Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:34 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2019, 08:57 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
”Alright, cool!” Featherpaw responded with a smile, looking over at the exit. “My mentor showed me a neat spot with a kinda big tree. We can go there, if you want?” He suggested, turning back to Icepaw.
"That sounds awesome!" Icepaw nodded eagerly.
"Let's go now! Just tell me if I'm going to run into anything!"
Icepaw had run into a briar bush at one point, exploring the territory. It wasn't fun, searching his pelt for the thorns.

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:16 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
"That sounds awesome!" Icepaw nodded eagerly.
"Let's go now! Just tell me if I'm going to run into anything!"
Icepaw had run into a briar bush at one point, exploring the territory. It wasn't fun, searching his pelt for the thorns.
"Of course!" Featherpaw replied, glancing back at Icepaw. "With my help, you'll learn the area in no time!" With that the apprentice headed towards the exit of the clearing and into the rest of the territory. Hopefully his mentor wouldn't mind... He wasn't exactly sure, but regardless, he was going.

( would you mind heading over to shadowclan terrtory now? c: )

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 25th, 2019, 10:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Tyler_Joseph

Wildtuft a dilute tortie she cat was sunning herself in the clearing since she managed to find a good patch of sun. She was laying on her side her head resting on the grass, she for once in her life .....felt peaceful , atleast enough for her to relax . Her crooked tail swished gently as a bit of breeze hit her pelt , peaceful indeed . Her ears folded back and her eyes narrowed a bit , too peaceful , she snorted and sat up only to glare at the rest of the clearing and it's inhabitants filthy ....so many of them....filthy.... she thought bitterly. How could she be completely at peace when so many of her clanmates are loyal to starclan ? They're being blinded , corrupted .......She would have participated in the clans battle herself but.......risk being exiled ? Never to see her sister again? Never being able to fulfil the darkforests goal? Never! She thought best to stay ....somewhat silent about it. The she cat yawned a bit only to raise her right paw and to give it a few gingerly licks, next to her however a brown tabby tom sat calmly , his ears folded back, his neck showing a fatal wound caused by her. The tom grunted with an angry flick of his tail "how can you sit there and be content !?! Planning your next kill of innocent cats?! " he snarled in which only Wildtuft could hear. This made the Molly roll her eyes and wave a paw at him in hopes he'd go away " your not real , so why even bother telling me such things? Off with you " she meowed before looking back out into the clearing . The tom hissed " you can't ignore us for ever. " he warned before vanishing . She shook her head stupid hallucinations ......

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 25th, 2019 at 10:54 PM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 11:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Tyler_Joseph

Wildtuft a dilute tortie she cat was sunning herself in the clearing since she managed to find a good patch of sun. She was laying on her side her head resting on the grass, she for once in her life .....felt peaceful , atleast enough for her to relax . Her crooked tail swished gently as a bit of breeze hit her pelt , peaceful indeed . Her ears folded back and her eyes narrowed a bit , too peaceful , she snorted and sat up only to glare at the rest of the clearing and it's inhabitants filthy ....so many of them....filthy.... she thought bitterly. How could she be completely at peace when so many of her clanmates are loyal to starclan ? They're being blinded , corrupted .......She would have participated in the clans battle herself but.......risk being exiled ? Never to see her sister again? Never being able to fulfil the darkforests goal? Never! She thought best to stay ....somewhat silent about it. The she cat yawned a bit only to raise her right paw and to give it a few gingerly licks, next to her however a brown tabby tom sat calmly , his ears folded back, his neck showing a fatal wound caused by her. The tom grunted with an angry flick of his tail "how can you sit there and be content !?! Planning your next kill of innocent cats?! " he snarled in which only Wildtuft could hear. This made the Molly roll her eyes and wave a paw at him in hopes he'd go away " your not real , so why even bother telling me such things? Off with you " she meowed before looking back out into the clearing . The tom hissed " you can't ignore us for ever. " he warned before vanishing . She shook her head stupid hallucinations ......
Lionroar padded through the air with a aura of confidence. He got a few glares from the cats he'd messed with before. He shrugged them off. Those cats hadn't meant anything to the fluffy ginger tom. He examined the crowds with a bored gaze. Every cat looked so average. Or they were with some sort of significant other. That would mess with his plan. He exhaled, irritated by the seeming lack of interesting, single cats in the clearing. He could always sneak off to the boarder if he got truly desperate. His gaze caught on a particular cat. The cat's fur, he couldn't fully tell if they were male or female. They appeared more masculine, but they could be a muscular she-cat from his experiences. The battle that had recently taken place had been chaotic. Cats revolting against their Clanmates for the Dark Forest. He regretted not taking place himself, but he could at least keep his rank as a warrior of ShadowClan. He wasn't the most trusted cat, especially when the cats he lead on spread information to friends and family. Still, those who didn't know of his tricks were easy to mess with. A pick up line and lovey eyes and they were a puddle of goo, moldable under his paws. He was quite confident in his ability to woo any cat he found attractive or interesting. Or simply fun. She...he...they? Lionroar decided on they for now. They had a crooked tail and gray and orange splotched fur. Enough to get him interested enough to approach. He found his paws moving as he approached the cat. "Hello," he said after a moment. His voice was deep and somewhat smooth as he tilted his head slightly. He could've sworn he heard them talking to someone, though he couldn't see anyone. The thought didn't remain for long. He wasn't entirely focused on actually learning anything about the cats that didn't help his objective.
Old April 26th, 2019, 06:24 AM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Of course!" Featherpaw replied, glancing back at Icepaw. "With my help, you'll learn the area in no time!" With that the apprentice headed towards the exit of the clearing and into the rest of the territory. Hopefully his mentor wouldn't mind... He wasn't exactly sure, but regardless, he was going.

