Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by poppy
Today 06:17 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by taillow
Today 06:05 PM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by ollie
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Are you, are you, coming...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2020, 08:54 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

It was morning, and it was a bright one at that. The sky seemed to Ben clear today, a rare occasion during leaf-bare. Flintstar was hopeful that that meant new-leaf would be here soon. He didn’t mind the cold, but this leaf-bare had been especially hard on his clan. They needed something to hope for, something to look forward too. And he wanted to give that to them. But for now, this was the best thing he could give them. Hopefully they’d find it as much fun and exciting as he did.
Bounding up to the highpeak with a renewed energy and exuberance, Flintstar called for his clan to gather. “Let all Thunderclan cats gather here beneath the highpeak for a clan meeting!” He yowled. He wanted his clan to Ben excited for this, so he didn’t contain the excitement that laced his tone.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:00 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Cedarstream walked into camp proudly behind the leader. Her white fure was stained red still around her maw, both from her own blood and the white rogue's. It seemed Flintstar was recovering well from his loss, though she still regarded him with careful eyes. The tabby cat looked around for Toadbounce too, she wanted to know how he had done. Her tail flicked with a little worry.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:16 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Duskfeather knew what this meeting was about. She slipped from where she had taken her spot outside the warrior's den, bounding over to the Highpeak. Her hazel eyes grazed over the clearing as she watched for the Clan to gather, her tail tip twitching beside her. She didn't miss the change in the call, gathering the entire Clan instead of only those who may catch their own prey. Hopefully the Clan would share the same excitement Flintstar had!

--

Songthorn stepped from the warrior's den with a yawn. Why in the name of StarClan was Flintstar calling a meeting so early? He grimaced and walked over, sitting down grumpily and grooming debris from his pelt.

--

Leopardpaw's ears perked from where she had been laying in the clearing, her head tilting to the side. She stood and stretched before making her way over to the soon-to-be crowd, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws. What could be making Flintstar so excited?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; February 2nd, 2020 at 09:22 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:26 AM
the tale of six.

Question Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @RedHead ]

She gave a nod of agreement before padding out of the den, her tail swaying as she made her way to the warrior's den. Duskfeather was soon curled up in her nest, excitement pulsing through her as well. She could only hope that this plan worked and the Clan would be excited as well.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:41 AM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead @Kitty Mama ]

She frowned, worry plastered across her face, but fell silent and stared at the rogue. After they were finished, she would usher Flintstar into his den and question him- then force him to rest. But a separate matter was at paw now. The outsider certainly appeared different from that Phoenix who had appeared. Her hazel eyes trailed around the camp, searching for him. With a nod, she located him and turned back to the newest rogue. Duskfeather examined her, eyes narrowed as she examined her form. Her tail flicked and she waited for the rogue to explain herself, remaining quiet.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:41 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Moonpaw was already up, bright orange eyes moving to Flintstar as he called the clan together. He seemed excited, and Moonpaw herself couldn’t help but feel excited as well. Anything the leader was actually excited about was sure to be something good right? The dilute calico padded over to the slowly gathering cats, seating herself beside Songthorn and glancing up inquisitively at Flintstar.

Jaggedhawk was just exiting the warrior’s den upon hearing the call, and he gave himself a moment to stretch out husband limbs before padding over, a yawn taking over his face before he shook out his pelt and sat, lime green eyes narrowing in confusion towards the leader.

What’s the might leader want now? Cherrybubble groaned as she exited the den, stretching out her cold and sore limbs. She was getting older, but of course still had a lot of fight left in her. She’d still be a warrior for moons to come. Taking her usual seat on the far side of the clearing next to the medicine den, Cherrybubble squinted against the bright morning sun outlining Flintstar’s figure.

Foxbound had followed closely behind Jaggedhawk out of the den, splitting off and taking a seat near the middle of the gathered cats, giving herself a moment to groom her fur, ruffled from sleep. Flintstar seemed pretty excited about the meeting, so he’d probably wait until most the clan was gathered before announcing anything.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 10:02 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]

She was smiling at him. Was that a good thing, and did she really mean it, or was she just taking pity on him? He offered a hesitant small grin back, though his paws shuffled uncertainly as she approached. "I'm doing alright, I guess," he answered, sitting down and letting his tail fall over his paws. But it was a lie, however small it was. He wasn't doing fine. He'd watched Flintstar die, and it had been his fault. If the leader hadn't let his guard down to yell at him, Flintstar might still have that life. And then Buckbranch had completely lost it. He'd been prepared to rip that other she-cat to shreds, and he wasn't even sure if the giant torbie and his opponent had known each other at all. They'd seized Victory Woods, as Flintstar was now calling it, but the cost had been terrible. This is exactly why I hate combat. Everything would have gone so much simpler if we had just tried to solve it peacefully.
"How- How are you?" She hadn't snapped at him yet, which was probably also a good thing, and she also looked like... like she actually cared about him? Was that a thing now? He relaxed a little, his smile becoming just a bit more real.
Old February 2nd, 2020, 11:17 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Scarface nodded and padded to the tunnel with Honeypaw as he waited for the others. When the everyone was there Scarface lead the patrol into the territory. @Fuzzy @Bluepetal
Old February 2nd, 2020, 02:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @hxneysuckle @RedHead
Sorrel was outwardly stoic in the face of a churning storm within her that wanted to raise her hackles, growl, and yet fall apart into sobbing at the same time. It was all so conflicting and confusing now that everything she'd known was in shambles. When they locked eyes briefly, it struck her that this was one of them, he'd been there. He'd been calling the orders too, an implication that he was higher in this strange hierarchy, though she didn't know much about clan life aside from its violence. Her ears flattened at his question. "I do not look for a senseless fight." The response was quiet and a little uncertain in its wording, wonky since she didn't know the typical vernacular of these cats. But despite the resentment, Sorrel couldn't afford to fight them, they didn't have the numbers or strength to fend them off. She ached for home, but she silently reprimanded herself, a reminder this would have to be her home since they'd claimed their territory.
When it seemed they were waiting for her, a lump was in her throat. "Our home...taken. I have nowhere to go. No more family." They'd been driven off, scattered with the rest, and she tried to ignore the way it gutted her to say that aloud. "I have to ask for mercy, means I am not trying to harm. Just survive."
Old February 2nd, 2020, 03:37 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Flamepelt padded to her nest as the she-cat laid down she thought why did my parents die a horrible death.. Flamepelt shoved her muzzle deeper in her nest which had some of her parents old nests she felt safe. The she-cat lowered her head and drifted to sleep.
Closed Thread