Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Starrynight everything...
by ollie
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:30 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:27 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:26 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:25 PM
± If Primroses had thorns...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 PM

Old February 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Love blinds Loyalty~

@Nighty
@fenic!

Alright you two, here is the run down! {feel free to quote and edit if need-be!}

Rosemary has always been the one to be considered as a player. She is flirty and has been known to make even the most loyal fall to her spell. But with that fact she is also surrounded by suitors. One day after a ceremony, she watches a developing fight between the former WindClan leader, Singe, and a newly appointed Guard. After interfering, she displays multiple flirts and gets him enough to where they become friends. They begin to hangout and become close friends, Singe fending off clingy suitors and Rosemary backing him up.. But their friendship takes an accidental turn. Now Rosemary has kits and Singe is the father. About a moon passes and Sorrel doesn't seem to suspect a thing until she receives a tip that Singe and Rosey were secretly together behind her back. Sorrel confronts Singe and demands the truth, but Singe denies out of slight fear of his mate.. Sorrel then after a week follows them and listens in on their conversation. And then she hears the truth. Enraged, Sorrel attacks Rosemary. Rosemary then backs out of their relationship, and leaves for a long period of time before returning for her kits.

So, I think three are taken so that leaves two kits left open!
Nighty, fenic!, if you two could post a form for your kit that would be great! Imma put mine too!

~~ROLES~~
2 kits
Rosey's suitors
cat who tips off Sorrel

Subject to change by either me, Nighty, or fenic!~

~Form~
Name~
Age~
Gender~
Role~
Personality{traits acceptable by kits}~
Personality as Adult{kits only/\can change over time}~
Looks~
PPD~
Other/Questions~
RP Example("we've rp'd before" is not acceptable/\add page topic and #}~

Last edited by monfang; February 7th, 2017 at 01:33 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 10:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Love blinds Loyalty~

I'll just be slipping Rubik's page in here. https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/Rubik.html Rubik btw will be one of the SingeXRose kits.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 6th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:03 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Hades
Role: Cat who tips off Sorrel
Personality: Here
Looks: In link above
PPD: 4.54
Other/Questions: I'll be applying for a kit soon!
RP Sample: [Taken from SkyClan Territory, Page 60]
Despite Auroraflame having icy blue hues, a flame flickered in them. Her fake smile dropped as he started talking. No more acts, she was just going to stay here, filled with anger. She watched as a calm smile crossed Onyx's face, though there was still a murderous look in his eyes. She wasn't really phased by it. It kind of creeped her out, and she wondered if his eyes hurt from keeping that up, but other then that, she wasn't really scared, just mad. Auroraflame and her leader were here to get rid of a problem, and that's what they were going to do. Auroraflame had enough anger to kill Onyx, but she wasn't that kind of a cat. Despite him being a killer, he probably had a family at home who would bawl their eyes out if he died. She would feel that way anyway if she lost a family member. The deputy planned on just letting Onyx know he wasn't welcome.

Onyx's 'welcome' had been the cause of the deaths of a few members in SkyClan. He was going to pay. They may have just been warriors, and an apprentice, but they were part of the clan. They deserved to be avenged and that's what her and Grousestar would do. I believe it's the Dusk Syndicate who should know who they're dealing with, Auroraflame thought, rolling her eyes, not really care if Onyx got mad at her for it. "You're welcome was just lovely", She said through gritted teeth. Well I hope for the Syndicate doesn't give us any more 'welcomes' because after this they will know what to expect, Auroraflame thought bitterly.

Auroraflame stared at Onyx with an expression that said, 'Are you stupid?'. Of course we have to throw you out! You killed members of our clan!, Auroraflame thought, exasperated by Onyx. The bombay she-cat was clearly not going to let Onyx slip away and she was sure that Grousestar wasn't going to either.

Cliffheart. The deputy thought as Onyx mentioned him being a rather big help. She had to say she was quite surprised, but she didn't let her expression change. Although she couldn't help but think, Did Cliffheart betray us? No. He must've been forced. Knowing her friend, he was a loyal cat and wouldn't betray SkyClan for anything. She didn't question his loyalty, but for her own curiousity, she would visit him in the Medicine Cat Den later and ask him about what happened. "That information is for us and us only. You do not need to know about any of it", Auroraflame said calmly, though there was coldness in her voice. "So you can get your fat nose out of our business", Auroraflame continued flatly. She wasn't sure whether her insult would anger him or not. She didn't care though, she just wished to give him the truth.

