Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old March 14th, 2024, 12:15 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Rugged Range

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@JackHunt_17 @Tiabirb

Adderpaw walked along the Rugged Range and closed her eyes for a moment while she followed the others. She liked to pretend she could feel the spirits around here. Those of a clan lost, Skyclan. What stories were told here? Friendships made, battles fought and.. Herb patrols done. One day she would like to be a warrior so she could go off on her own to meditate and brew with these thoughts. The other cats wouldn't get it and she didn't want to be pushed out of the moment by impatience.

After a few moments had come and had their time with Adderpaw before saying goodbye forever, she opened her eyes. Seeing the others start to split off Adderpaw figured it was high time for her to do the same.

Wondering off on her own, she looked around for any herbs that might be around the rocky terrain. Perhaps she was too focused on the past as Adderpaw looked around and she slid down some loose gravel. She scratched at the falling ground before she hit the new ground. Only a few feet drop. Now this wasn't bad, it was just embarrassing. She sat down for a minute to clean herself off and regather her nerves before skipping off to find the herbs.

It didn't take Adderpaw long before she found a bunch of forgotten webs caught inside a log. It seemed like a massive waste of time since she couldn't see any bugs on the webs. Quickly she gathered up the cobwebs before looking around. She could jump up to get back but this new level was much more fun to explore around on.
[ Roll 1d20 result: 19 +2 Cobwebs]

With great luck Adderpaw was able to find the borage happily living near the edge of a cliff. Fan-freaking-tastic! Grumbling, the apprentice got on her belly and inched towards the edge slowly. She did not want a repeat of what happened earlier and she was willing to learn from her mistake despite how silly this made her look. Luckily this was a very fruitful plant! Leaful? No, that sounded stupid. She wished she could tell the others about this plant since there was too much for her to take!
[ Roll 1d20 result: 19 +3 Borage]

[Roll 1d20 for environment result: 1]
Backing up Adderpaw went to get safely away from the edge then she heard a loud hiss. She looked behind herself and saw that she had stepped on a snake. Before she could react there was a sharp bite. The brown snake got a good hold of her and to make things worse? She jumped in pain and slipped off of the edge. Really this was shaping up to be the worst day ever…

The apprentice fell a good distance before hitting a small cliff ledge, slowing her fall quite a bit but it hurt like hell! Her hind leg was really taking a beating but she fell a little more before hitting solid ground. Feeling something under her she gave it a look. It was the snake crushed by her weight. Yeah too bad she was holding too many herbs. In frustration she got up from the ground and swatted it away before yelping in pain and falling back down. She looked at her leg. It wasn’t broken. Maybe a fracture? Now the adrenaline was running out and things were hunting a lot.

Last edited by Fish; March 19th, 2024 at 09:24 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:05 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

-- @Fish, @Tiabirb

Cloudheart went and collected 3 cobwebs and 4 borage leaves when he heard the apprentice yelp. He dropped his herbs and ran over to her as soon as he could. He saw her on the ground, holding her leg awkwardly. He sniffed it. Heat was radiating off it, meaning she had hurt it. He couldn't tell if it was her ankle or her leg. It could be twisted, bruised, or worse. "Do you... think you can walk?" He asked her. If she couldn't he would carry her back to camp.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 17th, 2024, 06:59 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
-------------

She waited, a little, then when she didn't see either of her Clanmates return, she opened her jaws, drinking in the air with their scents still in the air, nice and fresh. Sweetsong followed the trail, her eyes widening as she saw Cloudheart offering to help Adderpaw. She hurried over, pausing to take note of the apprentice's path of descent. Oh goodness! Adderpaw was very fortunate to not have been hurt much worse!

"Can you walk, Adderpaw?" Sweetsong asked softly, "I can carry your bundle for you..." She offered, green eyes glittering with worry, she too sniffed at the leg and took note of the heat, "Try standing a little, won't you? If it hurts too much to apply weight, we'll figure out a way to get you back home."

@Fish [Adderpaw] @JackHunt_17 [Cloudheart]
Old March 18th, 2024, 01:52 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
@JackHunt_17 @Tiabirb

"I... Think I can.." Adderpaw mumbled out as she tried to walk. Her body hurt and ached but she was able to walk as long as she tried to not walk on her bitten leg. Her pride ached so much right now, she didn't want to be babied and carried off like a kitten. No, no she got this.

