Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ian
Today 07:50 PM
.•*Kacey's Kats*•.
by Kacey!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 07:48 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:48 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:42 PM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by stardust.
Today 07:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2018, 07:59 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Leaftail burst through the Thunderclan clearing, eyes wide in horror and fur raised. "What's going on?" she yowled. She had just left the warrior's den to hunt, and she hadn't kept track of the time.

Her tail whipped back and forth as she assessed the battlefield. Leaftail unsheathed her claws as her shock turned to fury. She snarled and hissed, "Who wants it?"
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:00 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Pumpkinstripe (right?) Was taken by surprise when he was knocked over. He jumped to his paws and swatted at the other cat with his claws unsheathed, in attempt to attack him.
(Yes) Silverscartried to dodge but the pain in his shoulder was too much, he got hit by the other cat and went sprawling into the dirt but he got up and swatted at Pumpkinstripe his claws extended.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:08 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Starlingclaw was a jet black cat, her pelt concealing her well as she slunk through the underbrush by Thunderclan’s camp. She emerged, the Windclan warrior scanning the battlefield. She couldn’t see any corpses... yet. Overall, she was nervous about this war. She plunged down towards the fight nonetheless. Cats all around her were fighting, claws unsheathed and glistening with blood. Teeth were bared from snarls, and mingling pelt colors flashed a dizzying whirl wind of crazy through her brain. The adrenaline soared through her veins as she tried to find a cat who she could fight. But not a big one, hopefully. Her lithe and nimble frame was no match for a burly tom.

(OPEN)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 20th, 2018, 08:51 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Panic. Pure fright coursed through the calico tabby. Windclan and Shadowclan were attacking her clan! Tawnystream was utterly terrified. She was worried about where her sisters were or where Dayhum was at. Was he faring well if he was engaged in battle? A lot of thoughts went through her brain, it was hard to focus on one small detail. It was also hard to keep calm in this situation. Her amber optics gazed about the clearing worriedly. Claws unsheathed digging into the surface of the terrain she was standing on. She let out a slow deep breath. You can do this, Tawnystream. She told herself, more or less trying to soothe her own mind. The Thunderclan cat looked around nervously, cautious of any other felines trying to come and attack her. She wasn't fully prepared but she was ready enough to defend herself, more or less.
[OPEN!]

Last edited by seasalt; January 20th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coyotepaw watched the fighting,scanning the crowd for a strong Thunderclan or Riverclan opponent.'The last time I fought was at the gathering.I won't be an embarrassment to my clan this time though.I won't let my opponent kill any of my clan mates,because it will only be me fighting them.' he thought,sinking his claws into the ground.The windclan apprintice's pride had been hurt badly during that battle,which was when he had also witnessed the first death of one of his clan mates right before his eyes.The cat who had done it wasn't here,but there where others he could fight to prove himself to the clan.He got tired of waiting and stood up high,tail lashing."If any of you cowards want to fight me then come on!" He yowled,hoping it was loud enough for another apprintice to hear,but a warrior would be fine to.

@Mayflower @NightWarrior4Life
Berrypaw ran around the battle frantically, calling out for his parents. Hopefully is mother was still in the nursery, but his dad being somewhere out there, possibly injured, was too much to bear. Berrypaw had always been the upbeat and happy one of the litter, the one telling jokes and playing pranks. Now he was as grim as ever.
Spotting an enemy cat, Berrypaw stalked closer. He appeared to be an apprentice like him, though smaller and faster. A from determination set into Berrypaw’s mind as he emerged from the fray to face the cat, eyes blazing with fury. “Don’t you dare call them cowards.” Berrypaw’s tortoiseshell body was taut and his head was down, protecting his neck and staring down Coyotepaw at the same time.
@NightWarrior4Life

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; January 20th, 2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:35 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

