Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 3rd, 2023, 04:22 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Thunderclan Deputy Applications

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (throws glitter) (throws glitter) (throws gli
Old March 3rd, 2023, 04:36 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Ik Sunsetthorn has not been in Thunderclan for two months. (I think she has, but idc)

Name: Sunsethorn ob like what

Sunset is not a sunset: Sunset is a female thc warrior, she can be direct and upright. (Sometimes i mean everyone makes mistakes ik) She is currently training Dawnpaw (I think! Maybe, i think the user is on some kind of hitaus)
Will i take this serious and be active?: I am quite active. Sometimes im up at like 12 am. But serious? Me? HA REALLY?! But to be fr i can get quite deep into character and Act serious. But sureeee.
Is sunset active?: Why u asking so many questions but idk. sure, ill rp with her once in a while. (I feel like this will greatly decrease my chances lol)
Do i fit the highrank status?: Okay maybe, yes i have been on for a lil while and im not that bad. (I say ass a lil too much) Besides for multi accounting, im sure i have not broken any rules besides that one lil bad word i said.
Why do i want sunset to be a highrank?:
Because, i think it would be fun being a highrank. And maybe have some plans for thunderclan? If approved by Thrushfur(star) first.
Has Sunset got in trouble?:
Sunset has gotten in one patrol, and because idk someone didnt mention me i forgot. So yee she's doing her punishment
Have you ever been a highrank?
Nope! So i dont have any "High rank cooldown"
Do you think Thrushfur could trust Sunset?
Im sure he could, only if he wants to.
Does sunset deserve to be deputy?
Idk thats your choice.
What are some of your ideas for thunderclan?
Ideas... hmmmm
  1. Maybe make a new rank? Maybe hunters? Where the best and fastest hunters compete in a race, and a hunting challange to see who wins both and or 1.
  2. Due to sparrowstars death, maybe a new rule would be: Apprentices are not allowed out camp unless its training or on a patrol, Punishments will vary.

Honestly, thats kinda it. If you need anything else let me know

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; March 4th, 2023 at 05:46 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2023, 04:49 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Good luck to all applicants, and may the odds be ever in your favour.
( coughs in would apply myself, if my thunderclan cats weren’t a pregnant senior and a no brain-cell 6 month old )

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old March 3rd, 2023, 04:55 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Who have I got for you today? His name is....

Darkpetal!

He walks into the interviewing room, his dark grey rosetted fur groomed to purrfection, his regular flower replaced by a dark purple rose. He sits down in front of the interviewer, his pale yellow eyes searching the room. He then gazes upon the interviewer as he begins to ask questions. "How old are you?" the interviewer asks Darkpetal. "53 moons," the dark grey tom responds, before the interviewer says, "Any experience mentoring apprentices?" "Oh, I've had plenty," Darkpetal responds, "Sootfur being one of my most recent and memorable. Sorry to any of my past apprentices about---" The interviewer cuts him off. "Yeah yeah, let's get on with it. Can you tell us about your past?" Darkpetal hesitates before he responds, "Ok. My parents were Violetslash and Deathstorm, and my littermates were Fangscar and Bloodbadger. I was treated pret-ty badly, whenever I didn't meet any of my parents' bloodthirsty standards." Before he could continue, the interviewer responds with, "Yikes, that sucks." Darkpetal sighs before he continued, "Being an apprentice didn't help me either. In fact, it made matters worse. My mentor was Lionblood. He only taught me how to fight and how to kill. And he abused me too. When I was 8 moons old, I finally had enough. I asked my leader, I think it was Eveningstar at the time, for a new mentor. She gave me Lilystream. The only light at the end of the tunnel. She taught me how to hunt, and other things Lionblood wouldn't be caught dead showing somecat. She was like a mother to me, but she was old, and died when I was 38. Speaking of my warrior ceremony, it was delayed 2 moons after my littermates, 'cuz of the mentor swap. Now that I'm a warrior, I no longer associate with my family." The interviewer writes notes down. "Anything else? A lover?" Darkpetal starts to get nervous. "I have someone. Fernsong. We met when I was 43. We weren't able to spend time that much 'cuz of well, warrior duties." The interviewer nods. "Your strengths and weaknesses?" "Well, my strengths: I'm generally a nice cat, I'm patient, merciful and a decent fighter. My weaknesses: I'm a little insecure, I'm an introvert and I usually avoid voicing my opinions if I know they'll hurt someone." The interviewer mumbles something that Darkpetal can't hear. "Anything else?" the interviewer asks. "I like flowers," Darkpetal meowed. "O-kay?" the interviewer meows,"Why do you want to be deputy anyways? What would make you a good deputy?" "Well," Darkpetal meows, "I want to put in effort into the clan, and I think I'll be a good deputy because of my experience, and my overall personality. Me and Thrushstar--- or whatever our leader will be called when he receives his 9 lives, will balance each other out." The interviewer smiled before he said, "Anyways, that's all we needed to know, thanks for coming." Darkpetal smiles. "You too!"