( would you mind heading over to shadowclan terrtory now? c: )
(Yeah, that sounds good)
Icepaw followed the sound of Featherpaw's voice, letting his whiskers guide him through the exit.
"This is going to be a great hunt!" He chirped, nearly quivering with excitement. This would be the first time he gone out by himself with another apprentice, only having had the confidence with his mentor or a cat older than him. But he trusted Featherpaw.

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol
Old April 26th, 2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Lionroar padded through the air with a aura of confidence. He got a few glares from the cats he'd messed with before. He shrugged them off. Those cats hadn't meant anything to the fluffy ginger tom. He examined the crowds with a bored gaze. Every cat looked so average. Or they were with some sort of significant other. That would mess with his plan. He exhaled, irritated by the seeming lack of interesting, single cats in the clearing. He could always sneak off to the boarder if he got truly desperate. His gaze caught on a particular cat. The cat's fur, he couldn't fully tell if they were male or female. They appeared more masculine, but they could be a muscular she-cat from his experiences. The battle that had recently taken place had been chaotic. Cats revolting against their Clanmates for the Dark Forest. He regretted not taking place himself, but he could at least keep his rank as a warrior of ShadowClan. He wasn't the most trusted cat, especially when the cats he lead on spread information to friends and family. Still, those who didn't know of his tricks were easy to mess with. A pick up line and lovey eyes and they were a puddle of goo, moldable under his paws. He was quite confident in his ability to woo any cat he found attractive or interesting. Or simply fun. She...he...they? Lionroar decided on they for now. They had a crooked tail and gray and orange splotched fur. Enough to get him interested enough to approach. He found his paws moving as he approached the cat. "Hello," he said after a moment. His voice was deep and somewhat smooth as he tilted his head slightly. He could've sworn he heard them talking to someone, though he couldn't see anyone. The thought didn't remain for long. He wasn't entirely focused on actually learning anything about the cats that didn't help his objective.
Her ears perked up once she saw the lion looking tom which soon after caused her eyebrow to raise. Clearly unamused and a scowl that never seemed to leave it was permanent and made its home on her face, once he got closer however she wrinkled her nose ,she swore she smelled starclan on him....and by the looks of it be looked like he was loyal to them. Her tail twitched as disgust could be seen filthy ! Unless you prove me wrong of course....then I'll spare you... little lion man . a plan was already forming in her head as she watched every move he made, or tried to, he looked strong and could be a worthy opponent in battle.....but how much stamina does he have? How much skill? That's also important . She raised her head a bit once she heard him greet her and hummed before responding "greetings little lion man. Or should I say boy? " she spoke her voice strongly masculine , it held power and a chill to it and easily intimidating but she remained calm . Her whiskers twitched before she looked around " things are changing . Even in our own clan darkness lurks " she added hinting on the battle not a few moons and sunrises ago.

