eyes up to him. She closes them, sighing.
“I guess that’s my only choice,” She hisses. Suddenly, she swats at his good eye, no claws out. Hopefully, he tries to block.
Her paw doesn’t come near to his face. She truly is trapped.
“I give up” she whispered, her eyes connecting with the black kit next to Cress. Quinoa winks pitifully. She turns back to Hades. She stares at him, trying to calm her racing heart.
He laughs darkly as he suddenly gets off her “ the weak doesn’t deserve death as easily as that. Leave girl. You’re lucky today but the next you won’t be so lucky” He Says coldly as he turns around towards his mate and kit.
@Rubinaito
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:15 PM
boo

Quote:
He laughs darkly as he suddenly gets off her “ the weak doesn’t deserve death as easily as that. Leave girl. You’re lucky today but the next you won’t be so lucky” He Says coldly as he turns around towards his mate and kit.
@Rubinaito
Quinoa pants. She had just escaped death. In fact, she didn’t escape. She narrowed her eyes at Hades. He had let her go. She had been right. That glimmer in his eye she had seen, it was more than just anger. Maybe he didn’t want to kill. Hades was a rumored monster. Was it really true? Quinoa limped away defeated. She stumbled, wrenching her paw. It was probably sprained. Cursing, she lay bloodied in the clearing unable to move. She turned her face away, unwilling to show anyone but herself her defeat. A hot tear came to her eye, and she lay silent. She tried pitifully to drag herself away, but couldn’t bring herself to do even that. She turned to the kit, and Quinoa winked again. Perhaps the kit, Shadow, was it? could help her. Or not, if she was just as rude and malicious as her father.

After awhile, her hearing conked out. She thought she heard the trio pad away, but wasn’t sure. Quinoa painfully was washed into darkness. She had brief memories of her past homes and friends. Am I going to die? She was almost so stupid she hated herself.

After a long time had passed, Quinoa blinked open her eyes. It wasn’t even that long, she realized. The light hadn’t even changed a bit. She licked her paw, and it stung. It was swelling badly, and hurt like the devil. Caused by the devil, she thought, casting an evil glare at Hades. Quinoa collapsed, and had never felt more humiliated in her life. She lay her head on the cold grass, and felt as if this moment had gone on forever. Why can’t it just end? She thought angrily. This was annoying. She felt her head go blank again, and this time, for real, she passed out.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 14th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:48 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

A slender grey and white feline stood at the edge of the trees, her amber orbs amused as she watched a fight break out within the cats she stumbled upon. She didn't say a word, didn't move, just sat there and watched. The only thing to move was her tail tip, indicating she was thinking. She was known by many as Blade. A very good ally to have if you could work the agreement out of her.

Now, Blade was notorious in the Dusk Syndicate. An assassin amongst fighters, however no one had proof of this, it was mere rumors. "The rouge who could disappear into thin air, the one known to kill for cats and leave no evidence behind." She'd even met a few loners who've heard of her, so her name was out there, but she denied it all. A mysterious creature to say the least. Quite the character too, but these cats would figure that out when they notice her. Perhaps one would recognize her? Who knew.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 15th, 2018 at 09:01 AM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:05 AM
boo

Quinoa woke up drowsily, for the third time. She had been drifting in and out of consciousness for the past few hours. Her stomach growled loudly, and she hissed at her paw. Thankfully, the rabbit she had flattened yesterday was still in the clearing, and Quinoa dragged it towards her with her good paw. She dug in, eating relentlessly. The flesh was cold and stale, but she didn’t care. The scents of Hades and his mate were gone, except the faint wisp left over. She rolled over, trying to get up. It was hopeless. She never should have come to Hades’s home. She had been kicked out of her last forest, and had foolishly seemed out a home in those cursed cats land. She was such an idiot. She licked her injured paw. I’m such a wimp! She thought. It wasn’t sprained, but she could still barely walk. It hurt like crazy though.

~pom~

Old January 15th, 2018, 09:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

A slender grey and white feline stood at the edge of the trees, her amber orbs amused as she watched a fight break out within the cats she stumbled upon. She didn't say a word, didn't move, just sat there and watched. The only thing to move was her tail tip, indicating she was thinking. She was known by many as Blade. A very good ally to have if you could work the agreement out of her.

Now, Blade was notorious in the Dusk Syndicate. An assassin amongst fighters, however no one had proof of this, it was mere rumors. "The rouge who could disappear into thin air, the one known to kill for cats and leave no evidence behind." She'd even met a few loners who've heard of her, so her name was out there, but she denied it all. A mysterious creature to say the least. Quite the character too, but these cats would figure that out when they notice her. Perhaps one would recognize her? Who knew.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
( Yay!! :3)
Hades eyes glowed a bit as he flicked his ear a bit looking towards the line of trees, first he saw nothing than he caught it. The small move of a tail, with it a small growl came up as he begins to step forward and speak loudly. “ I know you’re there! Come out and speak your purpose here! I am in no mood for games my friend so it better be good.” He Says loudly and darkly.
The tom was indeed feared and once fought a warrior of the dusk syndicate no only did the tom dare to flirt with one of his loves but had to guts to ask him to join him, that tom no longer lives and it was a easy kill. Yet a other gift for his love, hades only really had his name to be known anything else was rare especially about his past and his family before he became a killer. Once was a roaming killer ending lives with his old friend valentine now he reminds here keeping this home safe from many. Now he was getting annoyed so many are coming especially when he’s not exactly at his best. His claws digged into the ground as he growls “ ... come out now!” He hisses now getting impatient from waiting
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:12 AM
boo

Quote:
( Yay!! :3)
Hades eyes glowed a bit as he flicked his ear a bit looking towards the line of trees, first he saw nothing than he caught it. The small move of a tail, with it a small growl came up as he begins to step forward and speak loudly. “ I know you’re there! Come out and speak your purpose here! I am in no mood for games my friend so it better be good.” He Says loudly and darkly.
The tom was indeed feared and once fought a warrior of the dusk syndicate no only did the tom dare to flirt with one of his loves but had to guts to ask him to join him, that tom no longer lives and it was a easy kill. Yet a other gift for his love, hades only really had his name to be known anything else was rare especially about his past and his family before he became a killer. Once was a roaming killer ending lives with his old friend valentine now he reminds here keeping this home safe from many. Now he was getting annoyed so many are coming especially when he’s not exactly at his best. His claws digged into the ground as he growls “ ... come out now!” He hisses now getting impatient from waiting
Quinoa had heard the cat going through the trees, and Quinoa quickly dragged herself into the shelter of a holly bush in the nick of time. The gray shecat had just walked by. Not only that, but she heard Hades’s yowl from outside the forest. She wanted to get away badly, but couldn’t move fast enough. She stayed underneath the holly bush, hoping that Hades and the newcomer would go away quickly.

~pom~

Old January 15th, 2018, 09:17 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

A purr, clear as day arose from the she-cat as she simply stood up. Her amber hues glowed with amusement still, clearly unafraid of the felines before her. "Well of course you'd know I'm here, I wasn't hiding," she responded. The purr was still clear in her voice as she spoke. Blade had realized she stumbled upon yet another feline who thought they were big and bad. Blade never thought that of anyone, not even herself, she just knew she could fight if she needed to and that was it. Her smart mouth was normally the cause for it. "I've no purpose here though, I was just exploring and realized the old building here finally had residents. Came quite a shock so I had to see more," she finished, raising her tail in the air in a friendly gesture. Hades could continue his act as long as he wanted, Blade would play her act in return. She learned aggressive cats took it one of two ways; they either lighten up or straight out attack her. @Sasukewolf (madness)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 15th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.