@Eaglet

"Ashie! Get yo ass in here right now!"
sigh
"Fine."
runs inside.
"why do you wanna be high rank?"
"Well, it seems fun, I would definitely love it."
"It takes a lot of effort, so how would you manage?'
"I have plenty of time on my paws. Don't have too much going on."
"How long have you been on the site for?"
"almost a year."
"Have you been nominated for anythin'?"
"Gee I wish. But nope. But soon."
"How long are your usual posts?"
"Two to five lines. But I'll work on it."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; March 3rd, 2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2023, 05:02 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

ENTER PASSWORD TO ENTER SYSTEM

Upon entering the password, three files become available, which do you choose?

1. Bright Red
2. Dull Yellow
3. Pure White

[CLICK!]
[PURE WHITE SELECTED]

Upon opening the white file, fireflies begin tracing the name ‘FLAMEHEART’ across the screen. A dazzling, large classic tabby Maine Coon swishes her tail, beckoning you to enter ThunderClan’s camp wearing a bright smile. Her eyes, unable to take your own off of hers, follow her in and in front of you lays a computer with information on the she-cat in front of you.

You have opened Flameheart’s Deputy Application, welcome!

Just as her name suggests, Flameheart is a fiery spirit. But not in the way that could instantly be interpreted. Instead, she fights for the protection and safety of ThunderClan. Always helping. Always looking forward to a challenge. Always stepping up to take the lead if necessary. And that’s what she has done since her days as an apprentice!

[CLICK TO CONTINUE]
[CLICK!]

What do people think about her?
[CLICK TO OPEN OPINIONS!]
[CLICK!]

“Hard-working, devoted, loyal, and passionate. Has a bright future, but she needs to work on controlling her emotions and recognizing that the world is sometimes more complex than the warrior code. I love her character.” - Cherry

“She has immense swag and I love how code-devoted she is.” - littlelove

“I think she’s super devoted to ThC as a whole! She puts in a lot of work and I really love reading her posts hehe.” - Quasar

What do some of her Clanmates think of her?

“She was undoubtedly an excellent role model and would serve as the Thunderclan's statue and first impression to outsiders.” - Thrushfur

“Flamepa- Flameheart is a very strong cat and she perserves through so much. I haven’t been here for a few moons, but I can’t wait to see how she grows.” - Spiderleap

“A wonderful example of what a warrior should be. It’s obvious she has the Clan’s best interest at heart.” - Sorreldust

“Flameheart is probably the youngest, most devoted warrior in all of Thunderclan. She contributed greatly to the clan even when she wasn't a Keeper yet, and she proved over and over again that her qualities are not diminished by her lack of experience. She's smart, responsible, and always present in the clan's life. I've never admired someone else so much.” - Sootfur

Why does Flameheart want to be deputy?
[CLICK TO SEE INFORMATION!]
[CLICK!]

Her dreams have faded into the past, but her ambition has replaced them. She doesn’t have an ambition for power, she has an ambition for change and that’s exactly why she wants to be ThunderClan’s deputy. Her only father figure that has been present in her life for as long as she could remember needs her support and Flameheart finally has an opportunity to show how much she loves and supports her Clan. Her family. She wants to change ThunderClan for the better and be the boulder ThunderClan rests upon.

How much experience does she have?
[CLICK TO OPEN INFORMATION!]
[CLICK!]

As a Keeper, Flameheart is one of the best warriors of the Clan and steps in to do the deputy’s job when they are unable to do their duties. When both Thrushfur and Sparrowstar were unavailable, Flameheart worked hard to keep the Clan afloat, including: patrols, rejoining, and at the end, the Clan was happy and at peace. She temporarily led them for approximately four days and everything ended up peaceful and everyone was happy and got along. She’s acted as temporary deputy when Thrushfur was emotionally unstable and when Jayvines was not available to roleplay.