Old April 26th, 2019, 08:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Her ears perked up once she saw the lion looking tom which soon after caused her eyebrow to raise. Clearly unamused and a scowl that never seemed to leave it was permanent and made its home on her face, once he got closer however she wrinkled her nose ,she swore she smelled starclan on him....and by the looks of it be looked like he was loyal to them. Her tail twitched as disgust could be seen filthy ! Unless you prove me wrong of course....then I'll spare you... little lion man . a plan was already forming in her head as she watched every move he made, or tried to, he looked strong and could be a worthy opponent in battle.....but how much stamina does he have? How much skill? That's also important . She raised her head a bit once she heard him greet her and hummed before responding "greetings little lion man. Or should I say boy? " she spoke her voice strongly masculine , it held power and a chill to it and easily intimidating but she remained calm . Her whiskers twitched before she looked around " things are changing . Even in our own clan darkness lurks " she added hinting on the battle not a few moons and sunrises ago.
Lionroar's chin was up, a grin on his maw. The thick fur around his neck fluffed out and the sun streaming onto his golden pelt. He thought he looked rather majestic. If he saw himself, he'd definitely find himself attractive. The cat wrinkled their nose, which made him regret his choice. He waited for any sort of response from the cat. Some indication of gender at least. He was leaning towards female, but he wasn't quite sure. The cat seemed to watch the tom's every move. An unsettled feeling formed in his stomach, and he subconsciously readied himself for a potential attack. Lionroar's ear twitched, a slight indication of his growing nerves. The cat rose their head a bit, and he kept himself calm and composed looking. He felt his ego swell as he huffed. "I'd hardly call myself a 'boy'," he replied, trying to keep his tone from growing too sharp. He had taken the comment as an attack on his own behalf. His fur fluffed out a bit more, standing up with his eyes narrowing slightly. He didn't want to get into an argument or a fight, but he wouldn't stand by and be possibly insulted by this cat. He blinked. "If you're referring to the battle, then yes," he replied. He didn't disclose his own stance on the battle, in fear of being exposed.
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Lionroar's chin was up, a grin on his maw. The thick fur around his neck fluffed out and the sun streaming onto his golden pelt. He thought he looked rather majestic. If he saw himself, he'd definitely find himself attractive. The cat wrinkled their nose, which made him regret his choice. He waited for any sort of response from the cat. Some indication of gender at least. He was leaning towards female, but he wasn't quite sure. The cat seemed to watch the tom's every move. An unsettled feeling formed in his stomach, and he subconsciously readied himself for a potential attack. Lionroar's ear twitched, a slight indication of his growing nerves. The cat rose their head a bit, and he kept himself calm and composed looking. He felt his ego swell as he huffed. "I'd hardly call myself a 'boy'," he replied, trying to keep his tone from growing too sharp. He had taken the comment as an attack on his own behalf. His fur fluffed out a bit more, standing up with his eyes narrowing slightly. He didn't want to get into an argument or a fight, but he wouldn't stand by and be possibly insulted by this cat. He blinked. "If you're referring to the battle, then yes," he replied. He didn't disclose his own stance on the battle, in fear of being exposed.
she just gave a smirk at his response and raised her eyebrow yet again, she chortled at his response before shaking her head a bit "unless you prove yourself to me, your just a eensy weensy little boy . Other toms have proved worthy of the title of man over these past seasons . " she meowed sounding amused before giving a small smile. Hmm....yes just a eensy weensy boy. That could be squashed in an instant if I tried hard enough.After all I don't need a reason to torment mortal toms. her whiskers twitched at that thought however her ears twitched and she nodded once he mentioned the battle "think punishment would be swift upon traitors ? Or will it be .....harsh . After all we have windystar now. Goldenstars off to who knows where." she asked she was honestly interested in this battle.....She wondered how much of her clan was loyal to the darkforest and if the majority of them made some sort of mark. Or if the starclan followers truly won. Her pelt prickled at that, she desperately hoped it was the first one . Her head tilted "anyhow , ....how's life?" she asked with a spark of....something in her eyes . It definitely wasn't anything good.

Old April 26th, 2019, 10:06 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shiverblaze flicked his ear and sat down. The tom laid down, resting his head on his paws. He wasn't in the mood for her attitude. She was no longer his best friend and he was depressed that she didn't have his back. 'Best friends don't abandon each other.', he thought. Shiverblaze ignored the thoughts and his stomache began to growl. He pushed his hunger away not having the energy to eat. His eyes clouded with grief.

Beetlefrost grumbled loudly to herself, eyes narrowed into slits. A mouse was suddenly slung into shiverblazes paws, it landing lazily on the ground. Though the molly felt too annoyed to speak, she did anyway. "You shouldn't not eat because you're sad." She meowed snarkily, a "matter of fact" expression on her face.
The only noise was the chitter and chatter of other clanmates. She gave a grunt, flicking her long tail. "It's fine, but I'm still angry you'd fell in love with a cat from another clan."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 26th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beetlefrost grumbled loudly to herself, eyes narrowed into slits. A mouse was suddenly slung into shiverblazes paws, it landing lazily on the ground. Though the molly felt too annoyed to speak, she did anyway. "You shouldn't not eat because you're sad." She meowed snarkily, a "matter of fact" expression on her face.
The only noise was the chitter and chatter of other clanmates. She gave a grunt, flicking her long tail. "It's fine, but I'm still angry you'd fell in love with a cat from another clan."
Shiverblaze watched as the mouse was place at his paws and when she told him she was still angry with him and he couldn't exactly blame her. "You have every right to be. Im mad at myself. I should've listened to you.", he admitted. Shiverblaze could have tried to forget about Moonstream, but he wouldn't have been able too. "Im a horrible friend snd ill be a horrible father. They don't need me in their lives.", he added. Shiverblaze moved the mouse away from him. @Rosemew;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; April 28th, 2019 at 12:11 AM.
Closed Thread