Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
it meee
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:49 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 03:49 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:43 PM
Dovepaw's sparring day
by Estelle
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 03:40 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2023, 05:17 PM

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Deerly Dangerous [EVENT - OPEN TO ALL.]

♧Jagged' and Belle:♤

*nearby noises could be heard around the duo. making the two cats nervous and getting into a more defensive pose*

-"Sooo..in this type of circumstances, what do you do when you face a pack of wolfs?"
*the small tom meowed in low tone, expecting the savannah to remender what he teached her*

-"uhhhh-uh-we-..." *the tall savannah looks paranoid around in case if she manages to spot a wolf*

-"We retreat slowly without any sudden moves?.."

-"yes, exactly, good job!" *the tom meows in low tow, moving backwards slowly. The savannah does the same thing*
Old January 19th, 2023, 05:41 PM

♧Jagged' and belle♤

*the red calico, with his incredible fluffly paws (tha contrast with the rest of the body since he is mostly short furred), feels suddenly vibrations from the ground in the direction of the savannah cat. This made the calico prepare for attacking wathever is coming and jumps just when the vibration intensified to the point he coul hear it*

-♤"!!!" *the savannah sees the small calico jumps towards her and she bends, she was confused at first but noticed the short furred tom attacked a wolf and now was on the backof the wolf, scratching it withs his long claws on the face meanwhile the wolf was swallow and trying to attack the cat*

-♧"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? RUN!" *the wolf managed to get free and the wolf bites the neck of the tom, in response the tom trown dirt of the floor to the eyes of the wolf to blind the wolf for a second. He takes the oportunity to damage the wolf in his front legs*

-♤*the savannah sees the other wolf coming to them and the savannah says* "¿¡HAVE YOU FINALLY GONE NUTS OR WHAT?!, OF COURSE NOT!" *she hissed and then grabs the calico tom in the back on his neck and started to run to the two-leg place*
Old January 19th, 2023, 05:45 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Aria almost got trampled by the rampaging deer. She carefully tried to avoid them.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 19th, 2023, 06:05 PM

♧Jagged' and Belle:♤

*finally the savannah cat made it to the two legs place, running to a random two leg house, jumping the fence, the wolfs wanted to pursue but they did'nt want to go in the new territory, the duo was'nt even worth it and they retreat slowly to the entry of the forest, very near where the deer was*

-♧"oof, almost decome the dinner for the wolfs-"
-♤"..why are you even say it as if was nothing? As you say you ALMOST die. what were you thinking??"
-♧"I was thinking to buy enough time for you to run after attacking the stupid dumb wolf...btw you now owe me a lizzard for saving you from the wolf attack back there goldie"
-♤"WHAT DID YA' SAY TO ME?! YOU owne ME a hare for saving your tail back there shortie!" *The savannah purred in a playfully and teasing tone, you cant even tell if they are a arguing anymore*

*the duo still did'nt notice the kittypet, who stares at them wondering who are they or why they were on his folks-home's den in the first place*

[Open to every cat is bored or not known what to do next]

Last edited by ☆Just a stupid kitten☆; January 19th, 2023 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old January 19th, 2023, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit View Post
---

Krissie
KittyPet
She/Her

She sniffed one more time... "Yeah, something definitely isn't right..."
Krissie moved somewhere where everyone could hear/see her. "EVERYONE! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! SOMETHING SEEMS DANGEROUS ABOUT THIS! DO NOT TRAVEL ALONE!" She yells.

(This reply is now open to everyone!)
♧Jagged' and Belle♤

*they both jumps on a near fence, apparently they both came from nowhere for the kittypets pov, but for some reason the small calico was backwards?..*

-♧"ya'll should listen to the lady, there are a pack of wolf-"

-♤"uh- jagged-"

-♧"what now belle?"