How much is she willing to do for ThunderClan?
[CLICK TO SEE INFORMATION!]
[CLICK!]

Flameheart’s willing to do whatever it takes to keep her Clan safe. She devoted her life to the code and her Clan at a young age despite not being Clan-born and is working toward peace with the other Clans that occupy the forest. For the safety of the Clan and outsiders alike, she even imprisoned one of her Clanmates for their failed murder attempt of an outsider who considered coming back to ThunderClan.

She even proposed the idea of allying with the two other Clans to have a better defense against ShadowClan should they attack. And on the subject of ShadowClan, Flameheart gave Dovefluff, an expecting queen who originated from the vile and cruel pine forest, a chance despite her feelings about the situation that she was placed in unwillingly and the enemy clan. Although she tends to be emotional, she has been actively pushing her emotions to the side and replacing it with activity around the camp for the betterment of ThunderClan’s survival.

Every mistake she makes, she fixes and learns from it. This quality alone proves she is willing to improve for her home and Clanmates as a cat. Not even the truth about her blood family stood in her way. The truth about her father’s neglect, being abandoned by her mother, her murderous brother, and other siblings she doesn’t know about. Even though she knew what her brother was, the innocence in her wanted to see her brother and get to know him. In a way, it was foolish behavior and she realized that. But her foolishness ended up saving a kits’ life and Flameheart would never regret killing her brother because she stuck to the code. Her morals. Her loyalty to StarClan and ThunderClan runs deep, even if it involved death and her family. As a result, ThunderClan is taking care of the kit her brother had tortured and amputated.

Interview with Flameheart

How active have you been around camp? I’ve helped around just about anywhere in camp. Throughout my time as a warrior, I've helped over 10 Clanmates. My activity around camp boosted three times in my life: first when I was an apprentice, when I got promoted to a warrior (which is also when I started to frequently visit Sparrowstar and report all I saw and encountered to her). The last time my activity boosted was when I was promoted to a Keeper and that was about... 2 or 3 moons ago. I've never had a problem with reporting issues to the leader and I will never quit because I think it's important nothing is kept under our leader's nose.
Thrushfur prefers applicants to be 20 moons or older, why do you think you’d be a good applicant if you’re less than 20? Even though I am turning 17 moons old on the 5th, I have the mental age of an almost middle-aged warrior. A few roleplayers had thought I was 30! My responsibility makes up for it, anyhow.
Why do you want to be deputy? Being a deputy would mean I would be in a possition to make a difference in how things are done in the Clan. My Clanmates greatly respect me for my efforts and I want to have a way to get back to the Clan because they not only took me in when my mother abandoned me, but accepted me for my kittypet roots and it’d be a great way to represent those with kittypet blood. I want a way to support the tom who I consider my father figure.
How much experience do you have? I’ve taken over four about four days when Sparrowstar and Thrushfur were unavailable and handled a round of patrols and kept the peace amongst my Clanmates. I’ve trained many apprentices and helped multiple others: Brightkit, back when I was a ‘paw; Foxflurry, getting her to warriorhood; Dawnpaw, I did her assessment before she disappeared; Dandelionpaw, I’ve done her assessment; Blazingpaw, with Sparrowstar’s approval, I have helped him control his anger; Sharppaw, I defended him from Beastwatcher when he first got injured; I helped Hazelpaw, Oriolepaw, Ospreypaw, and Wolfpaw with their training; I helped Crowpaw and Quietpaw reunite; I’ve disputed an argument between Galekit and Blazingpaw; I’ve saved Hollykit’s life from a coyote; I’ve kept Indigo (who is hopefully returning to ThunderClan soon) and the other kits safe from her uncle by imprisoning him; I’ve killed my brother to save Zyon’s life without hesitation; and I’ve defended ThunderClan’s border from a RiverClan intruder who’s yet to show his face again to the Clans.
How deep does your loyalty with ThunderClan and the warrior code go? My loyalty for my Clan runs as deep as possible. I would kill to defend my Clanmates if the situation deems it necessary, I would naturally take over if my deputy and leader are unavailable. And I put ThunderClan’s needs above my own. I’m not afraid to speak my opinion in a professional manner.