Then Sweetsong came over and offered to carry her herbs but she was already holding so much if she took Adderpaw's herbs hers would have to be left behind. Stubbornly she shook her head. "We need as many herbs as we can get." To highlight her note she tried standing on the hurt hind leg and yelped a little. Persistent as every, she picked up the herbs and started to walk back towards camp. Rugged range was fun and all but why did it have to be so far away from the camp?
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:59 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Sweetsong
-------------

She waited, a little, then when she didn't see either of her Clanmates return, she opened her jaws, drinking in the air with their scents still in the air, nice and fresh. Sweetsong followed the trail, her eyes widening as she saw Cloudheart offering to help Adderpaw. She hurried over, pausing to take note of the apprentice's path of descent. Oh goodness! Adderpaw was very fortunate to not have been hurt much worse!

"Can you walk, Adderpaw?" Sweetsong asked softly, "I can carry your bundle for you..." She offered, green eyes glittering with worry, she too sniffed at the leg and took note of the heat, "Try standing a little, won't you? If it hurts too much to apply weight, we'll figure out a way to get you back home."

@Fish [Adderpaw] @JackHunt_17 [Cloudheart]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
@JackHunt_17 @Tiabirb

"I... Think I can.." Adderpaw mumbled out as she tried to walk. Her body hurt and ached but she was able to walk as long as she tried to not walk on her bitten leg. Her pride ached so much right now, she didn't want to be babied and carried off like a kitten. No, no she got this.

Then Sweetsong came over and offered to carry her herbs but she was already holding so much if she took Adderpaw's herbs hers would have to be left behind. Stubbornly she shook her head. "We need as many herbs as we can get." To highlight her note she tried standing on the hurt hind leg and yelped a little. Persistent as every, she picked up the herbs and started to walk back towards camp. Rugged range was fun and all but why did it have to be so far away from the camp?

"Ok, just stay... in between the two... of us please." Cloudheart told the apprentice. That way they could support her if she fell. He then picked up his herbs and started to head back to camp, flanking Adderpaw
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 24th, 2024, 04:21 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Rainfern- she/they

Rainfern hopped over the rocky terrain as she walked through Rugged Range.

@finley.exe @Littlesun0112

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:12 PM

@Fernwillow @finley.exe (Optional prompt from ~Cherry, feel free to refuse)

Minnowsplash shook out their fur before continuing after Rainfern. Although this wasn’t their first patrol, it had definitely been some time since they’d stretched their legs. They took a deep long sniff, but immediately wished they hadn’t. The smell of something distinctly Twoleg-like filled their nose, yet they were still unsure if they caught the scent of a Twoleg or not. Turning to their patrol, Minnowsplash tilted their head towards the general direction of the Twoleg settlements. “Think you smell anything of them here?” Flicking their tail back and forth, Minnowsplash waited for a reply. Hopefully it was just the wind.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; March 27th, 2024 at 06:45 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:44 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Littlesun0112 , @Fernwillow

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw flicked her tail, standing on a particularly tall rock to sniff the air. ' mmyeah. i smell twolegs. we should finish the patrol.. then tell fadingsun. ' she pads over to the border and re-marks the scent, then turns and looks over the cliff. ' do you.. see that? '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:04 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Rainfern
she/they

Rainfern looked where Cobwebpaw had been looking a moment earlier, and saw the silhouette of a Twoleg on the cliff. "Is that a...TWOLEG?" She broke out into a nervous sweat as it moved its head around, as if it was looking for something or someone. "We should get out of here."

@Littlesun0112 @finley.exe

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old March 27th, 2024, 08:17 PM

@Fernwillow @finley.exe

Minnowsplash’s ears perked up as the Twoleg began to move. How could they have been so blind? The giant creature was standing right there! “Uhm… Cobwebpaw? You’re finished marking the border?” Out of the corner of their sight, Minnowsplash could see the Twoleg begin to move. The Twoleg bumbled towards them, flashing a mouth full of scary blunt teeth that gleamed in the sun. “You can run with that leg of yours, right?” Rainfern could probably take care of herself if anything went wrong… but if Cobwebpaw was stuck, they’d have to wish on StarClan on making it out unscathed.

-sign my sig below if you want-