Today 12:19 PM

Old April 6th, 2024, 01:43 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by appariitiion View Post

Chestnutfeather felt relief as Mistlewhisker tore the mink off of him, but he could also feel blood trickle through this fur down his side. He couldn't worry about his wounds this instant, though, as they still needed to deal with the predator before both of them got seriously hurt.

He watched as Mistlewhisker clawed at the mink's face and got an idea that would help them both significantly. When she flung the mink back towards him, he tackled it and smashed his paws into its face, digging his claws into one of the creature's eyeballs. It retaliated by clawing deep into his underbelly and he quickly leapt off with a loud hiss from the pain. The damage was done, though; the creature could no longer see properly. That would be disorienting enough for Mistlewhisker. He signaled to the she-cat with his head to deliver the final blows, as he began to feel weak from the wounds he got in the battle.
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Excellent. Chestnutfeather took out the creature's sight even if it was just for a moment, and Mistlewhisker used the opening provided to leap on the mink and deal a catastrophic blow to its throat. The creature shrieked in pain but it was cut off by a gurgle of blood. It didn't take long for it to die.

Mistlewhisker panted where she stood over the mink, flank stinging from the scratches she sustained. She glanced over at Chestnutfeather, taking in his wounds. "Let's bury this so more predators aren't attracted by the corpse. Then we'll get you to Lostspark." She needed a visit with the medicine cat as well, but her injuries were far shallower. Sometimes she forgot how easily some cats could get hurt.

She didn't wait for Chestnutfeather to start digging, and before long the hole was deep enough where Mistlewhisker could drag the mink's body and toss it unceremoniously into the hole, covering it up with loose dirt. She'd have to bring Dawnstar or Hawkbite out here later to patrol the area. Oh wonderful, this was going to be so fun to tell the leader and commander about. Once the mink was sufficiently buried, Mistlewhisker snagged her mouse from earlier and turned towards camp. "Come, you need to see Lostspark." And headed back.

[Just gotta make a healing request and then we can put them in the den!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 6th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 01:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
63/100

More training was always welcome, no matter who it came from. She knew of Honeybite, but they weren’t close or anything–but, she was well respected by Midnightpaw. Both simply because she was older than she was, and the fact that she had taken a night class with Honeybite when she was a kit still in the nursery.

Midnightpaw stopped when Honeybite had given the signal, green eyes lighting up for a moment, excited to learn something new–but that light had ultimately faded within a few moments so as to not seem childish. “Ah, I… Would like to thank you for this opportunity, Honeybite. I really do appreciate any training that I can get.”

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 6th, 2024, 02:28 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Excellent. Chestnutfeather took out the creature's sight even if it was just for a moment, and Mistlewhisker used the opening provided to leap on the mink and deal a catastrophic blow to its throat. The creature shrieked in pain but it was cut off by a gurgle of blood. It didn't take long for it to die.

Mistlewhisker panted where she stood over the mink, flank stinging from the scratches she sustained. She glanced over at Chestnutfeather, taking in his wounds. "Let's bury this so more predators aren't attracted by the corpse. Then we'll get you to Lostspark." She needed a visit with the medicine cat as well, but her injuries were far shallower. Sometimes she forgot how easily some cats could get hurt.

She didn't wait for Chestnutfeather to start digging, and before long the hole was deep enough where Mistlewhisker could drag the mink's body and toss it unceremoniously into the hole, covering it up with loose dirt. She'd have to bring Dawnstar or Hawkbite out here later to patrol the area. Oh wonderful, this was going to be so fun to tell the leader and commander about. Once the mink was sufficiently buried, Mistlewhisker turned towards camp. "Come, you need to see Lostspark." And headed back.

[Just gotta make a healing request and then we can put them in the den!]
Chestnutfeather left out a sigh when the mink was finally dead. He felt like he'd gotten more hurt than he'd have expected- especially when compared to Mistlewhisker's wounds- but the thing was really fast. He got the unlucky blows, it seemed. It frustrated him to appear weaker than someone else, but he was in too much pain at the moment to really care about that.

He nodded when Mistlewhisker instructed him to bury it, and helped dig a hole to put the predator in. He kicked a few mounds of dirt over it once it was placed inside the hole. "I didn't expect us to run into one of these things here," he muttered, a hint of confusion in his tone. His normally grouchy attitude was seemingly gone. He got humbled by the fight, it seemed. "Dawnstar needs to know about this. But yes, we both need to go to Lostspark. Me more than you, but still." With that, he followed Mistlewhisker back to camp.

(will you make the first post in the med den n tag me)

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 8th, 2024, 01:52 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
63/100

More training was always welcome, no matter who it came from. She knew of Honeybite, but they weren’t close or anything–but, she was well respected by Midnightpaw. Both simply because she was older than she was, and the fact that she had taken a night class with Honeybite when she was a kit still in the nursery.

Midnightpaw stopped when Honeybite had given the signal, green eyes lighting up for a moment, excited to learn something new–but that light had ultimately faded within a few moments so as to not seem childish. “Ah, I… Would like to thank you for this opportunity, Honeybite. I really do appreciate any training that I can get.”

