Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2020, 07:53 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Beetleclaw looked over at the apprentices and purred “how are you two doing”he asked. @WhiteStripes @Echobreeze18
Old May 8th, 2020, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

"Good, can you take us out to do something?" Tendrilpaw asked. @Echobreeze18 @Quailsong
Old May 8th, 2020, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
"Good, can you take us out to do something?" Tendrilpaw asked. @Echobreeze18 @Quailsong
“Of course let’s just wait for Moonpaw ” he says glancing at the she cat @WhiteStripes@Echobreeze18

Last edited by ~dust~; May 8th, 2020 at 08:17 PM.
Old May 8th, 2020, 08:12 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
"You've made some friends?" Twilightstar called as she padded over Fernpaw. The frown on her face remained, but her eyes were a tad bit lighter than when she first scolded the apprentice. "Now then, Fernpaw, it's not a requirement that you join every single clan meeting, but the one I'm introducing you to the clan to is very important. I can't give you a mentor if you're not here." Twilightstar was not mad just mildly disappointed in her. Showing up tardy to her first meeting left a bad impression on the leader.
@Mumble

Fernpaw's ears slightly perked when she heard pawsteps approaching her. She turned her head to face Twilightstar, "I'm really, really sorry... I was just so happy that you let me join your clan that I wanted to bring something for the clan in return. That's why I caught a rabbit to help feed the clan." she mewed, her ears slightly flattening against her head. She quickly ran over to where she left the prey and brought it back over to the leader. She dropped the rabbit at Twilightstar's paws and dipped her head, "I'll attend every clan meeting from now on, I promise!" she mewed, staring at her paws.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 8th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The deputy was finishing some buisness when he heard his name called it was lost within the noise from the clearing. Blazing orange eyes looked around trying to pin point who and where the name calling was coming from.
After a few heartbeats the tom shook his head, I must be imagining things. Then he heard his name called out a few more times. Padding around until coming up to Beetleclaw, Moonpaw, and Tendrilpaw. "Hello," Looking at the group. "Was my named called? Sorry I almost couldn't hear it." Awkwardly chuckling to hopefully ease the group.
@WhiteStripes @Echobreeze18 @Quailsong
Old May 8th, 2020, 09:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@wren @Moonraven @SilentLamb @Vessel

Bushpaw didn’t really want to get up. If he got up, he’d have to face Twilightstar. And no matter how much she said she wouldn't yell at him, everyone always did. His parents, other apprentices, his own mentor, even a medicine cat. That’s all he ever did was get yelled at. And even on the teeniest tiniest chance she didn’t demote him back to a kit, he’d still have to face Coyotesnarl again, and Rabbitleap. If Rabbitleap would’ve had his head for shredding up that hare, only StarClan knew what she was going to do to him now. Bushpaw just wanted to shrink down to the size of an ant and be squished under some cat’s paw, forgotten. His side hurt, his head hurt, his pride hurt, and his heart hurt. He couldn’t bring himself to stand up.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar looked over the tom's ear as Skypaw walked over. It didn't look too bad to her. "I said I wouldn't yell at you not anything about no punishments." The leader meowed with a soft sigh. "You can't go fighting in the clearing and expect to get no punishment. You know its wrong, regardless of who started or whose fault it is." She explained gently. "Do you have any other wounds?" As she asked she looked over to Bushpaw, wondering if she has tossed him too hard. He wasn't getting up, which was okay, she'd come to him after she was done with this.
Her gaze shifted over to Gentlemoo as he and Sunpaw came over. She watched the interaction between them and found various flaws at once. As much as she wanted to be mad at Gentlemoo for some of this, Twilightstar got the feeling that it was more her fault than anyone.
If Sunpaw was going to stay, she'd need to find him an older mentor with better tolerance for the tom. She hadn't bothered asking about anyone's age and she was sure that had something to do with the lack of respect from Sunpaw alongside several other things. It seemed this guy had a serious problem with authority. She was patient and listened as he spoke, keeping her cool. When finished, seeing the defiance in his eyes made her edgy. She really did want to just talk but he was a tail lashing away from getting exiled if he didn't settle his emotions.
"First thing, fix your attitude I called you over here to talk. If you spoke and looked at him the same way you are at me it's no wondered he attacked you. I want to attack you." She wasn't joking in the slightest, Twilightstar was shocked she hadn't noticed before but he seemed rather prideful and arrogant, it could just be the defiance and the anger that made him seem that way, it was annoying.
"My medicine cat was a warrior not a rogue before he changed his rank. As far as I know, he's always been rather prickly and rough around the edges. Those in WindClan had simply accepted that. Despite how snippy he is, he's never attacked anyone but you. I find it highly unlikely that he attack you for asking a few questions. I'm not sure if you caught him on a bad day, although it's not an excuse, or what but it's odd with all the crap WindClan puts him through on a daily basis, that he's only snapped and attacked you." What did you do to get him to attack? Was what she was wordlessly getting at.
"It doesn't seem like you're getting along with your mentor either." Twilightstar nudged her nose in Gentlemoo's direction, giving him a chance to add his own two-cents if he wanted before carrying on. "I brought you into my clan in hopes of giving you a second chance and something worth fighting for, but you're making a very big mess. I can't tell if it because you're upset or frustrated, but you seem pretty prideful and temperamental to me. The way you come off to cats will make them dislike you if you care at all." Twilightstar mused, eyes glancing at his shoulder wound. "I'm not going to pin this all on you, but you can't say that all the fault lays with only Coyotesnarl. Somewhere some of the blame has to yours." Twilightstar's tail curled as she prattled on just waiting for the tom to prove her right and blow up in her face.
@Vessel - I'm really sorry about that, didn't mean to leave you behind.+
@elysian @SilentLamb @Zesty Mango