-♤"they are on the other side"

-♧*the red calico finally face the kittypets correctly* "ANYWAYS...ya'll should listen to the lady, there are a pack of wolfs roaming around probably for the deers, so ya'll probably gonna die." *meowned casually and even cheerfully the small loner*

-♤"JAGGED-"

-♧"what? Is the truth."
Old January 20th, 2023, 11:31 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Kylo-Male-he/him
I watch as the Twilight of Dusk Comes over my Roosting Place, My Claws itching with the Urge to Move, to Claw… These Creatures, these Deer, I’d Claw them All if they Came my way. I’m not afraid, no, I’ve Seen Scarier things, this was pale compared to them. The Moons, Soft Light was my ally, My Home. As long as Moonspirit Shone his Light over the Darkness of his beloved Night and its Creatures of Darkness. My Heart Has Long Since Withered Away, Leaving Nothing More than Darkness in its place. Let these idiots run From the Deer and the Wolves, he would Not. No, only a Coward would run. I’m not a coward, so I'll stay to Fight these intruders, even if alone it might be my death… Deer, what stupid animals, let them come, and the wolves follow, but I do not care as to which might be more dangerous. I fear not the Fangs as they Might Tear into my Pelt, Nor for the Antlers that might jab me, or hooves that might stomp my paws… I fought for my Alley Before, I’d Fight Anyone that Threatened my peace…

Oh Look! A Snarling Mutt of a Wolf, one that dares to Growl at me, Only for him to get a Slash of My Claws across his soft fleshed snout, i felt a growl rumble in my throat, But when i let it out it was a roaring Snarl of Hate. the Beast dared to jump up at my post, but my Claws that ranked his face would meet him every time he tried to bite me.
Old January 20th, 2023, 07:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Belladonna found this whole situation entirely disagreeable. She just wanted to visit the twoleg place, for ancestor's sake, not have to deal with stupid dear and canids she could just as easily find in the forest! The twolegplace was for squishy, weak cats, so why all of a sudden was there so many nasty animals in it? They didn't trouble her, obviously, she was clever enough to stay high on fences and the like, but it was quite annoying, to say the least. The twolegs were so fond of persecuting innocent cats, so why hadn't they gotten rid of these stupid things? Then again, when had twolegs ever made sense? They probably brought them in, for all the intelligence they had.

But it didn't matter, because Belladonna knew what she was doing. Or so she thought.

It didn't take much, just a freak gust of wind as she was making her way along a particularly narrow fence, next to a particularly dirty lot, next to the particularly twitchy deer(even more annoying, they were going where she was going). A gust of wind, some flying, swirling twoleg trash, and suddenly she was sliding against furry deer hide and knocking against spindly deer legs as she made her way(quite swiftly) to the ground. And then the deer took off running.

Which was stupid of them, really. Belladonna was no threat to them, nor was the twoleg trash that had caused her untimely fall(Ok, to be fair to the deer, she had nicked at least one on the way down as she had unsheathed her claws in an effort to prevent her fall). That didn't particularly matter to them though, so the previously sedate, if alert, crowd had gone from a few foxlengths a minute to however fast deers could possibly go when startled and panicking and fearing for their lives. That is to say, quite fast. And also with a lot of swerving, and strange deer noises.

This was even MORE disagreeable than simply existing in the same airspace as the deer had been, because now when they kicked up their spindly legs and flashed their flinty hooves, there was every chance that Belladonna would get kicked. Not ideal. Fortunately, she had quick reflexes and had been on the ground only a moment before she started moving, doing her best to make it out of the herd. To their credit, the deer did try to avoid her. A few swerved away, smacking into others, and one or two even made to leap over her head, clearing it with room to spare because deer are fantastically springy when they want to be, especially when panicked.

But of course, there's an idiot in any crowd. In this case, a large, blundering buck, bringing up the rear, eager to shepherd what he likely regarded as his responsibilities to safety. He did not particularly care about the cat still trying to make its way out of the way, and in fact, he barely noticed it in his panic when his front hoof found something small and furry as he brought it down, and when his hind feet struck a similar something as they came forward in preparation for another bound. Belladonna noticed it though, because, as you may have guessed, she was the furry thing with which the hooves made contact. First, the entire mass of the deer came crunching onto her tail, and before she had a chance to appreciate how much that HURT WOW IT WAS LIKE FIRE! a second hoof came up behind her and gave her a firm tap to the jaw, because it really wasn't enough to get hit once, she had to get hit twice. Just for the fun of it.