Interview with SpiritedWarrior

How active are you around WCO? I’m on every day, checking in and replying to my roleplays.
How interested are you in deputyship? I find it as a wonderful opportunity to learn more about WCO and would love to be more involved with ThunderClan as a whole. Overall, I am very interested in the position and think it would be fulfilling to Flameheart’s character and myself as a roleplayer.
How long have you been roleplaying? I’ve been roleplaying for nearly a year, this June 5th would be my first year anniversary on the site.

After the dazzling meeting with the applicant, background check, and two interviews, you decide that it is enough and give Flameheart a paw-shake once you stand up. ”We’ll get back to you on the 14th, have a wonderful half-moon!” you say before exiting the camp and sitting under a tree before checking over the other applications.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 4th, 2023 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Finished sentence, updated format so it looks less messy, added Sootfur’s opinion
Old March 3rd, 2023, 05:07 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Good luck, everyone!
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old March 3rd, 2023, 05:27 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Spikystalker Say's Good Luck to All His Clanmates, and Can't wait to see who gets to be deputy

don't mind us, just keeping our in other peoples business...

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 3rd, 2023, 06:15 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

good luck to all!

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old March 3rd, 2023, 06:18 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Gl to everyone!

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old March 3rd, 2023, 06:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

”Why don’t you walk with me?
No no it’ll only take a minute. You’ve got quite the busy schedule n’ I see that. Don’t worry now.
…you’ve got plenty of time.

the starry figure seemed oddly translucent to you and at the same time very real, very close, very alive. And though you could catch their scent, you couldn’t quite place it. Who.. who were they?

The longer you stand there lookin dazed’n confused, the less time we have. Hop to it yung buck! always worrying bout where you’ll be!

There was sternness to their tone, a little bit of urgency. So reluctantly, you followed suit, just at the heel of the massive cat. At first you weren’t quite sure where you were going, weaving back and fourth through a pitch blackness and at the same time, knowing exactly where things were. What a strange dream..

“ Where are we going? “
home uh’course” he replied simply
“Aren’t I already asleep? In camp… at home?”
”psha kid, I figured you woulda let up with the questions by now”

The figure let out a jovial laugh and the seriousness of the conversation seemed to fade into playful jabs.
That’s when the faintest of gleams began to outline the shapes of the trees. Trees you recognized actually. This must be a starclan omen. You felt a sense of assurance fall over you and quickened your steps to fall beside your starry host.

They noticed, and a small smile picked it’s way onto their face, though somewhat difficult to discern as the light began to grow. Before long you were step in step into thunderclan territory… a slightly unfamiliar one. The breeze still tasted the same, the sun still shone just as it should have, but the trees had aged and the shrubs had grown. This must be the future! And surely there was good things to be discussed about thunderclans future.

Gorgeous isn’it? Just the way we left it…”
“We?”

They moved on ignoring the question, as if you hadn’t even asked.

“We?” You asked again this time a bit louder.
Yes. Now’uh what wud you like to see?”

Clearly thrown off by the bluntness of your companion and well… the lack of discernible answers you moved on.

“Camp?”

The starry figure smiled and lead onwards, though you already knew the path back home. You followed as you weaves through a familiar and yet such a different place. It wasn’t long before the overwhelming scent of moss and oak and the scent of camp was present. Though… something else. Instead of a scent it was a lingering sadness. You turned to face the source of this overwhelming sad feeling and were faced with a slightly overgrown clearing, a large pile of stones stacked near the only identifiable entrance.

“What’s that?”
”Oh. That’s right, that there hasn’t happened yet.”

The warrior moved off your original course towards the small opening and only signalling for you to follow with a gentle wave of their paw. You followed, hesitantly and suddenly filled with a great sense of grief. There was no words exchanged as you took steps past the rock pile and into the clearing, the sun seemed to flicker slightly and the wind picked up.

You could feel the presence of the starclan cat off to your side. Mounds of dirt covered by various sized stones, flowers, shells, feathers and all kinds of things were visible.

”during your leadership, ther’ wus a great plague. One no other livin cat had seen… You, Sundust, Cinderpaw and Rabbitchatter did all you could… though I ss’pouse there’s not much you coulda dun. it was a hard few months.”

They waved a paw towards the mounds of dirt, now which you could identify as burial sites.

