Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM

Old March 31st, 2019, 06:07 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post

(kay)

"Ok, this is a very basic move. All you have to do is swipe your paw down on your opponent's head, I'll demonstrate." Goldenglow padded over to the stump, and brung her paw down on the top of it, leaving deep marks in it. "Now you try," she told Croakerpaw.

"Alright..." Croakerpaw slunk over to the stump. All of his earlier energy seemed to have dissappeared in a matter of minutes. "But... is fighting really necessary? I mean, from all the stories I've heard, battles only lead to more battles, and I don't think I really need to-" He snapped his mouth shut and stared at the stump, suddenly aware that he was speaking like an adult would to a child. He brought his paw down ineffectively on the stump, only managing to scrape away a few pieces of bark.
Old March 31st, 2019, 06:21 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
"Alright..." Croakerpaw slunk over to the stump. All of his earlier energy seemed to have dissappeared in a matter of minutes. "But... is fighting really necessary? I mean, from all the stories I've heard, battles only lead to more battles, and I don't think I really need to-" He snapped his mouth shut and stared at the stump, suddenly aware that he was speaking like an adult would to a child. He brought his paw down ineffectively on the stump, only managing to scrape away a few pieces of bark.
"No, harder, like this!" Goldenglow mistaked Croakerpaw for the stump, and slashed down on him. "Oh, no! I just hurt my apprentice! Croakerpaw, are you all right," she gasped. The gold molly started weeping. What if he never finished his warrior training because of me!? she asked herself.
(I didn't want to make Golden hurt him on purpose until he really annoys him, but I still managed to give the scratches, hope it is o.k.)
Old March 31st, 2019, 06:32 PM
roar

Quote:

"No, harder, like this!" Goldenglow mistaked Croakerpaw for the stump, and slashed down on him. "Oh, no! I just hurt my apprentice! Croakerpaw, are you all right," she gasped. The gold molly started weeping. What if he never finished his warrior training because of me!? she asked herself.
(I didn't want to make Golden hurt him on purpose until he really annoys him, but I still managed to give the scratches, hope it is o.k.)

(Whatever works for you, works for me!)
Croakerpaw let out a screech of pain and collapsed as his mentor's claws sliced across his left ear and nose. He pressed his paws over the wound and nausea rolled over him. He fought back the urge to vomit as he lifted one of his paws and saw the scarlet dripping down his pads. "I- urgh... I'm fine. I-it's just a s-scratch. Y-you didn't mean t-to. I'm fine. R-really." He wiped the blood away from his face, fighting back another wave of sick. Seeing how upset Goldenglow was, he forced a shaky purr. "I can go on. Really. I'm really fine." StarClan, I hope it doesn't scar. What would Brackenpool think?

Last edited by dino.; March 31st, 2019 at 06:34 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
(Whatever works for you, works for me!)
Croakerpaw let out a screech of pain and collapsed as his mentor's claws sliced across his left ear and nose. He pressed his paws over the wound and nausea rolled over him. He fought back the urge to vomit as he lifted one of his paws and saw the scarlet dripping down his pads. "I- urgh... I'm fine. I-it's just a s-scratch. Y-you didn't mean t-to. I'm fine. R-really." He wiped the blood away from his face, fighting back another wave of sick. Seeing how upset Goldenglow was, he forced a shaky purr. "I can go on. Really. I'm really fine." StarClan, I hope it doesn't scar. What would Brackenpool think?
"No, you're not fine! We should really continue this tomorrow! You should rest, maybe see Daydream or Goosepaw!" Goldenglow padded out of the clearing, with tears in her eyes.
(we can continue like it's the next day in the next post!)
Old March 31st, 2019, 07:10 PM
roar

Quote:

"No, you're not fine! We should really continue this tomorrow! You should rest, maybe see Daydream or Goosepaw!" Goldenglow padded out of the clearing, with tears in her eyes.
(we can continue like it's the next day in the next post!)

"Ok! Ok, tomorrow, then." Croakerpaw started toward the exit, but looked back at Goldenglow and offered her a reassuring look. I'll go see Daydream, but really, I'm fine. There's no need to worry." He left the training cave, stomach rolling as he trotted back towards the camp.
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
"Ok! Ok, tomorrow, then." Croakerpaw started toward the exit, but looked back at Goldenglow and offered her a reassuring look. I'll go see Daydream, but really, I'm fine. There's no need to worry." He left the training cave, stomach rolling as he trotted back towards the camp.
(should we start rping like it is the next day?)
Old April 1st, 2019, 08:41 AM
roar

Quote:

(should we start rping like it is the next day?)
(Yeah)

The next morning, Croakerpaw entered the training cave. He felt much less enthusiastic about battle training than he had yesterday; in fact, he was borderline dreading it. The bad cut Goldenglow had given him had already begun to scab over, but when he touched it it still stung. She sliced through his ear and marked him right above his nose. Wonder if it'll scar, the thought with a grimace as he sat down to wait for his mentor.
Old April 1st, 2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
(Yeah)

The next morning, Croakerpaw entered the training cave. He felt much less enthusiastic about battle training than he had yesterday; in fact, he was borderline dreading it. The bad cut Goldenglow had given him had already begun to scab over, but when he touched it it still stung. She sliced through his ear and marked him right above his nose. Wonder if it'll scar, the thought with a grimace as he sat down to wait for his mentor.
Goldenglow bounced into the training cave. "Hi Croakerpaw," she meowed, "How's you ear healing?" she asked.
Old April 1st, 2019, 07:04 PM
roar

Quote:

Goldenglow bounced into the training cave. "Hi Croakerpaw," she meowed, "How's you ear healing?" she asked.

He instinctively flinched away from her as she bounded up to him. "Fine, I guess," he mumbled. "I mean, it stings, but... It's alright."
Old April 1st, 2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
He instinctively flinched away from her as she bounded up to him. "Fine, I guess," he mumbled. "I mean, it stings, but... It's alright."
"Are you really alright?" she asked. She did not want her apprentice to suffer even more than it does.