"You may have let our friend go, but that doesn't make up for all our other friends that you killed", the ebony she-cat snarled quietly. Even though she wasn't very well acquainted with the poor victims that had been killed, that didn't mean they weren't her friend. To her, everyone in her clan was a friend. They were one united force, they were strong. SkyClan had managed to rid four clans of the evil leaders, so they could fight another one couldn't they? The Dusk Syndicate certainly wasn't a clan, but things couldn't be that different could they? She guessed, judging by Onyx and Hannibal and their 'welcome, the Syndicate probably had some more cruel ways of running things. And she had the feeling Grousestar might agree.

Onyx had asked for a fight, she was going to give him one. Determination and anger lit the flames in her eyes, her eyes narrowed at the oriental in distrust and anger. Auroraflame refused to let him slip away without nice 'goodbye'. She remembered his companion Hannibal still stood there. Her eyes momentarily flickered to the gray cat. Wonder what he can do, Auroraflame thought. Onyx may be stupid to mess with SkyClan, but that didn't mean he was a complete idiot. He would've chosen a strong cat to come along with him. Still, she didn't let herself be fazed, she refused to let the two toms mess with her mind.
The deputy wasn't quite sure what Onyx's cause for this was, but she got the feeling it wasn't for the Syndicate. Through the bombay's eyes, the oriental didn't seem like a cat who would do this just for the Syndicate. There were many things she still had yet to discover about this cat, but today wasn't the day.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 6th, 2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:32 PM

Cool Re: Love blinds Loyalty~

Name~Andromeda{Andy}
Age~unborn
Gender~Female
Role~taken kit
Personality{traits acceptable by kits}~tough, strong, daddy's girl
Personality as Adult{kits only/\can change over time}~Andromeda truly follows after her father and she has much of the same traits he does, along with a short temper and also compassionate heart. She has much beauty behind her like her mother and has her mother's flirty ways, but she is such a daddy's girl, if she ever needed help, she'd run right back to him. But she has his strength and so she mostly runs to her father's side just for the hell of it. But she is also tough and forgiving at times, having some compassion and love for others. She is stubborn and strong willed with a great hope to be commander one day and follow behind her father in his path of leadership.
Looks~Andy is a white, smaller Savannah, with orange eyes a a black nose. She is strongly built and reather muscular, and she has lean legs built for running.
PPD~ un-needed
Other/Questions~
RP Example("we've rp'd before" is not acceptable/\add page topic and #}~ this is for others~
{Coming from Dusky Syndicate Clearing, pg #42. This is mostly to show my heart beats in my charries' chests. I was highly in pain and agitated when I wrote this so yeah I freaked a few people out with this post 10/10}

Salem stared at her, his blazing orange eyes staring at her. "Have you no remorse for the dead!" he snarled. "He wanted to protect them. Onyx would not leave them even if Hannibal had him pinned choking the life out of him. He may have not been loyal to you, but he was loyal to his kin." he said through gritted teeth. "You aren't more of a mother then ours was, and he knew it. You thought them to be curses, he saw blessings. And yet you blame the fact he wanted them safe for his death, my dear maybe there was nothing good in you. You truly are stubborn and now you will be left alone to die by yourself, for no one will want to be with you, to make you happy. And with that, I hope you understand this- he may have broke your heart, but your hatred to him because of Bleddyn and the kits..." he rose his head. He was leaving the syndicate, finally. He had no ties to make him stay, and there for he was leaving. No one would no longer going to stop him. "You broke his soul." he finished. "And you couldn't save yourself against a mouse. You are weak, stubborn, insignificant and no one needs you but the kits and soon, they won't need you either. You are heartless and that's why everyone leaves you. You have no soul, no remorse, no love. And so, you will live the rest of your life alone, and you will die alone. And when you die your last breath will mean nothing to this world." he said, and then he turned to leave.