”many were lost. But there was a triumph. You and your highranks prevailed… it was a time of great compassion.``

In a second flashes of memories filled your head, and one particularly stood out. You and Rabbitchatter… where had you seen him before? The big jovial tabby fellow.. yes that was him. You faced each other, crouched in your den with only the faint glow of the moon. Tears were in his eyes, the situation seemed grave. It was evident you were grieving, the pair of you huddled close, looking so small and weak despite being such large cats.

“I.. I just don’t know what to do. I feel so hopeless. I don’t know how to help them.”

“S’pouse you dun need to know that yet. All that matters is that’yer tryin. We’re tryin. You ought to take a load off… you aren’t in this alone.”

“I know but-“

“You aren’t carryin this burden on yer lonesome.” He stood and moved to your side, pressing his muzzle to your shoulder as reaffirmation before joining you. “We’ll be ok son. I promise”

In a moment the memory was gone, but it felt like you had lived a portion of life that was so real.. so painful.

“Wait.. when will this happen? I must know. I must get everyone prepared!”

The starclan cat chuckled
”It hasn’t happened yet kid, it might not yet come tu’pass either. Tis how I see it in my memory. Depends what your choices are. Thrushstar.”

There was a warmth in his face, a knowing warmth, and a faint familiarity in his face you hadn’t quite seen before.

come away from ther’ much kind’er things to see round here than this.”

He turned to leave and you followed, still shocked by the grave implications of what you saw. Your journey to camp resumed and the grief peeled off your back, even the memories of the place began to get fuzzy as you made your way to the camp which looked… so… different? You stared in awe at the sprawling walls fortified by stones laced with vines and fallen foliage.

“It looks so different” you remarked giving it another good visual inspection.

An embarrassed look crossed the starry hosts expression and he padded up beside you to give the wall a good look.
”it is sumthin that’s fur’sure.”

You reached a paw out to gently graze the side of the wall and again were overcome with the flashing of more memories that.. were yours? But also didn’t feel like yours?

There was screaming, lots of screaming, frightened voices of the scared and confused and you barely howling to keep your voice above them. You guided your clanmates out of camp, a camp you recognized… aside from the masses of cats you didn’t? Unfamiliar and dangerous scents clung to their pelts and your clanmates… your warriors, queens, elders fleeing and fighting for their lives.. and just like that the camp was silent again.

You stood facing Rabbitchatter who himself looked worse for wear, perhaps more emotionally than physically. Distress aged his face by years.

“I’m sorry… I- I figured they was nice folk! They looked like they needed help n’ my heart took over… I wasn’t usin my head… it cost us so’much and I can’t pologize e’nuff for it.”

“You compromised the safety of your clan… you let your feelings get in the way of good judgement … …. … “

Your voice was stern, tired, but hardened by your long night. Rabbitchatter had offered sanctuary to a pair of rouges who looked famished, nearly emaciated… they had been thankful of the sanctuary but slightly off. You had questioned rabbit on his judgement but trusted him. The rouges departed.. and returned days later with an attempt to raid.

“I- I’m s- sorry…”

“I know.”

In a second you were back outside the camp having withdrawn your paw from the camp wall and whipping a nervous look over your shoulder at the starclan cat… who again looked even more familiar now? His fur even began to take on colour aside from translucency. He again looked quite sheepish, and didn’t seem to offer anymore words on the subject. You opened your mouth to ask… but expected the same kind of response like before. There was a chance it wouldn’t happen.

shall we move on?”
You only nodded in response.

This time you took the lead in front of the starclan cat, weaving your way along the wall until you found a small entrance. You were welcomed with the familiar scent of home, the chatter of clanmates surrounding you. It was a good change of pace from the sad events you’d just witnessed.. which again seemed to kind of blur into the background of your mind. You attempted to look over your shoulder but the starry warrior had joined at your side already.

Beautiful isn’t it? It’s been peaceful.. veery peaceful. N’ that’s thanks to you.”
You felt a small glimmer of pride enter your chest and tried to hide it by looking around at the cats surrounding you.

When the sudden clamour of excited voices sounded from behind you. A patrol of warriors, slightly bloodied was returning from the territory. Yourself? You.. me? Myself. Thrushstar? You walked through the camp entrance accompanied by some of your closest friends and Rabbitchatter at your hip. You both look proud and the rest of camp erupts in cheers.

“What happened I-“
Here we go again

You were on your territory, accompanied by a patrol of experienced warriors. Ahead of you.. a badger. The thing had foam frothing at the corners of its mouth… rabies. There was fear but also hopefulness. Rabbitchatter was with you as you lead your attack.

