Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 02:59 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2018, 05:09 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Okay...," was Silentkit's response at first, but then perked up. "Sure!" She scraped what was wealing to her towards her feet and nibbled on the prey. Thinking out loud, she purred, "Mmmh! This is great!" She darted in for more, but left some for her sister. "Thank you! I've never had prey before!" She coughed a tiny bit, just some crumb of meat, before swallowing it down. "Now, about that queen..." Ambercloud had brought out a rare humorous remark in Silentkit.
In response, Ambercloud crossly flicked her tail, though humor was written on her features. A playful glint in her eye, she mewed, "Your mother has never fed you fresh-kill before? Odd. Most kits are normally given a taste by two or three moons." She flicked an ear, looking a bit embarrassed. "Just in case I wasn't supposed to, don't tell anyone I gave you sparrow." Cocking her head, confused a little at the she-kit's question, she asked, "...which queen?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sorry if I hadn't replied!))

``Besides, it'll be our little friendship-fresh-morning walk!`` She mewed, ``I should have worked on the name.`` She laughed softly, and she followed her friend.
Mothpaw let out a chuckle as she walked to the camp entrance. She looked back to see if her friend was following before walking to the territory.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 09:16 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She nodded,” It’s rare a cat sees them.” She meowed reasuring her kitten, Nightkit kindly.
Nightkit calmed down and looked around the nursery. She looked up at Quailheart “I’m bored” she said and tore a bit of moss out of the nest.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:43 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Mothpaw let out a chuckle as she walked to the camp entrance. She looked back to see if her friend was following before walking to the territory.

She followed her friend out of camp, a big smile on her face.

Windclan territory?))
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:37 PM
went to another website

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Featherkit ran around the nursery trying to practice her sprinting and mewed "I will be the best moor runner ever seen!" and started running outside to see if there were any kits to play with.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:16 PM
Angelique's Brother!

@BluBunnie
Spiderpaw slowly walked out of the apprentice's keeping watch on who was around him, so he didn't bump in anyone or anything. The apprentice blindly looked around the clearing, scenting the air for any familiar cat scents. Ignoring almost everyone around him he walked to the fresh kill pile, but not to pick out a peice of prey. He sat down with his mind lost in his thoughts. 'Am I good enough to be a Windclan apprentice? Will I become a warrior?' thought Spiderpaw. He had started thinking that he wasn't good enough to be an apprentice after a whole bunch of apprentices had made fun of his blindness.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:51 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

@BluBunnie
Spiderpaw slowly walked out of the apprentice's keeping watch on who was around him, so he didn't bump in anyone or anything. The apprentice blindly looked around the clearing, scenting the air for any familiar cat scents. Ignoring almost everyone around him he walked to the fresh kill pile, but not to pick out a peice of prey. He sat down with his mind lost in his thoughts. 'Am I good enough to be a Windclan apprentice? Will I become a warrior?' thought Spiderpaw. He had started thinking that he wasn't good enough to be an apprentice after a whole bunch of apprentices had made fun of his blindness.
Onyxwhisper shook her pelt as she trotted out of the Warriors' Den, she was resting before her extra patrol she had set up. She did it partly out of paranoia but also get to know the clanmate she'd take on her extra patrols. She wanted to get to know the cats of her clan more, their needs or concerns, their stories, anything really. She had decided earlier that day she'd take an apprentice named Spiderpaw. Her green hues looked around camp, trying to spot the tom. She saw him by the fresh kill pile but he seemed troubled. 'Maybe this was a good time to chose him.' She thought. She walked over to the young cat, "Hey Spiderpaw! I am going on another border patrol today, would you like to go with me?" She cooed.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper shook her pelt as she trotted out of the Warriors' Den, she was resting before her extra patrol she had set up. She did it partly out of paranoia but also get to know the clanmate she'd take on her extra patrols. She wanted to get to know the cats of her clan more, their needs or concerns, their stories, anything really. She had decided earlier that day she'd take an apprentice named Spiderpaw. Her green hues looked around camp, trying to spot the tom. She saw him by the fresh kill pile but he seemed troubled. 'Maybe this was a good time to chose him.' She thought. She walked over to the young cat, "Hey Spiderpaw! I am going on another border patrol today, would you like to go with me?" She cooed.
Spiderpaw glanced up at Onyxwhisper, his blind eyes looked directly at the Windclan deputy. He instantly stood up with a dip of his head in respect. "Er yeah. I would like to go on a patrol. It'll get my mind off of everything that's going on in my life." replied Spiderpaw with a friendly smile on his half scared up face. 'I've never been on a patrol before. The only thing I've ever done was go hunting with a group of other apprentices,' thought Spiderpaw, getting lost in his thoughts. Waking up from his short daydream his eyes reached Onyxwhisper's. "What do you plan on going?" He asked.

