Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 11:10 AM

Old December 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM

My Mood: Paranoid
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

"N-Nice to meet y-you as w-well, Skye. I'm N-Nova. Gl-Glad you're o-okay." Nova said quietly.

Espi watched the Arbok closely. If he decided to fight, she knew that her, Moonlight, and Zavier all had a type advantage over him.

Old December 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Ugh, sometimes it's a nightmare....although it usually makes finding mates easy, although I'm a traveler myself, so I...haven't really tried to find anyone yet....so what's it like being able to fly? I bet the views are great from way up there!" She said, smiling. She smiled as she bit into the second half of the candy, glancing at some of the different types, before slowly tanking a light pink one, which turned out to be flavored like a pecan berry, which she really enjoyed. "And where do you manage to find such good Candies? In all of my years of traveling, I've never had any as good as these!" She said, looking into the eyes of the legendary Pokemon.

[Boop @SpiralWhirl ]
"Mates? Yuck! " Glacier shook her head, grabbing a bright green squishy square. When she bit into it she recoiled in disgust, spitting it out. "Not always good!" She muttered. However it had a sour taste to it but bitter also, with a mix of leaves. "You keep travelin! Flying? Beautiful.. it really is. I mean you can see everything, plus it is fast. However being clumsy is... horrible." She said, her smile grew even bigger when she talked about flying. Glacier shrugged a little, "I can't take credit for that. Trade is the one who sends me and I get rocks in return. Trade is the Trading king! And is horrifying because... well... I don't know what he is." Glacier said, remembering Trade. She never seen him in person. "No one knows his real name nor appearance. " She said, trying to remember if she had any clues on what he looked like. "So I call him Trade."

(xD I picture Trade being one of the smallest pokemon for some strange reason. )

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The Silvally's paw remained firmly put where he was. "You know what, with everything you did, I'm not gettig off, so speak, and don't make us wait, because I sure am not gonna let you much time if you're just gonna keep playing with us..." Zavier snarled.

"Haha" laughed cobra "So scary. Very well..theres an evil coming i wanted to tell you this because i happen to like the world the way it is..soooo we should fight alongside" he said with a hissing laugh.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 19th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
"Mates? Yuck! " Glacier shook her head, grabbing a bright green squishy square. When she bit into it she recoiled in disgust, spitting it out. "Not always good!" She muttered. However it had a sour taste to it but bitter also, with a mix of leaves. "You keep travelin! Flying? Beautiful.. it really is. I mean you can see everything, plus it is fast. However being clumsy is... horrible." She said, her smile grew even bigger when she talked about flying. Glacier shrugged a little, "I can't take credit for that. Trade is the one who sends me and I get rocks in return. Trade is the Trading king! And is horrifying because... well... I don't know what he is." Glacier said, remembering Trade. She never seen him in person. "No one knows his real name nor appearance. " She said, trying to remember if she had any clues on what he looked like. "So I call him Trade."

(xD I picture Trade being one of the smallest pokemon for some strange reason. )
"Tradeing king, eh? And he gives you rocks in return? I think the term for that is Ripoff king. " she said, smiling. "And there's gotta be some rumors about him.....in fact, if all he gives you is rocks, than I bet he is just mean old Ratatta!" She said, laughing. "Sometimes I wondered what It would be like to fly, although Then I realize it's probably more work than its worth, having to take care of the wings and all...." she said with a sigh. "And speaking of wings, are yours okay? I could probably run down to the nearest Pokemart and steal some of their healing thingies, if you would like me to....although in this condition I would hate to leave you alone....then again, who am I to be talking, I'm a leafeon, the species known for hugging trees and loving peace...." she said with a sigh, looking at the candies in front of her.
(Boop @SpiralWhirl )
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"Haha" laughed cobra "So scary. Very well..theres an evil coming i wanted to tell you this because i happen to like the world the way it is..soooo we should fight alongside" he said with a hissing laugh.
Zavier gazed over at the others, trying to see what they were thinking about what Cobra had said, his opinion was already made, he didn't want him here, and pretty much everyone knew this already.
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier gazed over at the others, trying to see what they were thinking about what Cobra had said, his opinion was already made, he didn't want him here, and pretty much everyone knew this already.
Sparks glared at cobra "If you were to stay..you would have a guard at all times but..this is Starlights camp so its up to her" @Fuzzyfeline

Cobra struggled under Zaviers weight. "Get off!" he hissed getting annoyed.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 19th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Sparks glared at cobra "If you were to stay..you would have a guard at all times but..this is Starlights camp so its up to her" @Fuzzyfeline

Cobra struggled under Zaviers weight. "Get off!" he hissed getting annoyed.
Zavier glared at Cobra. "As long as Starlight didn't say anything, no, now shut it." The Silvally said before he opened his mouth and charged up an Hyper Beam, gazing down at the Arbok.
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Tradeing king, eh? And he gives you rocks in return? I think the term for that is Ripoff king. " she said, smiling. "And there's gotta be some rumors about him.....in fact, if all he gives you is rocks, than I bet he is just mean old Ratatta!" She said, laughing. "Sometimes I wondered what It would be like to fly, although Then I realize it's probably more work than its worth, having to take care of the wings and all...." she said with a sigh. "And speaking of wings, are yours okay? I could probably run down to the nearest Pokemart and steal some of their healing thingies, if you would like me to....although in this condition I would hate to leave you alone....then again, who am I to be talking, I'm a leafeon, the species known for hugging trees and loving peace...." she said with a sigh, looking at the candies in front of her.
(Boop @SpiralWhirl )
"I actually... ask for rocks. I collect them! All type of rare ones. Luckily Trade doesn't do ripoffs... unless you are a newcomer." Glacier said, a bit awkwardly but chuckling." A Ratatta, eh? I'll ask him if he is. " She shrugged a little, "I suppose you get used to it. I mean... being born with them or evolved into them it just feels natural. Then again I had these since I was born! Who knows what happens when someone gets wings from evolving. Hmm? No, it's fine. They are better now, just sore." She said, in as to show it was true she flapped her wings a little. Glacier chuckled, "Leafeons can be tough! Aye, who knows... Trade could be a Leafeon." She let out a fake gasp at the thought. She smiled at her, "What kind of pokemon doesn't tell what you like and who you are. Since you are what you make you. I made myself to be a... well... me. " Glacier said. Turning her head at the sounding of a twig snapping but it was nothing, well she guessed it was nothing.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Zavier glared at Cobra. "As long as Starlight didn't say anything, no, now shut it." The Silvally said before he opened his mouth and charged up an Hyper Beam, gazing down at the Arbok.

"I cant do anything if your all watching me get off!" he struggles more fiercely trying to get off

Old December 19th, 2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
"I cant do anything if your all watching me get off!" he struggles more fiercely trying to get off
"That's my last warning before I put you to sleep..." Zavier warned, still ready to use Hyper Beam on him.