Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM

Old November 16th, 2017, 06:37 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord nodded, that made him feel slightly better. After a moment, however, he tensed up. This was a Ghoul. A Ghoul! Slowly, he found the feeling in his legs slipping from him, his eyes widening as he bagan to fall, grabbing the only thing in slight, the mask next to him, his fingers tightening against the fabric as he looked up and saw-
“S-Sasuke...?”
Tom gasped as Sasuke's mask came flying off " oh man we dead." He said feeling weak in the legs he just flopped on the floor on his bum

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Tord nodded, that made him feel slightly better. After a moment, however, he tensed up. This was a Ghoul. A Ghoul! Slowly, he found the feeling in his legs slipping from him, his eyes widening as he bagan to fall, grabbing the only thing in slight, the mask next to him, his fingers tightening against the fabric as he looked up and saw-
“S-Sasuke...?”
His eyes were wide... the hoodie feel back and the mask he wore with pride ... was in the hands of a human he trusted. He immediately tries to pull his hoodie back on looking away immediately. “ .....” he covers his face a bit with his hands “ ...... I gotta go.” He says almost immediately as he turns around, he didn’t want him to know. He didn’t think he would see so soon. Of what kind of monster he is! Of what he can do... he couldn’t bear that pain... of being rejected by the one he cares about.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Tom scooted over to Ford and gently removed the mask from his hands then stood up and refastened it to Sasuke's head.
(( Please, Foxfur, I understand you would like to get involved, but you can have your characters watch the situation. Sasuke has given you a chance to roleplay several times with their own characters that aren’t doing something currently. I would appreciate it if you didn’t get involved with Tord and Sasuke in this sort of way, there’s a reason Sasuke does what they do, and there’s a reason I do what I do.
I’m not yelling at you in any way, I’d just like you to know that I am starting to get a little annoyed by the way you’re roleplaying, and I’d appreciate it if you took up one of Sasuke’s other roleplay characters, and not with Tord and Sasuke ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes were wide... the hoodie feel back and the mask he wore with pride ... was in the hands of a human he trusted. He immediately tries to pull his hoodie back on looking away immediately. “ .....” he covers his face a bit with his hands “ ...... I gotta go.” He says almost immediately as he turns around, he didn’t want him to know. He didn’t think he would see so soon. Of what kind of monster he is! Of what he can do... he couldn’t bear that pain... of being rejected by the one he cares about.
Tord was stiff, holding the mask in his hands still. He could barely register what had happened. “Oh hell no,” he said quickly. His shock was now being taken over by anger. As quickly as he could, he grabbed Sasuke, almost falling over again in the process. “You can have your mask back again!” he said, tensing up. “Just...tell me why you lied, and what’s the truth,” he said, his voice softening, shaking slightly as he watched Sasuke.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was stiff, holding the mask in his hands still. He could barely register what had happened. “Oh hell no,” he said quickly. His shock was now being taken over by anger. As quickly as he could, he grabbed Sasuke, almost falling over again in the process. “You can have your mask back again!” he said, tensing up. “Just...tell me why you lied, and what’s the truth,” he said, his voice softening, shaking slightly as he watched Sasuke.
His eyes glowed a bit changing back to his mixed colored eyes. “ ....” he growls a bit as he grabs Tords hands “ .... because I was afraid.... “ he says filled with pain and a hint of regret. “ I was afraid you would see me as a monster. ... a ghoul. I can’t help my birth or what runs though my veins...” his hands were shaking a bit. “ what I am I cannot stop it... my body can’t help what it was made for.... to eat humans. I can’t eat anything else besides that.... everything else you love I can’t eat because my body would reject it.... I’m a ghoul. I’m Sasuke wolfheart the ghoul king... one of the most dangerous ghouls out there... and ... I lied because.... I was afraid you would leave me. “ he says as he let’s go of his hands “ .... Tord. You’re amazing. You do so many beautiful things but you always work too hard. Staying up late... pulling all-nighters yet you always try to smile whenever I serve you.... I ... I just couldn’t help but....” he looks away “ .... I’m sorry “
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:30 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

