Today 08:15 PM

Old August 19th, 2023, 02:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Lotuspaw
thunderclan apprentice | she/her

The runty Siamese pranced after her mentor, thin tail swiping around as she took in the sights are camp. Holy wowza! So there were like... like a bunch of dead cats around here? Her vibrant eyes took in the tree, and then surveyed the graves all around. "Kind spooky." She commented, airily, not really frightened but just making note of how... weird it was, with dead cats underneath them. Wrinkling her nose, she tried to think about anyone she knew that was here. Her Auntie Aspen was in WindClan, her dad left... "I think my mama is here somewhere, then." She said, catbrows knitting together briefly, a weird, achey feeling in her chest. A feeling that she disliked very much, and shoved it away, forehead creasing slightly, letting out a small sniffle.

Her face brightened at the mention of possibly hunting today, and she fidgeted slightly. She did want to learn to hunt, so she could take the prey to Lambie and Lightning and Leafie! They'd be so proud of her, and Auntie Dove would too! "No questions!" She chirped, ready for the next location.

// @Rani

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 20th, 2023, 12:06 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Wildpaw ☽༓・*˚⁺ ͙

Male[he/him] -Thunderclan Apprentice

Feeling the warrior kick him off of them he backed up a bit, but were still in a playful mood. He had nothing to do in camp, since his mentors disappearance. Wait he hadn't even met his mentor yet. They didn't show up to his ceremony. Why did he of all cats get stuck with an inactive mentor? He had already been late to becoming an apprentice. In a about three weeks he'd be 12 moons old.

Wildpaw heard his compliment and stood up straight with his head tilt. "Really? I haven't had my battle training yet. I'm surprised.", he meowed. The young tom saw a squirrel in the corner of his eye and he ran after without even doing a crouch. He just really wanted to actually do something. It scurried up a tree and he made his way back to the warrior as if nothing happened. His chest raised and fell.

{ @Caspian; }

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 27th, 2023, 04:26 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

~Shypaw~
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Beefed Up, Flock Together tier 3

Shypaw Didn't really care she probably shouldn't be out here again... not after what had happened the last time she snuck out of camp... Her Scratches still stung... she was quick grumpy about it... she'd realized then if she had a proper mentor maybe she would have actually made a difference... but that was her lot right now...

Her ears Prickled as the rustling of some animal caught her attention... a strange scent caught her nose... FOX!!!

The Apprentice crouched down and crept forward on silent paws, sticking to the shadows as she approuched... she'd never seen a fox before, but she'd learned the scent during out of her unapproved outting out of camp. She stared in wonder at the beast... how pretty... she stopped paying attention to her pawsteps and broke a branch... but to her surprise when the fox spotted her... it didn't attack her... it just looked at her curiously...

How unusual... She thought Foxes were Meant to be mean... ? But this Fox apparently wasn't mean.. She crept forward to sniff it, giggling softly as its snoat touched the top of her head, sniffing heer with interest... in tickled and the feeling of its breath made her giggle even more...

she felt herself relax... her bad emotions from earlier in the day melting away as she greeted the fox with a playful bat of her paw. it yipped playfully and batted back, gently nipping her ear in a playful way... before long Shypaw found herself Running around with the Fox, leaping and playing s if it was another apprentice, or perhaps the fox thought she was a fox too?

she didn't know, and at the moment really didn't care... after a while of rough and tumble Shypaw curled up with a yawn next to her new friend... she'd decided it must be a young fox or something... to be so playful... She gently buried her face in the animals fur and fell asleep...

(open)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old August 28th, 2023, 04:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani

Roseraven was very surprised at her own catches. She supposed her hunting wasn't as bad as she thought. And nothing went wrong, that was weird!

"Honestly I don't think I need anything. The reward was just getting to help out the clan-" she stopped herself. Did they even deserve her help? They hated her so much, but...Mudhound didn't hate her, right?

Amidst the incoming wave of angst, Roseraven didn't notice the remaining berries on the ground and stepped right in with her back leg, slipping and somehow managing to fall on her back right into them.

"Why am I not even surprised?"
Old August 29th, 2023, 11:25 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall | Male | Asexual | Status: mildly happy

He chuckled at the apprentice’s excitement and energy. “Hmmm, would you like me to teach you a couple of moves I know? Maybe I could squeeze in a hunting lesson, too.” Rainfall asked, a smirk tugging at his lips. Maybe he could make use of this rascal’s crazy energy. “By the way, what’s your name?” he asked ears perked as he listened for an answer

@Catherine
(Who’s his mentor? )
Old September 6th, 2023, 03:07 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound was still half in a puppy play bow, tail wagging wildly when Roseraven had her mini meltdown. It earned a head cock, the warrior faintly confused why she was being so.... Humble(?) then why she was acticing kinda funky and stepping in the berries. Yeah Mudhound didnt really understand panic attacks, at all. They could identify bad emotions when it was occurring but anxiety and short panics were so foreign to them, something they never encountered, they didnt get it.

The berry stepping earned a light giggle though, and the warrior stood, padding over to gently headbutt the other warriors shoulder as they looked at the mess. "Well that was silly! Youre a bit of a silly Rosey, I like it though!" The large warrior sat with a thump, attempting to softly hook the berry splattered paw closer to their lowered head to inspect. "An' I know its good to help the clan. They'll love this and thats my reward! But you won so you should get an extra reward thats not just something that I get too! Plus its fun, for you and me. You get something nice and I get to see my friend being happy!"