Last edited by monfang; February 16th, 2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Jasper
Means spotted or speckled stone in Greek
Role: Kit
Personality:
{As A Kit} Jasper is a devious and sly kit, never doing what is told of him. He hates doing physical work and will often batt his eyelashes to coax others into doing it for him. He hates to be told what to do and would much rather be the one giving the orders. He is very loud and always makes his presence known when he walks into an area, feeling as though he is a tom of importance.
{As A Warrior} Jasper is a very moody and opinionated tom, always stating his opinion aloud. He hates to be belittled and is quick to bite back if attacked in any way, physically or mentally, always having a quick remark to those he detests. Though he can be cold and distant at times, he loves to flirt around, loving the reactions of heartbreak and anguish to those he finds boring after a while. He hates emotions, he finds them to be a weakness and will stop at nothing to make sure that he can completely get rid of his, and often tries his hardest to break others as well. He feels no love twards anyone other than his mother, father, and siblings, but no loyalty or love twards his clanmates or any others, and is often quick to kill if angered. He is very sly, always knowing what buttons to push and what ropes to pull to insure that he always gets his way, no matter what the cost, and he will get his way.
Looks:
{As A Kit}||Ref1||Ref2||Ref3||Ref4||
{As An Adult}||Ref1||Ref2||Ref3||
Looks Exactly Like His Father~
PPD: 9.39
Other/Questions: Hmm Nope~
Role Play Sample:
{Taken From Skyclan Territory}
The cream tabby flicked his tail tip and just glared back at Sycamorepaw, refusing to back down from her challenge, at least, thats what he saw it as. He was pleased with her statement, though he was quite unsure as to why he felt as though he should look after the older molly, he felt lighter, as though a small burden was lifted off of his shoulders, though this doesn't count as a burden. He gave the molly a triumphant smirk and stalked forward, his tail and head high "Good, i dont like looking after mouse brains." he yipped, glee and amusement evident in his voice, he may have a small fuse, but he had a big heart, he hates seeing his clanmates in distress, and he would hate for his new found aquantiance to be distressed or troubled, he actually came to grow fond of the other, she felt like a big sister to him, nagging him, teaching his things subconsciously, and though she didn't think he saw it, he does, the flicker of emotions that becomes evident in her hues.
The young tom pointed his hears in the direction of a large, snow covered rock and grinned, an Idea formed in his mind. He swirled his head so that he could look at Sycamorepaw and grinned even wider "Since you won't be an apprentice for much longer, let's have some fun." he laughed, all his sourness was tucked away for a moment, but it wound be gone for long. He went in a crouching position, his tail lashing back and fourth, "Let's see who can climb up that rock first, the winner...um... I have no clue actually..we'll figure that out as we go. So what do you say? Or are you going to have a pick in your pelt the whole time we're out here?" he quipped, his green hues flashed with challenge and excitement, it's been forever since he's had fun like this, his littermates would enter play with him, his father was rude, sour, hit mother was too...motherly, it made him gleeful, joyous to be able to actually have fun for once.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by vos; February 13th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name~
Shade
Age~
unborn
Gender~
female
Role~
kit
Personality~
Fearful | Shy | Momma's Girl | Loyal | Aspiring
Personality as Adult~
Obviously this can, and likely will change slightly over time, but will more-or-less stay the same.
Over the course of her life, Shade learns to be more outgoing. She learns, by sticking close to her mother, how to flaunt her own good looks and make all the suitors come calling. She quickly looses the shy aspect of her kit-hood, and looks up to her mother, wishing she were more beautiful like her. That being said, she starts to spend more and more time with her father, learning the trick-and-trade of being a ruthless feline fighter. By the time she's old enough to take her own mate, she will likely choose to wait on finding her perfect match and practice her honed skills for a while longer. Despite her acting like she's the most beautiful she-cat in the world, she will always think of herself as one of the ugliest, and will always regard her mother, and probably any sisters she has, as being much more beautiful than her. This insecurity could take Shade to new heights as she discovers that she's just as beautiful as her siblings through some character development.
Looks~
Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref (eyes only) | Ref
Shade is about average height for a she-cat with a slim build and short-medium length fur, depending on the season of course. She has a long, fluffy tail and has her mother's large paws. Her ears are large, but not overly so, and her nose is a bright pink. She has a medium-length muzzle with a tiny nose at the end, and strong, muscular legs that are hidden beneathe her pelt.
PPD~
Other/Questions~
She has heterochromia with one amber eye and one blue eye
RP Example~
Changing Lives {Closed} pg. 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
"You are named after the direction in which I have traveled? You are an interesting one, Rafiki. I am called Nadira," she said, not allowing herself to relax. While she did call him 'friend,' she did not know this cat, and refused to be left at any sort of disadvantage. Well, despite the fact that she only knew one way, and that just so happened to be the way she had come from, which also seemed to be the path that West was blocking, should she need a quick escape. "Tell me, how is it that cats are so able to hunt on this ice and snow?" she asked, hoping she didn't give much away to her predicament. Then again, it wasn't worth hiding the fact she had no clue what she was doing when it came to the slick, frozen water under her paws and bum. The tom had seen her fall on her face. She tapped her tail tip impatiently with herself for being so on-guard, but waited for West's reply.

Last edited by Teza; February 7th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:15 AM
constantly tired

this is wip, because i am lazy, and her charrie site isn't done.

