Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old March 26th, 2024, 05:37 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

As the sole apprentice waltzed back to camp, her narrowed hues glanced around for the familiar form of Fadingsun that sent her patrol out to the border in the first place. Her search for the tom was relatively short-lived, as her yellow orbs landed on the feline and she strutted over towards him with a careful dip of her head. “ShadowClan border was marked, and no issues were spotted, but I think you are going to need to have a word or two with both Sloerush and Blueriver. The two of them decided to show when you were callin’ for patrols but didn't bother to follow. So I completed it myself.” The apprentice didn't bother to mask her dissatisfaction towards the duos’ lack of initiative about accompanying an apprentice. Sure, Cormorantpaw was thirteen moons old, but she still needed a warrior to come along with her to complete this patrol, but she didn't bother to look up towards the rules. This was something that needed to be done and over with, and she wasn't going to allow it to go to waste. “Is there anything else that you need or am I free to go?”

@Cherry~

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 26th, 2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:29 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Nodding gently. Hawksun handed the pinecone with mouse fur and Thunderclan scent on it. "This is was in our border. I have a sister, Wetwhisker in Thunderclan. And when we battled........ I ended up killing her to save my other sister here, Brightnight. And her son Oatpaw vowed he would send these over as threats and... I'm just worried he might be hunting me down as we saw him at the border. I just didn't do anything as he didn't cross it " He mewed quietly. The senior warrior didn't want to be seen anxious in front of his clanmtes

Fadingsun's whiskers twitched as he looked down on the pinecone and listened to Hawksun's story. Threats from ThunderClan were nothing new; if anything, they were more than expected right now. Personal threats were a bit different, but frankly the warrior wasn't really convinced that this was anything more than a coincidence. The pinecone could've simply dropped from a tree on ThunderClan's side of the border, and a bit of mouse fur could've gotten caught in it.

"I don't think we have enough reason here to believe that this is absolutely a threat from someone in ThunderClan," he responded. "Nonetheless, tensions with ThunderClan are extremely high right now, so I want you to go and share this with Birdsnow. Not the pine cone part; I really think that's just your fear getting the better of you. But the Oatpaw threatening you part? That's a problem, and Birdsnow needs to be aware of it in case that apprentice starts any trouble with you or anyone else."

Quote:
Originally Posted by vei View Post
Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

As the sole apprentice waltzed back to camp, her narrowed hues glanced around for the familiar form of Fadingsun that sent her patrol out to the border in the first place. Her search for the tom was relatively short-lived, as her yellow orbs landed on the feline and she strutted over towards him with a careful dip of her head. “ShadowClan border was marked, and no issues were spotted, but I think you are going to need to have a word or two with both Sloerush and Blueriver. The two of them decided to show when you were callin’ for patrols but didn't bother to follow. So I completed it myself.” The apprentice didn't bother to mask her dissatisfaction towards the duos’ lack of initiative about accompanying an apprentice. Sure, Cormorantpaw was thirteen moons old, but she still needed a warrior to come along with her to complete this patrol, but she didn't bother to look up towards the rules. This was something that needed to be done and over with, and she wasn't going to allow it to go to waste. “Is there anything else that you need or am I free to go?”

@Cherry~

Fadingsun let out a sigh through clenched teeth; not necessarily at Cormorantpaw - although he was mildly annoyed at the apprentice going out of camp alone - but at the high number of warriors in this Clan incapable of doing their duties.

"You aren't supposed to leave camp by yourself," he muttered, "so you should've come to me for replacement warriors when Sloerush and Blueriver ditched you. Nonetheless, you're old enough to handle yourself now and your intentions were good, so I'm going to let this slide one time without punishment. In the future, however, I expect that you'll come to me instead of going out on your own; if this happens again, you will be punished." He gave Cormorantpaw a dismissive nod. "I'll take care of Sloerush and Blueriver. Thank you for being the only one on that patrol to actually give a damn about the security of our border. You can go."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:16 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze, mouth full of herbs from the patrol, padded back into camp with a small trot, eyes scanning the clearing for any sign of Mistyshard to let her know of the patrol's return. He was happy that his first time leading a patrol went well and was successful, especially considering how often punishments have to be dished out regularly. He looked over his shoulder and saw that Fallenwish and Minkpaw were beside him still like they have been and Seabreeze made his way over to Mistyshard after locating her. The sandy grey-blue tom gave an awkward smile before setting his herbs on his front paws and speaking, "Fallenwish, Minkpaw, and I have returned from our herb patrol. Overall, the patrol was a success." He spoke calmly, still in his work mode, rather than his usual anxious Seabreeze mode, "If that's all, I'll be taking the herbs to the medicine den." The tom looked over his shoulder again, waiting for Minkpaw and Fallenwish to check in as well.

Then with a dip of his head to Mistyshard, the tom picked his findings back up and trotted to the medicine den to drop off the herbs.