They hummed, looking at the splattered paw and giggling kinda stupidly. "Lemme groom it, maybe it wont stain your paw. Plus berries are kinda tasty. And we can chat over something you'd like! Do you like feathers, or cool rocks? Or shiny twoleg stuff or bones? Im sure I can find something if you give me an idea."

@Shade.
Old September 6th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani

Despite Roseraven's chronic bad luck, she didn't feel too sour. Probably because Mudhound was there, though she'd never admit it. The warrior stood up. Uuuuhhhggghhh, these berries would probably take a while to wash out. At least they were purple and not red. Roseraven couldn't bear appearing in camp covered in red again...

Mudhound's positivity could be frustrating, but it was also somewhat infectious. Roseraven wouldn't describe herself as silly, although she supposed all the stuff that happened to her on a daily basis was funny, in a schadenfreude kind of way. Though she knew Mudhound was not mocking her. The leader's sibling really seemed to consider her a friend. Despite all the warm feelings that incited, there was also a pit of anxiety festering in her mind. Roseraven wasn't a good person. She was such a terrible person, in fact, that she'd managed to deceive Mudhound inti thinking she was someone worth befriending.

The warrior pushed down her thoughts, trying to remain in the conversation.
"I think the paw is the lesser issue, I have some on mu back somehow. I can manage, though, even if I'm a bit stained, I just need to remove the berry goop. As for a prize, hmmmmm...I'm not sure. I suppose bones are cool. Amd skulls. I've never fully cleaned one out. Or, you know, just a pretty flower if bones are too gross." She said as she groomed her shoulder, twisting awkwardly.
Old September 12th, 2023, 06:35 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle
Patrol: Willow's Rise, Ragweed + Misc.

Her skin shuddered and prickled at the small touch. It was most likely because she was caught by surprise, she dismissed. The tabby let out a snort. "In a bit of a rush, are we?" she asked teasingly, prodding at Bumblestar's shoulder with a sheathed paw.
Bumblestar snorted. "I just don't wanna keep Drizzlecloud waiting."

She led the way out of the camp entrance, through the thick of the territory, around the old camp, until she came to a stop at the top of the slope that dipped down into what formed Willow's Rise. Her gaze flickered over the area. There were no fresh graves to be seen; everything was mostly covered in new growth - grass, ferns, flowers.

It was refreshing to see, honestly.

Exhaling quietly, Bumblestar stepped down, letting her paws settle into the soft grass. "That's ragweed," she said, nodding at the pointy, fern-like plants bunched up around the roots of the weeping willow. "It's a good strength-booster if you eat it. Doesn't taste too good, though, I imagine. Let's grab some of this and head back."
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:25 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar snorted. "I just don't wanna keep Drizzlecloud waiting."

She led the way out of the camp entrance, through the thick of the territory, around the old camp, until she came to a stop at the top of the slope that dipped down into what formed Willow's Rise. Her gaze flickered over the area. There were no fresh graves to be seen; everything was mostly covered in new growth - grass, ferns, flowers.

It was refreshing to see, honestly.

Exhaling quietly, Bumblestar stepped down, letting her paws settle into the soft grass. "That's ragweed," she said, nodding at the pointy, fern-like plants bunched up around the roots of the weeping willow. "It's a good strength-booster if you eat it. Doesn't taste too good, though, I imagine. Let's grab some of this and head back."
Violetfreckle
Patrol: Willow's Rise, Ragweed + Misc.

It was a bit difficult to follow Bumblestar through the thick undergrowth, but Violetfreckle managed without showing weaknsss. Hopefully. Maybe she stumbled and cursed at a bramble bush or two on the way, but it was fine. She arrived after Bumblestar, and watched the feline point out a specific plant. "Wow. Looks like about every other plant. Leaves, stems, whatever. I have no idea how the medicine cats even try to memorize all these," she half-joked before plucking a few out of the ground. She had 4 of the between her jaws, nose crinkling at the odd taste. "Okay, lef's fet goinf," she spoke around the plants, gesturing for Bumblestar to lead the way whenever the leader was done gathering plants.

// sorry for the delay -- it does NOT feel like it's been 5 days ueue \\
Old September 18th, 2023, 03:17 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: Willow's Rise

DawnShred
16 moons
Brown tabby tom

FallowReed
19 moons
Cream, long haired she

DawnShred and FallowReed made their way out of camp. DawnShred smirked, chuckling to himself, despite being in trouble. He had gotten FallowReed in trouble, just how he had planned!

FallowReed's tail drooped. She hadn't realized she would get in so much trouble. How could she be so naive? She should have know that DawnShred was up to no good, he was never looking out for others!

DawnShred Hunting

DawnShred looked around, checking for prey-scent.

Aha! A rabbit was yaknow, doing rabbit things.

He dropped into a hunting crouch, not bothering to get FallowReed's help. Someone so naive would probably just scare off all the prey.

He scanned the terrain between him and the rabbit, noticing a few brittle sticks that he would have to avoid.

He stalked forwards, narrowly avoiding the sticks and easily catching the rabbit
(+1 Rabbit)

FallowReed Hunting

FallowReed took a moment to acknowledge that they were near the grave site, and dipped her head.

After that, she looked around, noticing a small crow on a rock near-by.

Testing the winds, she smiled, the wind blowing her scent away from the crow. Hopefully that wouldnt change.

She dropped into a hunting crouch, stalking forwards.

She leapt, catching it, with a bit of a struggle.

(+1 Crow)

After the two finished hunting, they met up and made their way back to camp.