At least the deer were gone now.

Oh wait, there were also those stupid, mangy mutts following them, who had probably sped up too, just because today was annoy Belladonna day. Of COURSE.

Oh, yes, she could smell them now, less than five minutes behind their quarry(seriously, hurry up and kill the deer and leave you oafs, we get you aren't used to the twoleg place but this is highly inconvenient for everyone else) and approaching fast. Because WHY NOT? She had avoided them thus far, and now she got to meet them, on the ground, when they were out for blood, and she had a damaged tail and a jaw that was certainly damaged in one way or another, given how much it hurt and how much it felt like a few of her teeth were not were they were meant to be.

Fortunately for Belladonna, she was pretty well experienced at ignoring minor things like pain and stuff, and she got to her feet quickly, albeit with a soft, involuntary hiss as her tail moved ever so slightly and her jaw throbbed. Unfortunately for her, the wolves moved FAST, and her initial injury assessment had already used a fair bit of her time to clear out to avoid being eaten. Doing her best to avoid jostling her wounded bits, the molly set off at a strange, stilted jog along the alley, searching for a spot where she could scale another fence or wall, to be out of reach of the wolves. It was harder than she thought, apparently the deer had swept her along quite a ways and maybe turned a corner, because she didn't really know where she was. Fun.

AND......she could hear the wolves now. Paws flapped against the strange, black rocks of the alley, and breath panted heavy as they rounded the corner at a good pace, increasing it as much as they could when they caught sight of Belladonna, caught rather like a deer in headlights(oh, the irony) as the canids approached. Heart leaping in what she considered a shameful display of fear, Belladonna picked up the pace. She was hastening along the fenceline now, the likelihood of her throwing up increasing as each step and movement aggravated her two injuries. The adrenaline kept her going, avoiding pain now would be of no use if the wolves tore her apart, but when she stopped the wounds were certainly going to complain like ANYTHING.

She could practically hear the moisture hitting the ground as the wolve's lolling tongues grew close, and breath grew hot on her tail, but there was also a small hole in the bottom of the fence up ahead, a respite, a haven, if she could make it there before jaws closed around......ah, yeah, they got her back leg.

Yowling in anguish and anger, Belladonna twisted around, trying desperately to claw at the muzzle of the mutt who held her oddly loosely by the left hind leg. There were certainly going to be lacerations all through the flesh, but her leg had not been shattered as the wolves were certainly capable of doing. Instead, it shook her side to side violently, causing a massive flare of pain in her jaw that saw her cry out again, which in turn caused another bright starburst of pain. WOW! that was inconvenient, she couldn't make any sound without it hurting.

Then the wolf let go, at the zenith of its shake, sending Belladonna flying off to the left. She wasn't sure why it had released her, but when she smacked into the fence she had the presence of mind not to question it and just get ready to scoot. Sliding down the strange material she landed with a thump right in front of the escape hole she had been targeting, and squeezed through without another invitation. The wolves yelped and pawed at the hole, catching her rump as she wriggled through, but she was safe, at least for now. She wasn't sure quite where she was, or what on earth she was meant to do now, but there was enough adrenaline in her veins to get her to cover and little else. Limping and wincing and trying to suppress any movement of her jaw, the wounded she-cat found a twoleg bin and squirmed to the very center of it before she collapsed.

(CLOSED)

Last edited by gs29513; January 21st, 2023 at 02:57 PM.
Old January 25th, 2023, 03:40 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @☆Just a stupid kitten☆

a thin and lean black tom huffed at the two "oh? you afraid of the mutts are you? well then stay outta the way" he snapped before lashing out a clawed paw to scratch a wolfs ear, which torn in the process. He grunted from his perch on a trash can, Yellow-gold eyes glaring at anything that dared to come near him
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Melon was sitting in a tree as she watched the deer amble by. She had seen them before, but scarcely. But now there were lots, and they were heading into Twolegplace. She decided to follow them to see where they were going, and also to check out Twolegplace, as she hadn't been there in quite a while.
Closed Thread