[Seabreeze Tally: 8/8; +5 Daisies +3 Moss]

[ @alec - Minkpaw | @hades. - Fallenwish | @starry - Mistyshard ]

[ #SeaPatrol ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw stepped from paw to paw behind seabreeze, waiting to be dismissed after a patrol had always been the worst part for her, and especially when she wasnt the one reporting the patrol. they waited, lowly humming to themselves, pretty much more caught up in her own thoughts, although they were going anywhere but in a linear direction, than what was happening infront of her. in just a moment she'd be able to go take her herbs back to the medicine den and show marigoldleap what she found..

[minkpaw total herbs 8/8; 2x daisy, 2x blessed thistle, 2x borage, 1x chervil]
@Dolomedes @hades. @/starry
Mistyshard let out a grateful purr when Seabreeze and Minkpaw reported to her. At least some cats were capable of completing their patrols. No slackers or problems on this patrol either - perfect. "Thank you! You're dismissed," she mewed with a flick of her tail and turned to wait for the next patrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!” @starry @Tiabirb @JackHunt_17

Adderpaw limped back to the patrol place with her bundle of herbs. She wasn't in a very big talking mood at the moment. Instead she just left her herb bundle down by the patrol maker. "Two cobwebs, three borage." She said simply before limping off. This apprentice was going to go off somewhere and she was not going to be stopped
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cloudheart returned as well and dropped off his herbs. "3 cobwebs and 4 borage leaves." he said, and then dipped his head in departure, before heading off.

( @starry )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Sweetsong
------------------

Her paws carried her slowly after Adderpaw, green eyes filled with worry. She dropped the herbs she had gathered down to the ground and mewed, "Five borage and two cobwebs. Adderpaw tumbled a bit...but she isn't wanting to say anything about the pain." The pale ginger tabby sighed and padded off.

@starry @ Fish @JackHunt_17
Another patrol reporting in! Well, today was a good day. Mistyshard nodded gratefully to Cloudheart, Sweetsong and Adderpaw. Just a little problem - Adderpaw tumbling somewhere. The lionheart surveyed the apprentice with slightly narrowed eyes. Not in a bad way, more in a concentrated manner. "If something hurts I expect you to check with Marigoldleap. Don't take any risks because you have too much pride. It's normal for apprentices and warriors to get hurt every once in a while but you need to make sure it doesn't become a larger problem." Tail twitching, she dismissed the patrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan Lionheart
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mistyshard - @starry ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl slipped into camp, spotting Mistyshard and padding over. He gently placed his poppies and thyme at her paws. "Dunepounce 'n Rainpaw never showed." He meowed quietly, ear flicking. "Sorry for bein' so late." If that was all, the warrior dipped his head and left.

[Sparrowsnarl delivered +3 thyme and +2 poppies]

Sparrowsnarl was back, though a little late, but there was no Rainpaw with him. Mistyshard let out a little sigh and shrugged. "Thanks for reporting in. I'll take care of Rainpaw." With a nod she dismissed her fellow lionheart.

[dunepounce was dismissed from the patrol, sorry if i forgot to tell you]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
Boulderpaw looked into another bush, he saw something yells and bit onto it to pull it out, he shrieked when it was just a normal yellow flower with a bee on it that stung him in anger.

For a moment he say there with a pout, "This is harder than i thought.." he says as he flops down and lays there for a moment, he then sees some yellow stuff under a different bush, "Finally!" he says happily as he grabs the marigold and trots back to Troutstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Collecting Posts:

Troutstone [+4 Marigold] - Winterpaw [Marigold]
@starry - @hermeswinds - @Lewolfers
Troutstone padded into camp, his maw filled with the assigned herb he had collected. Spotting Mistyshard, the grey warrior trotted over and deposited his haul by her paws. "There ya go!" He mewed after swiping his tongue over his teeth. "Both apprentices showed up."
Troutstone also arrived with his patrolmates. A satisfied smile appeared on Mistyshard's maw; all patrols had reported and the only one slacking was Rainpaw. "Perfect, thanks," she mewed with a friendly nod.

Then, she signaled to Dusklion and Slatestripe that they were dismissed as soon as they dropped off the herbs to her. This had been a successful and efficient batch of patrols, she'd keep these cats in mind. That's how patrols should always be.

[ @Cherry~ @talle ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 27th, 2024 at 07:08 AM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:48 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Fadingsun's whiskers twitched as he looked down on the pinecone and listened to Hawksun's story. Threats from ThunderClan were nothing new; if anything, they were more than expected right now. Personal threats were a bit different, but frankly the warrior wasn't really convinced that this was anything more than a coincidence. The pinecone could've simply dropped from a tree on ThunderClan's side of the border, and a bit of mouse fur could've gotten caught in it.

"I don't think we have enough reason here to believe that this is absolutely a threat from someone in ThunderClan," he responded. "Nonetheless, tensions with ThunderClan are extremely high right now, so I want you to go and share this with Birdsnow. Not the pine cone part; I really think that's just your fear getting the better of you. But the Oatpaw threatening you part? That's a problem, and Birdsnow needs to be aware of it in case that apprentice starts any trouble with you or anyone else."