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:09 PM
GONE

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Littlewish beckoned for his apprentice to follow, and sashayed his way out of the camp as if he was a leader himself. He did love a good show. He wasn't arrogant, he just liked attention. But, today was one of those days! He fed off of the stares, and stopped as soon as he exited the bustling clearing. The breeze tastes so fresh on his tongue, so free! The dandelion fluff was still on its stalks, ready to blow. Exhaling into the nearest flower, he purred as it went up into millions of tiny white grains. Sighing, he continued on.

"Okay! Today, we will be hunting rabbits."
Eaglepaw padded after Littlewish, ignoring the show his mentor put on. He nodded and looked at his mentor to listen to instructions.

@Moon Lily
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:12 PM
GONE

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Runningpaw stumbled into the den, glaring around the joint. Ugh. It was crowded and smelly and disgusting in here, as always. And she had to sleep with these dogs?! She'd been in her for over eleven moons already, but the smell had etched itself deep into her nostrils, and she was tempted to steal lavender from Coyotesnarl. Eyeing the one quiet person in the den, she located him at the mouth, a bored daze in his eyes. Thank Starclan. I thought there would never be another bored to death apprentice in here.
"Oh my stars, it stinks in here." She groans, padding over to sit beside him.
Eaglepaw nodded, staring at the ground. He didn't know why he came in here. Maybe he came inside to escape from Littlewish. He saw that there were other nests and realized he didn't have one.

@Moon Lily
Old May 9th, 2020, 12:23 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Fallenghost groomed herself as soon as she was done with hunting by herself. She managed to get 2 rats and a frog to contribute and was a tad satisfied with her catch. Mouseleap wanted to talk to some clan mates to see how things were. She spotted Mountainmist looking bored so she decided to start there. "Hello Mountainmist, mind if I join you?" Fallenghost meowed.

The black molly looked up through her narrowed amber gaze as another cat approached her. It was her clanmate but it wasn't like Mountainmist was any good at names by any means. So she refrained from asking and saying anything, until the other cat spoke up. Stretching out her shoulders she rolled over a bit before settling into her spot again, hearing the voice of the other cat. "Sure, go ahead. You can stay here for the time being." Her voice was soft, the large tail flicking back and forth with little patience. She liked to talking to other cats. But she liked talking when she wasn't half asleep. "How's the prey running for you?"
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
@implimm @starshooter @WhiteStripes

Stagkit stared at the big cat. No mama? He was confused, Twiglight told him that EVERYONE was mama. Twiglight and this mama did not look similar, but this one still wanted him to call them sister? He was thoroughly confused and just wanted to sob and bonk his head into the ground. Why was everything so confusing?! But when that other kit came back Stagkit just wanted to wail again. They had abandoned him! It wasn't his fault that he couldn't walk. It was his paw! But no no no, Stag just had to get lost. No that was fully Stag's fault. The kit let out a frustrated sigh as the bigger cat asked if they were playing together and with Fawnkit at his side he shook his head. "That...that... other one... abandoned me!" he wailed, he didn't like been abandoned. Last time he'd been abandoned he'd gotten the sniffles and he didn't like the sniffles. "I... dislike...sniffles... Leaving Stag.. gives... Stag... sniffles." He hoped she understood that. But then he peered up again at her, his eyes now brighter. "Can...you... carry Stag? To... let me.. see... area?" And then remembering Fawn by his side he nodded at her too. "Carry, Fawn too!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 9th, 2020 at 02:43 AM.
Closed Thread