I'm sorry I deleted the post.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
His eyes glowed a bit changing back to his mixed colored eyes. “ ....” he growls a bit as he grabs Tords hands “ .... because I was afraid.... “ he says filled with pain and a hint of regret. “ I was afraid you would see me as a monster. ... a ghoul. I can’t help my birth or what runs though my veins...” his hands were shaking a bit. “ what I am I cannot stop it... my body can’t help what it was made for.... to eat humans. I can’t eat anything else besides that.... everything else you love I can’t eat because my body would reject it.... I’m a ghoul. I’m Sasuke wolfheart the ghoul king... one of the most dangerous ghouls out there... and ... I lied because.... I was afraid you would leave me. “ he says as he let’s go of his hands “ .... Tord. You’re amazing. You do so many beautiful things but you always work too hard. Staying up late... pulling all-nighters yet you always try to smile whenever I serve you.... I ... I just couldn’t help but....” he looks away “ .... I’m sorry “
Tord was quietly listened, his eyes growing wider and wider as he listened. There was heartbreak in his heart, but there was also sympathy. He couldn’t argue with what Sasuke was saying though. That was how he felt, as painful as that was. “Well, I realized a majority of that,” he muttered, still uncomfortable that he had been lied to. He had no idea what to do now. He knew that he wanted to forgive Sasuke, but he didn’t know if he could. “I...it’s...well...it’s complicated,” he muttered, before something snapped in him, and tears began to roll down his cheeks. He didn’t know where this was coming from, but it probably had something to do with still being sleep-deprived. “Look, now I’m crying too,” he laughed, trying to find the good in this situation, although it was very...difficult, to say the least.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was quietly listened, his eyes growing wider and wider as he listened. There was heartbreak in his heart, but there was also sympathy. He couldn’t argue with what Sasuke was saying though. That was how he felt, as painful as that was. “Well, I realized a majority of that,” he muttered, still uncomfortable that he had been lied to. He had no idea what to do now. He knew that he wanted to forgive Sasuke, but he didn’t know if he could. “I...it’s...well...it’s complicated,” he muttered, before something snapped in him, and tears began to roll down his cheeks. He didn’t know where this was coming from, but it probably had something to do with still being sleep-deprived. “Look, now I’m crying too,” he laughed, trying to find the good in this situation, although it was very...difficult, to say the least.
Sasuke eyes widened a bit when he saw Tord cry, he felt his heart break a bit because of that. He didn’t want to hurt him. He didn’t want any of this but his blood and Tords human blood... will always be different but... but. He begins to think a bit as he looks at Tord than... he finally came up with something... something he always wanted to do every since... he realized that he a beast of the night-. Sasuke begins to hold his hand and wipe some of the tears off Tords face “ I understand you not forgiving me but... I didn’t say the... whole truth. The reason I was scared.... the reason why I was afraid of you leaving me is ... is because...” he holds his hands close and looks down speaking words forbidden by his kind, three words that would be spoken by only man yet this king says it with honesty... and hope. “ I love you.... I’ve fallen in love you tord..... and I can’t seem to get out...” - has fallen in love.
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Sasuke eyes widened a bit when he saw Tord cry, he felt his heart break a bit because of that. He didn’t want to hurt him. He didn’t want any of this but his blood and Tords human blood... will always be different but... but. He begins to think a bit as he looks at Tord than... he finally came up with something... something he always wanted to do every since... he realized that he a beast of the night-. Sasuke begins to hold his hand and wipe some of the tears off Tords face “ I understand you not forgiving me but... I didn’t say the... whole truth. The reason I was scared.... the reason why I was afraid of you leaving me is ... is because...” he holds his hands close and looks down speaking words forbidden by his kind, three words that would be spoken by only man yet this king says it with honesty... and hope. “ I love you.... I’ve fallen in love you tord..... and I can’t seem to get out...” - has fallen in love.
Tord listened, trembling slightly. He was in quite a bit of mental pain right now, shaking as he stood there. He was feeling a mix of hundreds of different emotions at once, and it was painful. However, no feelings he could have been feeling at any point would have prepared him for what just happened. Now was a weird time to confess your love, but between the shock, he felt his tear-lined face heat up. Now he was just confused. He had thousands of questions he wanted to ask, but ended up standing there in silence, not knowing what he had just witnessed.
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord listened, trembling slightly. He was in quite a bit of mental pain right now, shaking as he stood there. He was feeling a mix of hundreds of different emotions at once, and it was painful. However, no feelings he could have been feeling at any point would have prepared him for what just happened. Now was a weird time to confess your love, but between the shock, he felt his tear-lined face heat up. Now he was just confused. He had thousands of questions he wanted to ask, but ended up standing there in silence, not knowing what he had just witnessed.
He blushes a bit as he looks at Tord. “ ...” he rubs the back of his neck. “ ....I’m sorry...” he says simply as he holds Tords hand “ as much as I want to make you mine... I don’t feel worthy of such things... just watching you cry hurts me.” He looks away “ at the same time I want to end your suffering and seal your pain with... with a kiss” he says with a slight blush. “ .... I’m sorry but...” he let’s go of Tords hands “ .... I’m sorry...” he says once again as he looks away
Old November 17th, 2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
He blushes a bit as he looks at Tord. “ ...” he rubs the back of his neck. “ ....I’m sorry...” he says simply as he holds Tords hand “ as much as I want to make you mine... I don’t feel worthy of such things... just watching you cry hurts me.” He looks away “ at the same time I want to end your suffering and seal your pain with... with a kiss” he says with a slight blush. “ .... I’m sorry but...” he let’s go of Tords hands “ .... I’m sorry...” he says once again as he looks away
Tord had no idea how to feel about this entire thing."That's...normal, I think" he murmured, shaking still. He had never been told anything like this, therefore, he felt really weird the entire time. He found his own blush spreading across his cheeks a few moments later, stiff. "I-It's fine..." he murmured, unsure of how he felt right now.

(( We need more plots... ))