Fadingsun let out a sigh through clenched teeth; not necessarily at Cormorantpaw - although he was mildly annoyed at the apprentice going out of camp alone - but at the high number of warriors in this Clan incapable of doing their duties.

"You aren't supposed to leave camp by yourself," he muttered, "so you should've come to me for replacement warriors when Sloerush and Blueriver ditched you. Nonetheless, you're old enough to handle yourself now and your intentions were good, so I'm going to let this slide one time without punishment. In the future, however, I expect that you'll come to me instead of going out on your own; if this happens again, you will be punished." He gave Cormorantpaw a dismissive nod. "I'll take care of Sloerush and Blueriver. Thank you for being the only one on that patrol to actually give a damn about the security of our border. You can go."
Hawksun gave the deputy a grateful blink as he whisked his tail. "Alright... thank you." Hawksun meowed, dipping his head respectfully. Hawksun looked over the clearing to Brightnight who gave him an anxious blink before slipping into the nursery. Hawksun padded to Birdsnow's den with a small mew of farewell to the deputy.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 27th, 2024, 09:01 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dunepounce returned to camp with a grin, tail swishing behind him. “Fadebro! Border patrol to the WindClan border went quite nicely, if I do say so myself. No trouble from the bunnies, and Boulderpaw handled his first patrol excellently. Not much else to report.” He certainly would never complain about a quiet patrol - for all his talk about adventure seeking and excitement, Dunepounce knew quite well that a calm patrol meant good things for his patrol mates and his clan.

[ @Cherry~ ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:31 PM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Epiales - @Bean
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Another patrol? Troutstone felt like he had just finished his last one! Welp, so long as he got extra freshkill tonight, the grey warrior wouldn't mind too much. "OK, you two," he called out to his patrol-mates. Say, this was also the second time in a row he was leading.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:58 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The tabby apprentice returned to camp with the juniper berries in paw. "Hey Mistyshard. Lost track of sparrowsnarl since i stayed behind to find some herbs, no idea where the other guy went. Found some Juniper berries. Help with stomach aches." he explained, twitching his tail if the warrior wanted to respond

[ @starry this is sooo lateee - DISCLAIMER: RAINPAW HAS HK T1 AND JUNIPER BERRIES IS ONE OF THE HERBS, THEREFORE HE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:10 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw arrived
@MockingRabbit @Epiales

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Patrols are due 10th of April. If you need an extension let me know through a VM. Mistyshard has permission to do these patrols and not completing them will result in an IC punishment. Patrol leaders are in charge of adding their patrols and things they have collected to the patrol menu.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

If you need to be replaced I would prefer a VM no later than 2nd of April.
The second time sending out patrols, Mistyshard already felt experienced. Last time everything had gone quite smoothly and almost every patrol reported back. It was a great improvement and she was super happy about it. She let her amber gaze sweep over the clearing as the wheels in her mind began churning. Who to put with which apprentices... "Listen up RiverClan! It's time for herb patrols again."

"First of all I want Turtleblossom [ @leopard. ] to take Frostmelt [ @Epiales ] and Strawberrypaw [ @lys.luvbot ] to Haven Springs. Bring back poppy flowers, which are bright red in color with darker centers, and be careful not to lose a lot of seeds along the way. Also collect marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem."

"Next, Spiritbunny [ @Dolomedes ] take Cobwebpaw [ @finley.exe ] and Adderpaw [ @Fish ] to Lionsbeach. Collect horsetail which is a reedy, prickly plant that grows in large clumps and has a clean scent. Your best bet is to search on riverbanks and marshlands. Also some cobwebs, surely you know how those look."

"Thirdly I want Dunepounce [ @naiad ] to go with Starlingflight [ @Tiabirb ] and Snailpaw [ @mars ] to Rugged Range. Look for moss which you know and dandelion. It's a flat headed, low growing yellow flower with vibrant leaves. Banks of waterways are a good point to begin your search for dandelion." She would be forever grateful for Coldamber telling her about all these herbs.

"We're almost done.. Eaglepaw [ @Micanomancy ] and Minkpaw [ @alec ], you're going with Cloudbass [ @nyx ]. Also take Morningmimic [ @Ladiebugg ] while you are at it and go to the territory. Collect borage which is a tall stalk with star shaped flowers which has a range of blue and pink shades, along with thyme. Thyme has slender branches that grow in a shrub and it has a spicy smell."

"Lastly I'm taking Berrypaw [ @SentimentalSquid ], Wrenpaw [ @Neptune. ] and Pigeonpelt [ @Blazing ] to Sleepy Thicket. We'll be looking for daisy, a small flower with many thin white petals and a yellow center. Also some yellowbell - a tall shrub with oval shaped petals on the flowers. Yellow as the name says and the flowers don't have a lot of petals on them." Right, she was finally done. With a flick of her tail she stepped back and waited for her patrolmates to join her.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 31st, 2024 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:23 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

StrawberryPaw gathered @lepord. @Epiales

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!