Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old March 6th, 2017, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Tornadopaw nodded. He knew she was right. She was a warrior! She wouldn't be able to be hurt by an apprentice. Especially by him! Once again, he slowly entered into a crouch, keeping his claws retracted. And he used his hind legs to powerful push to impact the female with a harder hit. Just not too hard as he still feared that he would hurt her, but hard enough to push her down onto her back, and his paws keeping her shoulders down. He desperately looked into her eyes for a response. He was scared, he was shivering. Why was he scared so much? He had to muster up his pride and his strength. She was training him to become a warrior. He had no time to be scared!
Lilyshade's eyes widened in shock as Tornadopaw knocked her over and pinned her down. She stared at him and then started to laugh. Loudly. "Well, that was better," she said as she gently shoved Tornadopaw off of her and stood up. She shook her pelt out and smoothed out her fur. "Good job," she praised. "But don't be so hesitant and slow in battle. If you acted like that, other cats could pin you down in a heartbeat," she crouched down and fixed her eyes on him. "Now, try again."
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Lilyshade's eyes widened in shock as Tornadopaw knocked her over and pinned her down. She stared at him and then started to laugh. Loudly. "Well, that was better," she said as she gently shoved Tornadopaw off of her and stood up. She shook her pelt out and smoothed out her fur. "Good job," she praised. "But don't be so hesitant and slow in battle. If you acted like that, other cats could pin you down in a heartbeat," she crouched down and fixed her eyes on him. "Now, try again."
Tornadopaw felt a wave of confidence into him as he heard her laugh and praised him! He happily jumped on his paws, and entered into a playful bow. He nodded at her words and pushed them into his head. He trotted a few ways away, so he could pounce again. With her words in his head, he repeated, ''Don't act slow, don't act slow...''With those words implanted into his mind, he entered into another crouch. And forcing power into his hind legs, he let out a powerful jump, once again pinning the older female down. He quickly got off her, waiting for her to stand up. His tail flickered in excitement. ''How was that!?'' His smile brightened. Maybe he could do this...even though it was only the basics. He feared of what might be coming next...
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Tornadopaw felt a wave of confidence into him as he heard her laugh and praised him! He happily jumped on his paws, and entered into a playful bow. He nodded at her words and pushed them into his head. He trotted a few ways away, so he could pounce again. With her words in his head, he repeated, ''Don't act slow, don't act slow...''With those words implanted into his mind, he entered into another crouch. And forcing power into his hind legs, he let out a powerful jump, once again pinning the older female down. He quickly got off her, waiting for her to stand up. His tail flickered in excitement. ''How was that!?'' His smile brightened. Maybe he could do this...even though it was only the basics. He feared of what might be coming next...
Lilyshade let out a gasp as she was knocked to the ground once again. Once Tornadopaw got of her, she stood up. "That was amazing!" she praised. Her heart swelled with pride, but now for the real test. "Now I'm going to attack you and you have to dodge, ok? Remember to keep an eye on your opponent," Lilyshade nodded to her apprentice, hoping he would trust her. She resumed her crouch. "I won't hurt you, just remember that," she gave him an encouraging smile. "Ready?"
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Lilyshade let out a gasp as she was knocked to the ground once again. Once Tornadopaw got of her, she stood up. "That was amazing!" she praised. Her heart swelled with pride, but now for the real test. "Now I'm going to attack you and you have to dodge, ok? Remember to keep an eye on your opponent," Lilyshade nodded to her apprentice, hoping he would trust her. She resumed her crouch. "I won't hurt you, just remember that," she gave him an encouraging smile. "Ready?"
Tornadopaw had to hold in a shriek at the mention of being attacked. He didn't know how quick he would respond. Plus, he had to dodge to!? That was too much for his spirit, and shook his head, somewhat scared.
He nodded towards Lilyshade. ''I suppose.'' He mewed, hoping his thoughts would cease, so he could focus on dodging the older cat's move. He stood up straighter, and waited for the impact. He didn't couldn't stop his thoughts. They were everywhere at the moment.
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Tornadopaw had to hold in a shriek at the mention of being attacked. He didn't know how quick he would respond. Plus, he had to dodge to!? That was too much for his spirit, and shook his head, somewhat scared.
He nodded towards Lilyshade. ''I suppose.'' He mewed, hoping his thoughts would cease, so he could focus on dodging the older cat's move. He stood up straighter, and waited for the impact. He didn't couldn't stop his thoughts. They were everywhere at the moment.
"Just remember, keep an eye on your enemy. Predict their next move," she instructed as she shifted her weight. Narrowing her eyes, she aimed at Tornadopaw's paws. Exhaling, Lilyshade leaped off the ground toward her apprentice.
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Just remember, keep an eye on your enemy. Predict their next move," she instructed as she shifted her weight. Narrowing her eyes, she aimed at Tornadopaw's paws. Exhaling, Lilyshade leaped off the ground toward her apprentice.
Lilyshade's comment went over Tornadopaw's head as he continued to worry. He yelped in surprise when she pinned him down, and Tornadopaw flattened his ears. ''I wasn't ready!'' I'm never ready, he thought sadly. ''I'm sorry.'' He mewed, shivering under her. ''Can you try it again? I promise I'll listen this time.'' He had to clear his mind in order to focus. This time he had to dodge. He gulped. He could do this. He knew he could.
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Lilyshade's comment went over Tornadopaw's head as he continued to worry. He yelped in surprise when she pinned him down, and Tornadopaw flattened his ears. ''I wasn't ready!'' I'm never ready, he thought sadly. ''I'm sorry.'' He mewed, shivering under her. ''Can you try it again? I promise I'll listen this time.'' He had to clear his mind in order to focus. This time he had to dodge. He gulped. He could do this. He knew he could.
Lilyshade landed squarely on top of him and she sighed as she stepped off. "That's enough training for today," she told him. "Let's go fishing instead," she suggested. She knew he excelled at fishing and wanted to put him where he was comfortable. Lilyshade could also tell that he was beating himself up again and hopefully being near he water would help.
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Lilyshade landed squarely on top of him and she sighed as she stepped off. "That's enough training for today," she told him. "Let's go fishing instead," she suggested. She knew he excelled at fishing and wanted to put him where he was comfortable. Lilyshade could also tell that he was beating himself up again and hopefully being near he water would help.
Tornadopaw looked down dejected as he got up and padded after Lilyshade. ''I-I-I'm sorry. I just...'' He trailed off, tired of himself. He had to let his thoughts stop depressing him. He knew he would be a good warrior some day, but he also had to take in consideration that everything takes time. At least, that was one of the things he remembered learning a while back. ''I'll practice, I promise!'' He told his mentor. When she suggested they go swimming, a little pride swell in his heart. It would make him happy to swim and catch a couple fish. He was hoping that he could practice his defense later on.
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Tornadopaw looked down dejected as he got up and padded after Lilyshade. ''I-I-I'm sorry. I just...'' He trailed off, tired of himself. He had to let his thoughts stop depressing him. He knew he would be a good warrior some day, but he also had to take in consideration that everything takes time. At least, that was one of the things he remembered learning a while back. ''I'll practice, I promise!'' He told his mentor. When she suggested they go swimming, a little pride swell in his heart. It would make him happy to swim and catch a couple fish. He was hoping that he could practice his defense later on.
"It's ok, Tornadopaw. Everything takes time," Lilyshade said kindly. "Come on, let's go catch some fish. Race you!" She called and bounded away.
(Post in territory. And sorry for the short posts!)
Old March 9th, 2017, 07:40 PM

My Mood: Happy

The kit snuck out of the nursery and watch them train) Im going to do that one day c: