[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:40 AM

Old May 16th, 2023, 10:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default a viper and a flower

this thread will be used to document all of Phantom's and Minerva's meetings, just to keep things organized and for fluff role-plays

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 16th, 2023, 11:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Default Re: a viper and a flower

phantom (they/he/it) and minerva (she/her)

Leaving the alley where it had been training the child, Phantom wiped a stray smudge of crimson off their maw. Minerva knew about their occupation and what it had to do on the daily, but she had been sickly lately and it didn't want to frighten her. Even though it doubted she could be scared away at this point. She didn't condone the murdering and stuff, but she was also blind by love. Probably.

Carrying a mouse and a small cluster of wildflowers, it padded down the street. It was far enough away from anyone that may be following them, since they had taken tunnels up until this point. Practically everyone they knew was their enemy or a murderer, and they refused to risk leading anyone to the only cat they cared about. Like their friend with the orchids, she was smart enough not to cause Minerva harm, but she was devious enough to share Phantom's mate's location and ruin it all. Even if Minerva was her aunt, the Orchid had killed her own mate, so Phantom wasn't going to risk anything.

The tall, white furred killer deftly picked their way through a bright green yard, approaching a large pale blue Nofur house with bushes and flowers decorating its side. Suddenly, it's own bouquet felt glaringly inadequate, but before it could stress over it too much, the light swinging of the cat flap on the clean white door on the Nofur house, and a fluffy, silky furred snowshoe cat padded eagerly down the steps and happily hurried down the stone-path to press her forehead into Phantom's chest. "You're late Phanny, I was getting worried." She murmured, brilliant blue eyes fixing on Phantom's limp yellow eyes.

Phantom laid down the gifts and embraced the shorter cat holding his mate close. "Minnie, my flower, my love." It whispered softly, stroking her back. "You have no need to be worried, when have I ever lost a fight?" Minerva shrugged in reply, worry still creasing her brow. Phantom gently nuzzled her and smiled. "My butterfly, have I ever told you you're as beautiful as the moon itself, and the sun is jealous of your radiance? Because I fear I don't tell you enough." Minerva let out a soft, playful snort.

"I do believe it's come up about... 12 thousand times." She wanted them to stop with the poetic, cheeseball compliments, but raised in an animal shelter with no one to love her, no one to make her feel good about herself had taken it's toll, and she both hated and craved the compliments. And Phantom knew it. The massive, slender white cat bent down, picked up the flowers and handled them ceremoniously to its love with a loving smile. They would spend the day and evening with their mate, then slip away after they watched the sunset together. Back to the alley and back to Phantom's murderous self. But for Minnie, they felt the urge for blood slip away to almost nothing.

They only felt the desire to make their love smile. Which she did, oh so beautifully. And Phantom was content. The murderous, psychopathic, manipulative villain who tortured cats to death, murdered cats, trained kids to be killers, kidnapped cats, manipulated cats into following them to certain death, turned to goo at the paws of this lovely housecat. What a strange world.

Old May 17th, 2023, 10:30 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Default Re: a viper and a flower

minerva (she/her) & phantom (he/they/it)

A few days after Minerva had been visited by her love, she had been taken to the vet. She had been feeling.... off, and her owner was clearly concered by the screaming and squawking that the human did th past few days. Brilliant pale blue orbs stared at the wall listlessly as she recalled the news she had gotten from the veterinarian's cat, who was sashaying around the office and understood at least a bit of what the two humans were talking about. Minnie didn't know how to react to this.... how was she supposed to tell Phantom? Phantom didn't want kits, they had both agreed that kits were a waste of time, and they would always be in constant danger, anyways, with their father literally being a mass murderer. The Snowshoe didn't approve of the murder-y stuff, but she knew that Phantom couldn't stop. She knew his story, and she knew that if she tried to stop them, she'd lose them. So she put up with it. But she had set some rules down. Some non-negotiable terms of their relationship. If they were going to be mates, Phantom couldn't bring their enemies or victims near her neighborhood. They weren't to hurt or endanger any of her dear neighbors. and that she'd prefer that they clean up before coming to visit her. Of course, if they showed up at her door bloody and wounded, she wouldn't turn them away, but she also didn't want to be covered in the blood of any of their poor victims.

You're not a bad cat, Phanny. She had told them one of their first outings together. It had looked at her, surprised, as she continued. You're a cat who life has been hard to, and this is just... your outlet. While it's not okay, of course, I understand part of it. She hated violence. But for some reason, this cat enchanted her. And something in her told her that it would be fine. This news she had to tell them would be fine. Her mate wasn't going to leave her... Right? Looking up sharply as Phantom slid in through the kitty flap, she rolled off the edge of her couch and padded over to them, paws shaking slightly with the nerves of the news she carried. "I'm so glad to see you, my love." She whispered, pressing herself against them in a trembling embrace.

"Minnie, you seem troubled." The traditional speech of her mate rumbled in concern above her head, and she pulled back with a small wince of internal conflict. Phantom guided her to the couch and she hopped up onto it and tapped it for her mate to join her. even if the couch was a light cream and her mate was.... well, a stinky alley cat. Her owner would probably start freaking out again once they got home, but whatever. The elderly human woudl be back from a trip the next day, so they would have plenty of time to figure this.. situation out. "Phantom, my love. How would you fell if I er.... hypothetically.... was... expecting?"

"How hypothetical are we talking?" Phantom spoke calmly, like dealing with a scared kitten, but then its eyes lit up with shock as her face flushed a rosy pink. She never was a good liar.So Minerva just shrugged and looked up at the shocked face of the cat she loved. "Not... very hypothetical." She croaked out anxiously, shuffling her paws. "Not hypothetical at all, actually. Yours. You.. you're going to be a father... i-if... you're going to stay."

A flash of irritation blazed in Phantom's gaze, and she visibly flinched. Gently, he wrapped a paw around her nuzzle her gently. "How dare you assume that I won't be here for you and our children." Saying this playfully, so she wouldn't think they were mad, the oriental blinked slowly. "It's obviously not ideal, of course, but we can make it work." Excitement now raced through their body, knowing the cruel world that they were bringing life into but just not caring. Becayse these children would only have the good of the world. They would never know hunger or pain like he did. Their lives would be full of full bellies, cozy naps, flowers and the song of the windchimes on the front of the nest.

They imagined playing with their kits and spoiling them to pieces. Something that most of their victims never got to do. Because it was survival of the fittest, a battle for resources the in the cold, bleak alley. Their daydreams were broken by their mate collapsing against them, soft chokes of laughter shaking her as she embraced her mate in relief.