by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:46 PM

Old July 28th, 2017, 11:04 PM

Default Veni Vidi Vici {Closed}

Veni, Vidi, Vici
I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

{Theme}

The air is quiet. You can hear the rustling of cloth in the wind, the snorting of your steed. Before you stands the unstoppable conqueror of lands, the mighty dictator and emperor of the Roman Empire, the immortal child blessed by the gods. Only seventeen years of age, and he was already sitting atop his horse, his wounds healed from the murder his colleges attempted. This man was as mighty as Hercules(1), the son of Jupiter. He was as strong as Mars, and as wise as Minerva.

Before you stands none other than Julius Caesar.

This RP takes place in an alternate timeline in which Caesar survived the murder his colleagues had attempted. Twenty-four years have passed since that fateful day, and the seventeen-year-old was forty-one when he was struck with a terrible sickness. Waiting for the end, Caesar declares his son to be the new Emperor of Rome once Caesar meets his end. His son is Tenebris Caesar(2) the Wolfheart, born on the darkest night during Caesar's reign- his attempted assassination.

Tenebris begins a reign of terror and tyranny, his first four children born on the day of his coronation. Two sons and two daughters came into this world on this fateful day, with one purpose- to bring Tenebris down and destroy him. The first of the children is Statera(3), a boy with midnight black hair and eyes of blue. The second son is Hiems(4), a child born with hair so blonde it appeared white and the same eyes of blue his brother had. Thirdly was Salutem(5), a beautiful girl with brown hair and eyes, and finally there was Amor(6), a dark skinned child with black curls and her sister's brown eyes. These four were raised by their father, believing him to always tell the truth and keep them safe.

Meanwhile, Tenebris's wife Gloria(7) had an affair. This affair gave her two healthy young children, a boy with black hair and eyes of blue like Statera, and a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes like Hiems. These two children(8) were raised by their father, their mother killed for her betrayal to Tenebris.

(1) Hercules is the Roman name for Heracles. Heracles is the Greek name for Hercules, named after Hera in hopes that it would appease her. It wasn't until the Romans came along that Heracles was known as Hercules.
(2) Tenebris Caesar the Wolfheart is none other than the Roman version of James Wolfheart.
(3) Statera is Sasuke, @Sasukewolf (madness) and the name is Latin for Balance. You can continue referring to him as Sasuke, or refer to him as Statera.
(4) Hiems is Winter, @Sasukewolf (madness) and the name is Latin for Winter. You can continue referring to him as Winter, or refer to him as Hiems.
(5) Salutem is Adeline, @Wyldfire and the name is Latin for health. You can continue referring to her as Adeline, or refer to her as Salutem.
(6) Amor is Lisa. The name is Latin for love. I will continue referring to her as Amore.
(7) Gloria is Aria, @Wyldfire The name is Latin for glory, and you can continue referring to her as Aria or as Gloria.
(8) These two kids are Sage (Sapiens) and Lumina (Lux)

We'll start this off when they were kiddos. Peter, Grace, Skye and Naruto (Genus, Gratia Vobis, Stella and Vulpes) are normal citizens like Sage and Lumina. The age range is from 2-5 (5 for the four main kiddos)

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Skye
@Wyldfire
@Integrity

Old July 28th, 2017, 11:09 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Veni Vidi Vici {Closed}

Yes!! Do I find picks of Sasuke and winter
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:21 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Place Skye somewhere

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Place Skye somewhere
I did.

Quote:
We'll start this off when they were kiddos. Peter, Grace, Skye and Naruto (Genus, Gratia Vobis, Stella and Vulpes) are normal citizens like Sage and Lumina. The age range is from 2-5 (5 for the four main kiddos)
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes!! Do I find picks of Sasuke and winter
Nah, we all know what they look like.
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:24 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Hey look I was mentioned twice! Look at that.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 29th, 2017, 12:31 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Put Peter in somewhere xD)
Old July 29th, 2017, 12:59 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Salutem's laughter rang through the courtyard walls. The sound of her bare feet hitting the marble staircase as she scrambled for safety. She could hear her mother counting down. Hide and seek was certainly her favourite game. Her mother always played it with her since Amor was exploring secret handles. She wasn't so sure what was interesting to Amor about walking through her fathers library pulling on levers to see if there was a secret door. It was weird. The cinder pillars held the villa up firmly but were also great to hide behind. So she swung herself around it and sat down. Closing her eyes and holding her knees to her chest. Her mom could never find her here! @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Skye @Integrity

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 29th, 2017 at 01:11 AM.
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:08 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Salutem's laughter rang through the courtyard walls. The sound of her bare feet hitting the marble staircase as she scrambled for safety. She could hear her mother counting down. Hide and seek was certainly her favourite game. Her mother always played it with her since Amor was exploring secret handles. She wasn't so sure what was interesting to Amor about walking through her fathers library pulling on levers to see if there was a secret door. It was weird. The cinder pillars held the villa up firmly but were also great to hide behind. So she swung herself around it and sat down. Closing her eyes and holding her knees to her chest. Her mom could never find her here! @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Skye @Integrity
Statera was in the library reading a book like always as Hiems fell asleep in the chair next to him. He jumps a bit when he saw Salutem run in suddenly after thinking for a bit. He laughs softly as he jumps down the big chair and sneakily sits by her sister than he whispers in his cute but cool voice " boo"
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:24 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Genus darted beneath the bed, laying flat on the ground and smiling to himself. Peeking out from the bottom, Genus heard some more giggling and laughter from downstairs.

Last edited by Poppyfrost; July 29th, 2017 at 10:24 AM.