[ @Abyssopelagic ]
Honeybite blinked, allowing Midnightpaw's words of appreciation to flow over the frayed corners of her mind. It soothed a deep ache she hadn't been aware had formed in the pit of her consciousness.
She gave a slow, deliberate breath as memories of Applechatter flickered across her vision, trying to dispel old ghosts.
"Always a pleasure to teach the art to a new mind," she murmured, tail coming to curl around her leg.
It had been awhile since someone asked to learn the skills of her old home, and in recent times she found herself thinking of her kin whenever she would offer this knowledge to others. She'd never before found comfort in teaching, but.... Now felt it was perhaps the only way to find peace with the absence of her most beloved person.
It helped that Midnightpaw was no stranger: one of many kittens she'd taken the time to teach ShadowClan's heritage to.

The cream and ginger bi-coloured warrior nodded to the apprentice, her paws moving forward to pat the ground at her side.
"Now, are you ready to begin?"

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 8th, 2024, 07:02 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Windflowerpaw
18/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Springblossom , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ; Fallenmoon )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

The multicolored apprentice arrived with Springblossom and behind Fallenmoon. They widened their eyes at the leaves that the warrior had already collected. "Woah! Borage!" they meowed in awe. Windflowerpaw began to get excited about finding herbs, on her first patrol! "Okay dandelions...dandelions..." she meowed to herself, deep in thought.

(Rolling for borage: 7)
(Rolling for dandelions: 20)

Windflowerpaw wandering around the territory, head low and searching the ground. She spotted some flat and round yellow flowers that Lostspark must of been talking about. Grabbing a few and nipping it with her teeth, she carried it back to the group.

(+2 dandelions, carrying 2/5)

Old April 8th, 2024, 07:25 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Hai Fallenmoon :>
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty - Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Huh," Springblossom muttered. "That's strange..." Herbs were abundant, but there weren't as much as there had been moons ago. But maybe it was the medicine cats. If it was, there was no way for herbs to already run out. Shrugging, she padded over to where Windflowerpaw was, picking up a few dandelions. She then padded over to Fallenmoon, and gently laid the dandelions on the ground infront of him, gently gesturing to it with a paw. She gave the deaf warrior a soft smile, giving him a moment to inspect the flower.

{ @nyx - @SeonghwasBunnyEars }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 8th, 2024 at 07:26 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:15 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Hai Fallenmoon :>
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Huh," Springblossom muttered. "That's strange..." Herbs were abundant, but there weren't as much as there had been moons ago. But maybe it was the medicine cats. If it was, there was no way for herbs to already run out. Shrugging, she padded over to where Windflowerpaw was, picking up a few dandelions. She then padded over to Fallenmoon, and gently laid the dandelions on the ground infront of him, gently gesturing to it with a paw. She gave the deaf warrior a soft smile, giving him a moment to inspect the flower.

{ @nyx - @SeonghwasBunnyEars }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Fallenmoon looked up gently to the warrior. His tail flicked nervously as he sniffed the Danelion and looked at it. His maw mouthed the word "Pretty...." As he looked at it with a gentle smile. Fallenmoon swept his tail gently around the flowers to protect them in a small pile as he turned his head and nosed the Borage plant. "B-borage" He managed to mutter in a soft tone, it was a bit wonky but you could tell what he was saying.
Fallenmoon sniffed the dandelion again. Noting it had a strange sweet smell.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:51 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon looked up gently to the warrior. His tail flicked nervously as he sniffed the Danelion and looked at it. His maw mouthed the word "Pretty...." As he looked at it with a gentle smile. Fallenmoon swept his tail gently around the flowers to protect them in a small pile as he turned his head and nosed the Borage plant. "B-borage" He managed to mutter in a soft tone, it was a bit wonky but you could tell what he was saying.
Fallenmoon sniffed the dandelion again. Noting it had a strange sweet smell.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
She/Her | 21 Moons | Les go
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom smiled, nodding.

"Right, borage." She murmured, brushing her tail across Fallenmoon's back. She leaned forward to pick up the dandelion and nosed the borage towards Fallenmoon. She turned to Windflowerpaw. "We should head back and give these herbs to Lostspark. We can't keep her waiting." She looked at Fallenmoon and flicked her tail, indicating that she was going to start leaving.

(+1 Dandelion)

{ @nyx }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 10th, 2024 at 11:36 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 03:57 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
She/Her | 21 Moons | Les go
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom smiled, nodding.

"Right, borage." She murmured, brushing her tail across Fallenmoon's back. She leaned forward to pick up the dandelion and nosed the borage towards Fallenmoon. She turned to Windflowerpaw. "We should head back and give these herbs to Lostspark. We can't keep her waiting." She looked at Fallenmoon and flicked her tail, indicating that she was going to start leaving.

(1 Dandelion)

{ @nyx }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Fallenmoon gave a gentle purr at her, noticing her tail flick Fallemoon stood, he blinked gently and picked up his borage. He flicked his tail gently for her to lead to the way if she wishes.

+3 borage

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 9th, 2024, 03:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
67/100

The idea of tree climbing was an interesting one. In complete honesty, Midnightpaw wanted to learn as many skills as possible. Even if some skills weren't commonly taught or seen as a mandatory lesson to be learned… It was always nice to learn something new. It would be nice to have extra skills up her sleeve that others might not have.

Midnightpaw's green eyes shifted from tree to tree, and then to Honeybite. Offering the warrior a smile, she tipped her head to the side before she responded withba purr. “Yes–ready!”

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!