The battle was long, and while dangerous to be in such close quarters with a rabid badger… nobody was bitten. There were certainly close calls as you dodged a cleverly placed nip towards your tail when Rabbitchatter alongside [______] threw all their weight into the side of the badger knocking it off balance and saving you possible infection.

Fast forward and you are tromping back towards camp having run it off.

“Thank you.”
“Uh’course. Couldn’t do this thing without ya!”
“Not just that. I mean… the idea to draw it out of camp. And the evasion manœuvrées. This could’ve been a whole lot worse.”
“But it wadn’t. No need to dwell on it. We did it as a team didn’t we champ?”

Rabbitchatter threw an arm over your shoulders and ruffled your fur in a playful way just as you were about to enter camp.

You sucked in a deep startled breath as your point of view changed, you were spectating the memories instead of living them.

“That’s happening right now!”
You managed to exclaim turning to face the starclan warrior at your side… and being slightly surprised he had been looking at you anyways. His face had filled with colour now, a big goofy smile on his face, and his scent now instantly familiar.

“Rabbitchatter? It’s been you this whole time?” But Rabbitchatter wasn’t dead.. wait.. not that you had known since you went to sleep last night?

“Are you dead?”
The tom erupted into laughter, his chest bouncing with each breath and his eyes squinted ”No no no, gon take lot more than’that ta take me down. You should know that by now”

He giggled and shook the laughter off before gently pressing his shoulder against yours.

“Oh, then how does any of this make sense-“

He quickly cut you off.
”this is where I leave y’a kid. You’ve got some big ol choices ta make tomorrow. I’m figurin you’ll need some rest. Any cat you chose to be at your side will come with the good and the bad n’ I can do a good job assurin you of that fact. Rabbit will offer you many things… a heart sometimes bigger than his noggin, a deep love for his clanmates, a fear of bein alone, a tendency to be overproctive… he will offer you all he has. You must be patient wit’em. But he’ll make a fine deputy under your teachin. Even if he does call y’a kid. He will offer an insight not commonly found here-”

“You… you are here to show me which deputy to pick? I mean to pick him?”

”Nah, i ain’t here to tell you what to do. I’m showin you what could happen. It’s a choice yer gunna have ta make on your own. Do with my words as y’a will.”

His tone was knowing as he began to walk towards the entrance of camp where the patrol of warriors was being swarmed by excited praise.

”you’ve got a clan ta lead. And a future to make for them. You’ll do great… and I don’t make such a bad partner now so I?”

His switch from.. third to first character was slightly confusing but you figured you had the gist of it. He offered a cheeky wink as he continued to walk through the cats, and just like that his body merged into the second Rabbitchatter and you felt suddenly very alone.

And that’s when
gaaasp
You shot bolt upright out of your sleep a new fresh day just waiting to happen.

For a more in depth dive (: Rabbitchatter
1. Regardless of how old Thrush and Rabbit are in relation to each other, Rabbit will always try to treat Thrush like a son. Rabbit has a big heart that sometimes overcomes his logic which is one of his biggest flaws. He will put big emphasis on his and Thrush’s relationship being full of open cheesy communication. Like the therapist that makes you do those silly exercises to talk about your mushy feelings.
2. His leadership style will rely on Thrush’s logic complimenting his own heart. While he has his moments of courage and wiseness I predict they will spend lots of time in the den debating their political standings with other clans. This will be both challenging but teaching moment where they exchange values and ideas.
3. Rabbit craves close relationship with others and it will be very known in his relationship with his clanmates. It won’t even feel like he’s switched ranks. He believes the foundation to good leadership is sameness with his clan where they tackle issues as a group.
4. Definitely gonna force thrush to be his bestfriend. No grumpy thrush allowed.
5. He is nowhere near perfect as a deputy, but I see him bringing a new era of thunderclan. A compassionate and strengthened one through close bond with others, celebrations of life and changing of the seasons. The culture of Thunderclan will get rocked for the good
6. Rabbit not being thunderclan born could be a bit of a controversy, but he brings in a sense of wiseness about the outside world. It might be a bigger issue for his sense of identity but is willing to stand to defend himself against challengers of his loyalty. Could be an interesting dynamic as he brings a more rugged know how of the outside world.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 6th, 2023 at 09:51 PM.