(Yes) Silverscartried to dodge but the pain in his shoulder was too much, he got hit by the other cat and went sprawling into the dirt but he got up and swatted at Pumpkinstripe his claws extended.
Pumpkinstripe attempted to back away, but he failed in doing so. He then growled, and attempted to attack the other cat.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 20th, 2018, 10:57 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Berrypaw ran around the battle frantically, calling out for his parents. Hopefully is mother was still in the nursery, but his dad being somewhere out there, possibly injured, was too much to bear. Berrypaw had always been the upbeat and happy one of the litter, the one telling jokes and playing pranks. Now he was as grim as ever.
Spotting an enemy cat, Berrypaw stalked closer. He appeared to be an apprentice like him, though smaller and faster. A from determination set into Berrypaw’s mind as he emerged from the fray to face the cat, eyes blazing with fury. “Don’t you dare call them cowards.” Berrypaw’s tortoiseshell body was taut and his head was down, protecting his neck and staring down Coyotepaw at the same time.
@NightWarrior4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw heard the cries of her friend and rushed over to his side. "I'm here, I'm ready. Who's the unlucky soul we're beating up this time?" the apprentice sneered.
"What about this small fry?He's no bigger than a squirrel!" Coyotepaw told shinepaw.He usually didn't act this hostile or hot headed,but he was eager to prove he could win a fight since he had lost the last one he fought,and he had been taunted about it by the older apprintices,and it was clouding his thoughts.All he could think about was how he was going to chase away,or maby even kill this apprintice.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower hissed again her ice blue eyes opened looking deadly she's never been this angry before it was kinda new to her . well that's gonna leave a scar...no pain no game she narrowed her eyes and noticed leafshadows next attack she smirked and jumped to the opposite side of where the windclanner was gonna attack her eyes darted to where it would be easiest to get the she cat " still ah won't let that stop me! I won't let you shred me into mousedust! " she hissed and aimed her two front paws at the she cat . She will give it her all or if she will loose she will leave like a proud warrior that has done their best.
Rileyflower hit Leafshadow as she tried to doge, once again hitting her injuried shoulder. Leafshadow yelped in pain and replied, "'shred you into mousedust'? No, I'm gonna cut you into pieces and feed your paws to foxes!" She laughed hysterically and felt a shred of guilt for her awful words. With pain still exploding in her shoulder, she slid underneath the other cat, attempting to scratch her soft belly. This needs to end. And I gotta win... or else ThunderClan could win. We've got to win... we gotta.
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Rileyflower hit Leafshadow as she tried to doge, once again hitting her injuried shoulder. Leafshadow yelped in pain and replied, "'shred you into mousedust'? No, I'm gonna cut you into pieces and feed your paws to foxes!" She laughed hysterically and felt a shred of guilt for her awful words. With pain still exploding in her shoulder, she slid underneath the other cat, attempting to scratch her soft belly. This needs to end. And I gotta win... or else ThunderClan could win. We've got to win... we gotta.
Rileyflower yelped at the sudden attack on her belly she stumbled over and fell on her side she winced at the sting that was left on her stomach she layed on her side which was in slight pain due to falling on the ground . It caught her off guard as well this left her tail lashing in anger " well if ah don't make it atleast ah I can tell beast I've done the best ah could ... If your gonna kill me go ahead kill me sugar let's see if you have the guts " she meowed and tried to get back up on her shaking paws she shook her head slightly but she fell down .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower yelped at the sudden attack on her belly she stumbled over and fell on her side she winced at the sting that was left on her stomach she layed on her side which was in slight pain due to falling on the ground . It caught her off guard as well this left her tail lashing in anger " well if ah don't make it atleast ah I can tell beast I've done the best ah could ... If your gonna kill me go ahead kill me sugar let's see if you have the guts " she meowed and tried to get back up on her shaking paws she shook her head slightly but she fell down .
Leafshadow hesitated before saying, "aren't you going to put up a fight? Get up and fight instead of sitting there like a helpless kittypet." She couldn't kill a cat, much less one who was unable to fight. She wouldn't fight a cat unless they were going to fight back. "Are you going to get up or not, cat?" Leafshadow said impatiently. She was still frozen in place, unmoving. As soon as the other cat made a move, she would fight again. But if the she-cat couldn't fight, Leafshadow would leave her opponent to tend to her injuries, and hopefully would be unable to fight any longer.
Closed Thread