Old January 4th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm's smile stayed stubbornly in place despite her whispered words, though it was a bit awkward looking around his bundle of mousebile. The medicine cat followed after the young she-kit easily, his long strides keeping pace with ease even as she trotted. He remained a few feet back, giving her the space she probably wanted. However, his ears remained perked, and he remained very aware of their surroundings since he had such a young cat with him. The last thing he needed was to have another cat die or get hurt on his watch, after all. As they neared camp, he sped up to catch up with her as they entered the camp. Even though a few people gave them weird looks as the medicine cat and a kit entered, no-one questioned them.

Oriolekit glared at the cats whose glances were not the most polite. She was a very prideful cat, and knew that plenty of kits and apprentices would give anything to be able to hang out with the medicine cat, or even help him with his terrible chores. Personally Oriolekit found that it was on a very unfortunate turn of events that she had been found by him when she had planned to explore outside of camp by herself. And mousebile? For StarClan's sake she was a kit! What the punishment she got called for, was some good old fashioned revenge. Not a bad type. She wouldn't kill him, she couldn't do that. She wouldn't make him think someone was dying, but she was going to do something.
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@Panic! (at the Disco)
The tan-furred warrior said nothing and seemed to make no sound as he reluctantly stepped through his clan camp’s entrance, walking into the spacious clearing as the sound of his own beating heart and the gentle mewling of a small kitten was the only thing that Hawkfeather now heard. The shekit, who was probably only about two or three moons old, dangled in his jaws as he held it with such softened care as she swung from side to side, her tiny paws swiping in the air as if she was reaching out for something. He still did not know what to do right now and honestly, that thought alone terrified him - what would his clanmates think? What would his friends think? What would Caracalspirit think of him? The male was just supposed to go out for a morning hunting trip like he did almost every morning and yet, instead of a piece of prey to feed his clan, Hawkfeather was returning with a small kitten that he found among some bushes out in the open moor among her cold and unmoving littermates. If he had just gotten there a bit sooner without any hesitation, would he have been able to save more than just one of them? Was this partially his fault for acting with such pensive movements and not just springing forth without any time to think? His paws seemed to shake at these doubting thoughts that drifted through his mind and he could feel his claws sink into the loose dirt underneath him, but he needed to be strong - like any warrior would be. What would be the best line of action now for him at this very moment in time? His amber-hued gaze shifted around the dens of Windclan’s camp, wondering if he should take the kit to the nursery or maybe the leader’s den even, tell Blazingstar of his discovery - no, that was too drastic for this thing or was it? He wasn’t sure. His beloved mate, Caracalspirit, came to mind. Maybe she would know what to do, being much wiser about things than he ever would be. They didn’t have kittens, not yet, and he had hesitated in asking her about it after not really knowing about how to be a father or if she even wanted young ones between them. He shook his head, knowing that he was putting way too much thought into this, but the high-pitched squeal of the shekit in his jaws seemed to shock his head back to the present as he remembered that he had a living creature in his grasp. A lump grew in his throat now, had he been too rough with her? In an act of worry, the warrior quickly went over to a spot on the edge of camp and laid down, resting the shekit between his paws ever so slowly, his tail lashing behind him with anxious movements. The shekit mewed and squirmed around, burying her tiny muzzle into his chest fur, catching Hawkfeather by surprise as she gave a soft, almost inaudible purr as she warmed herself against him. He silently turned his head upwards to the sky as he silently pleaded to Starclan for help with this, he did not want to do the wrong thing or harm this kitten - he knew not how to handle this.

Caracalspirit had been resting for a bit, waiting for her mate to come back from a hunting trip. Or something like that, she didn't quite remember. She stood and stretched her legs, the caracats ears angled forwards as she wondered if she should go out as well. She was still a bit paranoid about the battle that would be coming up, but she pushed it aside, and stood. Her amber eyes gleamed as she looked around, trying to find one of her friends, or something to do. Caracalspirit hadn't brought up kits - the random thought sparked in her head - and she wasn't sure when she was going to. She really wanted some little kittens to care for, but it just felt awkward to spring it out randomly. She sighed and swept her tongue through her tongue, grooming her tan pelt to make herself look presentable. She was still waiting for her mate to return, she wanted to do something with him after he came back from his hunt. He'd come through the entrance already - though she didn't know currently, as her view was blocked by other cats. Caracalspirit was slightly short for a WindClan cat, having a smaller frame, but being slim and agile. Caracalspirit glanced over some of her taller Clanmates, her ears angled up. The little tufts poking up from her ears. Her eyes scanned the top of their heads, and she pouted with annoyance at her slightly under-hight. She slid through any Clanmates in her way, searching for her mate with a tiny bit of desperation. She slumped, but continued walking, a tiny huff as she swept her tongue over her chest fluff quickly. She continued walking, her eyes scanning the cats around her. Caracalspirit found him at an edge of camp, laying with something between his paws. She walked quickly towards him, eyes bright, she licked his ear. "Found ya Hawky," she mewed, her attention turning to what was between his paws. "Wait what-" she said, seeing a tiny moving blob. She turned slowly towards her mate, then looked at the blob again. "What a coincidence," she mumbled, before fixing her mate with a stern glare. "Alright, talk," she mewed, sitting across from him, her tail curling neatly around her paws.
Closed Thread