Name;
Boreas <3
Age;
Gender;
Role;
Cat who tips off Sorrel
Personality;
Looks;
PPD;
Other/Questions;
RP Example;

Last edited by seasalt; February 8th, 2017 at 06:51 AM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 09:21 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Making a hate-able cat ;3

Name- Cosmo or Lennox (can't decided X3)
Age- Unborn
Gender- Tom
Role- Kit
Personality- Selfish | Ambitious | Provoking | Coward
Cosmo / Lennox is a moody and hate-able tom. He doesn't like to be told what he can and cannot do and seems to just always be looking for a fight. He's not a fan of cats around him and wishes to one day become a great fighter. He has an anger in him, and doesn't know how to get it out in a healthy way, so that can sometimes lead to him lashing out at just about everyone and anyone. He hardly feels sorry for anything he does, though he does have strong emotions about particular things. He never seems pleased unless he thinks he's being noticed. He wants to impress his commander and hopefully someday become a guard like his father. Cosmo / Lennox feels distant from his father due Singe already having five kits in his first little, then having five more in his second, so he is determined to get his father's attention. Though he's a complete coward.
Personality as Adult- Selfish | Ambitious | Provoking | Coward (hasn't changed X3)
Cosmo / Lennox continues to try to impress his father, and hardly shows much feelings towards his mother due to this quest. He is ready to fight - and even kill - anyone he has to... but there's a catch. Cosmo / Lennox is a complete coward when it comes to facing danger, and would most likely turn tail and flee if he ever came into contact with anything that could hurt him. Despite this he thinks of himself as a strong and brave cat. He likes to kick people while their down and believes that he deserve respect despite not actually earning it in anyway. He won't admit to any coward acts, though anything he's accused of on the matter is most likely to be true. Cosmo / Lennox doesn't make friends easily, but he sees them as a means to get whatever he wants anyway. He enjoys to pick fights and waits for the other to make the first move so he could get them into trouble. He is a definite rat, willing to tell on anyone and loves to see other's get into trouble. He himself will try to worm out of any trouble. He also refuses to do any sort of work that won't grant him respect, and even doesn't believe he must do any kind of work in general.
Looks- [ref] Cosmo / Lennox looks like a mixture of his two parents. His base fur is a pure white color just like his mothers, though his markings are more along the lines of his father as well as the markings colors. He has golden spots that dapple his pelt - gold like his father's main pelt color, and the spots are similar to his father's. His tail is golden with black stripes and a white tail just like his father, though it's a longer tail more like his mother. His ears are also black and he has yellow eyes that look just like his father's.
PPD- 7.92
Other/Questions- Nope
RP Example- [found here]

The somali watched the molly in front of him, his orbs narrowed as she began to speaking again. Her words were generated from her pity of due to what she had said to him before. He glanced away for a moment as she show him her slight pity, and he listened to her as she spoke. He wasn't sure how to go about thinking of what she said. He felt embarrassed that she had noticed his hurt look, plus he wouldn't consider it much of an apology. Though Berrykit seemed to be trying to cheer him up just a bit - but it also seemed like she wasn't use to doing such a thing. 'Maybe' I'm better than what she thinks?

But the tom just shook his head, not wanting to ponder on it for too long. After all, he just really wanted someone to play with with anyway. "It's fine," he mewed, trying to seem upbeat as he did so.

Snakekit watched nervously as he suggested moss-ball, observing Berrykit's reaction to the game. She didn't seem to be interested in such a game. But moss-ball could be fun! He silently supported his own suggestion, but didn't want to do so aloud, unsure how Berrykit might react if he were to push the game. He wasn't too keen on playing it himself, which was the reasoning behind offering to go out onto the territory. But he had regretted that decsion right away.

The young tom was surprised to see that Berrykit seemed to be interested in going out onto the territory. He had thought that maybe she wouldn't since they would be breaking the rules by doing such a thing. Does she really want to go? He then realized that he may have took back to suggestion a bit too soon since she wished to go out onto the territory. I'm all for breaking rules, but maybe that one is too far? Snakekit almost said that out loud, but again, he wasn't sure how the molly would react to that.

Snakekit's pelt prickled at the challenge she threw at him. She was jabbing at him, asking if he was scared of a little adventure. "No way!" He snapped back, and puffed out his chest. "I live for adventure!" Snakekit knew that he couldn't back down know, couldn't take back the suggestion to go and explore the territory with Berrykit. Or else he would look like a coward. He then flattened his ears as she continued to talk about herself, and if he had thought that she would get him into trouble. "It's not about tha-" he began, but Berrykit quickly questioned how dumb he thought she was. "I don't think you're dumb!" He quickly stated. "Let's go then!"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; February 9th, 2017 at 07:20 AM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 08:50 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Moonfang
Boop?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me